New Year

Not Allowed

Junhyung P.O.V 

"Yeah? Sure. I'll be there. Bye, honey." I shut the phone and sighed. 

"So which one was it? Your honey?" Doojoon rised his eyebrow. "Haha. Funny. It was Hara. We're going to eat with her parents tonight." i told.

"Wooow, you two are that far already." He laughed little bit and turned his head to TV.

"What do you mean? That far?" i frowned. "Well you know.. First you meet with her parents, then you move together and soon you're engaged." 

I gulped.. That, i didn't thought about. But he was right. That's how things usually go on. "Thanks man, now this actually is bothering me.." i glared at Doojoon even though he didn't do anything wrong.

"Well good! You really have to think about it. You are cheating on her, dude. Think twice before doing anything." Doojoon stood up. "Have to go now. See you later again." 

"Where are you going?" i asked. "Home. We have a movie night." Doojoon smiled in the air. "Okay, have fun. And tell Seob i miss him. Have to see him soon." i smiled slightly.

"Sure. See ya." 

When Doojoon was out i sighed. "When did we all had a movie night together? It's New Year's eve. If some day, then today we should all be together, then today.." 

*Knock knock knock*

I walked to door and opened it. "Seungie!" i hugged my best friend / my lover.

"Can i come in?" he asked. "Sure..? Is something wrong?" i frowned and let him come in. Seung walked straight to living room and sat on the couch.

I followed him and sat next to him. He didn't say anything so i just started to talk: "After the New Year we could go to hotel with swimming pools in it.. what was it called ag--" "I think we should break up." 

"What? Break up?" i repeated wishing that i heard wrong. "Yes. Break up. I can't go on like this and I won't go on like this. We can be still friends, right?" now Seung turned to me and smiled slightly.

"But.. Can't we give it another try? Haven't this gone well?" i stuttered a bit. Seung only looked me in the eyes. Those used-to-be shiny eyes, were now sad and black.

This point i realised it. I can't turn his head. "Okay. Friends?" we shook hands and then he left. It felt like an end. And it was. End of this time. Time of me and Jang Hyunseung.

Yoseob P.O.V 

"Finally it's New Year!" i smiled and hugged Joonie from behind. He just chuckled. "It's so nice that everyone will be here." 

"Not Junnie hyung though.." i was kinda concerned. Junnie hyung have been a lot out lately. With Hara i think. "Do you think they'll be a serious thing now?" i asked. 

"Who they?" Doojoon turned to me. "Junhyung hyung and Goo Hara." he looked up for a while. "May be. I don't know if Jun could actually turn it any more serious. If something will happen, it's because Hara wants to." 

Joonie was right. Junnie hyung have lost his passion in relationships. Well more like making relationships work. This won't be different, at least i don't think so. 

"You're right. But really. I'm afraid that Junnie hyung will hurt Hara. She's a nice girl." i sighed. Joonie hugged me and smiled at me. "Let's not think about that tonight, okay?" 

I nodded and quickly pecked his lips. 

*knock, knock, knock* 

I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey Seobieee!" all of my friends yelled. There was Kiki, Woonie hyung, Seungie hyung and Jaehyo. 

"Hey guys!" i hugged all of them and welcomed them in. "We have snacks in living room just go there. Doojoon hyung is there already." 

"Of course, he lives here." Woonie chuckled. I followed my friend to living room. "Yo people! Happy New Year." Doojoon smiled. "It's not New Year yet, Doojoon." Seung smiled. 

"True true. My bad." he grinned. We all sat on the couch watching some movie from TV.

"How nice is this guys?" I said smiling a bit. "It's really nice. I've missed this. And it's nice to have you in our group Jaehyo-ah." Kikwang smiled at Jaehyo. 

"I haven't really had good friends lately. But you guys are nice people." Jaehyo smiled at us. Everybody felt taken from sudden compliment. 

"You too Jaehyo-ah, you too." i finally said. 

When the night went on we started to open all our alcoholic beverages. At midnight we all were pretty much drunk. Only Doojoon was bit more sober than others. 

We had fireworks and Doojoon was the one to fire them. "You ready?" he yelled and started to light up those fireworks. "Yeaaah!" we all shouted when first ones shot up to the sky.

"You knoww whattt Seobbbie..." Seung came to me and hugged me tight. "Yeshh?" my eyes were half closed and i hugged back my best friend. 

"I'm moving awayy... To America. So thatt i can dancceh!" he moved away a bit and looked like the happiest person ever. 

"Woooww... wait. what? To America? You mean to Unitted Statess?" my eyes widened. "Yesh. I have to. I can't stay hereh." he shook his head violently. 

"Whyyy Seungie?" i took his hands when the fireworks exploded in the night sky. "Because... Junnieh. I loooove him. Ya knoww right? I can't stay hereh." a small tear ran down on his cheek. 

I smiled understanding. "Of course i knoww... I loooove ya Seungie hyung. I want you to be happpppy. If you move now.. Come visit, pleaseh?" i rushed to hug him and started to cry silently. 

"I will, don't worry Seobbie..." he hugged me back tight. For a while we just stood there hearing how the others cheered. 

"Let's go back to them. But please Seobie.. Don't tell the otherss.." Seung pleaded. I just nodded and we walked hand in hand to others. 

"This will be the bestt year eveeeer." Jaehyo giggled hugging Kiki. "Yeah, this will be NEW year!" Kiki smiled clumsyly.

"Guys. We'll be friends foreverr, riight?" i felt tear fall down on my cheek when i looked at those special friends of mine.

Everybody just nodded smiling and looking at each other.

"Happy New Year!!"

                                                                                                                                     

Secret P.O.V

Watching all those guys made me feel kinda sad. This would probably be our last New Year together like this. This era of my life is close to it's end. 

This is only situation how i get it. We belong together. We have our faith. That faith will bring us back together at some point. Even though now we have to say good bye for a while. It doesn't mean it would be the end. 

There is something new coming to us. Something cool and great. I'm sure of it. Right now i will smile and be me. Smile and see the fireworks as light of my life. Happily. 

 


Sooo what do you think? ^^ 

Please comment !!