August 5

Not Allowed

 

Dongwoon P.O.V

My head was hurting like hell and I seriously needed and aspirin. "Dongwoon? You okay?" I heard Fei's voice. She and Chunji were standing right beside me.

I shook my head. "I've had a real bad headache since yesterday." "Have you been drinking?" Fei smirked at me but I shook my head again. 

"Haven't done that in months. Not after.. Well. Yeah. Anyways." I didn't feel like talking about me and Kiki. The guys didn't even know he was my boyfriend because I was stupid enough not to tell them. 

"After what?" Chunji asked cutting my thoughts. I didn't know what to say but I knew I couldn't lie anymore. "I miss Kikwang." I sighed then.

"Who? You mean the boy you introduced to us a long time ago? The roommate of yours?" Chunji looked at me confused. 

"What happened?" asked Fei. "He moved out." "He's just a room mate. You can get another one. Like me!" Fei smiled brightly. Somehow annoying me. 

"It's not that. He wasn't just any room mate. He was my Kiki." i sighed again. I felt real bad. When Kiki broke up with me i didn't feel pain much pain. Now it's all here.

"Can you please speak like a normal person? I don't understand any of the your saying." Fei was bored and I knew it. Chunji on the other hand looked worried. 

"Dongwoon. What's the deal with this room mate of yours?" "He.. he was my boyfriend." I said with a voice that could be barely heard.

"What?" Fei's bored face changed to annoyed in one minute. Chunji didn't seem all that surprised. "I kinda figured. Why didn't you tell us? And why did you break up?" we both ignored Fei and her nasty comments that she threw in the between of our conversation.

I told Chunji how long me and Kiki dated and how we started to drift apart after I started college. I told him how I felt stupid about not telling them about Kiki. And I also told him that Kiki was seeing someone else. 

"How do you know he is?" Chunji asked. "I've seen him with this other guy. Real good looking one. I don't think Kiki's never noticed me when I've seen them." I sighed.

"Hold on. That doesn't tell you anything. I mean.. You're not dating me, Suzy or Fei or any of your friends even though you're hanging out with us, are you?" Chunji had a point.

"But it doesn't matter. He'll never forgive me. I should've fought more for him."

Hyunseung P.O.V

"Jyung stop jumping! I know I know, I was gone a whole hour" I chuckled as I started putting my grocery in the cabinets. "It's been crazy few days, ha Jyung?" Jyung sat on the floor waving his tail and smiling at me. I bet he's smiling.

I felt something vibrate in my pocket and as it turns out it was my phone. 

From: unknown

To: Yong Hyungseung

For first I don't know if this is right number but if it is.. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOOK JUNNIE HYUNG'S LAST NAME AS YOUR COVER NAME!! Anyways please text me back, I have a HUUGE crisis going on. /(o.o)\ 
Love, Yoseob

For some unknow reason to me Seob's message made me laugh like crazy. He hasn't changed a bit! "I guess we should go meet him Jyung, ne?" 

After twenty minutes at Yoseob's apartment

I was so nervous when I rang the bell. I was holding Jyung in my arms as the door opened and a Yoseob-head popped out. "So I heard from Kiki that you now live here so after I got the tex--" 

"JANG HYUNSEUNG! OMG! What you doing here!? Shouldn't you be in USA? Am I having hallucinations? Did I drink too much coffee again..." Seob was circling me as touching me and Jyung. Like everywhere.

"Yes, yes... Seob I'm really here. Take him." I gave Jyung to Seob and went to - apparently Changjo's - apartment without even asking. 

"Hey, hey! Aren't you gonna tell me why you're here? You said something about Kiki? Hey! 4D-Prince-Pretty-Face get your back here!" Yoseob's loud yells were heard to the kitchen where I was taking something to eat.

"Calm down. I'm here to stay." I said mumching a cookie. "Like in our apartment or in Soul?" Seob asked raising one eyebrow. I did the same. "In soul. So what's this crisis everyone's been so loud about?" 


It's a short chap but I kinda wanted it to be^-^

I want to keep the tension up! Please comment! 

I want to say a big thank you to all of the people who've been commenting and to those who have subscribed this story! 

SO THANKFUL!