August 6 (still)

Not Allowed

Junhyung P.O.V

"What?"

"It's a simple question: can I come in or is your bridezilla hatin' me?" Seung's voice was confident. It was as if he was never gone. As if he was never sad and distant before his secret run away to USA. He looked totally fine to me.

"Come in.." I was still shaken by the fact that this man had just appeared on my front door telling me he was going get me to my senses. What ever that meant.

Seung pushed himself - and Jyung - past me inside the house. He naturally walked to the kitchen opening one of the cabinets. I followed him and found him frowning.

"You don't keep your cookies here anymore."

"Ah.. Yeah. Hara moved them to the other side of the fridge." I sat - more like landed - on the chair next to me. How can this happen to me?

Just before my wedding he shows up. Like nothing ever happened.

Seung took the cookies and sat down also. Jyung was let explore the house. Wonder if he remembers the place? After all he and Seung spent awful lot of time here. Beside the point.

"Soo.. What brings you back?" I scratched my neck suddenly feeling really uncomfortable around the guy.

"Nothing special. I just thought it was about time for me to come back. Besides haven't you really missed me at all?"

Yes, all the time. What do you think?

"Uhmm.."

Seung looked at me since I couldn't give a better answer.

"I get it. It's hard to answer a question like that considering I'm your ex-lover/best friend who just poofed into thin air almost a year ago without saying a word. I get it."

He was just the same he always used to be. Just as sharp as always.

"This isn't awkward for you? At all?" I had to ask. I knew what his answer would be but it made it easier if I heard it.

"No. Should it be?" 

I didn't say anything. I was curious why he was even here. I had the image that he wouldn't even bother telling if he was back or not but here he was. In my kitchen. 

"Well let's cut the crap." he finally sighed putting the cookie box further away. 

Finally.

"You're marrying her? That's nice." that was all he said. I was expecting more but nothing came after.

"Yeah, well that's what people do when they've been together for a long time." I said looking at Seung who made a small huff.

"Long time, yes. You two haven't been together for a long time. Or shall I remind you of our fling back then? Was that considered as a real relationship time? I wouldn't count it. Since you obviously had feelings for me." 

"I told you I did. Not just any feelings Seung. But you left." I said without putting much emotion to my words even though I kinda felt like screaming. 

"You made me feel worthless. Win for me." he smiled but it wasn't even near to a real smile.

I felt bad. Like real bad. Did he come back just to remind me of the mistakes I made? To hurt me?

"Why are you here Seung?" 

"I missed you."

A heart beat of mine. 

"Junnie-oppa! I'm home!" Hara's voice was heard.

In just seconds Hara walked to the kitchen with many bags and a big smile. Which was fading away pretty quickly as he noticed Seung sitting on the other side of the table.

"Hyunseung." she gasped. 

"Yeeah. I was just leaving. Thanks for the cookies. Oh. Don't kill my Junnie with.. wedding stuff. It must be boring him to death." Seung laughed, maybe bitterly, I don't know. But it certainly wasn't a nice casual laugh but more like annoy-him-and-you're-gonna-make-me-mad kinda laugh.

And just like that the Prince was gone, and I was left with angry fiancee and mixed feelings.

Damn you, Jang Hyunseung, I thought and smiled to myself.

 

Yoseob P.O.V

After taking care of some stuff I went back to my old apartment for Joonie's and mine movie night. 

"Come in." he said as he opened the door. I smiled at him slightly. We walked to the living room and I saw a table full of snacks and food. And a movie was ready to play on the TV. 

"Let's eat?" I felt Joonie's hand on my back as he led me to the couch. "You're sweet, you know" I said sighing.

"Is it a bad thing since your sighing?" he asked while eating noodles. And looking hilarious by the way. I just had to chuckle. Even though there was nothing funny in my life right now. 

"No. It's a really nice feeling to sit next to you. Just.. Being." 

Joonie looked at me for a while without saying anything. Of course being him, he couldn't do anything but ask:

"Are you alright? You seemed upset before too."

I didn't know what to say. Or where to begin. When I left my best friends apartment I went to visit Seungri's grave just to ask him for an advice. Of course he didn't answer. But it felt good to be at his grave and not crying because of him anymore. 

Then I just thought that I couldn't stay at Changjo's. It would simply hurt too much. I don't know why I don't feel much of anything but I know I can't spent time with Changjo right now. 

"Seob?"

"Hm?" I was drifting off since I didn't hear what Doojoon had said.

"I asked what's going on? This isn't like you." 

I sighed again. "Doojoon... Would it be impossible for me to stay here for a while? I can sleep in my old room and I promise you I wont bother you and I ju--" 

"What happened?" Doojoon had this expression on his face. He was worried but maybe little bit angry or I don't know.. upset maybe also.

"Uh.. You really don't have to think about this. I don't want you to worry about me. I'm fi--" 

"Seob. I asked what happened."

"Changjo happened. I made a mistake moving in with him like that. I barely knew him! Which makes me even more sure that Junnie shouldn't marry Hara." I felt my eyes burning and I knew the tears weren't that far away.

"Calm down. What did he do? Did he cheat on you? Is he a serial killer? DID HE HIT YOU?"

"NO. Serial killer, really? But no, no. He just.. Has a past I didn't know anything about. I have been so honest with him  - well except not about us but about everything else!"

"What, is he a double agent or something?" there was a hint of playfulness in Doojoon's voice but right now I didn't mind it. I actually chuckled slightly.

"I wish. His ex-boyfriend was at my house when I came home. He wanted Changjo back and said he still loved him. Changjo said that it doesn't matter, that he's with me now. But that he still might be in love with that guy." I was surprised I could finish everything before the tears started rolling down on my cheeks.

Doojoon didn't say anything. He just moved closer to me and took me to his embrace.

"Am I overreacting?" I asked sniffing.

"No. No you're not. I would be upset too if my.. loved one, would be in love with someone else while he was with me." Doojoon's voice sounded kinda sad but that wasn't the thing that got my attention.

"He?"

"What?

"You said he. While he was with you." I lifted my head slightly confused.

"O-oh. My mistake."

"What aren't you telling me?" I sharpened my eyes and forgot my own problems for a second.

"I'm telling you everything." He answered just a little bit too hastily. 

"This is serious. My best friend might actually be turning to gay.."

"No I'm not."

"...and lives in a denial." 

"No. Seob. Look. The truth is that.. I only am-- was. Was gay for you. There's no other men I'm attracted to. And never will be. But this isn't about me. This is about you. So just let it be for now, alright?" Doojoon smiled at me. His words were slowly hitting my conciousness.

I only am gay for you.

"You.. still are?" 

"Eh?"

"You still.." my voice drifted as I was looking at Joonie in the eyes.

 

Doojoon P.O.V

I wanted hit myself for letting that one word slip from my mouth. Seob looked at me with his black eyes and even though I hated myself for saying something as stupid as I did, he still looked so adorable. So cute. So kissable. What? No. No.

"I still what?" I couldn't say anything else. He obviously had heard me and there's nothing I could do. And I most certainly can't tell him how I feel. No, never.

"You.. you're not straight? And more importantly.. you're gay for me?" 

I sighed.

"It doesn't matter Yoseob. You've got Changjo and the life you always wanted right? I know you got this set back right now but I'm sure you'll be able to work things out with your boyfriend." All the words hurt me but what can I do? I hurt Seob and I've broken every single rule we had for our agreement. 

I screwed up.

I told Jun about us, we had , I wasn't dating anyone else, I didn't even want to and the worst of all I fell in love with him.

"I-I.. I know I'm in a difficult situation right now but Joonie.. I don't want to let this just go. I just.." I saw how confused he was it was obvious but I really wanted to spent this night with him.

"Look. If you want to talk about this, we can. But not today. You can stay here as long as you need to. We have time. I was really looking forward to this night. Please spent it with me. Let's watch the movie and eat together. Please.

Seob hesitated for a while but nodded then.

I smiled. At least I'd have one fun night with him before I'd ruin everything.

 

Kikwang P.O.V

I was browsing my Facebook as someone knocked on the door. "Niel! Open the door!" I yelled from the couch. "No way! I'm watching a drama. Besides you're closer the door! Get your lazy up!" Niel's voice was heard and a loud bang from a closing door followed.

I huffed but got up. There was another knock on the door just before I reached it.

"I'm coming, I'm co--" I almost choked on my own voice as I saw who was standing behind the door.

"I'm sorry, Kiki. I wouldn't have come like this but.. I just--"

And I slammed the door shut. What is he doing here? He has no right to be here! He was crying.. He has no right to be crying!

I felt my heart race and I didn't like it. I had all the bad thoughts on my mind but still I was concerned. Why was he crying? 

I gave in. Way too easily. I opened the door and sighed.

"Dongwoon."

"K-Kiki.. I'm sorry. I just.."

"Come in. Everyone's looking." I pulled him inside our room and tried to keep it calm. At least I have the upper hand here.

"Why are you here?" I sat down on the couch and asked Dongwoon to come too. He didn't though.

"I wasn't supposed to come here. I just.. I was walking around and found myself standing there. At that bridge. Our bridge and I couldn't help but to think that if I'd jump no one would miss me and.."

"Are you crazy! I would miss you! What the hell is wrong with you?!" without even thinking about it I had stood up and started yelling. This was not going well at all. Where did these outbursts come from?

"But.. you didn't let me finish. I cried and cried and only thing I could think was that if, if you'd miss me even one bit I'd regret it if I jumped. And.. i needed to see you. So.. you would miss me? You don't hate me that much?" 

Dongwoon's ramble was coming out in one breath but I still catched every single word.

"I do hate you. But you can't possibly be that stupid that you'd ruin our place by jumping off a bridge, would you now?" I knew I was being kinda unlike me and maybe sarcastic even though he had been thinking about suicide. I just couldn't tell him that I still missed him and still couldn't let go. 

He looked at me and he was out of breath. Kinda like he was when he confessed to me first time. He'd been crying, realising he's gay and even worse fallen for his best friend. I was so confused back then because I knew I loved him but the sudden response to my feelings overwhelmed me.

Now I was just on the edge to cry myself. I didn't know what to think. He was so selfish.

"I love you Kikwang. I know I did bad things, I know I deserve everything, but I do miss you. And I do love you from all my heart. And I'll do anything to get you back. Anything Kiki. If you just haven't found anyone.." he was seemingly concerned. He must have seen me with C.A.P.

I was weighin my options. I could tell him I was seeing someone and have him on my tail all the time trying to get me forgive him or I could just tell him the truth.

"I'm not seeing anyone" I saw a sparkle in his eyes before I continued, "but you can't just barge in here like that. You can't come to me and hope I'll just forgive you. You can't tell me you love me. You don't have the right to do that anymore. You abandoned me. You didn't even see how I was more comfortable with another guy  than I was with you. You are self centered Dongwoon. And I don't need self centered people in my life. Not now." 

The sparkle died immediately and he looked sad. Not crushed, I know he expected this, but sad. He looked really sad.

"I get it.. I'll go. I'm sorry I even bothered you. Please don't hate me forever, Kiki." He had a sad smile on his face once I went to the door with him.

It hurt me. To see him like this. Why do I have to care? It's not like he did. Why do I? 

"Look Dongwoon," he turned to face me even though he was already outside, "you're not a bad person, you just lost yourself. Find the Woonie I know. Because that Woonie.. I love. He's mine."

I slammed the door shut.