Get up

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

 

What do I need to do, to have a simple alone time with TV? Right now i'm ignoring my 'big brother's' calls from right next to me.

"Yoseob! C'moon, you can't just ignore me!" Junhyung shouted waving his hands back and forth. Okay, i have to admit it, Junnie hyung looks really ridiculous.

"Fine! What do you want?" i asked and turned TV off.
"Thank you! I've been shouting nearly an hour now. Actually i think my voice is cracking soon..." Junhyung said fading slowly to his own thoughts.

"Junnie hyung! The point?"
"Right, right... You need to come out with us. You need to!"
 

I turned to look at Junnie hyung. "Why?"
"BECAUSE. You haven't been out in months! Yoseob, it's been FIVE months now
. You know very well that Seungri wante..."
"Shut up! You don't know anything!" i shouted but regretted right away. Junhyung just nodded understanding.

 

"Sorry Junnie hyung.. I didn't mean to.." i apologised. "I forgive you if you come with us tonight. Now." Junhyung looked me right in the eye. "Okay. Who's coming?"

 

Doojoon P.O.V

So typical Junhyung. Calls me and tells to be in time, but is late by himself. I've waited for a half of an hour already.

"Doojoon!" i heard familiar voice. "Finally! Where the hell you've been?" I asked my best friend.

"Sorry man, my little brother's kinda hard to handle these days.." Junhyung murmured. Then i saw this little guy with him. He had dark brown hair and those almost black eyes. He didn't look so happy.

"First: your little brother? What little brother? You don't have a little brother? Second: this kiddo right here, doesn't seem like he's enjoying being here." i noted.

"Yoseob isn't my actual brother. We just like to call each other that, because of our close relationship. He's just like a bro to me. And well.. He's kinda depressed now. Try to cheer him up while i go get drinks for us." Junhyung told.

Yoseob sat opposite me and sighed. "My name is Yoon Doojoon." i introduced myself. The boy eyed me suspiciously first but spoke then: "I'm Yang Yoseob. Nice to meet you, i guess." I was bit surprised from the cold tone of his voice.  

"You guess? Is something wrong? Jun said you need cheering up." I asked and it was a mistake. Yoseob was silent for a while. Then he looked away and said: "I don't need cheering up. And, sorry if i'm being rude, but i don't like to speak about my life with a total stranger."

I decided that it's not my peace of cake to make him happy if he doesn't want me to. Jun came back with coke and one soju for himself. Yoseob took the coke and sipped it. "How old are you, Yoseob?" I asked, even though i wasn't planning to.

"17." he answered. "What?! Jun! Did you bring a underaged kid to a bar?! How did they let you in?!" i half shouted. "Shh! Doojoon shut up! He's almost old enough. And i know the porter. He's dad's old friend." Jun explained. I was still little bit suspicious.

We drank few drinks and talked for couple of hours and after that Yoseob wanted to go home. He seemed very tired and Jun offered to take him home. We said goodbyes and left to our homes.

 

                                                                                                                                        

So this is the first chap.. I know it's boring and short, but it'll get better!