"Me and you?"

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

I couldn't believe it. "You are what?"

"I'm Seungri's cousin." He sighed. "Why didn't you tell me?" i asked confused. I had no reason why he couldn't have told me. But he didn't.

"I wanted to. Seungri was like a brother to me and he always talked about you." Jaehyo told. What had happened? I didn't ask for this! Cousin of my ex-boyfriend, who is dead now? 

"There is a reason why i searched you. I respect you Yang Yoseob." he looked in my eyes like he was proud of me. What did he mean? I eyed him suspicious. 

"Respect?" 

"Yes. You remember how hard time it was for him when his parents divorced? I couldn't be there for him all the time. You were." he started. 

"All those years i knew you two were dating.. I grew to know you as the kindest, warmest and nicest person in this city. First i really doubted it but along the years he got me assured. You helped him. I'm thankful." i saw his eyes getting teary. 

I felt my throat tightening but just nodded.

"But the real reason i searched you was about Seungri's words." Jaehyo coughed. I perked my ears little. "He said something like this:

'Jaehyo-ah. I know i've talked a lot about Yoseob, but he deserves it. He's my angel. Do me a favor. If someone asks you who you respect tell them you respect Yang Yoseob. Tell them that he's the sweetest person you know. That he helps everyone who asks. That he is the only one on this earth that can make people see good things again. Please tell them so...'

After that i was pretty sure he was waisted but he wasn't." Jaehyo told. 

I felt tears falling from my eyes. He really.. He really said that. "How..?" i looked at Jaehyo through my teary eyes.

"He said he had a dream. And he was scared that something will happen..." he whispered. He knew..

"W-well.. He was always unique.." i said almost bursting in tears again. "You are right... Seungri was awesome. He still is." Jaehyo nodded silently.

I wiped my tears. "As much as i love Seungri and those words touched me... I don't wanna hear them again. Knowing that Seungri said them, i want to hear him saying them.. But he's not here. So please... Try to understand me." i said bowing little with my head. 

He nodded slightly smiling. "I understand. But i was hoping.. You could be my friend. I mean.. We've been through the same thing and we are same age. We know how it feels like." 

I smiled back at him because he was right. I've wanted months to have someone who understands me as well as Jaehyo does.

"Sure. It sounds good." 

"Then where do you wanna go on this Saturday?" he smiled widely this time. I was a bit surprised by his excited actions, but it was kinda cute. 

"Anything is fine." I chuckled. "Then should we go to movies?" i saw sparkle in his eyes. "Sounds good. But no horror please." 

"I know you don't like it. Seungri told me." Jaehyo smiled and i smiled back at him. "So 2pm on Saturday then." he said before we said goodbyes and hugged each other. 

What a guy...

Hyunseung P.O.V

Yesterday Junhyung left after i told him to. Seriously, what's wrong with him? I confess to him and suddenly he's all like: i like you too but i love Hara and all.

Freaking GOO HARA! How can he do this to me?! He knows me very well and so he knows how i hate insecurity. 

I'm not gonna wait for him. He has to decide: me or Hara. It's his call right now.

Speaking of calling, i called him about 10 mins ago to come over my place so we can settle things up. We need to.

Soon enough Junhyung and i sat down on the couch. Jyung was sleeping soundly on my laps and i petted it. "Sorry about yesterday... Sudden moves i made." he said first.

"Yeah, whatever. I called you because we need to solve this. I know i maybe did the wrong thing when i told you, but i had to." i sighed.

"It's not your fault. I'm happy you did. But i know you too well to say that you were happy too. Because you're not happy now either." he looked away.

He knows me.. May be. "Can i ask you few questions?" i asked. "Anything."

I was about to do the most unfair thing but i really needed to know, how serious he was with me.

"Do you like me?" he nodded. "I do." Little peace of me felt warm, but i couldn't let myself be too happy yet. The hardest part was just ahead. 

"Then do you like Hara?" I knew what the answer is gonna be and it's gonna hurt me. "Yeah Seung. You know i do."

I felt my heart hurting. "Which one do you like more?" that was maybe the meanest question ever. I know Junhyung realised he likes me just yesterday, and now I'm already heating him.

He was silent. "I can't answer to that Seungie... I'm too confused.." he sighed.

"Then please... Just go. I don't have time for this." i know i was really close to start crying, but i couldn't do it in front of him. There's no way.

"Seung please.. I can't afford to lose you." he looked at me with burning eyes. He can't afford to lose ME? What about me?!

I stayed silent waiting for him to go away. "Give me one chance. Let's go out. Just me and you? On a date as something more than friends." he suggested.

I glanced at him still petting Jyung. Did he deserve another chance..? 

"I know i'm asking something really unfair now.. But please think about it." 

I nodded without thinking about it that much. Like my mother taught me: everyone deserves another chance.

"Really?!" he looked so surprised and i had to hide my smile. "Yes. What do you have on your mind?" 

"Let's go to the movies. On Saturday. Then we'll go eat something nice.. Okay?" he asked the most sweetest voice ever. "Sure. Sounds okay to me." i nodded smiling, but just a little. 

"Seungie.. You are awesome." he said almost hugging me. "Whoah! Chill." as hard as it was, i moved away. I didn't want to give him any hope neither did i want to give myself any hope.

"Oh, sorry. I got bit too excited. But.. I guess i'll go. On Saturday. Maybe at 1pm?" he confirmed before we said goodbyes.

On a date with him? Sounds... Terrifying.


Okay so.. I wrote this yesterday for the first time but accidentally DELETED it! 

It was longer than now and i think it was better too >.< 

I'm so sorry readers ! But hope this will do !

Tomorrow i have Swedish test... And i know: Nothing !^^ 

Wish me luck, that's what i need.

p/s. i ll announce the results of the poll on Sunday, probably. Vote!