The First Morning

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

 

Daehyun swang me in front of himself and lightly pushed me towards the teacher, like he was convincing me to jump off a 50ft diving board. I felt his hands leave my back as he walked back to his desk and sat next to Zelo who was still carrying the bon bon grape juice around like it was his safety blanket. *Does he not like it?* I wondered. My eyes looked around the classroom as I saw almost every pair of eyes looking at me. It seemed like I was a lizard again.

 The teacher who looked about 30 or younger turned around and smiled at me. I just looked at her blankly, suddenly forgetting all my Korean.

"Park Hana right?" She asked.

"...Yes?"

"I'm Mrs Lee your new teacher and this is your class." She gestured towards the other students. "Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"No not really." I laughed shakely, feeling very nervous. The class laughed a bit and I felt slightly confused. *Why do they look so friendly to me? Why are they being so nice?* "My name is Park Hana and I'm 15 years old. It's very nice to meet you! Please look after me!" I bowed to the class and scratched the back of my head.

"Okay, there's a seat at the back of the class behind Daehyun and Junhong." Mrs Lee said smiling, pointing at the desk behind Zelo and Daehyun. I walked down the classroom to the desk behind my 'friends' and sat down, placing my school bag on the floor. Many eyes seemed to be watching me as I did this, like they where watching the habits of a rare and dying out species. Mrs Lee looked at a piece of paper on her desk.

"Lucky children." She said. "You have a very easy class today, no classes this morning, PE just before lunch and English in the afternoon. Well I'm going to leave so be good okay?" Mrs Lee put down the paper and walked out the class room, closing the door behind her.

I dropped my head on the desk and sighed. *This , if I had class I wouldn't worry about being so lonely!* When I raised my head, most the class seemed to be surronding my little table.

"Park Hana! Where are you from?" One girl called out.

"Britian!" I called back.

"What's your blood type?"

"Blood type? Um....B"

"Are you really 15?"

"You think I will lie about my age?" The class began interigating me like I was a criminal. *It seem's Jongup's theme is popular here.* I thought to myself.

I spent a lot of the morning getting asked many many questions about my life in Britian, my hobbies and interests. I tried to be happy answering each questions, but I was very cautious wondering when this stuff would turn against me. I could feel Zelo watching me and he smirked, swining back in his seat.

"Should we leave the new girl alone now? Do you think she's tired?" He asked the  girls around me.

"Waah!~ Yes Zelo oppa! Of course!" Some girl near the front smiled.

"Oppa? He's the youngest in the class, why are you calling him oppa?" Some boy snapped angrily. *I can see a one-sided love.* I smiled to myself.

"Isn't Hana the youngest now?" Daehyun asked.

"...Oh, yeah~" Some people said together.

"Hana, I'm jealous of you! You're the only girl who is not Zelo's noona! He can be your oppa."

"Hahaha I doubt it." I laughed. "Zelo doesn't like me much." The class looked between me and Zelo and I could feel an atmosphere change. It suddenly felt like it was getting darker...Much much darker. *What is this? I can practically see the dark clouds and angry lightning in their eyes.*

"No no no no no!" Daehyun laughed cautiously. "Zelo doesn't hate her, she just wound him up a bit this morning it was very funny. She has gained a lot of respect from us." Daehyun looked at me defensively and then to the other students. They all grinned back at Daehyun before splitting of into their own groups.

Daehyun sighed quietly and turned his chair so he could face me.

"Be careful!" He whispered harshly. It was a tone I didn't expect from him and it startled me a bit.

"Huh?"

"We are Kingka's remember?! Don't make people think we don't like you! You'll get killed. They love what we love and hate what we hate." I dropped my head down and looked at the desk, suddenly remembering of how safe I had to be here. It's not the same as in Britian where you had almost complete freedom of speech. This school was terrifing and was going to be the death of me, there was no way I could get far if I was friends with these guys.

"That was why I wanted to avoid the Kingka's. I wanted to stay out of trouble." I mumbled quietly.

"Well thanks to Himchan-hyung that's gonna be impossible for you now." Zelo laughed.

"Yeah Himchan thanks a lot!" I smiled, leaving Zelo to pause and stare at me. I felt a slight deja vous coming on as Daehyun turned around to look at Zelo.

"Nice smile huh?" He smirked at Zelo before covering his eyes. "Stop before you freak her out." Zelo shrugged and turned around.

"Not bad, not bad." He said, pulling out his phone. I looked down at my desk and could feel my face blushing. *I need to stop getting compliments.* Daehyun looked at me and chuckled.

"You're blushing again." He laughed. I crossed my arms on the desk and lay my head down on them, hiding my face from everyone. Laughing again, he messed up my hair before turning around and facing the front.

YONGGUK AND HIMCHAN 3RD PERSON P.O.V

"Hmmmm." Himchan 'hmmmmed' thoughtfully. He leaned his head on the desk.

"What are you thinking about?" Yongguk asked.

"Hana..."

"What! Careful Himchan, else people are gonna think you got feelings for her."

"What?! She's only 15 man!" Himchan sat up and messed up his hair, making it look cooler then it was before. "Nah, I like her like a younger sister. She seems to have an image of someone I need to protect and care for. Even though we just met - it feels like a natural bond."

"Don't fall for her." Himchan looked at Yongguk in disbelief.

"I won't fall for my sister...And you. Yongguk gangster badass guy. Be nice to her." Yongguk shrugged.

"I won't go out of my way to be nice to her. I just won't set a group of people to make her life miserable."

"...What kind of response is that?! 'I won't be nice to her but I won't set my gang after her'?" Himchan exclaimed.

"Pretty much."

"Be nice to my donsaeng!"

"She's not your...fine fine I'll help her out IF someone elses gang goes after her. How about that?"

"...Close enough." Himchan grinned and looked around the class. "Everyone had better be nice to her."

Himchan and Yongguk's little converstaion finished and the topic gradually changed to something else. But at the front of the classroom, and senior girl clenched her hands into fists. *This girl!*

HANA/YOUR P.O.V

"We have PE now!" Zelo stood up and shouted out loud. The whole class looked at him then looked at the clock.

"Oh yeah! Time to go!" The whole class picked up their sports bags and started leaving the classroom.

"Hana? Do you want to walk with us?" Two boys and a girl asked, standing by the door way.

"Ummm...yes?" I picked up my sports clothes bag and walked towards the door. The girl was quite tall seeing as she was nearly my height and had midlength black hair which had been tied into a bun. She handed me a lollipop.

"My name's Geum Sunmi and I'm 16. Nice to meet you!" She grinned at me as I took the lollipop.

"Nice to meet you."  I looked at the two boys. A cute one and a cool one. They both had quite floppy cool looking hair. The smaller one had his hands behind his head and a nice smiled. He looked like a little kid.

"I'm Son Minki also 16! Nice to meet you." He had a very nice eye smile. The taller guy had a pretty blank face but he had deep eyes. He stood with his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the door way.

"I'm Choi Mikhyun. Nice to meet you." He had a deep voice, though it was nowhere near as deep as Yongguk's. Sunmi shook her head at the two boys and then smiled to me.

"Welcome to Seoul, I hope you have a good time here. Now let's go to PE." The three of us walked down the corridor towards the PE department. I could see Daehyun and Zelo walking just a bit in front of us.

"Minki what are we doing today?" Sunmi asked. Minki scratched his head.

"No idea. Mikhyun do you know?"

"Basketball hopefully." Mikhyun shrugged as we walked into the PE department. The girls changing room was to the left of the hallway and the guys was to the right. We parted and me and Sunmi walked into the changing room. We got changed into the PE kit which was black shorts and a light blue basketball shirt styled vest. I had dark blue knee high socks as well.

We entered the sports hall where the teachers took the class registar.

"Okay we'll play basketball today." The teacher said. "We'll split you into teams, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow." He made the class stand in height order Tallest-Smallest and somehow I wasn't the tallest there which made me feel quiet happy. The teacher came to me and told me to stand in the Blue team.

I walked over to them and the team captain handed me a blue sash.

"Do well team!" A girl said.

"Of course we will."

"Fighting!"

AFTER THE BASKETBALL GAME

"Good game! Good game!" Everyone who had been on the blue team was cheering and jumping up and down. We had one with style. Minki and Mikhyun came up to me and tapped my on the back.

"Well done Hana! You played so well~" Minki smiled and Mikhyun nodded. The both left to get changed. Sunmi came up behind me jumping up and down.

"You where freaking awesome!" She cried, laughing. "We are going to get on really, very well!" She started dancing into the changing room and the door closed behind her. Everyone had though I played really well. But if felt kind of normal to me...I always played like that.

"HANA!!" Zelo came up towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "You where so cool!" He laughed.

"Zelo!! Your sweating so much get off!"

"You gave me such a hard time I could get the ball from you at all!"

"Zelo your making my clothes wet!"

"You where like ping-ping-ping ping! And I was like ...what?"

"Junhong!"

"Hmmm?"

"My clothes."

"Oh, sorry!" Zelo removed his arm and scratched the back of his head. I stood on my tiptoes and messed up his damp hair.

"No problem and thank you." I smiled and went to get changed. A girl at the doorway frowned at me like I had upset her but I thought nothing of it as I walked back. But it felt as though her eyes where burning after me.

"Alright lunch time!"