August 5 (still)

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

I was having a hard time adjusting to the sight in front of me. It was Jang Hyunseung alive and well.

"So what's the crisis?" Seung was still mumching a cookie and I felt so relieved that he was here. After he left to USA everything started falling apart. Kiki and Dongwoon breaking up and Jun getting married and me and Doojoon.. Well, drifting apart. 

"Err... Where should I start.." I was more like talking to myself. "Anywhere is fine. I've kinda heard the milestones from Kiki. You know, the emails. He and Woonie broke up - I don't like that anymore -, Jun and Hara moved together and got engaged - nah, I kinda figured that would happen - and you and Doojoon. What happened there? Kiki didn't know." 

I sighed. "I don't know what actually happened but I know now he was almost engaged at one point of his life. To this girl Jessica. I felt kinda betrayed that he didn't tell me about it." 

Seung smiled a bit with compassion in his eyes. "I understand. But it must have been a tough thing for him. You're his best friend I'm sure he misses you." 

"I know he misses me. I spent the night at his place couple nights ago. He told me. And I miss him too! I just feel like we're so far away from each other. I don't know what should I do." I sighed again.

"So this is the crisis?" Seung raised his eyebrows. I shook my head. 

"This isn't why I reached to you. You see... Junnie is kinda losing himself. Like he's going mad. All crazy an--"

"What is it Seob? I'm not five I can take it." 

"They're getting married in two weeks." 

Seung looked at me blankly. 

"Well good luck to them." 

"WHAT? That's not how you were supposed to react! Seung don't you understand? Junnie is making the biggest mistake of his life! He's been talking to Doojoon about how annoyed he is. He's all.. stupid. He just thinks that he must marry Hara since.. Well if he didn't everyone would question it.." 

"I know that Seob. But that man hurt me. Hurt me bad. I know it was partly my fault. I was stupid enough to get involved with him but Jun's a grown up. He can make his own decicions." Seung spoke with confidence and I knew it was gonna be hard to turn him around. 

I sighed once again. "Can't you at least talk to him? Show him that you're here. You're the only person who has ever had any kind of an influence on him. Please."

Seung looked at me for a while, obviously thinking. And then he took a cookie, took a bite and nodded. "Fine. I'll do it."

Junhyung P.O.V

"Hara I'm really tired." I looked at my fiancee who was sitting on the bed wearing a silky nightgown obviously hoping for some action for tonight.

Hara pouted at my words. "But Junnie oppa it's been so long!" she whined. 

I really wasn't feeling it. She didn't a one bit for some reason. "I know Hara, but you've been so busy with the wedding and I've had work to do and you know.. It's really tiring." i sighed.

Hara pouted again but gave up. I felt a little bad turning her down like this but I really can't fake it. Not again. Oh did I forget to mention? Sometimes I've had to fake it. Yeah sad isn't it?

I crawled up to bed and under the blanket. Hara went to do some preparations for the wedding since she wasn't tired. I closed my eyes sighing.

Every day I had to work so hard to keep these gates in the back of my head closed. Only in the nights when I close my eyes I let the gates open.

Eyes open, gates closed. Eyes closen, gates open.

All the memories of this pretty faced man started flashing through my mind. All these thoughts of him: where is he? How is he doing? Should I talk to him? Where are those dance practice videos from? 

I miss him so.


Hello guys! 

A short chap but I'm actually in the middle of a exam week so this is the best I can do !

I know it's going slow but I'm trying to write faster and longer!

Please  comment!