New Friends

Not Allowed

Kikwang P.O.V 

"Hey Woonie.. I'll go now. See you later." i said opening the door. "Yeah, see you." i heard before the door closed. I felt bad - again. I feel bad all the time nowadays.

Usually Woonie would have kissed me and asked me where was i going and how long would i be staying. Now he don't even care. I don't know what to do anymore. 

I'm escaping from home. Even right now i'm going out with Seobie and his friends just to get out of there. I don't know any of them. Well except Niel hyung of course. 

"Kiki! Over here!" I turned to left and jogged to  Seob's. He hugged me. "Hey. Ready to go?" i just nodded slightly smiling. 

"I'm kinda nervous. I don't even know these people." i told. "Don't be. I don't know any of them either but Niel said they are easy-going." Seob said. 

We arrived to bowling hall where Niel and his friends were already waiting for us. "Seobie! Kikwang!" Niel hugged us smiling very widely. 

"Heyy." me and Seob answered in unision. "Let me introduce you to my friends. Here is my best friend Ricky. And these are Bang Min-Soo better known as C.A.P, Changjo and Byung-hun." Niel smirked.

"I'm L.JOE NOT BYUNG-HUN." this one guy said with pretty cold face. "Yea yea, what ever L.Joe. Nice to meet you kids." C.A.P (i think..?) said with eyesmile on his face. Just like me.

Actually this guy was pretty masculine and very handsome. His eyes were deep but i knew in a minute that he's nice. "C.A.P... They are not kids! Next fall they'll come to our college." Niel said proudly.

"If we just get in." I added. "I'm sure you will. You seem like a bright kid." this C.A.P guy said. "Oh right. Not a kid, but a guy." 

I laughed a little. "Well anyways. It's really nice to meet some new people. Who are you?" Changjo asked pointing at Seobie. 

"Eh? Me? Yang Yoseob. Nice to meet you." Seob smiled as always. "You too, cutie." "Chang--" Niel was about to comment but Seob was first. "Cutie? Who speaks!" he laughed and pinched Changjo's cheeks. 

"Oohhh! He got you!" Niel laughed also. "OKAY OKAY! I'm cutie too! But so is he, am I right or am I right?" Changjo defended. 

"Yea yea, we got two cuties, two hotties and one beauty.. And what's L.Joe? Ice Princess?" C.A.P winked. "Yah! Shut up..!" 

Everybody started to laugh including me. These people are really cool. "Let's go in. We reserved one alley to us." Niel said smiling. 

"Sounds cool." 

We went in and changed bowling shoes on and started first round. We had actually blast together and i forgot the situatuon in home.

I was waiting for my turn and sat on the bench with C.A.P next to me. "You seem like a nice ki-- guy you know." He smirked. "You too, C.A.P... -ah?'' "Just call me C.A.P. And you are Kikwang?" i nodded. 

"Am i too... pushy if i ask you, is it true that you're gay?" C.A.P's always smiling face was now more serious and i was getting nervous. ".. Ne. I've always been." 

"...That's cool. I'm actually biual. It's always interesting to meet people who are okay with people being who they are." he said smiling again. 

"I know right." i smiled too. He was pretty.. sensitive actually? "Would you want to go out with me...? I mean, not on a date or anything. Just friends." he asked. 

"Yea.. why not? When?" "Umm.. I don't know yet. Why don't you give me your number and i'll call you?" he smiled and gave his phone to me. 

I typed my number to it and saved it with my name. "Here you go." i smiled too. "Thank you." "Kiki! Your turn!" i heard Seob shouting. "Coming!" 

I glanced at C.A.P one time before turning to alley and taking my ball.

Yoseob P.O.V

"It was nice, don't you think?" I asked from Kikwang when we were about to leave. "Yeah. Niel hyung's friends were really nice." he smiled.

"They sure were. Shall we go?" we started to walk towards home but we didn't make it very far when i heard someone yelling my name. 

"Yoseob! Wait up!" i turned to see who was it and i was Changjo running towards me. "Changjo hyung! What now?" i asked surprised. 

"Didn't i tell you to call me Changjo? And nothing much, you just forgot your wallet, dummy." he smiled at me. "Oh really?" i checked my pockets and it was true. 

"Now that i'm here, could i walk you home?" he asked giving my wallet back to me. I looked at Kiki. "Don't look at me. I'm going whole different way so.. Your call. See you, Seobie, Changjo hyung." he smiled and waved at us.

"Bye!" we both said and waved. "Soo.. Can I?" Changjo asked again. "Sure. It's always nicer to walk home with someone than alone." i smiled and we started walking.

"Did you have fun today?" he looked at me. "Yeah! I really did. You guys are fun." i said. "Even L.Joe?" Changjo chuckled. "Even him." i grinned.

"It's kinda creepy how you and me have so much incommon." he said suddenly. "Yeah.. What was there again?" all night i talked pretty much to Changjo. I even told him about Seungri which was pretty scary. I didn't tell even Doojoon this fast. 

"We both are cuties, we both like guys and we both have lost someone we love, not so long ago." he smiled slightly. Oh, that i forgot to tell you. Changjo's boyfriend died only eight months ago.. To cancer. I feel really bad for him.

"Yeah.. I'm really sorry about that." I took his hand and smiled, trying to tell him i understood him. "It's okay. You get me.." he said smiling too.

"But i'd really want to get to know you better. You mentioned your bday is coming?" i nodded. "Would you want to come to my birthday party? I mean.. i could have one." i chuckled. 

"That would be amazing!" Changjo laughed and so i gave him my phone number and he gave his to me. After all the journey went much faster than i thought.

"This is my house. It was really nice to meet you." i said smiling. "You too. Probably the best thing in this day. In the whole week. I'll call you. Sleep thight, Seob." he kissed me on the forehead and turned around.

I felt blushing and went inside. "Seobie? Welcome home!" i heard Doojoon shouting.

"Hey Joonie.. I'm going to shower..." i mumbled. "Are you okay?" "Yea yea... Talk to you later." i smiled lightly and went straight to the bathroom. 

"Umm.. So.. Choi Jong-hyun.." 

 


Hey guys! I finally got time to write short chap.. It's.. I don't know! 

You tell me?:) I don't know if i have time to update this week but next week i've got 

A HOLIDAY! <3 Then i will^^