July 31

Not Allowed

Junhyung P.O.V

"What? You want to bring forward the wedding?" I was really surprised hearing Hara's words. "Yes. I'm ahead on planning and I really want to get married to you. Is three weeks from now alright?" Hara hugged me with pleading face. 

Somehow I understood her. She had put a lot of effort to this wedding but I was kinda hoping I'd had.. more time. The time has been flying and I didn't think this time would be here so soon. 

"So? What do you think?" Hara woke me from my thoughts. "Sure honey. Whatever you want" i tried to smile the most sincere smile i got. Hara seemed happy when she took her phone and started calling her mother about our - more like hers - plans.

I sighed. I looked at my laptop that was closed on the table. I REALLY felt like watching some funny cat videos, but since that day, everytime i tried to open youtube and watch those I ended up watching him.

I felt my pocket vibrating.

"Hey Doojoon" i answered to my best friend.
"Hi. What are you doing?" 
"Not much, why?" 
"Wanna come hang out?"
"Sure, I'll be there in fifteen."

Doojoon P.O.V

I sighed as I put my phone on the couch table. I loosend my tie and fell on the couch. Another rough day at work and take out food. 

It's been forever since that day. The day that Seobie told me he was moving out to his boyfriend. To Changjo. And I had let him go. 

After he moved out I focused on studying and gratuated with nice results. Now I got crappy job at some company I don't even like. And I haven't seen Seobie in three weeks - again.

He has been busy with moving to the dorms - yes he got in to that college - and hanging out with his new friends. I've veen missing him like crazy.

It took some time for me to accept the fact that I actually miss him. Not only as my best friend but as much more than that. First weeks I tried to date some girls but I never got the same feeling I got with Seobie. Not even once. 

I turned my head to the side and a framed picture caught my eye. There he was. Smiling and being all happy. Under my arms.

I'm still holding a crunch to Jessica. After Seobie left I went to hers and told her I don't want to see her ever again. And I didn't. I heard she moved back to USA. Good for her.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Come in! It's open!" I shouted since I knew who was coming. "Doojoon? Oh, there you are." smiling Jun came to living room and sat next to me. He looked even more exhausted than me if possible. 

"Bridezilla going crazy again?" i chuckled. "You have no idea. She made the wedding earlier. Welcome to our wedding in three weeks" Jun sighed.

"You don't seem too happy about it?" i noted. "yeah.. I don't know. I'm confused" Jun sighed once again.

"Are you having second thoughts?" I asked perking up. "No. Definitely not. Just little bit surprised." he shrugged. "You should tell..." my voice faded away since I couldn't say his name in front of Jun anymore.

Not after that drunken night i had told him i love his little brother. "Yoseob? I will. Can I invite Changjo?" Jun turned to me. "Sure, if you want to" i tried to look like i didn't care.

"You won't be hurt?" Jun lifted himself to sit properly. I sighed. "No, I won't" i wasn't being totally honest but what can I say? It's Jun's wedding.

"Let's not talk about my wedding anymore. Let's do something fun!" Jun got up and grinned. "What do you have in mind?" i looked at him suspiciously.

"Well, since i'm getting married i should have a bachelor party, don't you think?" i grunted. "To a bar? Are you kidding me?"

"C'moon! Just you and me. Like the old days. don't forget we both are already 23! Like really old." Jun laughed and so did I. "Sure. Why not. Let's go"

At the bar

We had been partying for hours and were both waisted. But we were having fun, that's for sure. "Doojjooon! i'm gonnna go noww. Hara is waiting for mee" Jun laughed as he spoke and so did I.

i didn't really understand that Jun was actually leaving and I was alone. i was so drunk. I danced for some time with this blonde girl but suddenly the music was too loud for me.

I stumbled outside and took my phone. I was sure I dialed the taxi number but somehow it was Yoseob i ended up talking to.

"Joonie? Are you drunk?" Seobie sounded really concerned. I chuckled
"Liittle bit, yess. I need taxxi. TAXI!" I shouted to the phone, somehow still thinking I was speaking to the taximan.
"Stay where you are. I'm coming to get you." Seob hung up and I leaned to the wall. 

In ten minutes - which felt like forever - a cab was in front of me. Yoseob climbed out of the car and came to me. "You little pabo" he smiled kindly at me.

I felt tears falling on my cheeks and my throat hurting for want to burst in to crying. Oh how had I missed that voice. "Joonie?! Are you alright?" Seob placed his hand on my cheek and looked so worried.

I only nodded. He helped me up and we got in to the cab.

"Thannk you." I tried to smile at him. "It's nothing. Your my.. best friend." Seob smiled at me.

When we arrived at my - slash his old house - I told him I'd be okay that he could go home. He didn't. "I'm gonna take you inside and tuck you in. You are not alright pabo" he said.

We went inside and he made sit on the edge of my bed. I sighed. During the cab ride I had sobered up a bit. "So tell me. What's going on?" Seob asked as he took my shoes of.

"What do you mmean?"

"Well, you were crying. And drinking." he chuckled. "We were celebrrating." I told and watched as he took my coat of. "What?" he asked then.

"Not important." I said waving my hand carelessly. "Well why where you crying?" he stopped and sat beside me. Somehow I felt like he had grown up so much during these weeks.

"i missed you."

"I missed you too Joonie. But why were you cr-- Oh." Seobie's face softened and he hugged me. "I missed you so much Joonie. I'm sorry I've been busy." he sighed.

Something in my head told me to pull away but I couldn't. He hadn't touched me since his birthday. That time he held my hand and i was feeling weird about it. I felt pain in my chest. I've missed him. For real.

I circled my hands aroud him and buried my face on the crook of his neck. I knew I was going to say something stupid that I might regret: "Stay the night. You can sleep in your room. I don't have a room mate."

I felt Seob pulling away a bit. He looked into my eyes for a bit before answering. "Sure. I'll stay Joonie." And so he tucked me in and stayed the night.

 

Yoseob P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around me. Home. I'm home. I smiled slightly remembering last nights events. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

it was so familiar. Everything were where they used to be when I lived in here. I made a sandwich to myself and one to Doojoon too.

I remembered his sad eyes from last night. I was afraid I'd been the only one missing. Obviously not. He was breaking down because he missed me so much.

"Morning" i heard a familiar voice from the kitchen door. "Good morning" i smiled at the sight. Sleepy Doojoon with his puffed hair and pyjama. This I miss.

"How did you sleep?" i asked as I handed a sandwich to him. "Pretty well considering yesterday" he grinned. I chuckled a bit too.

We sat in silence and it was bothering me. I knew Joonie remembers what he said to me last night, about the missing. And I want him to know I really did miss him too.

"Joonie, I've missed you. A lot." i walked to him and hugged him. "Didn't you miss me?" I pouted. Doojoon laughed at me and hugged me back.

"You know I did" "You're right. I know" I grinned at him. We spent a moment just by looking at each other as if we were trying to remember every single detail.

I spent the whole morning with Doojoon and talking to him. Catching up.

 

Hyungseung P.O.V

I jumped  on the first cab I saw at the airport. I told the driver my address and sighed. I was a nervous wreck. Some crazy whim had gotten me to here.

I was supposed to stay in USA for at least four months longer but I couldn't. After I received an email from Kiki saying that he and Dongwoon broke up - oh and by the way Jun and Hara are getting married sometime in fall - I couldn't stay there. I had to fly back.

I seriously don't know what to do. "Jyung.. We're stupid. Like he would even remember us."

 


You won't believe who's back ... ^^" 
It's been so long! Too long! 
I'm so sorry.. I really didn't mean to ditch asian fanfics or this fic. My life just..
Well let's say it haven't been easy for me. 

But I'm back :> I should tell you tho, this fic is getting closer to its end since I really just want to start over. I still want to tell you what I had planned IN THE END.

Something is left out from the middle but this is the only way i can tell you what happens.
I hope you'll forgive me! 

- Kusukusu