New start for some

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

It's been already three weeks. Life isn't the same now that Seung hyung moved away and Junnie hyung lives with Goo Hara.

I'm trying to crab on my life again since times are getting hard for some reason.. Lately i haven't had too much time with Doojoon, neither with Kiki or Woonie.

They all are so busy because it's a start of new year. Right now i'm in Niel's coffee waiting for him to come sit with me since his shift is almost over.

"Huh! Finally." Niel sat opposite me and smiled. "Nice to see you, Daniel hyung." i smiled back at him.

"Yeah you too. So, how have the new year started?" he drank his coffee. "Good i guess. Hyunseung moved to United States so bit weirdly though." i told.

"Oh. I bet Junhyung is down now?" "Actually no. He just moved in with his girlfriend." Niel raised his eyebrow.

"Really? I thought he didn't believe in relationships.. Well anyways. Who's that lucky girl?" how i've missed gay friends of mine.

"Goo Hara. I think she studies close here." i stole one donut from the table and started munching it. "Hara? Junhyug dates Hara?" Niel's eyes widened.

"Oh? Ne... You know Hara?" i asked surprised. "Yeah i know her. She's my cousin's best friend. Quite a girl..." Niel's face was worth seeing.

"Quite a girl..? What do you mean?" I was getting curious.

"She's not right for Junhyung. Hara wants to get married, buy a big house with a garden and have two kids."

"Why couldn't she be right for Junnie hyung?" i don't know why i asked, cause i knew it very well, why not.

Niel raised his eyebrow once again. "Why? Oh c'moon. You know why. Everybody knows that even though Seung saved Junhyung back then, he is never able to marry someone or have kids. Or a normal life."

Niel's words were harsh but he was right. I sighed. "Guess you're right. But i'm not here to talk about Junnie hyung and his life. I can't tell him what to do, sadly."

"You guys are like brothers. But maybe you can't make him leave Hara." Niel nodded mostly to himself.

"I wouldn't try. I don't know if it's better to him see by himself that they are not meant to be together or someone to go between them. I think Junnie hyung have been kinda weird lately.. I don't know why. I'm bit worried but right now i can't do much.."

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure you have something going on in YOUR life?" Niel's face was bit creepy and i backed off.

"What? No there's nothing going on in my life." i said maybe bit too hasty. "Really? I've seen you with some blond kid in here?"

"It's probably Jaehyo. He's my friend." i told smiling. "Only friend?" "YAH! Niel! He's just a FRIEND." i assured blushing though.

"Why are you blushing then!" "Because of your wrong accusations!" I halfly shouted. "Okay okay.. Kekeke. Well do you have someone at least?" Niel asked.

"No.. I'm still trying to get back in my life.. I guess." i sighed finishing the donut. "Seobie.. Don't get this wrong, but as your friend i want to say this. It's been almost a year now? Right?"

"Yeah.. They says that time heals even the deepest wounds, but i guess this one is too deep to heal so soon.. He's my first LOVE. Nothing's gonna change that." i looked at the table trying my hardest not to cry.

"Seobie.. I'm sorry. I'm sure it's hard... I've never been in a situation like that, but i try to understand." Niel patted my shoulder and then hugged me.

"Nah.. It's okay. Thank you though. I'm sure i'll fell in love again.. Not just yet." i smiled and hugged him back.

"You got the attitude." he smiled too. "Yeah. That's all thanks to Seungie hyung, Junnie hyung and Doojoon hyung." 

"Doojoon..?" "Ne, Yoon Doojoon. Junhyung hyung's best friend. He lives with me nowadays." i told smiling. "Really!? You haven't said anything?" Niel's eyes widened.

"I guess i really haven't.. i'm so used to it already. I was sick of living alone you know. He was also, so we just moved together. And and it have worked well." i smiled thinking about me and Doojoon.

"Wow.. So.. You're just friends?" Niel sipped his drink watching me with knowing eyes. "Yes Niel hyung. We're just friends."

"Why? I mean.. Is he much older or something?" i didn't get why Niel wanted so badly me to get a boyfriend.

"No. He's 22. We just are not together. Better to be friends." i said. "Okay.. I don't really get you Seobie. Is he hot? Handsome? Cut--" "NIEL HYUNG. You are not going to hit on him! And he's not gay. THAT'S Why."

"He isn't? How boring.." Niel showed his tongue. I just laughed. "Yeah anyways... I really got to go now. Doojoon and me should eat together or something."

"Oh, okay.. We have to see some day again, right? You have to meet my new friends from college." Niel smiled.

"Sure, if this isn't any of those stupid times you want to pair me up with someone?" i looked at Niel suspicious. "This isn't. I just want to hang out with my childhood friend!" Niel came to me and hugged me.

"Okay okay. Just call me, you got my number." I hugged him back. "I'll call you. See you soon Seobie." "See ya, Niel hyung."

                                          ---- At home ----

"Hey Joonie, i'm home!" i walked straight to the living room. "Hey. How was your day?" Joonie smiled at me and i sat next to him.

"Good. I went to see an old friend." i told smiling. "Well good. I've been bored to death." Doojoon came closer and kissed me deeply.

"Oh.. So.. What do you have in your mind?" i asked blushing. Joonie only smiled and kissed me again. "You'll see." 

I gulped. "O-okay.."