March 15

Not Allowed

Okay, now i’m trying to write this chap again. From now on the title will be the day that the story lives in. (:

 


 

Yoseob P.O.V

“You’re engaged?” I couldn’t hide the shocked face I had. Junhyung was standing in front of me and Doojoon, holding Hara next him. 

“Yeah. Aren’t you gonna say anything more?” Junnie’s eyes were clearly waiting for congratulation but I was way too surprised to say anything. I glanced Doojoon who was sitting next to me. He seemed to be just as confused as me.

“Well… Congratulations then.” he was obviously trying his best to put a smile on his face, but it was really hard, I could see it. Junhyung just noddes smiling.

“So when’s the wedding?” I asked kinda interested. “Well I’d like to have them in four weeks but everybody knows that it takes time to plan them, so maybe in Fall.” Hara told and I could see the relief on Junhyung’s face.

We talked for a while about their, mainly Hara’s, plans on the wedding before she had to go run some things and Junhyung stayed at our place.

As soon as Hara was gone we sat on the couch and Doojoon was first to speak up my thought. “Are you sure about this Jun?” “Yeah, I mean have you thought this through hyung?” I joined.

“Guys, I really like Hara and this is what makes her happy.” Junhyung said with strict voice. I knew that we shouldn’t argue so I just nodded.

“How about Hyungseung? Are you gonna invite him?” I suddenly asked. Junnie turned his face away. “He doesn’t know.”

“What? You haven’t told Seungie? Junnie hyung! He’s the reason you’re able to get married with anyone in the first place! Without hyung you would still think all the relationships betray you, right? You should tell him at least..” I opened up.

Junhyung looked at me with fierce eyes. “He left without saying anything to me, right?” there was bitterness in his voice and it made me angry.

Apparently he had no idea that he was part of the reason Seungie left. Junnie hyung didn’t seem to appreciate Seungie’s gestures at all. It was so close I didn’t say the not-so-kind-word, but Doojoon started to talk.

“Well maybe he had his reasons Jun. Anyways, we don’t even have his address, right?” I just nodded. It was sad that hyung didn’t want to give us his new address. According to him, he didn’t want to have any visits from us, since he would be traveling a lot.

“Yeah. But I’ll go now. See you guys later.” Junnie hyung smiled a bit and left.

A Heavy silence fell upon the room. It has been like this since my birthday and I don’t like it. “Joonie. This is stupid.” I started, sounding frustrated.

“What is stupid Seobie?” Doojoon turned to me. “This. We living under the same roof but non-talking and avoiding each other’s company. Even though our agreement ended, I don’t want our friendship to end.” I sighed.

Doojoon looked at me for a while. “You’re right. I miss my best friend. But I was afraid you would still be mad about me not telling you.. About Jess you know.” he smiled at me and pulled me to warm bear hug. I laughed a bit and hugged him back.

“I’m not mad, I never was. I was sad though.” I smiled.

“Are you going to somewhere, by the way?” Doojoon asked looking at my clothes. “Oh, yeah. Changjo asked me to go out with him, he has some kind of late birthday surprise for me.” I chuckled.

“Well have fun then.” Doojoon said slightly smiling, when a knock was heard from the door.

Dongwoon P.O.V

Wonder why Kiki wanted me to come home so early? Just now he told me sit down with him and listen. “So what’s up Kiki?” I asked.

“Woonie… You know we haven’t spent much time together lately, right? With all your college stuff and all. I’ve been thinking and even though you’d be even more busy with college and your friends, you should make time for your boyfriend..” Kiki’s lips were slightly trembling.

I knew what was about to come. We hadn’t spent much time together lately, it was true and to be honest I was almost fine with it. Still I didn’t want to hear what was coming.

“What are you saying Kikwang?”

“I have been spending time with my new friend and I know I enjoy it more than I enjoy being with you nowadays.” “I think we should break up.” for the first time in long time I heard him be so sure about what he was saying. Still I couldn’t let this happen.

“Kiki.. Baby.. We could try once more.. After college I’ll have more time right? Right?” “Dongwoon… We’ll always have our own stuff that keeps us busy… I’ve made my decision.” he sighed.

He stood up, walked to our bedroom and came out with his suitcases. He gave me one last look and said his last words as my boyfriend. “Goodbye Son Dongwoon. I will always love you.” Then he left.

Left me all alone, in this empty apartment with only voice being silence. I was alone.  

Special end to this chap

Doojoon P.O.V

It’s over.. Now I can’t cuddle him anymore. Do I really feel something…?
I’m sorry, my cutie baby.

Yoseob P.O.V

Was I too harsh on him? Should I have given him another chance? But.. He’s straight,
it would never work.. I’m sorry, my leader.

Junghyung P.O.V

Should I invite him? Am I a bad person? Did he leave because of me..?
I’m sorry, my beauty face.

Hyungseung P.O.V

I miss him. Does he ever think about me? I doubt it.. left without saying anything…
I’m sorry, Joker.

Dongwoon P.O.V

Over. It’s all over. Should I have said something more? I guess I did
treat you wrong… I’m sorry, eye-smiley.

Kikwang P.O.V

It’s done now. I got to move on, I just got to. I feel like I’m breathing again. It’s all fine.
Once the faith will bring us together again, like I said. Now I got to go.
I’m sorry, yeobo.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbTXZ52MtLI

 


Im sorry it's not that long that the last one was... :( but please comment ! And listen the song

at the same time when you read, or after !