August 6

Not Allowed

Doojoon P.O.V

"Seob? What are you doing here?" I had just opened the door. Seob's face was worth seeing for since I just came from my morning shower and was wearing only a towel on my waist.

"A-ah. Yes. Can I come in?" he scratched his neck and I nodded.

"Thanks." We walked inside the house and to the living room. Seob was looking at me but at the same time avoided looking into my eyes. 

Got to admit that I was feeling a bit awkward. "Should I put on some clothes?" I laughed a bit. "No. No. I mean.." Seob closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. 

"I mean no need to. It alright." he then said. I chuckled.

"You're adorable." it just escaped from my lips. 

Seob opened his eyes and slowly looked at me.

"Excuse me?" 

"N-nothing. So, what's up?"

Seob sighed. He obviously decided not to care about me since he had something more important to talk about. 

"Seung's back."

"What?"

"You heard me. He just showed up at my door. He agreed to talk to Junnie." Wow.

"That's.. Great?" Seob seemed to be a bit nervous.

"It is. I'm not sure if I did the right thing though." Seob sighed. I walked to Seob and sat beside him.

"Don't sweat it. You did the right thing, I'm sure. Jun's been going crazy lately and he's making a big mistake."  I calmed him down.

"Yeah I guess so.. So anyways. What are you doing later today?" Seob smiled a bit.

"Nothing special. Was gonna order some chinese and watch a movie." I said.

"How about doing that with me?" Seob smiled again.

"I'd love to" a big smile grew on my face.

"Joonie, I miss you." Seob said and gave me a peck on the cheek. After that he just got up and left.

Seob P.O.V

I sighed as I walked out of Joonie's apartment. I really don't know how to tell him about Changjo.

 

----Flashback----

I opened the door to Changjo's - well our - apartment. I was feeling tired after jogging and hanging out with Seung and Jyung. The house was dark except for the living room.

"Myung you really shouldn't be here. I mean it." Changjo's voice was heard.

"But Changie.. I can't let you go. I can't take a no for an answer." the other boy sighed.

"You've been saying that. But I'm with Yoseob now." Changjo sighed too.

"Who is this Yoseob anyway? Why haven't I met him? Because I'm your ex?"

A gasp was about to slip from my mouth but I stopped it with my hand.

"No. Not because of that. I just don't think it's wise for you to meet."

There was a small silence.

"You still have feelings for me. You got over G.O didn't you? But you haven't got over me."

There was a longer silence this time. Changjo didn't arque him, he didn't say anything.

"It doesn't matter Myung. I may love you, but I can't leave Seob." 

-----End of flashback----

I felt tears in my eyes again. After I had heard enough I walked in the living room and Changjo was shocked. That Myung guy slipped away and there was a lot of crying. . 

I don't want to cry now.

Damn you Yang Yoseob, you idiot. 

 

Junhyung P.O.V

Finally - quiecy. Hara went shopping with her mother and I just got my alone time. 

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Oh c'moon!" 

I opened the door I was leaning at and started my lecturing:

"What did you forget? Didn't I tell you to take your keys and ph--" 

"Missed me?" 

"Oh my God. What are you doing here..?" I could barely breath looking at the pretty faced man in front of me.

"Rumor has it that I'm here to get you to your senses, Yong Junhyung."



Hello my dearest readers! 

I know I've been kinda gone lately but I've been super busy + I haven't had any inspiration.

Guess what changed? 

Last sunday - on 23.11.2014 - I saw my first Kpop concert! 

I really am thanking Nu'est for that amazing gig they did for us Finland's fans! 

I'm forever grateful! \(o3o)/ 

So how did you like tha chap? Comment please!