I met you

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

I walked along the street in my thoughts. It's been two weeks since the 'Friends with Benefits' contract started. Until now it have worked pretty well actually.

At the morning when i wake up he gives me a kiss and we eat breakfast together like we always do. Then he drives me to school if he has time and if not, i'll go by bus.

After i get out of school i'll go to Kiki's and Woonie's place and i'll spent few hours there while Doojoon has still school or piano lessons. Then he comes pick me up and we go to home together.

At home we sit on the couch and sometimes i cuddle up to him and we'll talk about our day - like how we been, what happened and do some random catch up.

Then before i'll go to sleep, he'll kiss me and say goodnight. Of course there is some times when he just attacks me and it'll turn to hot make out session.

I like this. But something is wrong. I just don't know what. Maybe i should just go with this and see what happens? It'll work out.

I walked into the library and started to look for a book of art history. I like to read them sometimes. After i found the book i sat on one of the chairs there

"Umm.. Can i sit here?" i heard someone speaking and lift my head up. I saw a handsome boy with a ear piercing and hoodie smiling at me.

"Yeah, sure." i smiled back to him and he sat down. "My name is Jaehyo." he said reaching his hand out. I took it and told my name. "Nice to meet you, Yoseob."

Instead of reading we started to talk with a low voice. Jaehyo seemed like a very nice guy and we had fun together. After couple of hours my phone vibrated and i saw that caller was Doojoon.

"Hey Joonie." i whispered in the phone.

"Hey Seobie. Why are you whispering?"

"I'm at the library. Did you have something important?"

"No. Just wanted to know where are you. Can i come pick you up? We could go crab something to eat?" he suggested.

"Sure. Where are you now?"

"Two mins and i'm there. See you soon. Bye." he hung up.

I put my phone away and placed the book back to it's place. "I'm sorry Jaehyo-ah. I have to go." i said with a sad smile. I really enjoyed this time with him.

"Here you go." he gave me a peace of paper with his number on it. "Thank you!" i said grinning. "I'll definitely call you. See you!" i waved to him and he waved back smiling.

..................

"Who goes to the library?" Doojoon questioned when i sat beside him. "Me." I grinned. He chuckled. "I see that. You had fun?" i nodded.

"I met someone." I smiled. "Really? Who?" he looked surprised. "Jaehyo. He's nice. We share same interests." i smiled.

He was silent for a while but smiled then saying: "That's nice. So what do you wanna eat?" "Anything is fine. Let's go to Italian restaurant!" I said happily.

"If you want so. Do you want to eat just the two of us or do you want to invite Kikwang and Dongwoon? Maybe Junhyung or Hyunseung?" he asked smiling.

I thought for a while. "Let's go by ourself." i answered smiling then. I felt like this day couldn't get any better. Meal with Doojoon, meeting Jaehyo.

I just smiled the whole cardrive and i saw Doojoon taking quick glances at me. In the restaurant he finally asked me why was i so happy.

"I don't know.. Before i met you i had pretty rough time as you know. And now.. Slowly everything is starting to seem okay. I feel like my life will be something again." i told him smiling little.

He smiled at me and took my hand from other side of table. "I'm sure everything will be great again. You have your friends and me supporting you here."

I quickly look around and then kissed him across the table. "Thank you."


I'm sorry it's so short again but im pretty busy right now.

Tests are coming and it'll take my time little bit for a two weeks.

I will update but not every day. Keep commenting and subscribing!