August 10

Not Allowed

Hyungseung P.O.V

I looked at my reflection from the mirror. I had gotten my pounds back now and might have gained few extra ones. 

"What you looking at?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. "A-ah. Nothing. Just admiring my beautiful hair." I said smiling but felt bad about lying.Junhyung walked to me and just now I realised he was wearing only a towel.

Which was only logical since he just came back from shower. I mentally slapped myself. "Nice abs mister" I said and eyed him from head to toe. He grinned.

"Thank you. Not only about that, but letting me stay the night." he then said.

"Yeah, no problem. How could I let the bridezilla kill you?" I laughed and he did the same. "Well, I don't know if it is that appropriate to say 'bridezilla' anymore. I might need to re-evaluate the situation in the light of yesterday's new information." he chuckled.

"You mean the thing I said in the arcade? About you betraying yourself since you're totally checking someone else out? And the fact that Hara's a biach?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah, but I have a small problem here." He said with a thoughtful face. I finally turned to him. "And what might that be?" I asked smiling.
"Well, I know something is bothering you, you never look at the mirror for that long. And since something is bothering you, it makes my decision making really hard. Tell me." He was now completely serious.

I thought about lying for a second but somehow I knew that he wouldn't buy it. He had known for some time already but hadn't said anything. Just waited for me to open up, I guess.

Seung, Jun is your best friend. You can tell him everything.

"I had trouble in the States. That's why I came back." I sighed. Jyung was barking and running into my lap as I sat down on my bed. "What trouble?" Jun stood in front of me, worried.

"I danced as you know. To become a dancer you got to be in shape. Like really. And my teacher thought I wasn't thin enough. So I tried to lose some weight, which wasn't that easy at all.. And soon I discovered that the fastest way to lose weight was not to eat. So I didn't." It was hard to speak since I felt tears forming in to my eyes as I remembered all the horrible times.

"I lost few pounds but my dance instructor said it wasn't enough. To become a real dancer I had to be thinner. I felt so fat. Everyone in my class were so thin and all.. So I.. I asked one of my dance friends what should I do and he adviced me to... To start puking. So.." the tears and crying stopped me from talking.

"Oh Seungie... Why did you do it..?" Jun came to me and squated down in front of me. He had a sad smile on his face. He cupped my face between his hands.

"You're so.. Ah. I don't even know what to say. Seung you're perfect. Never, never think like that again. You are not fat, you are perfect. You don't have to lose any weight. You don't need to please anyone. If you wanna dance, you can do it and stay just the way you are." He smiled at me and caressed my cheeks.  

"I am? Perfect..?" I sniffed and he chuckled. "You're beyond perfect." 

I smiled a little and wiped my tears away. Without really thinking about it I kneeled down on the floor and hugged him. He didn't hesitate for a second but wrapped his hands around me.

"You little.. puppy." he chuckled again.

"No. You're mistaken. Jyung is the puppy here." I smiled in the hug. He's so.. wonderful.

"No, no. Jyung is your puppy. You - you're my puppy." Jun broke the hug and took my chin between his two fingers. "I would kiss you but I don't wanna hurt anyone anymore. That's why, I got to go and call off the wedding." He smiled at me and I nodded smiling also. 

"I'll be here." I hugged him again.

 

Dongwoon P.O.V

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I was waiting in the park for Kikwang to arrive as we had a date planned for today. I had bouquet of flowers in my hands. 

I had been trying to follow Niel's advices; giving Kikwang time and taking him out as a friend. Today is the first offical date day so I thought I'd give him flowers. 

"Dongwoon!" I heard a Kiki's voice and turned to him. He was walking towards me smiling brightly. "Hi" I said when he reached me. "Hi." 

"Here you go!" I handed the bouquet to him and his smile grew even wider - if that's possible. "Thank you, they're pretty." He said and I saw he was blushing lightly. 

"Can I take your hand?" I asked unsure what his answer would be. He raised his eyebrow. "Of course dummy. This is a date, isn't it?" 

I chuckled and took his hand in mine. It felt so right. 

"I gotta admit I've missed this." Kiki said smiling and squeezed my hand a bit harder. I nodded agreeing.

We started to walk around as we had nothing special planned. "I was thinking if you'd like to meet up with my friends?" I suggested with a tiny voice since I knew what his first reaction would be.

"What? You're kidding me right? Remember how the last time went?" he was obviously upset but I had plans. "I know, but I promise this won't be like the last time. I promise, trust me." I knew I was walking on a thin ice  but I really neede for him to trust me.

"Fine" he said after a while, "but you better make up for the last time." I smiled and started pulling him with me.

At the movies

"Bwo? We're gonna see a movie?" Kikwang asked with a cute expression on his face. I nodded smiling.

"Dongwoon!" I saw Suzy, Chunji and Hoya standing near the table at the corner. We walked to them and I could feel how nervous Kiki was. 

"Ah, Kikwang! It's nice to see you!" Suzy was the first one to speak. She had a bright smile on her face and that made Kiki relax a bit. 

"Ah, neh. Nice to see you to Suzy-ah" he smiled at her. "Just call me Suzy" Kikwang nodded obviously happy.

"Hi Kikwang" Chunji said too and after him Hoya. 

"Soo let's go buy the tickets" I suggested but Hoya stopped me. "We already did. You were taking so long!" He whined.

"Ah I'm really sorry. I was a bit late since my roommate is kinda --" Kiki scratched his neck but eveyrbody started to laugh - well except Hoya.

"Hoya's just always whining." Chunji explained and took Kiki under his arms, back hugging him. "Aah, you're such a cutie" he said. Kiki blushed madly but I felt a sting of jealousy inside me. 

"Hey! He's mine." I said pulling Kiki into my arms and frowning at Chunji. "Ah, he is?" Suzy raised his eyebrow. I glanced at Kiki who was now totally frozen but I could feel his heart beat and that made me happy.

"Yes, he is." I then said. "Are you Kikwang?" Chunji asked pouting. He's a baby.

"A-ah neh.. I'm afraid so.." My heart thumped twice as fast as it usually did when I heard Kiki's words. "Y-you are?" 

Kiki turned around to face me.

"That's why you brought me here right? To show you're friends that I am yours. And now I'm telling them, I'm telling you I'm yours. And you're mine." He smiled at me.

Then he got on his toes and circled his hands around my neck. "Never let me go" and then he kissed me slowly and deeply.

"Psst! I thought he was a shy one!" Chunji's 'whisper' was heard.

I'll never let you go.

 

Yoseob P.O.V

I was laying on my bed just woken up. It was quiet since Doojoon was in the kitchen making breakfast. I really wanted to get up and go to him but I had hard time prosessing last night's events.

Doojoon loves me.

How can it be true? I mean.. Last night when I went to Changjo's and told him I couldn't be with anymore I realised that Doojoon really isn't only a friend to me. That he's much more.

He's the... He's everything. He was the first guy I could kiss or even think about after Seungri's death. He was the first one. Seungri was my first love but I never felt like this with him.

"What you thiking sleeping beauty?" I heard Doojoon's voice from the door. He came in with a tray full of food. "Wow, this is amazing." I said with a smile.

"Glad you like it" he said and fell on the bed next to me. I started eating and he was watching. No, like really staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I muffled with my mouth full of bread. He laughed at me and shook his head. "You're adorable

I felt myself blushing.

I lifted the tray on the floor and snuggled closer to Doojoon. I took in his scent and placed my head on his chest. He was smiling and caressing my hair.

"I don't think I've ever been this happy you know." I said with a small smile on my face. He raised his eyebrow. "You sure? I mean I was pretty sure I could never compete with Seungri."

I chuckled. "I'm sure. You're.. You're all I ever wanted." I sighed happily.

"Really? What is it that you wanted?" he laughed still caressing my hair.

"Well, I wanted a man that's a bit older than me, has perfect hair to be ruffled, black eyes like you, casual style in clothing and a loving personality. Eh, no. That's not it. Hmm? I don't know how to put it in words. It's just.. it's you. All of you. Like those eyes, those lips, your cooking skills, the jokes we have and.. the we have." I said and felt my cheeks burn a little.

"Hmm? The we haven't had in a long time have we now?" He grinned and I laughed. "No we haven't. But we're not gonna have it now either, since we need to go to Junnie's. He texted me." I said sighing. Doojoon sighed also.

"I have a creepy feeling about this." He said. "I know. But let's not tell them about us yet, please?" I begged.

"Oh, so there's something to tell about!" He said and gave me a quick peck on my lips. "But sure, we don't have to tell them yet. I'm pretty sure there's something pretty big going on there too."

I nodded smiling happily. "You're the best."

 

Doojoon P.O.V

I was holding Seob's hand the whole car ride to Junhyung's and he was humming happily. I simply couldn't stop smiling but as we arrived to Junhyung's I had to let go.

"Can't I just hold your hand? They won't suspect anything!" I whined. Seob chuckled and shook his head. "I just don't want them to know yet. Please Joonie." he clung on to my hand and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah I know. It's okay to me but I really can't handle being away from you." I smiled and kissed him quickly. He smiled from eye to eye. We knocked on Junhyung's door.

"Finally! You're the last ones!" Junhyung puffed at us and pulled us inside. We looked at each other little confused. In the living room there were all all of our friends; Kikwang, Dongwoon - and they were holding hands, wow! - and Hyunseung.

"What is it? Can you two spill it already?" Kikwang was jumping impatiently and Dongwoon chuckled. I looked at Yoseob but he just shrugged.

"Yes, so. I have an announcement to make. I've decided to call off the wedding." There were 'oows' and 'aaws' in the room but Junhyung wasn't finished.

"Hyunseung got me to my senses and I realised that I really don't love Hara. I haven't called off the wedding yet since I want your approval." He finished.

We all looked each other and it was clear what we thought:

"Finally!"

Jun looked dumb founded. "What? You all thought I should do this?"

"Yeah! I've been telling you to listen to your heart but you're like an with that stubborness." I shook my head laughing at him.

"I told you. No one would protest." Seung shook his head too but he was smiling. He seemed happy too.

"So, are you two together or what?" Yoseob asked but was pointing at Dongwoon and Kikwang. Kikwang blushed but Dongwoon was confident.

He took Kiki under his arms and said: "Yeah we are. I made such a big mistake letting Kiki walk out of my life and I really can't afford to lose him again. He's mine now."

Everyone congratulated them and I was feeling really happy. It seemed like things we're going to the right direction now.

"So, let's go eat something!" Jun clapped his hands together and everyone agreed.

"Junnie hyung, can you carry me piggyback?" seob whined and Jun chuckled. "Of course Seob" Seob jumped on Jun's back and I saw Jun taking Seung's hand in his own.

Hmm? It seems like we're about to find a new source of happiness in this life. 

I looked at Yoseob who was laughing and talking with Seung and Kiki as we walked to the cars. 

I'll never ever let you go, Yang Yoseob.


Hey guys! 

So as you might see, this fic is really nearing its end but I have sort of a problem here! 

Should I write another two chapters or only one? 

My plan is that if I write two of them, then the next one will be placed in this time and the second one will be something like five years later.

So one or two chaps more? ^-^