Happiness

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!
I probably should have been sleeping on the plain as it flew from London to Korea, but I couldn't. Admittedly, I did try but that was easier said then done when I was going to the place that I felt truely was my home. My mind was wondering how much had changed since I'd last been there, five years ago. Not much hopefully. 
 
I wasn't sure what I was looking forward to the most. It probably would have been more respectful if I said my parent, who I hadn't seen since I left, but my excitement was split between them and my best friends. Six boys who had for me into trouble but pulled me out of it. Bang Yongguk, the scary but caring one who acknowledged my existence (and apparently, that was a big deal). Kim Himchan, the sweet and lovely brother who cared for me despite everything that I went through. Yoo Youngjae, the smart kid who was dating my best female friend Sunmi (she was currently in Japan though...). Pretty boy, Jung Daehyun who was a very fun person to hang out with. Moon Jongup, who was a quiet detective but cared greatly for his friends. And Choi Junhong, also known as Zelo.
 
*I wonder if he still goes by that nickname.* Zelo was very important to me. I managed to spend a whole year in a love-hate relationship with him. We were childish teenagers back then, who would become annoyed with each other for almost any reason. But now, at 22 years old, that nonsense wasn't needed. *I wonder how much he has changed.*
 
I haven't told anyone about my returning except my parents (of course) and Himchan, who probably told Yongguk. I want to surprise Zelo though. I'll go home, greet my parents and wash up first, then go find him. *I haven't been in my room for ages.* In fact, I couldn't even recall the layout at all. It was quite exciting, but I had a long journey before I got to Korea. Most other passengers where sleeping on the plane. But I still couldn't.
 
ZELO'S P.O.V
 
*Crap! Hyung's gonna kill me.* I drank my coffee really quickly and rush into my work place. Thankfully, Himchan wasn't there, so I chucked my bag on th floor and sat at my desk. Surprisingly, Himchan had taken his family law firm instead of following his passion of music and he was basically my boss.
 
Why had I even studied Law? Because of Hana. That girl I had loved more then anyone else ever before. And ever since. My heart ached as I thought of her. *Why hadn't she come back yet?* I'd asked myself that question atleast twice a day for the last year. Law courses only lasted four years. If she'd kept her promise, she would have been back by now. Hana had left her phone here in Korea, planning to buy a new one in the UK, but I never got her details. We haven't been in contact for five years now.
 
In an attempt to still feel close to her, I took a law course at school, occasionally thinking ’are you learning this too Hana?' I imagined her sitting next to me, telling me to focus and writing her notes in that neat handwriting of hers. When I was about to ask her for help - that's when I remembered she wasn't really there. Those moments almost made me cry. Almost.
 
My friends went through endless relationships - couple days and valentines days where the worst. I tended to hide on those days - and I was asked out many times by friends and schoolmates. I contemplated it. But the girls always lacked something. They weren't as good for me as Hana, so I rejected them politely, praying that Hana would come back sooner or later. Sooner rather then later...but she didn't. And I didn't hear from her.
 
But apart of me believed she would be here one day. *Aish, who am I kidding. She probably got a job or a boyfriend or something like that.* It hurt, but the truth is not always good is it?
 
HANA'S/YOUR P.O.V
 
 I pushed open my bedroom door, my hands shaking slightly, parents standing behind me. *Wow.* The sight of it cause me to smile brightly. It seemed to typical of the younger me. Bright and colourful, the walls covered in murals of my friends and family.
 
"We haven't touched it since you left. Well...I hoovered it but that's all." My mum explained, placing her hand on my shoulder. 
 
"We'll leave you to get changed and shower and such." My dad said, and then they both left. I let go of my suitcase and let it stand in an awkward place as I looked around my room. I finished studying the wall art and walked over to my desk. It was still quite messy, and had all sorts of notebooks from my study years in high school. Suddenly, I missed those days so much. By the desk, was a picture frame full of selca's of me and my friends. We looked so young and happy. 
 
Then I saw a love-heart shaped sticky note with Zelo's name and number written on it. Smiling, I looked at it, before suddenly remembering my old phone, still on the bedside cabinate. I went over to it and picked it up, before unlocking it. There were many, many text messages from my friends.
 
Message from: Channie-Oppa
- even though you can't read these, I'm still going to message you
- I suddenly wanted to go to the beach, but didn't. I miss you
 
Message from: Leader Yongguk
- Hey kid. Though your not reading this, just know we miss you 'Kay?
 
Message from: Channie-Oppa
- Let's drink coffee when you come back yes?
 
Message from: Jongup
Everyone is missing you 
 
Message from: Youngjae!
- Konnichiwa Sunmi has gone to Japan
 
Message from: Channie-Oppa
- I saw a cute dog today
- It was really cute
 
Message from: Zelo
- you'll come see me when you get back right?
 
I didn't read anymore after seeing Zelo's. I remembered my main objective for today. *Can I wear any of my old clothes?* I wondered as I opened my wardrobe. Since, I'd only grown two centimetres in the last five years, it might have been possible. As I opened the door, my eyes where greeted with pale pinks, blues, whites, and my old school uniform. I'd forgot how cute my clothes used to be. In the UK, I mostly wore skinny jeans and hoodies, but here I had shorts and dresses. I felt like I had changed a lot.
 
Since winter was drawing near, I picked out a large light pink knitted cardigan, some blue shorts and cream tights and took them to the bathroom. Surprisingly, my mum had filled the bathroom with all my old favourite soaps and shampoo's most of which, I could only get in Korea. I showered as quickly as I could, letting the water and sweet smells wake me up from my slightly sleepy state.
 
ZELO'S P.O.V
 
"Yeah, hyung," I sighed to him as he left towards the front door. "I'll work a bit longer." The other employees in our workspace had all gone out for lunch, and Himchan had just asked me to work through my lunch break and take on later. Well, I couldn't really say no could I?
 
I didn't bother to get up from my desk. Instead, I opened a drawer and pulled out a small photo of us back in our high school days. All seven of us. I think this one was taken on valentines day. That day, we'd all hide around Hana's house before taking her out for a group date thing. Those were the good days. But why was I thinking about Hana so much? Maybe I needed more coffee.
 
"Help me, help me now." I sighed out loud and decided to stand up. Curious, I walked into Himchan's office space and looked at his desk. He also had a picture of him and Hana, that was taken while we sat under the tree one lunch time. That annoyed me a little. It was under that tree that we realised Himchan liked Hana more then family. Even though it was resolved eventually, it still upset me to think about. But that was the past.
 
I walked back to my desk. *I feel love sick...* 
 
HANA'S/YOUR P.O.V
 
Holding a piece of paper in my hand, I walked down the busy Seoul streets with my backpack on, looking for a building that Himchan had addressed me to go to.
 
"Seoul is always busy, no matter the time of day or night." I muttered with a slight smile, recalling the phrase that my friend Sunmi had once shouted out as we walked to a coffee house one evening after school. *I wonder how she is doing.* Following the road, I wandered down the streets, expertly dodging people like it was a natural instinct. I read advertisement poster and eavesdropped into conversations like it was a crash course to remembering Korean. I hadn't needed to speak, read or write Korean for five years so I was a little rusty. Nothing I couldn't handle though.
 
I was quite surprised when I heard Himchan had taken a law firm. Even more surprised when I heard that Zelo was working there. At first, I assumed he was an assistant or something minor like that, but then I heard he actually was a lawyer. Back when we were in school, Zelo hadn't showed much interest in studying law at all. *What made him change his mind?* I wondered to myself.
 
I found the street Himchan's work was on and headed to find the building. It was a long street, and not as busy as the main road that I had just come from, but there was still a fair amount of people walking up and down. I looked at the shops and agencies for all sorts of things, until eventually I arrived at Kim & Song Law Firm - specialising in entertainment and people's law.
 
Looking at the front door, I felt my heart beating rapidly. In a moment, I would see the two most important people to me in the world. As I stepped towards the entrance, one of the employee's walked out and into me.  He bowed his head and walked past automatically.
 
“Sorry!" I cried out in English accidently. Face palming myself slightly, I shout it again in Korean. The man was standing frozen before slowly turning back around to face me. "Zelo?"
 
ZELO'S P.O.V
 
I turned around, facing a short-ish woman with long brown hair and big blue eyes. *Hana?* I stood there, too shocked to move. She didn't move either. Just stood with wide eyes, and the same expression she used to have whenever I kissed her. Then she said my old nickname.
 
"Hana?" I said cautiously, my heartbeat increasing. She burst into a bright smile.
 
HANA'S P.O.V
 
It was Zelo. It really was him. I took a step forward, but he reached me first and bent down slightly to look me in the eyes. He had grown again. His face was just the same - cute and boyish despite being 22 years old. He held my shoulders and smiled. Maybe he was feeling the same as me. Shocked. And increadably happy. 
 
I was scared to move or say anything, in case it turned out to be a dream and he would disappear. I just stared at his handsome features and light brown hair. He was dressed so smart as well, I realised. His school uniform used to be quite casual - well, as casual as he could get it - but right now, he was dressed in a suit for work. This was Zelo. My Zelo.
 
I didn't even notice I was crying until Zelo's warm hand reached up to my face a wipped away a tear. He confirmed that this wasn't a dream. He was really there.
 
"I missed you." I said quietly so he could hear. Suddenly, he wrapped his warm arms around my body and pulled me into a sweet smelling hug. I buried my face in his chest, clutching his shirt with both hands, tears still streaming down my face silently. He kissed my head gently.
 
"I missed you." He confessed. "I love you."
 
9 MONTHS LATER
 
"Hana! Come and watch this film already!" Zelo, my boyfriend called from our living room.
 
"Hang on please. I want some snacks." I walked my slippered feet around the kitchen when I felt Zelo's arms hug my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and kissed neck gently. I fidgeted slightly and attempted to pick up a bowl so I could put popcorn in it.
 
"We don't need snacks." He chuckled, slowly dragging me backward towards the living room.
 
"But-" I attempted to complain but Zelo turned me around and silenced me with a kiss. He was good at that.
 
"Let's just watch the film okay?" I nodded, slightly dazed as he chuckled and pulled me into the living room. He sat me down on the sofa and looked at me curiously.
 
"What?" I queried. He scratched the back of his neck and stuck his other hand in his pocket, smiling shyly. I frowned slightly, confused as to why he was just standing there looking increadably good looking and cute. 
 
"You like me right?" He asked.
 
"I love you." I confirmed with a nod, still wondering what he getting at, as he stood continuing to make my heart cluster. He smiled again, which made me have to hold myself back as not to just go up to him and kiss him. I was bad at initiating kisses though...
 
"So, if I give you this," he said, pulling something out his pocket and placing it in my hand. "You'll take it. And keep it?" I looked at the little box in my hand. *Is this?* Slowly, I opened it and looked at a small and beautiful ring. An engagement ring. Swallowing, I stared at the ring. Back to Zelo. And the ring. Zelo. Ring. Zelo. Ring. I felt a smile grow on my face before I would stop it. Zelo must have saw it too, because the next moment, he had jumped to me with happiness.
 
"You mean it?" He asked, as he leaned over me, trapping me between in an the sofa. 
 
"Yes." I said, seriously this time. Or, more seriously then the last time anyway. Zelo pressed his rough lips to mine and kissed me gently. "Let's be together, for as long as we live. And be happy." I said, instantly feeling really cheesy and a red blush crept up my cheeks quickly.
 
"With you, I will always be happy."