Oh my School!

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

 

I walked up the road towards the building that was my school. It was quite big and many other pupils where walking there as well. Some groups of girls looked at me and then whispered to their friends before walking into the school. It seemed everyone was looking at me. Sighing, I walked towards the door. I had a feeling something would be bad about this... It seemed western girls had a bad image here in Korea. Easy 's or whatever it was that they thought we where. But I haden't even had a boyfriend before. *Defying their logic again it seems* I thought as I walked into the school.

There where many pupils walking around and sitting in the dinning hall, which was the room that the entrance opened up too. It was quite noisy as everyone was talking and laughing with each other. It made me feel...lonely. I didn't mind if I wasn't going to make any friends. I'd been bullied before in Britain so it was something I'd be able to deal with.

I saw a sign which read 'Office' and there was an arrow pointing towards a glass room. I walked there, trying to draw as little attention to myself as possible. Without luck as I managed to crash into a senior with blonde hair and a pink bit dyed at the front. *Is that blonde and coloured combination hair a style here or something?*

"I'm very sorry, sunbae!" I said bowing. When I looked up he looked angry at me, just like the blonde boy from the metro.

"Watch where you're going!" He snapped

"I said I'm sorry!"

"Yah! Watch who your talking to...you're a forgiener."

"Ummm..."

"...Just try to be careful next time okay?" His angry expression left his face and he smiled awkwardly. Then he walked past me. I looked forward and rubbed my eyes. *What the hell?* I thought. Shaking my head, I tried to remember where I was going...*Oh yeah! The office!* I pointed towards the glass room and walked in that direction. When I reached the office, I knocked on the window and a short lady who looked about 40 years old or something looked at me like I was some sort of mythical unicorn. *Is she just going to look at me or will she actual open the sliding window door thing?*

She seemed to remember her job and she walked up to the sliding window door thing and opened it.

"Hello. How can I help you?" She asked smiling.

"Umm...I'm a new student here." I said, feeling myself blush a bit. "My name is Park Hana."

"Oh yes! I remember!" She said with a sudden recognition. "Hang on two seconds." She walked to the back of the office and picked up some pieces of paper.

"The new student is here!" She called to other ladies in the office.

"What? The new girl?"

"The forgiener?" I narrowed my eyes in 'Again' kind of face. *Forgiener again? Is that how I'll be reffered to here?* Some of the office ladies looked through the glass, like kids looking at a lizard in the zoo. The older lady walked back over to me and handed me the papers.

"This is you classroom number and this is a map of the school, just showing you where the science labs, computer room, music room and Sports halls are."

"Thank you very much!" I smiled bowing slightly.

"Okay. Well have a nice day." She smiled and closed the glass sliding window door.

I looked at the map of the school and my classroom number. I folded the map up and slipped it up my sleeves. There was another folded piece of paper with a key in it. Locker number it read. *Right, I need to find my locker.* I took the key and the paper and looked around to find the lockers. They where along the walls of the dining hall. *Oh well they'll probably ignore me so it's cool.* I walked towards the lockers. *I need to find locker 84L whatever that means.*

I walked towards the lockers and looked at them, trying to find the one that was mine. Even though I tried to ignore everyone, I could feel everyones eyes watching me. And I'm not just assuming this...I mean I could hear them looking at me too.

"Woah! Look at the new girl."

"Is she American?" *American? Seriously?*

"Her hair is so long! It looks really soft!"

"Her skin is so pale!"

"Wow. She looks really pretty."

"Is her skirt not a bit too short?"

"Her legs are so long!"

"How easy do you think she is?"

"She has a nice figure!"

I frowned slightly, wondering why I was getting some compliments. I hadn't expected any, so what was this they where all saying? I walked along the length of the lockers looking for 84L. There where so many, I couldn't find it at all. I sighed and looked at the paper again. *Locker number 84L...that's what it says, so why can't I find it!*

"Hello? Can I help you?" I looked up and saw a boy with black hair standing in front of me.

"Oh. I'm sorry, am I in your way?" I tried to step around him but he just laughed and grabbed my arm.

"No. I mean, Do you need help?" He smiled and I felt myself blushing. *Why am I always so shy with strangers?* I thought to myself.

"Umm...Do you know where locker 84L is? I can't seem to find it."

"84L? Hmm..." The boy looked around and then smiled. "Yup I know this way!" And he lead me back along the row of lockers towards the one that read 84L. I looked at it and smiled at him. I put my key in the keyhole and unlocked it.

"I walked past this many time." I laughed at myself. "Well thank you very much." I said, closing the locker again and putting the key into my pocket.

"No problem. I'm Kim Himchan by the way."

"Nice to meet you Sunbae. I'm Park Hana."

"Nice to meet you too." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. "The bell is going to ring in 10 minutes, so I'll wait with you okay?"

"Umm..you don't need to, I'll be fine."

"No no, you shouldn't spend the first day on your own you know!" He laughed.

"Okay then...Umm do you know a tall boy with blonde hair with a pink bit at the front?"

"Oh yeah! That's Bang Yongguk. Leader of the schools' kingka group...why?"

"K-kingka? Oh...I have the feeling he won't like me very much. I was quite rude to him!"

"Don't worry. He won't hate you that much. Won't even acknowlage your existance to be honest."

"Eh? The kingka's here don't seem that nice."

"Hey! We're not that bad you know?"

"W-we? You mean you're...Oh my~ I'm really sorry!"

"Haha! Don't worry about it. Yongguk hyung is kind of like a ganster but the other aren't. Well, Daehyun tries to be but it never seems to work. He's not cut out to be a gangster." He laughed shaking his head.

"So how many kingka's are there?" I asked, wondering how many people I need to avoid.

"Six. Me and Yongguk are the oldest. Then there's Daehyun, the wannabe ganster, Youngjae, the emotional one, Jongup, the quiet one and Zelo or Junhong the super tall immature one."

"Zelo? Is that his nickname?"

"Yup. He's the youngest but the tallest by far." *Is that the guy I met on the metro train?* I wondered, my mind flashing back to the incident earlier.

"There are quite a lot of kingka's here...too many people to avoid." I sighed. Himchan frowned.

"Why are you avoiding us?"

"I don't wanna get in the way, that's all. My goal is to have a quite high school life. Do well and then leave."

"You can't get in the way. And you shouldn't try to spend your youth playing so safe." Himchan scowled slightly as he tried to convince me otherwise. "You know what? I'm gonna introduce you to all six of us now!"

"No! I don't want-" But Himchan grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to a table in the centre of the dining hall. *Why did I have to say that?! Why?!*