6 years later

Not Allowed

Junhyung P.O.V

I sat eating my breakfast as I read a magazine. Around me was a total fuss going on and I looked across the table at my bestfriends - both of them shook their heads smiling.

"Aagh where's my phone Junnie?" Seung's voice was heard from the bedroom. 

"Check the bathroom." I shouted back and soon Seung peeked his head from the kitchen door grinning.

"Thanks honey." 

I smiled at him and he blew me a kiss. I smiled wider.

"Ah, seriously. Cut the lovey dovey. I can't take it this early." Doojoon stuck his tongue out and Woonie laughed. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"First of all; it's already 7.30, that's not early in this house. Second; you and Seob - you're worse." 

"This is a an exceptional morning, Jun. You know that. And we're not worse, you two are at least just as bad." he chuckled and I did too.

"But seriously. I don't get those three. It's freaking 7.30am! The show's not until 6pm." Doojoon shook his head. 

"Don't you get it? It requires a lot of practice and arrangments and checking and double checking and etc.." I shook my head also, since I really didn't get the logic in this.

"C'mon guys, give it a break. They want it to be perfect. Besides Doojoon, you're going to perform too, right? With Seob?" Dongwoon said with a questioning look.

Doojoon nodded smiling. "He has improved a lot. I really like the idea." he seemed satisfied. "Boys! We really need to get going!" Yoseob's head popped in from the door. 

"Okay ladies! Let's go!" I got up and same did Doojoon and Dongwoon, slowly though.

"Let's go, let's go!"

Me, Dongwoon and Doojoon drove in the same car when our boyfriends drove on their own. This way we could transfer more stuff to the studio.

Beside me Doojoon sighed.

"What is it man? Are you nervous?" I asked since I knew he had a reason to be.

"Not really. It's not that I'd be nervous because of tonights events, I know it's gonna be alright. But I'm doubting if I'm becoming sick." he said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"What do you mean?" Dongwoon head peeked from the backseat.

"You know how Seob is having that crazy baby fever? Well I think I'm having the same disease." he spoke quickly but I caught every word.

"Seriously?" I asked truly surprised. 

Doojoon nodded rubbing his hands together with a sheepish smile on his face.

"And I've been checking out some stuff regarding to adoption and.. We could have a pretty good chance at having a baby. Like after a year it could be ours."

"What do you guys think?" he asked nervous about our answers.

I looked at Dongwoon who showed his thumbs and I nodded.

"I say: go for it. I mean Seob has been crazy about babies lately. So yeah. Tell him." I said smiling.

"I will." Doojoon nodded now more confident.

"How about you hyung? What are your plans with Hyunseung?" Dongwoon asked suddenly.

"We're not in a rush. We talked about this with him and we both agreed. We can travel first and see what the future holds for us." I said smiling happily.

I was really happy with the situation but someday I will ask Seung to marry me and we'll have babies too. But we can wait, since we're gonna be together forever. 

Hyunseung P.O.V

We arrived to the building which was almost ready from the outside also. From inside it had been ready for days but it's all because of our great effort. 

"It's gonna be so pretty." Kikwang breathed out. Yoseob just nodded agreeing and I smiled. 

"Let's go in. We have a lot to practice." I said and we walked in to the studio. Doojoon, Jun and Dongwoon came with us since I've planned out for them to be part of our show.

"Okay so the dance group should be here by 9am, huh?" I asked from Yoseob who only nodded smiling. "Great. I want to go through the dance with you guys for a few times before the others arrive." I said with a smile on my face.

"Soo do we really have to participate?" Jun raised his hand as we were talking with Kiki and Seob. "Of course! I've been through so much to make this happen. You guys are doing your job." I glared at the three when they just stood with their hands in their pockets.

"Alright. Let's start then." Kiki clapped his hands together and so we started from the top. I guided the others through the twists and turns and helped them if they needed help.

For my luck they had been practicing on their own and they were pretty good. Some mistakes here and there but otherwise we were good.

After we had ran through the dance a few times they all collapsed on the floor. I only panted and drank some water. "What? Too rough?" I chuckled.

"Ne!" was heard from the floor. I only laughed. "Ahh, this is nothing. If I'd be like my dance teacher, you'd really be dead." I smiled to myself.

"I'm really glad you're like that Seung and nothing else." Jun had crawled to me and was hugging my leg, smiling widely. And panting.

"Really?" I asked looking him in the eye.

"Of course." Jun was still smiling, now obviously starting to feeling slightly better.

"So I think we're ready. Now we only need to set an example for the other dancers. Oh, Seob. Who did you invite?" I had totally forgot who Seob had said he had picked. I trusted him anyways.

"Well I asked Jaehyo. And L.Joe, Ricky, C.A.P and Niel. And Woonie's friends Chunji, Hoya and Suzy. That's all I guess." Seob shrugged pulling Doojoon closer to him at the same time. "Oh by the way. Did I tell you guys that I want a baby?" he asked innocently then.

Like we haven't heard that. I decided to ignore him and just pretend he never said anything. Doojoon still gave him a kiss and I smiled.

"Alright. That's good then." I nodded smiling.

This is gonna happen.

Kikwang P.O.V

"Woonie and I are gonna go see if the builders and the decorators are finished soon." I said and took Woonies hand as we got accepting mumbling from the others.

We walked to the lobbby and found the right guy who we should be talking to.

"Hey, I'm Lee Gikwang, one of the owners." I said smiling and bowing. 

"Oh, hi. I'm Mr. Park, the director of the builders company. Is something wrong?" the middle-aged man asked tilting his head a little.

I quickly shook my head and said: "We were just wondering if you'd be ready soon?" 

"Well it's about 9am so we should be able to wrap things up by 11am." he nodded satisfied glancing at his clock.

"Sounds good. Do you know where we might find Sooyoung? I mean Ms. Choi." I then asked.

"She went that way." Mr. Park showed us the way and we went finding Sooyoung. "Ah, Sooyoung is your decorator?" Woonie asked surprised.

"Neh, why?"

"No I'm just surprised since, well she's one of those girls who once tried hitting on both Doojoon AND Junhyung." Dongwoon had an amused expression on his face.

"Bwo? Really? I bet Seung and Seob didn't know that... Well anyways, we are perfectly professional and that won't affect on us." I said determined.

"Easy for you to say." Woonie chuckled and I poked him pouting.

"I'm sure the two of them can behave themsel--" 

"WHAT?" 

"What? It's true. Me and him, we had things going on, if you know what I mean." I heard Sooyoung giggling and as soon as we turned from the corner we saw Hyunseung and Yoseob talking to our decorator.

"Not good." Woonie whistled beside me, sticking his hands into his pockets.

"W-WHAT?" Seob had his hands holding his head as if he was going crazy though his facial expressions told me that he was more like angry.

"Tell me right now what did you two do?" his finger was now pointing at Sooyoung's face and he was giving the poor girl a third-degree.

"W-what? Why is it such a big deal.." Sooyoung paused for second, just long enough for Seung to interfere:

"Oh what's the big deal Seob?" he chuckled as Sooyoung then continued, ".. I did those things with Junhyung too." 

In a blink Seung's face went from amused to rather pissed.

"Alright Miss, what are you even doing here?" 

Both Yoseob and Hyunseung had their hands crossed over their chest when their lovers arrived.

"What' goin-- Oh." Junhyung stopped at the midway and didn't dare to go closer. Doojoon's face was priceless.

"Should we interfere?" I asked from Woonie who was now leaning on the wall. "Nah. Let's just watch." he said pulling me under his arms. I smiled happily.

"Do you mind explaining us what's your history with this woman over here?" Seung asked with such a stern voice that even the dead would have been afraid.

"E-eh? We have no history?" Junhyung scratched his neck and Seung narrowed his eyes. "Is that so?" 

"Look. Jun's right. There's no history. Soo tell them." I winced as if I was in pain once I heard Doojoon's words. Big mistake.

"SOO?!" Seob threw his hands in the air as he shouted. 

"N-no! No! Sooyoung, I meant to say Sooyoung!" Doojoon was obviously desperate. 

"I don't get it. Why are you two so obsessed with this? Aren't you like best friends or collegues or something?" Sooyoung seemed a bit confused but Seob only sighed.

"Not that this is any of your business, Soo", he glared at Doojoon, "but, we're more than that." Seob ended his sentence and it took a second for Sooyoung to understand.

"Oh. Oh! So this is why you two never really had any interest in me." Sooyoung had a satisfied smile on her face. Doojoon pinched his nose bridge and sighed as Junhyung just shook his head.

"So they never had any interest in you?" Seung seemed confused. 

"Well now that they've admitted not liking girls in general, I guess I could tell the truth. I just like to brag with it. I mean these two are like gods with those looks. I never got them interested during college but now I know why." Sooyoung smiled. 

"Just for your information, it wasn't like that." Doojoon said quickly. "We just didn't want to end up with a 'boy hunter'." he shrugged and Jun nodded.

Sooyoung seemed to be a bit offended. As for Seob and Seung, they seemed quite happy now, clinging on their boyfriends.

"So I'm done here. It's ready. Can I have my payment?" she asked changing the subject. "Oh, I'm the once in charge." Woonie said and we walked to the others.

"Have you been here all along?" Doojoon raised his eyebrow but we ignored him. "Will you follow me to my office so I can pay you off?" Woonie smiled kindly as always. 

The problem is that Sooyoung smiled back with a little bit too nice smile. 

"Oh honey, he's with me." I said pecking Dongwoon's cheek and pointing at my left hand and the sparkling ring on it. Dongwoon laughed. 

"Yes I'm afraid that you won't find any straight men here. But I'm more than happy to offer you a ticket for tonight's show?" Dongwoon spoke so professionally that it almost .

"Sure, that'd be nice." Sooyoung and Dongwoon left to Dongwoon's office and the rest of us left to teach our dance group.

As we arrived to the dance studio they all were already there. I ran up to C.A.P and hugged him.

"So glad to see you." I said smiling. "You too Kikwang-ah." he smiled also and we hugged once more.

"Where's your boyfriend?" C.A.P raised one of his eyebrows like he'd be questioning wether me and Woonie were still together.

"He's taking care of his duties as he is the director and fund manager of our studio." I said proudly. 

C.A.P sort of sighed but smiled. 

"This place is amazing, you know that right?" he then asked.

I nodded happily. "Of course I know." 

He grinned at me patting my head.

"Okay, listen up everybody. As your dance teacher I assume you've been practicing the dance on your own, so that you can follow our example." Seung spoke from the in front of the class.

"Better get started." I joined him and so did the rest. 

Dongwoon P.O.V

I went back to our - mine and Kiki's - apartment to get our tuxedos for tonight. I really loved the home we had built. Even though Seob was kind enough to give his spot at the dorms for me, we didn't like it there.

So we moved in together before a year had passed. One of the best decicions of my life. I stopped at my tracks as a photo on my nightstand caught my eye. It had dust on it so I decided to clean it up. 

After removing the dust under there was a photo of me, Kiki and Seob graduating from college. I can't believe  it's been over two years now. I smiled to myself.

I remember how the hyungs were fighting over who should take the photo and after all it was Seung hyung of course. After leaving the school grounds we visited all of our parents - took two days! But was worth it. 

At that point Hyunseung and Yoseob had started planning on founding a company of their own. Soon enough Kiki was in on it and then Junhyung and after that me and Doojoon hyung also. 

I lifted myself up and took the tuxedos. This is gonna be the best time of our lives. 

I left the apartment of mine and my fiance's and drove back to the studio. Seung demanded for me to be at the dress rehearsal.

"I'm back!" I announced but no one even turned to me as they were so focused on the dance. There was now a lot more people since the dancers had arrived. 

Soon Hoya noticed me and ran to me saying hello and after that Suzy and Chunji which made Seung lose his mind.

"Focus people! Hi Dongwoon. FOCUS!" he was practically screaming but we all just stared at him.

"Please people. Let's just go this through a couple more times and then we're done." Seob said bowing a little. 

"Ne!" 

Doojoon P.O.V

"Yoseob-ah. We need to practice, it's already 2pm. Can you come?" I peeked my head in to the music studio and saw Junhyung and Yoseob go through Yoseob's songs. 

I smiled a bit. Yoseob turned his head to me and nodded. "I think I'll be fine. You should check the other though." he said and Jun nodded. 

Jun seemed really focused. He put his headphones on and started going over the song. Seob gently pushed me out of the studio leaving Jun in his peace.

"He's amazing. Who knew he had talents for being a real music editor AND a composer?" Seob shook his head smiling happily. 

"I know. But who knew that you'd be so good at singing?" I raised my eyebrow taking his hand as we walked towards an empty practicing room.

"You did! I always sang in the shower." he chuckled and I nodded. "True, and I told you you were good. You just didn't believe me." I laughed as Seob grinned. 

"But YOU never told me you could sing. Or dance. Or rap. You told me nothing!" he pouted and I laughed scartching my neck. 

"That's because I never sang after college. Or danced. Or rapped. It never occured to me that I could have a job from it. Besides, I'm gonna stick mostly to the piano teacher's job, alright?" I smiled patting his head. 

He nodded smiling and we entered the practice room. There were two grand pianos standing in the middle of the room and we walked to them. 

I sat behind the other and Yoseob sat behind the second. 

"So, you ready?" I asked smiling and he nodded.

Together we started playing.

 

Show begins

I held Yoseob's hand as I knew he was really nervous.

"Listen to me, baby. It's gonna be okay." I said cupping his face between my hands. 

He nodded but I knew he hadn't clamed down a bit. I chuckled. 

"What? I something wrong?" he suddenly gasped but I just shook my head. 

"I know you've been waiting this forever but please, relax. We'll be fine. I'm with you." I assured and this time he took a deep breath.

In the audience the lights went off which was our cue to move. We walked to the dark stage and I let go of Yoseob's hand as we sat behind the grand pianos.

Come on Yoseob. Just like we practiced.

A spotlight lit us up as the music started playing.

Boy im in love with you
This ain't the honeymoon
Past the infatuation phase
Right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
It seems like we argue everyday
 

Seob sang with his angelic voice and I was getting lost in his eyes as he looked at me.

I know i misbehaved
And you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow


The words rolled out of my mouth without any trouble. 

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow [Take it slow oh oh ohh]
This time we'll take it slow [Take it slow oh oh ohh]
This time we'll take it slow

This ain't a movie no
No fairy tale conclusion ya'll
It gets more confusing everyday
Sometimes it's heaven sent
Then we head back to hell again
We kiss and we make up on the way

I hang up you call
We rise and we fall
And we feel like just walking away
As our love advances
We take second chances
Though it's not a fantasy
I Still want you to stay

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow [Take it slow oh oh ohh]
This time we'll take it slow [Take it slow oh oh ohh]
This time we'll take it slow

Take it slow
Maybe we'll live and learn
Maybe we'll crash and burn
Maybe you'll stay, maybe you'll leave, 
maybe you'll return
Maybe another fight
Maybe we won't survive
But maybe we'll grow
We never know baby youuuu and I

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow (Heyyy)
We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow [Take it slow oh oh ohh]
This time we'll take it slow [Take it slow oh oh ohh]
This time we'll... take it slow

While he sang I couldn't get my eyes off of him. He was so perfect, I'd never change anything about him. We finished and for two seconds it was perfectly quiet before the audience gave us huge applauses. We got up and walked to the center of the stage and bowed.

Together we got off the stage and as soon as the audience couldn't see us anymomre, Yoseob jumped on me, hugging me. 

"Thank you." he whispered in to my ear and I smiled hugging him back.

"I didn't do anything. They loved you." 

"No. They loved us." He backed away a bit and gave me a long deep kiss. I still feel butterflies in my stomach when he kisses me, I never got over it. 

"Who's next?" I asked remembering that it's someone elses turn now. 

"I need to go to tell them what is this all. I mean give them an introduction." he chuckled and I let him go. I quikcly took a good place so that I'd hear every word.

Yoseob P.O.V

I walked to the stage, not as nervous as I was anymore because of Doojoon. I stopped in front of the microphone and searched for my friends.

They sat in the front row with all of our families. I smiled at them and took a deep breath.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the opening show of Rainbow studio." I started and got another round of applause. After the hall was quiet again I continued:

"My name is Yang Yoseob and I'm the youngest among the owners of this newly opened company, only 25 years old. I have no words to describe the feelings I have right now, but I do want to tell you how we got here. 

Only a short three years ago me and my two best friends, Jang Hyungseung and Lee Gikwang started to put up an idea of a company of our own. It seemed impossible back then. Me and Gikwang were only in college and Hyunseung was working as a dance teacher in a small company.

But we had a good foundation to our dream. Hyunseung and Kikwang wanted to become real dance teachers with professionality and as for me, I wanted to become a vocal teacher. So from that moment, when we realised that we might have what it takes, we started pursuing our dream. 

Our beloved colleagues and partners have taken part in our dream. Yong Junhyung as our music director and a composer, Yoon Doojoon as a piano teacher - also rapping lessons can be organized now - and Son Dongwoon as the director and a fund manager. 

We couldn't be happier. We have been very lucky to have this many investors and already even though the studio isn't even open, we've got interested people. 

I assure you, this company will give its best effort to make your kids dreams come true, we won't give up. 

All I know is that my friends and my family are the reason I'm standing here today. I'm forever grateful to everyone who have been here to help us. Gamsahabnida." I ended my speech with a deep bow.

Around the hall I heard whistles and good luck wishes and of course the ravishing applause. I stood on my spot when all my friends - Seung, Jun, Kikwang, Dongwoon and Joonie - walked to the stage to accompany me. 

We all bowed down and then stood on our spots, ready for the dance. All of our other friends climbed up to the stage also finding their places. 

As the song that Junhyung had composed for tonight - Oasis - started playing we moved. Seung in the front accompanied by Kiki and me and Jun behind them in a triangle formation. The last ones were Doojoon and Dongwoon.

It wasn't hard at all to keep up the pace, I didn't mind being nervous since this time I knew we could do it. We had so many people standing behind us to support us that I can't even believe it. 

I felt almost like I was flying as we danced perfectly in rythme. I felt an unfamiliar feeling filling me up; something like pure joy.

As the song ended we took another bow before exiting the stage. 

"It was a great speech Yoseobie." Seung smiled at me and gave a quick hug before he went to find the next performers.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around me and a head being placed on my right shoulder. 

"You're offically the best speech giver, ever." he whispered in my ear making my shiver.

"Thank you Doo." I smiled to myself as I knew he couldn't see me. Soon enough he did turn me around though.

"I have a small surprise for you, but I want to save it for later, ne?" he said taking my hands in his. I was suspicios since Doojoon had only once been able to give me a positive surprise when he bought me a new phone since he broke mine.

"Ookay?"

"Don't give me that look!" he whined and I laughed. "Fine. I'll trust you, but only this time. Don't let me down." I sai patting his shoulder lovingly.

"I try not to." after that he was gone with Junhyung.

Kikwang walked to me with a grinning face. "You're the best! I bet everyone's gonna come here!" he squealed ad he hugged me.

"You really think I nailed this?" I sighed and he nodded quickly.

"Absolutely. I heard people talking behind me. They said they were really inspired." Kiki nodded knowingly and I chuckled.

"Great. How many performances do we have before the finale?" I asked looking at my watch. "About 7 why?" he asked confused.

"Doojoon said he had some sort of a surprise and I really afraid that it's gonna be something hidious. You know.. he's not very good at things like this." I sighed rubbing my temples.

Kikwang giggled and shook his head. "Give the man a chance at least."

I nodded smiling.

"I'm gonna grab a cup of coffee and I'll be back to say goodbyes to our guest and parents." I promised and Kikwang nodded going to find Woonie.

I went to my own office sitting with a cup of coffee in a silence. Never had the silence felt this warming. I enjoyed my alone time very much but I started to miss Doojoonie.

That's what got me up and in the move. It was only few minutes until we all would get up to that stage thanking everyone for coming.

I walked to the back stage where all of my friends were already standing, ready to go up.

"Ah, Yoseobie. I thought you had fallen asleep or something." Doojoon said with a concerned voice. I just smiled.

"Are we ready?" Asked Hyunseung, looking at Doojoon which surprised me a bit. It's like he asked it from Joonie.

I shrugged to odd feeling off and we walked to the stage. Junhyung was standing the farthest left and beside him stood Seung.

Next to Seung stood Doojoon and me and beside me was Kikwang and Dongwoon. I smiled a bit as I realised that we were arrainged like this, JunSeung, DooSeob and KiWoon.

Junhyung had tha mike as he spoke:

"I'm a bit sad that this evening has come to its end this fast. But everything ends once. The happy thing here is though that today were not saying goodbye to you. Today we are saying our farewells to the past and we'll hope to see you a lot in the future." 

Round of applause was heard. I smiled wider. This couldn't be anymore perfect.

The mike was passed to Doojoon. I was a bit surprised since Doojoon had said  that he didn't want to speak in the show but apparently he changed his mind. 

"Hello everyone. My name is Yoon Doojoon and I'm starting as a piano teacher in here. Very happy about that." Another round of applause.

He turned to face me and continued:

"None of this would have happened with out of this man here, Yang Yoseob. If I had never met him I wouldn't be standing here tonight. If I hadn't became his room mate I wouldn't be standing here tonight." he paused for a second and took my hand in his own.

"If I hadn't fallen in love with him, I wouldn't be standing here tonight." 

My hand flew up to my mouth as I felt shivers going down on my spine.

In the audience there was a bit of a fuss going on but it seemed to be approving one, just surprised.

Doojoon looked me deep into my eyes and I could have melted right there and then. But he wasn't finished.

"Yoseob, you're my everything. These past 8 years I've known you, I've been happier than ever. And the last 6 years.. I still think sometimes that I'm dreaming. What have I ever done to deserve this kind of a love? What have I ever done to deserve your love?

Six years ago I promised that I'd always be there for you, that I'd wake up next to you every morning. And  that hasn't changed. I love the new apartment we got. Place for us to make memories, our memories. Even though we just moved in, it feels like a home already because you're there with me.

I want to have the babies with you. I've been watching some adoption sites too, you know.."  

There were 'aaws' in the audience but Doojoon wasn't finished.

Slowly he got down on his knee and I felt tears in my eyes.

"What are you doing, pabo.." I tried to speak between my tears but he only smiled.

"Even though I might not deserve your love, I still want to ask you this question: Can I make you mine.. will you marry me, Yang Yoseob?" 

Those five seconds that passed before I answered, seemed the longest ones I've ever lived. I took some time for me to be able to speak but as soon as the words were loud enough to hear the hall went all  quiet to catch every single word:

"Of course I will marry you, Yoon Doojoonie." 

 


I can't believe it's done now <(T-T)> !

I hope you like the out come and I wish that this ending pleases you all!

Now I want to thank you all for your support trough the fic,

 so THANK YOU! 

- Kusukusu