So sweet! So sore!

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

 

I woke up on Monday morning, tripping over the futon that I hadn't put away since Zelo's visit. Sunday had been a pretty relaxing day with Zelo helping out around the house and leaving at about 5pm. Right now however, I needed to get to school. With a quick shout of goodbye to my parents, I ran down the street to get to the metro stop.

Like my usual commute, I stood by the door for about 20 minutes before getting off near school. *At least the weather is nice* I thought while walking to the school. Just as I reached the gate, I saw Himchan walking there too with about four girls walking around him and talking. Debating whether or not to speak to him, I decided not to so I walked into the school grounds.

"Hana!" Himchan's voice then called from behind me. I turned my head to see him almost jogging towards me.

"Morning Himchan." I smiled, while waiting for him to reach me.

"You didn't wait for me." He pouted. I scratched the back of my head and shrugged.

"But you had those girls..."

"Yah! You idiot, you are my sister!" He exclaimed, poking my forehead. "Of course I'm going to choose to walk with you over them girls that I don't even know the name of..."

"You don't know their names?!" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Well, I think one of them is called Jinae...maybe." He laughed back as we continued walking into the school. "Do you know Zelo was missing this weekend?" He asked me casually as we walked into the dining hall. I felt this twisting in my stomach like I usually get when I'm confronted for lying...but I haven't lied about anything. So what was this guilty feeling?

"Missing?" I asked back at him, swallowing hard. Himchan turned his head to me and nodded, but without a smile which made it alot less comforting.

"Yeah. We tried to get in contact with him, but couldn't. Yongguk and Daehyun where quite stressed out about it." He explained. I nodded and faced forward, keeping my gaze away from Himchan. *Do I tell him or not? Was it supossed to be a secret?* I pondered in my head. I felt Himchan grab my arm and turn me to face him.

"Be careful okay?" He said quietly. "Don't get hurt. Please." I knew what he was saying, but deep down, I didn't want to even think of getting hurt as a possability. I looked at his sad eyes. His eyes had been really sad lately that it made my heart depressed.

"I'll be fine, okay?" I smiled to him. "Stop being sad, d'you got it?" Himchan forced a smile and looked at me suspiciously.

"What makes you think I'm sad?" He questioned. I pointed to his eyes and sighed.

"You have sad eyes...I can see that clearly." I explained. Himchan looked at me with a smile and hugged me close.

"You really are my sister!" He laughed painfully. "You can see everything." He pushed be back and bent down a bit so we where eye level. "I'll be fine okay. You be happy and I'll be happy." I nodded at him and he smiled before dragging me to the centre table, where we always sat. When we got there, Zelo was being scolded by Daehyun and Yongguk while Jongup and Youngjae where laughing quietly.

"I don't care if you're going through some sort of rebelious stage Choi Junhong! When I ask something you're gonna bloody tell me the answer from now on! Got it!" Yongguk was saying in a somewhat scary voice.

"Do you want to get into trouble? Huh? Are you planning on losing your fangirls here?!" Daehyun said. I laughed at their different tactics for dealing with Zelo. Yongguk had the 'I'm important so you do what I say or else!' tactics while Daehyun had the 'If you're not careful you're going to ruin everything for us and yourself' tactics.

"Yo." Youngjae said to us as we arrived. "This kid here was out all weekend and won't tell us where he was." He explained to us, even though we already knew. We nodded and sat down. "Did you know where he went after we split up?" I slyly looked at Zelo who looked back at me with one of the coldest looks I have ever seen. *I'll take that as a no.*

"No idea." I said, looking at Zelo with a suspicious look. "He didn't even get on the same metro as me when we headed home." Yongguk sighed and sat down at the table.

"Zelo, I really don't mind if you went out with a girl, but to be honest I'd rather know." He explained before pulling his phone out. Zelo however, just diverted his gaze from all of us. "Aish...."

We sat in awkward silence for a while. Not being able to speak made me look around at the things around me. There was a sweet smell coming from the kitchens, which smelt like sweet cakes. The student council president was talking with one of the girls who had been walking with Himchan this morning. She looked over to our table and looked away. Three boys from our classroom where hanging around their lockers and laughing about something. It made me wonder who I'd be friends with if I didn't have B.A.P

The bell rang for the start of school, so we all stood up and headed towards our classes. I waved goodbye to Himchan and Youngjae who both waved back before heading to their own class. Zelo was walking ahead of me so I sped up my strides to walk with him.

"I guess you're not going to tell them where you actually were this weekend huh?" I asked with a forced laugh. Zelo kept walking forward towards the classroom, not even turning his head to look at me.

"No. And I recommend you don't either." He said cooly. The emptiness in his words managed to sting a bit as I looked at him again. We were nearly at the classroom now, and I could tell that Zelo was in a bad mood. If I didn't talk to him now, I'd have no chance in class.

"What's up?" I asked, trying to keep my voice positive.

"Nothing." Zelo asked in the same icy but empty tone. 'How does he manage to hurt me just with the tone of this voice?' I sighed to myself. He was clearly lying. The Zelo from Saturday night was definatly not the same Zelo standing here just now.

"Well that's clearly a lie." I pointed out to him while noticing our classroom was not that far away now. Zelo just shrugged.

"It doesn't really matter if I'm pissed off or not does it?" He asked before turning into the classroom.

"It matters to me." I complained as I walked passed him so I could sit in my seat. I pulled out a mechanical pencil and notebook. Clicking the top of the pencil for lead, I began drawing pictures until the teacher came into the classroom. Daehyun, who also seemed to be in a bad mood, walked into the classroom and instead of sitting in his usul seat beside Zelo, he sat next to me.

"Hey." He said as he pulled the chair out and took out a pen. I looked at him suspiciously and then decided to ask him why he was sitting there. "If you're wondering why I'm sitting here, it's because I'm in a mad mood with Zelo." He explained before I even asked.

"Aren't we all." I muttered and continued drawing. Daehyun watched me for a bit and then decided to help me. Picking up another pencil, he leaned around my arm and started accessorising the person I was drawing. I laughed quietly as my little boy suddenly gained a crown and chains around his neck. We laughed together without noticing that the teacher has walked in.

"Daehyun. Hana." She said with a strict voice. "Do you mind sharing what is so funny?" We stood up in unison and bowed to the teacher as an apology.

"No. Sorry Ms." I said, bowing again.

"Yes, we're sorry teacher." Daehyun said after me while nodding. The teacher seemed to accept our apology and smiled a bit.

"Okay. Now don't disrupt my lesson again or I'll have to give you both detention." We both nodded again and sat down. We laughed quietly and opened our jotters. Taking notes of what the teacher was saying was surprisingly easy, even though I did have Daehyun muttering random comments right next to me. We first started with a bit of English, which I tried my best not to show of too but...well when you can, you do. Daehyun spent the whole hour nudging my arm and asking me for the answers.

"Ah, so that's why you sat next to me today." I joked. "So you could get the answers." Daehyun ran his fingers through his hair and played along.

"No? But since you're giving me the answers anyway, what's the answer to this one?" He asked, pointing to question five. I looked at it and grinned.

"Question five? It asks what this character likes doing on the weekends." I pointed out keywords in the passage and turned back to my own work. Daehyun raised an eyebrow and twirled a pencil in his fingers. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him leaning towards me slightly, trying to look at my answers.

"Are you cheating off me?" I laughed, hiding my answers with my arms.

"No~ Let me see!" He complained and pulled my hands a way. I sighed and pulled his paper in front of me. I looked at the words he had circled and chuckled to myself.

"Daehyun you circled really useless words." I took out a red pen and circled the words he was actually going to need to answer the questions. "There! Try working with those ones instead." And we worked together for almost another hour. Shortly afterwards, the bell rang for our break and we packed up our bags.

"Go to the sports hall after break okay?" Our teacher said in front of us. "You need more training anyway." We laughed as we left the classroom. Daehyun and I held our backpack straps as we marched out of the classroom. We saw Himchan and Yongguk coming from the science department and waved to them, stretching our arms in front of us and pulling weird faces. Yongguk stuck his tongue out at us while Himchan shook his head and covered his face with his hand.

"You two look really attractive." He laughed. We grinned and asked each other how class had been. Yongguk hadn't been paying attention, Himchan learnt something about sucrose and lactose sugars and Youngjae (who randomly bombed our conversation like a boss) found out that the official name for the only chord he could play on guitar was actually D and not crab-claw, which is what he had apparently been calling it since he learnt it. He seemed really hyper today.

"Calm down kid." Yongguk said to Youngjae as he ran around the outside of our little circle and hugged Zelo who had appeared to our left. Youngjae shrugged and walked back over to us before hugging me.

"Wow...You smell really sweet!" He smiled, hugging me closer and smelling me again. "Like vanilla!" I stood frozen for a moment before I felt my face flushing red. Himchan noticed too.

"Yah! Youngjae! Get off my sister." He pulled me away from Youngjae and hid me behind his back. "You do smell good though, little one." He winked at me. I looked at everyone in the circle and smiled. Daehyun slyly pulled a face at Zelo who was standing at the side of our group, still looking pissed off for whatever reason. After a couple more minutes, the bell rang again and we each said goodbye as we headed back to class. Remembering that we had Sports, Daehyun, Zelo and I walked there together. Quietly. I walked into the girls changing room and put my bag on the hook. Sunmi was already there in her sports clothes and doing some stretches. I was surprised see her, as she hadn't been in class this morning.

"Hey~" I smiled to her as I began changing into my sports clothes.

"Hi." She smiled back, as she zipped and ped her hoodie over again.

"Where you okay this morning?" I asked as I tied my shoe laces. "You weren't in class." Sunmi nodded and fixed the clip in her hair.

"I was here training for sports day," She smiled. "Usually I'm nominated to represent our class so I was given permission to practice this morning." I pumped my fist and smiled at her.

"Good luck then!" I cheered. "Get us to Lotte World! Hwaiting!" She laughed and zipped up her sports hoodie for the last time.

"I will try my best." She exclaimed back. Laughing, we left the changing room with four other girls from our class and walked down the corridoor to the sports field outside. Zelo, Daehyun and three boys from our class left their changing room at the same time we did.

"Zelo~ You always look so cool when it comes to sports clothes. You should be a model!" One girl said.

"Daehyun. How come you can look more beautiful then girls at times?" Someone else said.

"Do you want to be my partner today?"

"Zelo, you should be able to run fast huh?" I never noticed how many random things where said to the kingka's, just so people would be able to talk with them. It was kind of sad. They couldn't just speak normally to them. Daehyun stood to speak to his fans for a moment while Zelo just walked away, giving everyone they clear message that he didn't want to be spoken to. But I didn't like that message at all.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said to Sunmi as I jogged forward to walk with Zelo.

"Zelo. Why are you in a bad mood today? What has annoyed you so much?" I asked him. Zelo just continued walking forward, completely ignoring me. "Yah! I asked you a question!"

"Why are you talking to me?" He responded harshly.

"Because you're my friend and are clearly upset about something!" I snapped back.

"It doesn't matter to you what I'm pissed off about does it?"

"If it didn't matter to me, then I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk to you."

"Then don't waste your time! Try talking to the guy you like!" Zelo's expression turned from angry to shocked in one quick sentence. It seemed like he hadn't meant to say that out loud. He looked like he was almost facepalming himself.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "What has that got to do with anything?"

"Spend less time talking to me and more time talking to the guy you like! Then you might actually get somewhere!" He almost shouted at me. It almost made my heart stop, to hear him speaking to me like that. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I couldn't let that of all thing affect me. 'I'm trying to you idiot!' I shouted to him in my mind.

"Why don't you try talking to the girl you like then?" I snapped back. "Convinse her that you're a better guy then whoever the heck she likes, then you can stop acting like a baby!" Zelo looked at me like I had slapped him in the face. He just looked frozen for a moment before responding to me.

"I'm not acting like a baby!" He exclaimed back, while stomping his foot. "Is it acting like a baby to wait for the person you like to notice you as a man and not as a kid? Is it acting like a baby to wait for a good time to confess? If it is then you are acting like a baby! Why don't you just stop waiting for your guy to notice you already! If you stop liking him, then I will confess okay?!" He had grabbed my shoulders and was looking down at me, shaking me slightly.

"What have our two different relationships have to do with each other!?" I was enraged with him now. "You're not making any sense!" Zelo dropped his hands and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Do you not get it?" He asked me in a quieter voice. "You are such an idiot." He sighed and walked past me. "Whatever." He muttered as he walked away. "Just forget about it...okay?" I watched Zelo walk away and I sighed. It seemed neither of us understood each other...even if we tried. Sunmi came up beside and put her arm around my shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" She asked. I nodded to her and we walked towards the feild to do some sports.

Sports finished surprisingly quickly today. Everything passed in a blur, I guess I was feeling upset deep down, even though I tried not to. I wasn't the type of person to be effected by things like this. 'Care-free Hana' 'Hana that can't take anything seriously' What happened to that? Now here I was, sitting stressed and offended and really upset. But I couldn't help it, no matter how many times I tried to push it out of my mind. After Sports, we got changed and walked into the dining hall.

"Boo!" A voice said from behind us. Sunmi and I turned around to see Youngjae, creeping out from behind us. We both jumped slightly as he just appeared from nowhere. He started sniffing the air from around us. "You both smell really sweet still." He said.

"What?!" We exclaimed in unison, while laughing slightly.

"Yeah, you smell really sweet." He explained. "Well, Hana smells sweet like vanilla or ice cream, while Sunmi smells refreshing like flowers or fruits. It's nice so I'm going to hang around with two today." We headed towards our classrooms when I remembered that my jotters for the next class where in my locker still.

"Just go ahead okay?" I said to Sunmi as I took my locker keys out of my bag. "I'll see you in class." Sunmi waved goodbye and walked down to class. I went to my locker quickly and swapped the jotters I didn't need for the ones I did. Smiling at the dent left by Himchan, I closed the locker and headed to class.

"Excuse me?" A girl slightly older then me stood in front of me and pointed down the corridoor. "Can you help me carry something?" She asked. I looked to where she was pointing and nodded.

"Okay." I smiled. I followed her down the hallway to were there was a giant box in a storage cupboard. Looking at her, I suddenly remembered where I'd seen her before. She was the girl who was talking the student council president earlier that morning. "You need to carry that?" I asked.

"Yup." She nodded to me and held the door open for me to walk inside. I took a few steps inside and looked at the box which said 'heavy'.

"Oh, it doesn't look fair that you where expected to carry this on your own." I muttered, looking at the box.

"You know what I don't think is fair?" She said. " I don't find it fair that you should just arrive to our school and suddenly be so popular with the kingka's. I don't find it fair that you get compliments for Youngjae and Himchan so easily. I don't like the fact that you seemed to 'smell so nice'" She pushed me against the wall and took a can of deoderant out her pocket. "What about this? Does this smell nice?!" And she sprayed the sharp smelling deoderant in my face.

"YAH!" I tried to shout, which gave her the oppertunity to spray the deoderant into my mouth. It burned to much, I wanted it to stop. Trying to push her away just caused her to laugh at me. My eyes were stinging so badly, my throat was dry and she was still spraying it in my face.

"Does it still smell nice? Is it good?!" She shouted at me. I couldn't breathe now. My eye's where watering and now my nose was hurting too. Then the girl stopped. She dropped the can on the floor and without saying a word, she walked away. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see. I was about to start crying. Fumbling around in the darkness, I headed for what I thought was the door. I tried to open my eyes, but it hurt more then having them shut. Leaning against the wall, I tried to walk down the corridoor but I couldn't keep in my tears anymore. So I did. I couldn't see where I was going.

"It hurts..." I cried, silently to myself. I slid down the wall and sat on floor with my legs curled beneath me. Rubbing my eyes didn't help at all, in fact it just made it worse. Everything smelt really strong from around me as I gasped for air, still not being able to smell anything well.

"Hana?" A voice called to me from not to far away.

"Huh?" I looked up, but still couldn't see anything or anyones. I throat burned everytime I tried to speak.

"Are you okay?" The voice came closer and his footsteps speed increased. I shook as I tried to sit myself up.

"It hurts..." I said again. The person crouched down next to me and held my face in his hands.

"What is that strong smell?" He asked. It sounded like Youngjae. His fingers rubbed the tears on my cheeks and he sighed. "What happened?"

"Girl. Sprayed de-oderant. Into. Face." I choked out, my throat stinging with every word. Youngjae gasped slightly he sniffed the air around me. He moved to the side slightly, so I think he was sitting in front of me.

"It smells like Yujin." He said quietly to himself. "Can you open your eyes?" He asked me. I shook my head, not wanting to.

"It hurts." I repeated.

"Just try." Youngjae tried to comfort me as I weakly opened my eyes. Youngjae tried to keep my eyes open. "It's all bloodshot." He said again. "Can you see me?" I shook my head and started to cry again.

"It's all red and white." I cried.

"Sshhhhh." Youngjae said and he my hair, to try and keep me calm. "Come on, stand up." Holding, my arm, Youngjae pulled me up and turned around. I felt him crouch down slightly and he pulled me to his back. With one swift movement, Youngjae pulled me onto his back and gave me a back ride down the hallway. I kept my head down by his shoulder as he walked towards some stairs.

"Youngjae..." I said quietly, trying to keep my mind off the pain in my throat and eyes. "Do you like Sunmi?" I asked. Youngjae stopped for a moment and chuckled slightly.

"I might do." He admitted. "I'm not sure though." I smiled to myself and kept quiet. That was as much of a confession as I felt I could get from Youngjae, but it was enough.

"Youngjae?" Another voice asked. He turned around towards the sound of the voice. It sounded like Himchan.

"Himchan?" Youngjae said, confirming my idea. But Youngjae's voice wasn't nice like usual, it was slightly paniced.

"What's wrong?" Himchan asked, coming closer. His voice also seemed paniced and stressed.

"Hana..." Youngae trailed off.

"What?" I heard Himchan, run a couple of steps before he stood next to me and Youngjae. "What happened?" He demanded to know from Youngjae.

"Some girl sprayed deoderant in her face. Her eyes and now hurt a lot." Youngjae explained. "But it doesn't look too bad." He added.

YOUNGJAE'S P.O.V 

Despite what I just said, I tried to give Himchan the message that it wasn't good at all. In fact, her eyes looked terrible. Bloodshot and misty, wasn't a good thing. Himchan took Hana from me and took her onto his back. He looked paniced and angry at the same time.

"Water," I said. "Wash out her eyes and get her to drink water. I read that it sould work." Himchan nodded to me and headed towards the nurses' room. I knew what I had to do now. Heading across the dining hall, I headed towards the headteachers office. Knocking on the door twice, I entered and saw that my dad was in there too, having a meeting with the headteacher. *Convinient.* I thought to myself.

"Youngjae." My dad and the headteacher said together. Mr Oh and my dad stood up as I entered, not that I know why.

"I'd like to have a student removed from our school." I said to Mr Oh, placing my hands on his desk and looking at him. Mr Oh didn't answer but instead he looked up to my dad. My parents have a lot of influence in this school, and I could tell that Mr Oh wasn't willing to do something stupid.

"Youngjae?" My dad asked. "Who and why?" I smirked to myself and stood up. *As simple as that.* I thought and I faced both adults.

"Bullying is an issue in our school, and it's something I won't accept." I said holding my point and sounding like a proffessional. "An insult here and there can be resolved easily and that is fine. But when a friend of mine is abused in such a way that her eyes may be damaged forever, I refuse to let it pass." I faced Mr Oh and nodded to him. "Son Yujin. She sprayed deoderant in my friends face, eyes and throat. Now I never want to see her in this school ever again." I bowed to both adults and smiled. "That is all." And I left.

HIMCHAN'S P.O.V 

I carried Hana to the nurses room and knocked on the door. No-one was in. I just opened the door and sat Hana on the bed. She was very quiet. I took off my jumper and walked over to tap. I turned the tap on and let the water run onto a paper towel. Rinsing the water out of the towel, I walked back over to Hana and sat in front of her.

"I'm going to try and clean your eyes okay?" I asked. She smiled weakly and nodded, just looking at her like this made my heart drop. 'My Hana shouldn't look like this....she needs to have energy, she needs to be red. Not all white like this.' I sighed. I dabbed the towel on her eyes and chuckled quietly. "You know I have no idea what I'm doing." Hana laughed to and she smiled.

After a few minutes, Hana tried to open her eyes. But she winced and closed them again.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"I can cope." She smiled. I sat next to her and pulled her close to me. I felt really useless, not having any idea what to do or how to help her out at all. What kind of brother couldn't help? A useless one! Hana took off her jumper and tried to walk over to the sink. I held her arm and helped her walk over. She turned the tap on and splashed water on her face, trying to rinse her eyes. When she turned the tap off, I handed her my jumper to dry her face with since there where no paper towels left.

"Thank you." She coughed. I smiled and ruffeled her hair. Then I suddenly remembered that Youngjae recommeded that she drink some water, I took some water from a water dispenser and handed it to her. Remembering that she still couldn't see, I took her hands and made her hold the cup. She drank it slowly and held it in her hands.

"Thank you Himchan." She said to me. I hugged her again and leaned back against the wall.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked. She nodded slightly and smiled her weak, sad smile.

"When I can see, I'm sure it will be fine."

"I really hope so."