After it

Not Allowed

Doojoon P.O.V

I woke up with dizzy head. How is it even possible? I wasn't drunk last night. Last night.

Suddenly it all came back rushing to me. Why did i do it again...?

-----Flashback------

I started unbuckle his shirt. He was cute yawning and blinking his eyes... Wait what? I like girls. Yoseobie is not a girl.

I shook my head shaking the thought away. Open shirt revealed Yoseob's abs... They were not as good as mine, but somehow he turned from cute to y.

"I like you Doojoon-ah.You know that right?" Yoseob mumbled.

I had to do some serious working for not to touch his abs. I brought myself back to earth and lift him up so i could take off his pants. I pushed him gently leaning to wall.

"I know Yoseob." I said smiling and i had to stop undressing him and look him in the eyes. He was eatable. My mind kind of shut down.

All of my restricts dissapeared and somehow Yoseob was much more attractive than any girl i've ever met in my life.

I could tell he was wondering something, but i didn't care. I leaned in and kissed him.

-----End of Flashback-----

Oh my. What have i done... I looked beside me and saw sleeping Yoseob. I freaking MADE OUT with him!

I'm STRAIGHT ! Why did i do it?! 'Take deep breath Doojoon.' I breathed in and out. Slowly i got up and went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for breakfast.

I tried to be as normal as possible but last night just keeps replaying in my mind and makes me feel hot again. What did he do to me?

I sat down and started mumching my bread. I hate this insecurity. What did exactly happen?

"M-morning." i heard from the door of kitchen. "Morning." i answered. Yoseob walked to the table and sat opposite me. He took peace of bread and started eating.

I glanced him few times but he didn't say anything. "Soo.. About yesterday.." i started and wanted to hit myself immediately about bringing it up.

I saw him blushing. "Y-yea... I thought you were.. s-straight?" he said with questioning look. "I am. But... I don't know." i sighed.

For a while we both were quiet. "Do you regret it?" Seobie suddenly asked looking me straight in to eyes.

I shook my head. "I would never regret it." i was surprised from my words. Maybe it was true.. I didn't regret anything. 

Seobie smiled a little. "M-me neither. B-but.. It's.. " he stuttered and looked suddenly uncomfortable.

I knew what he was trying to say. "I know. Do you think... That it was one time thing?" i asked looking at him.

"Maybe... Maybe it's better. I love you as my best friend. And i don't want to lose you. You are straight and i don't have feelings for you. Just.. lust. You know.." Yoseob said and he was right. 

"You are right. So. From now on... We are friends?" i grinned. Seob smiled and nodded. "Now. Make me chicken sadwich, will you?" he pleaded. 

I chuckled. "You're such a baby..."

Junhyung P.O.V 

After i woke up, my head hurted like hell. When the day had gone further i found out three things:

1. I fought with Seung about some girl. 2. This girl is named Goo Hara and we have a date tonight. 3. I owe a lot of money to Dongwoon since he paid all of my drinks.

I'm on my way to meet this Goo Hara girl. I don't actually know why but i have a bad feeling that if i don't go on this date, i'd have to meet Seung and then we would fight again.

I sat in the café we are supposed to meet. Soon i saw a cute and smily girl walk towards me. "Junhyung-oppa!" she greeted.

"Goo Hara?" She sat opposite me. "Do you remember anything?" she asked chuckling. "Not really... Care to remind?" i said awkwardly.

Goo Hara told me that i was pretty waisted but i still danced only with her the whole night and asked her number and go to on this date. She also told me that some red haired guy was looking us with deathly eyes.

"He's my best friend. Don't worry about it." i smiled. We talked few hours and decided to go on another date.

"It was nice to meet you." I said and hugged Hara. "You too." she said and smiled. We parted and i got in to my car.

I think this is gonna be something...


I'm sorry it's short again:c but hope you like it! I'm gonna mess this

up real good.. ^^ Please comment ! On Wednesday i'll announce the results of teh poll i created!

Vote, vote, vote!