It's nothing

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

I turned the TV off. "Soo.. Seung. What happened between you and Junhyung hyung?" Kiki blurted out. "KIKI! We were supposed to ask it slowly!"

Kiki pouted. "I know.. but i'm so impatient." he said. "It's okay. So Seung hyung, what happened?" i wanted to know too. I and Kiki have talked about Junnie hyung all night and Seung haven't said almost anything.

"N-nothing. W-why are you asking?" he looked away. I knew right away two things: he stuttered, something was wrong and he actually didn't want to keep going with this subject but he had to.

"Don't lie. You are stuttering." i said poking him. He looked away. "Seriously. It's nothing." Seung hyung assured. I glanced Kiki. He shrugged and i took that as a sing to stop asking. He would tell when he was ready.

"Okay. Wanna go sleep?" i yawned. "First in the bedroom is a dance machine!" Kiki announced and ran towards bedroom me and Seung hyung after him.

                                         After a month - Yoseob's apartment

"Doojoon, dinner is ready!" i shouted and after a while my best friend crumpled his way to kitchen.

"Oh, kimchi! Again.." he looked at me like he wanted to kill me. "Sorry.. I didn't have anything else.. And i don't know how to cook anything else.." i sighed.

"Why don't you let me take us out to eat?" he asked starting to eat. "Because it's expensive." i pouted. "I'll pay!" he said quickly.

I looked at him sarcastically. "No. You can cook if you want from now on?" i suggested. "Really?" he asked surprised. "Yeah. You can use my kitchen." i smiled.

He smiled back and we ate in silence. Me and Doojoon became best friends pretty fast. He's funny and i like to be with him. We tell each other everything. Well almost.. He doesn't know about Seungri yet. I'm not ready to tell about him.

"You ready?" he asked. "Yea." i put our bowls in to sink and took my coat. Autumn is well under way and it's getting cold outside.

"Let's go." i said.

Doojoon drove us to Junnie hyung's apartment. Everybody were there and we were supposed to have a movie night. We have those a lot these days.

"Hey, Seob, Doojoon." Junnie hyung greeted smiling. After that we got hugs from Seungie hyung, Kiki and Woonie hyung.

We all sat to the couch and Kiki put the Titanic in cd-player. "Titanic? Seriously?" Junnie hyung said. "Yes. Shut up." I stuck my tongue to him.

Soon Kiki and Woonie went to the floor and little bit away from us so they could cuddle. I smiled.

When the movie started i saw from corner of my eye how Junnie hyung and Seungie hyung glanced at each other. Junhyung hyung moved to another couch and Seung went to the same couch. It was weird.

They are still not talking very much and it seems like they are grown apart. But in the other hand they are always together. Do they even talk? Sometimes i ask about it from them but they just shrug and avoid the question.

I was getting worried. "Joonie?" i whispered to Doojoon's ear. He didn't hear me so i slowly and carefully climbed on his lap. "Seob? You're not scared are you?" he asked suspicious.

"No. I'm worried." we still needed to whisper so that others wouldn't hear us. I turned my position so that i was facing Doojoon. He looked at me wide eyes.

"And that's where you're gonna talk about it?" I slapped him silently. "Shut up ert." Doojoon wasn't gay so i had no reason to worry.

"I'm worried about Seungie hyung and Junnie hyung. I've told you about this." i whispered. "I know. I've started to think about it too. Junhyung haven't said anything to me either."

"What should we do? I want them to be like they used to be." i sighed and started accidentally  caressing Joonie's cheek and ear. Doojoon looked at my eyes sadly. "I know you do. I want it too because you want. We'll figure something out, okay?"

I nodded and put my forehead against his. He tightened his grip and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled weakly and put my head in to crook of his neck. It was warm and nice being like this. Doojoon caressed my back and hummed some song.

............

The movie.. I don't remember watching it. Only the end. But i was happy that Joonie promised to help me with JunSeung problem.

After movie Joonie drove me to home and i asked if he wanted to stay over night. He had no problem with it so we curled in to my bed together yawning.

I shut my eyes and smiled a little trying to sleep. "Seob..." Joonie called. "Yea?"

"What would you think if i'd.. If i'd move in here with you?"

I widened my eyes. What did he say? "I mean, you said you would want a roommate too. I would want a roommate also. So what do you think?" he asked.

Joonie had his point. We both were sick of living alone and we both liked each other and knew each other bad habits but were fine with them. But i was little bit worried.. I should tell him about Seungri.. Well.. I'd do it tomorrow. I want a roommate and Joonie is a great one!

"Yea.. It sounds awsome!" i said happily and rolled myself on top of him hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back.

I lift myself up and stared him straight in the eyes. They were shining beautifully and his lips turned into a smile. I smiled too.

"It's gonna be great." Doojoon said and put his hand around me getting me closer to him. "Let's sleep now. Nights Seob." he whispered then. I heard his heart beating. "Nights Joonie."

.............

On the next morning we started moving Doojoon into my house. All our friends came over and helped us. Well... Almost everyone.

"This is insane! Why would you two move in together?!" i sighed and looked at Doojoon with begging eyes. "Junhyung.. It's not that big of a deal.." he said.

"IT IS! Why, why, why?!" Junnie hyung looked like he was going crazy. "If i wouldn't know better i'd say you are jealous." Kiki chuckled. Junhyung glared at him.

"Junhyung, stop it, alright? I know it's hard to think that you're 'brother' and best friend are slowly getting closer with each other than you but act as your age." Hyunseung said calmly.

Junhyung sighed. "Fine." I smiled to Seung hyung thankfully. "Now, help us, will you?" Seung said to Junnie hyung. He stood up and started unpacking one of the boxes.

We exchanged glances with Joonie, Kiki and Woonie hyung. I took Kiki's hand and pulled him in kitchen. "Saw that?" I asked.

Kiki nodded. "Something is definitely going on!" he whispered. "We need to know. We just have to." i said and Kiki agreed.

...........

Hyunseung P.O.V 

After we got all the stuff placed on their places, Doojoon asked Dongwoon and Junhyung to come get a beer with him. They left and i knew right away what Seobie would talk about.

"Tell us Seung hyung. We need to know!" he said with pleading eyes. I sighed. I owe an explanation to them, i know.

Me and Junhyung haven't been the same since that night. We are slowly growing apart, but we could stop it. By talking. I'm afraid to take the topic out but i have to. And i have to do it soon. 

When we are together just the two of us, we don't talk much but still we spent as much time  together as before. It's distressing me. "We kissed. Well, i kissed him." i blurted out.

"WHAAATT?!" they both shouted. I nodded. Then i told everything to them and they looked at me with wide eyes.

"You need to talk to him." Kiki said. "I don't see any other solution." I agreed with him. "But Seung hyung.. Why did you kiss him? Do you like him?" Seob asked worriedly.

"I don't know. Since that night.. There have been few times i've thought he's cute or handsome and maybe would have wanted to kiss him." i admitted.

"Talk to him. Maybe you'll find out about your feelings." Seob said smiling encouragingly. I smiled back - weakly though. He was still right. I would talk to him today. I need to know.

"Let's make something to eat, so that when the others come back they can eat?" Kiki suggested. Me and Yoseob both nodded smiling. 

At the bar

Dongwoon P.O.V

We sat at the bar talking nonsense. I had in my mind a subject i'd like to talk about. Kiki has been worried about Seung hyung and Junhyung hyung and i'm starting to get worried too. It's been over a month now.

"Junhyung hyung?" i started uncertainly. He turned to me. "Yea?" he asked drinking his beer.

"I've been thinking... What happened between you and Hyunseung hyung?" Junhyung almost choked to his drink and Doojoon started patting his back. 

"W-what do you mean?" Junhyung asked after he could talk again. "We all have noticed something's wrong." Doojoon jumped in the conversation.

Junhyung looked at the table without saying anything. Silence fell around us and i blamed myself for bringing the whole thing up.

"We kissed. Or more like he kissed me." Junhyung said suddenly. Our eyes widened but we didn't have time to say anything when he continued:

"I held him closer though. I was too shocked to kiss him back, but somehow i didn't want to let go either. It was like part of me knew it's wrong, because we are best friends but part of me wanted it..."

We glanced each other with Doojoon. "Have you guys talked about that?" I asked. Junhyung shook his head.

"Okay. Listen. You have to talk to him. The sooner the better." Doojoon said determindedly. Junhyung sighed but smiled weakly. "I know. I'll do it tonight." he promised and we nodded.

"Hey guys, Seob sent me a message. We need to go eat at his place." Doojoon hyung said. "Who will drive?" Junhyung hyung asked. "I will. I didn't drink beer." i said smiling proudly.

Both of them laughed and we left the bar.

............

Junhyung P.O.V

After we ate i asked Seungie if i could drive him home. "Sure. Let's go?" he answered and we left.

The car was silent and i tried to figure out what to say.

"Junhyung.."

"Seungie..."

We both started at the same time. "You go first" i said, trying to play more time for myself.

Seung sighed. "About that night.." i gulped. He wanted to talk about it too. Was he mad at me? Or was he not? Maybe he hated me!

"What happened.. I just need you to know that i didn't plan it that way." he said staring at his lap. He was nervous, i can tell.

"I know you didn't. And i didn't either. I guess." i breathed in, and out. "You guess?" Seung turned to me.

"Well can i say i didn't mean to hold you tighter? I did it by reflex." i explained. Seung nodded turning back to his lap.

"Look.. I don't mean i didn't want it. Part of me.. Did. Very much. But we are best friends. I don't want to ruin it." Seung nodded again. "I get you. Me neither. So.. Are we cool with it?" he asked then.

I nodded. "Can we now be normal again?" "Yea we can. Can i come sleep over tonight? I've missed spending nights with you." he pouted.

I chuckled. "Me too Seungie." He smiled happily and took my hand. "I'm glad we are fine now." he said and i nodded smiling. Finally.


Hey, hey, hey^^

I finally got to do Dongwoon P.O.V! i hope you liked it c: Am i going too slow? I have no idea how long will this fic be, but hopefully pretty long. Will you support me?^^