Final

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

The sunlight poured through the window, directly onto my bed, where I was trying to sleep. The light woke me up, and although I kept my eyes shut, there was no way I could continue resting. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. In this moment, the memories of yesterday cam back to me. Raising a stiff and shaky hand, I gently prodded my face, finding various sensitive areas. My body was aching a lot.

I sat up, suddenly curious to know why I was in my bedroom, how I had got into the house, who had put bandages on me and why I was in my sleeping clothes. My parents were still in the UK - I was sure of that - and nobody apart from me had my house keys. Turning my head, I saw someone sitting at the bottom of my bed listening to music.

"Hey," He said, when he noticed I was looking at him. Even though he was smiling, Himchan still looked worried about me. Himchan was always worried about me. I smiled weakly at him and I opened my mouth to speak, but before I did, he put his hand up to stop me. "Before you say anything, I want to ask you if I can fix your hair, because there is no way on the planet you can go out looking like that." He spoke quietly, but I heard every word he was saying.

My hand automatically reached up for my hair. It was so short. I remembered all the time I spent trying to grow my hair long and all the hair products I had used to keep it healthy and now - it was messily cut short and there was nothing I could do about it. Sighing heavily, I smiled to Himchan and nodded. With a smile on his face, Himchan gingerly took my hand and led me from my room to the bathroom - which he had already set up to be a makeshift hairdresser. I sat down at a seat Himchan had gestured to and listened to him as he spoke, while pulling things out of his bag.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," He apologised, placing a towel around my neck. "We all are - Yongguk and Zelo the most - but we're going to make sure that never happens to you again okay?" He picked up a pair of scissors and comb and began brushing my hair carefully.

"It's not your fault," I said, quietly. "I shouldn't have involved myself with those girls. I should have left them as soon as things started sounding bad." Raising my bandaged hand, I sighed, knowing it was going to be difficult for me to play the guitar when my hands were like this. "By the way, how did I get here?" Himchan began cutting my hair shorter then it was and chuckled quietly, though I could tell he was focusing.

"Zelo and Yongguk got you home," He explained, still cutting my hair. "Jongup and Youngjae bandaged you up, while Sunmi got you changed - don't worry, none of us where there - and we managed to get those girls kicked out of our school. It's going to be difficult for them to get an education anywhere in Seoul with the report that Youngjae and I had our fathers put on their reports." I looked forward, watching Himchan's movements in the mirror.

"T-thank you," I stuttered, holding back the tears of my happiness *I have such good friends, and I don't even do anything for them.* "Please tell the others I said 'thank you'." Himchan crouched down and continued snipping the hair by my neck. I was beginning to see the formation of a short bob-styled haircut. But since it was coming from Himchan, I had a feeling it was going to look good.

"You'll be able to tell them yourself." Himchan informed me.

"Huh?"

"Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup are coming around next after I've left," He continued. Moving around the back, I felt a draft as my hair became shorter. "Youngjae and Sunmi were here before me and Zelo is coming around after Yongguk and the others." *Zelo is coming alone? Why is that?* I was curious, but I had other things to think about at the moment. Rather then watching Himchan, I looked at my own reflection. No denying it, I was looking pretty worse for wear. My lip was cut, my cheek was blue but at least my eyes weren't beaten up. Somehow, I had grazes on my cheek and neck, but many of which had been covered and cleaned by Jongup and Youngjae. I owed them a lot.

"Oh." Himchan cut a few random strands from the side of my head and touched it up with some funky layers. Looking pretty proud with himself, Himchan ruffled my hair a bit with his fingers and checked it from various angles.

"Ta-da!" He grinned when he was definitely finished. "It's like Ella's hair from S.H.E." He smiled happily, explaining to me his inspiration for my haircut. I was a fan of the Taiwanese group and I couldn't deny that it looked similar. "It suits you, as you also have a round face...actually, speaking of round faces, this hairstyle will probably suit Youngjae. I shall cut his hair next!" I laughed at Himchan's adorableness and gave him a spontaneous hug.

"Thank you," I said, my voice muffled as I spoke against him shoulder. "I like it a lot." Slowly, we made our way downstairs towards the kitchen, when the door rung. Himchan went to open it and let in three of my friends; Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup. Holding a basket, they came into the house and took their shoes off. "Hi." I called to them, waving my hand carefully.

"I need to get going now," Himchan explained, putting his own shoes on. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yes," I nodded to him as he left. "Thank you again." The other three, walked towards me and I led them into the kitchen, which was where I was heading anyway. Jongup placed the basket on the table and patted my head gently.

"I like your hair." He said suddenly, giving me a shy smile. I smiled in appreciation and sat down in a chair.

"Your hair does look very cool," Yongguk added, taking a seat beside me and grinning. "It matches you strong personality. 'I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!'" He mimicked, causing me to blush bright red. My blush caught Daehyun's attention who smiled warmly at me, like he used to when we were in the same class back at school.

"I didn't think we could still make you blush," He said to me. "I thought you'd gotten over it. Clearly not."

"I blush easily you know." I informed him, sticking out my tongue slightly. They all laughed before Jongup pushed the basket over to me. Looking inside, I saw boxes of tea, fruits, bread, honey, porridge pots, flowers, milk and various other things. I looked between the basket and the three boys several times, getting more and more confused each time.

"It's a health basket," Daehyun explained, pointing at the various contents. "It has many things to help you get strong again. So you should eat everything!"

"She can't eat everything." Jongup pointed out, but Daehyun wasn't listening.

"No, no she must eat everything. Everything!" He ordered, pointing at me and looking quite serious. I would have been scared of him if it wasn't for the fact that he was a kind of pretty and had a soft looking face.

"Even the flowers?" Yongguk asked him, smirking but raising an eyebrow.

"Yes even the flow- wait what? No! Not the flowers!" Daehyun changed his point pretty quickly and pulled the flowers out of the basket. "Hana, you must not eat the flowers, understand? They go over here." He pulled out an old vase from the window ledge and filled it was water before putting the fresh flowers there. "Don't eat them."

"I'm not going to ea-" I started, only to be cut off.

"Don't. Eat. Them." He said again, pointing at me like I was about to. Jongup and I burst out laughing and clutched our sides while Yongguk, who thought it had gone too far, stood up and picked one of the flowers and shoved it into Daehyun's face.

"Are you going to eat it?" He joked, although it still managed to sound threatening because of his deep voice. We all kept laughing for several more moments. *Ah~ These three are the funniest.* Yongguk began looking through the health basket and pulling out various things. He seemed more curious about it then I was. "Oh! Do you want to eat some of these?" He asked, pulling out a loaf of brown bread and a jar of honey.

"Honey bread sounds nice." I nodded and stood up to make some. Yongguk gently pushed me back onto the seat and shook his head.

"You shouldn't bother with this," He informed me. "We will take care of it for you. Daehyun! Make her some honey bread!" Yongguk the items into a startled Daehyun's hands.

"H-hyung!" Daehyun called out before he started to fake cry. "Why are you being so mean to me?" However, he continued to make the bread anyway.

"Daehyun, make some for yourself too," I said to him as he cut the bread. "And Jongup and Yongguk. I will make some tea." I put some cold water into the kettle and while it boiled, I took four cups out of the cupboard. I chose the cranberry tea and placed one tea bag in each cup, before pouring in the hot water. Then I handed everyone their cups.

"Thank you." They each said, respectively. The tea was very refreshing, despite it's hot temperature.

"Hana, how are you actually feeling?" Yongguk asked after a while. I looked at him confused before sighing.

"I'm hurt a lot," I admitted to him and the others, but I couldn't look at them while I spoke. I didn't want to. "My body hurts and my heart hurts but I'm starting to feel better thanks to you guys. You always make me feel better and I am thankful for that." Before I could take another drink, Daehyun's arms wrapped around me, pulling me into a gentle hug.

"Aw, Hana don't be hurt okay? We will be here for you. Always." He smiled, comforting me. At that moment, Yongguk looked at his phone and a mischievous smile formed on his lips.

"Well, not us personally," He added to what Daehyun had said, as he put his phone in his pocket. "But Zelo will be."

"Huh?" 

"Zelo is coming earlier then he said he would, so we'll be going soon." I looked at them all confused as they smirked and ate their snacks much quicker then they had before. Did they really have to go just because Zelo was going to be here? Not that I had any objections to being alone with Zelo, not at all. But I didn't see why they had to go as well. I watched them as they finished their tea in record time.

"So do you really need to go?" I asked them sipping my own hot tea. "Just because Zelo is coming, doesn't mean you have to leave." A big smile grew on Yongguk's face, but almost instantly he got hit on the shoulder by Jongup.

"Do you not want to spend time with your boyfriend?" He asked. *B-boyfriend.* I hadn't called Zelo that yet, in fact, we hadn't even discussed that yet. We had been on a date before and we had kissed but did that make us an official couple? I didn't know.

"Well-" I started. Suddenly, the doorbell rang again and I heard it open. We all stood up and headed towards the door to see Zelo who had walked in. "Hey." I said to him. As soon as Zelo walked in, Yongguk, Jongup and Daehyun left my house. As they walked out, Yongguk turned and gave me a wink and closed the door. Blushing slightly, I looked at Zelo with a slight smile. He looked back at me, but he was expressionless.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me, walking closer. I stayed still as he approached me and cupped my cheek in his hand.

"I'm okay." I shuddered slightly, as he twisted a strand of my short hair.

"I like your hair," He smiled, messing around with the layers in my hairs. "If you curl it, then we can match." He chuckled quietly. I laughed and nodded to him, not sure of what to do or what to say. 

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked him. 

"Let's take it easy today, okay?" He suggested and took my hand. "Does your hand hurt?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Just a bit, but it's fine," I smiled weakly. "Everywhere hurts." Zelo raised my hand and inspected it carefully, turning it this way and that way.

"I know a way to make you feel better," He smirked. "A special medicine." He grinned. Frowning, I tilted my head and looked at him curiously. *A special medicine?* Glancing around, I noticed that Zelo hadn't come in with anything. Before I could point it out to him, Zelo raised my hand to the lips and kissed it softly. "Better?" He asked.

"B-better." I stuttered, startled from the sudden contact. That wasn't a lie either, my whole body began to feel warm and tingly causing a distraction from the stinging pain.

"Does it hurt anywhere else?" He asked, leaning closer to me. "Your shoulder? Your cheek?...Your lips?" I stared at Zelo, unable to respond to him at all. I just stared at his dark eyes, not sure of what to say to him. "Ah! Your reactions are so cute." He tapped my lips with his finger and walked into the kitchen. I followed to see him looking through the health basket.

"It was from Yongguk and the others." I explained to him with a smile.

"A health basket?" He asked. I nodded. Something about my motion, made Zelo look at me with a panicked expression. Putting his hand to my cheek again, he sighed heavily and turned me around. "Go lie in you bed." He ordered me, gently pushing me out of the kitchen. "I will bring you some lemon and honey water." Unable to argue with him, I made my way back to my room, collapsing onto my bed as soon as I got in there. A few moments later, Zelo came in, setting a glass of honey water on the bedside stand.

"Thank you." I smiled to him, sitting up and taking a sip of water. I motioned for Zelo to sit next to me on the bed, which - after looking at me with an expression of uncertianty - he did.

"How are you feeling?" He asked again. I leaned back against the board of my bed to make resting easier.

"I'm still okay," I smiled as Zelo moved backwards, sitting the same way I was. "Thank you, for everything." I added, staring forward at the drawing on my bedroom wall. They were completed recently, so now I had many chibi drawings of my friends and family on the wall.

"You don't need to thank me for anything-"

"No, I do," I admitted, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. "I caused so many problems for all of you since I arrived. I made Daehyun fail his science experiment. I wasted Jongup's time while he fixed my bracelet. Youngjae missed most of his class trying to help me after deoderant was sprayed. Himchan had to shout at his friends when I lost my clothes. You got hit by soup-"

"Hana, shut up," Zelo ordered quietly, turning my head and forcing me to look in his eyes. "We would do it again okay. All of us. Each of us, we would help you over and over, as many times as you needed. You understand that right?"

"But you shouldn't have to," My tears fell as I spoke, wetting my cheeks and Zelo's hand, but he still didn't pull away. I looked down, but he still raised my head, forcing me to look at him. "I should leave you all alone, that way, everyone will be happy."

"Don't you even think about it," Zelo's voice was harsher and more demanding this time. "You think you leaving would make us happier? You think leaving would make Himchan and me happy?"

"I think that-"

"Don't think." He snapped and suddenly he crashed his lips to mine. I winced, feeling the sharp pain of force being applied to the cut on my lip, which caused Zelo to pull away. "I'm sorry," He muttered bashfully. "I just didn't-"

"Think?" I chuckled slightly and took a deep breath. *I can do it this time.* I shifted closer to Zelo and leaned forward, gently pressed our lips together. I pulled away quicker then Zelo had and turned away, my face blushing furiously. There was silence. I couldn't speak, feeling embarrased about kissing Zelo. He didn't speak either until-

"You really like me, don't you?" He asked, quietly. I turned around in disbelief, to find Zelo touch his lips with his fingers. *Did he not know? Why did he have to ask?*

"Umm..." I didn't know what to say.

"You never really said that you like me before," He explained, looking happier and happier with each word he said. "But now that you have kissed me, I don't have a doubt in my mind at all."

"Yah!" I cried out, weakly. "You shouldn't have had any doubt in the first place." Without warning, Zelo wrapped his long arms around me, pulling me against his chest. I felt his warm body, his unsteady breathing and his accelerated heart.

"Stay with me," He whispered in my ear. "Don't go. Ever." His cool hands moved around my neck as a cold necklace and pendant fell. I picked it up between my fingers and inspected it. It was a treble-clef delicatly carved to form the shape of a love heart. On the back, two English letters were engraved, J and H.

"Zelo..."

"You can't leave. You're my girl and it looks like I got you after all."

 


So it's over...we had a good run guys~

Thank you for reading all this time and supporting me!