March 19

Not Allowed

Kikwang P.O.V

"So.. you two broke up?" C.A.P looked at me with surprised face. "Yeah.. I just.. I didn't see any other way.." it was so close that i started to cry again. I have had many nights filled with crying over Dongwoon, but this morning i decided i needed to talk to someone. 

Surprisingly it was not Yoseobie. "I get it.. But I'm sorry. You're obviously sad about it." C.A.P petted my hair while i drank my juice.

"Yeah.. It's been kinda hard, since i'm used to live with him and it probably takes time to adjust. And i should tell to my friends what happened, before they hear about it from somewhere else.." i sighed.

"Hey, Kiki. That's not the most important thing now, don't you think? You need to able to hold yourself while telling them, right?" C.A.P seemed to be worried.

"I can cry in front of them. Actually i think Yoseobie would take me straight to hospital if i wasn't crying.." I chuckeld a bit. C.A.P smiled. "That's nice. Your friends are amazing then."

"I know. But so are you C.A.P! Only by listening to me, you've made this day a bit easier." I smiled to him. "That's good. If you have anything you want to talk about or something you want to do together, you know where you can find me." he smiled too

"Yeah. I'm living with Niel hyung, so you know where to find me too. Now i have to go to see Seobie. I think i want to open up to him." I said and got up. C.A.P did the same.

"Okay, good luck Kiki." he hugged me before i went out of the café and started to walk towards Seobie's and Doojoon's apartment.

It was only five minutes walk away so i reached there fast. I rang the bell and waited for someone to open. I don't know how or why, but when Seobie opened the door and hello'ed me.. tears just started to fall down on my cheeks.

"Kiki! What's wrong? Come in!" he pulled me in and closed the door. I slowly took the shoes off and walked in the living room with him.

"Tell me.. Why the tears?" he seemed to be really worried. "I-is Doojoon home?" i asked sniffing. "No.. he's with Jun, something to do with the wedding i guess, why?" Seobie looked at me in the eyes with confused face.

"I just want to talk to my bestie... That's all.." we sat comfy to the couch and i started to tell him, how i just couple days ago broke up with Dongwoon because i wasn't happy anymore.

"I still love him, you know! But I can't live a life like that.. Do you understand?" i looked at Seobie. "Yes.. of course i do.. Kiki, you did the right thing if you wasn't feeling good anymore. But where are you staying now?"he put his hand on mine.

"At Niel's. After this semester it'll be summer and then we'll start in the same college that Niel hyung goes. I'm just living at the dorms already." I tried to smile. 

"Well at least you have a roof above your head.. This is kinda sad though.. I just tought you guys would last forever or something.." Seob had a point. 

"I thought the same. Everyone did, I'm pretty sure.. But usually life plays few tricks on us and it goes totally different.." I sighed.

Seob only nodded and gave me a tissue. "Now now. Clean yourself up. You look much better that way. I'm sure it all will be okay, with the time. It's never the end of the world." he smiled at me and then continued. "You should maybe tell Hyungseungie about this. Send an email or something..?"

"You're right, i'll do it as soon as i can." i took the tissue and cleaned myself up. I ended up staying the night at Yoseob's and we had real good converstaions and i enjoyed it a lot.

We had had much less time lately and i didn't know about him and Doojoon not having the agreement anymore or about him "sort of - kind of dating Changjo" either.

I'm sure it'll be just fine, by the time.

Junhyung P.O.V

I watched Doojoon open another beer and smiling clumsyly. "You know Jjunn.. Yoou're seriously theeee best friendd I've eeevaa neevaa had!" then he hugged me tightly.

"Yaaah.. Doojoon..!" i tried to push him off of me. It was serious job to do.

Then suddenly he backed away. "Waitt. You don't looove me anymorre? Why..? Why don't you love me eeeither..?" i bet i saw one real salty tear falling down on his cheek.

"What do you mean man? Of course i love you ! But who doesn't?" I was kinda confused. How so me either loved him?

"He. He don'tt and won'tt love me anymorre.. I knoww itt." his head hung down. "You mean.. Yoseob?" my eyes were wide open.

"Yess. Who elsse? Do you know any otther cute guyss I've beenn lovinng?" he snapped. "Umm actually i didn't know you loved this one either." i guess i had drank enough not to panic or hit him for falling in love with my baby brother.

He just snorted. "Well i do loove himm. Is it a badd thingg?" he looked at me. "No. And yes. Apparently he doesn't love you." i was being really supportive. Way to go.

"I knoww! I'm sure he has someone elsse. I justt know." he sighed. I didn't know what to say so i patted on his shoulder.

"You have Hara Junn. You two loove eachh otherr? What is itt like?" Doojoon asked and fully turned to me. I was hit by surprise. "I'm waay too drunk to explain something like that..!" i said as soon as i could from my shock. 

For my luck Doojoon was fastly falling asleep. "Junn.. I loove you mann... Nightie.." and then he passed out. "I love you too Dujun, nightie bro.." 

 


 

Again really short chap, but i simply had to write SOMETHING. 

i hope you at least read it, please comment also ! 

You are really important to me, my lovely readers ! ^-^