Official Date

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

"Hana!" Zelo called to me one day on my way home from school. I turned around quickly at the sound of his voice and smiled sleepily. I had been working hard today. Since our classes were still mixed up, I didn't have anyone to really talk to which meant, I couldn't do much else in class apart from study.

"What's up?" I asked. We walked together down the road towards the metro stop, but then decided just to walk home instead. The weather was nice after all. The sun shone dully as it began to set over the busy city. Many of our classmates also decided that it would be a good idea to walk home today.

"Let's go out now." He suggested to me with a smile. *Out? Now?* I looked at Zelo surprised. But to be honest, it wouldn't be the first time that he had suggested something out of the blue. I looked at my watch and then back at Zelo.

"Umm, it doesn't seem like a problem," I smiled to him, and held onto my backpack straps. "What did you want to do?" I reply made Zelo smiled brightly. I didn't think it was possible to make someone so happy just by agreeing to go out with them one evening. Zelo took my hand and swinged our arms together as we walked down the street, the sunsetting behind us.

"I thought we could go to the cinema to watch a movie," He explained to me cheerfully. "Then we could go to a resturaunt for dinner and then to a coffee shop to get something to drink. Then we can just walk around together and then go home." *No spoilers then* I thought to myself as I listened to Zelo's plan.

"You have worked this all out then right?" I asked laughing as we crossed a road together. But then I thought of something..."Wait, do we have to do all of that? I don't take much money to school with me." Zelo shook his head at me and poked my forehead.

"You idiot. You think I would make you pay for a date?"

"Yah..." I muttered to him. "You don't need to pay for me all the time. I don't do anything for you." When I said this, Zelo stopped walking and turned me to face him. Placing both his hands on my shoulders, he bent down to look me in the eyes.

"Are you being stupid today?" He asked me. I looked at him silently. "You smile brightly which makes even the most depressing things around me seem pleasant. You laugh cheerfully which always makes me smile. You say my name and it makes me feel so light and giddy inside. When you walk and you talk and you say something sassy you make me think "Wow..." and make me just want to watch you all day-"

"That's probably not good for your education, you know that?" I grinned slightly, pointing at him.

"Wow..."

"What?"

"When you look at me, you make me feel like someone important and when I kiss you, I feel like I could die of happiness." I felt my face burning when he said that, so I looked away. Zelo chuckled and stepped back, but grabbed my hand instead.

"When you blush I just think "Oh my gosh so cute!" and feel like you just did aegyo for me. You do many things for me Hana, the least I can do is treat you for a date." We started walking again, but I couldn't think of anything to say to Zelo, so I just walked quietly until I had a question for him.

"How am I sassy?" I asked. This caused Zelo to laugh out loud and get a couple of bad looks from ahjumma's and ahjussi's walking around us.

"Ah yes, how did it go again? 'I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!' Something like that right?" He explained. I facepalmed myself, realising how stupid that actually sounded and chuckled slightly, feeling embarrassed. We were not far from the cinema now, I noticed. Today seemed like a popular day for going to the cinema as there were many other students there, cueing up for their tickets. "What do you want to watch?"

"Umm..." I looked at the screening list and frowned, not sure what to pick. "I don't know."

"A kids movie?" He suggested. "Or a romance?"

"Kid movie!" I called out quickly, a little too loudly. Zelo chuckled and looked at the screening list.

"Monster University?" He suggeted again. That didn't sound too bad. We walked over to the cue and waited together as many other students bought their tickets. Monster University, Despicable Me 2 and a thriller movie called World War Z seemed to be the most popular films that evening. When we were close to being served, Zelo had a random idea. "You go over there and buy us the tickets okay? I'm going to get some popcorn!" He ed some money into my hand and pushed towards the counter.

"Eh?" I was slightly confused, but then I had an idea. *Zelo can't buy me everything today!* Keeping a hold of Zelo's money, I bought the tickets with my own money and waited for him to come along with the popcorn. He walked over to me with a box of sweet popcorn and a cup of cola. "You have change." I said to him when we were together again. I took the popcorn from him and handed him all his money.

"How is this?" He asked, noticing that he still had all the money he'd given me. I chuckled darkly which caused Zelo to stamp his foot child-like. "No! Why would you do that. I'm not trusting you again. I will get you back for that." I smiled and took a handful of popcorn from his box.

"Sorry for eating your popcorn." I said with my mouthful. *Sometimes I have no class at all* I sighed thinking of how I must have looked. Like a chipmunk, I imagine.

"Our popcorn. Drink this too." Zelo took the box from me and put the cup into my hand. He then dragged me into the cinema room.

"We're sharing?"

"Yup."

"Haha, I don't know if that makes you affectionate or just cheap." I instantly felt quite mean after saying that, but I hoped that Zelo would take it as a joke.

"Ch-cheap? Why are you being so mean to me today?" Zelo cried, though he still managed to smile afterward. We walked inside together, and Zelo dragged me to the back of the cinema to some seats. "It's always better to sit at the back." He informed me as we sat down. The lights gradually went dark and the trailers started rolling. Trailers can be very annoying. They go on and on, seemingly endless and you always waste half your popcorn just sitting through them.

After a while, the film finally began and everything went silent. Even though I tried to focus on the film, I couldn't help feeling slightly excited, to be in such a place with Zelo. I could hear him so clearly - everything from his breathing, to a loud laugh when something funny happened. The film was good too, but listening to Zelo was much more interesting. I glanced at him several times out of the corner of my eye, hoping he didn't notice me, but he just looked too good. He looked more mature in the darkness.

"Here." He whispered to me, holding the cup of cola out to me. "Drink this or you will get a dry throat from the popcorn." I looked at him, holding out the cup to me with one hand. I looked at the cup. Then back at Zelo. Cup. Zelo. To drink, or not to drink. That was the question. Chuckling ssilently to himself, Zelo forced the cup into my hands. Then he moved my hands (still holding the cup) upwards and put the straw in my mouth. I gasped, and suddenly remembered the logic surrounding the indirect kiss. Blinking rapidly, I took a quick drink of cola and pulled the cup away. Shrugging to himself, Zelo took the cup back and had a drink too.Then he put it down and continued watching the film. I leaned back, clutching my heart and breathed heavily. *Zelo! How can you excite me just from something like this.*

Eventually, the film ended and we left, laughing slightly.

"That was a good film," I laughed as we left, putting our rubbish in the bin. "'It would take a miracle'" I quoted from the film.

"'It's a miracle!'" Zelo laughed, finishing the quote. Still laughing and saying random quotes, we left the cinema and walked down the darkening streets towards a resturant Zelo suggested. Many ahjumma's were still doing the things they do that require them to be late out during the night. I never found out what they were actually doing or were they where actually going. Zelo dragged me around a corner and passed many shops. *Do the shops ever close here?* Suddenly, we were standing outside what seemed to be a very posh resturaunt.

"Let's eat here!" Zelo smiled to me, pointing at the resturant. I looked at him shocked for a moment, thinking that he must be joking.

"Are you serious?" I asked looking at him intently. He just nodded and smiled his perfect smile. "But we're still in our uniform.They won't let us in." Zelo looked at our clothes and nodded.

"True that. Let's go get some clothes first!" Zelo took my hand again and dragged me down another street to a big department store with bright lights. Pulling me inside, he looked through the clothes expertly and starting pulling out clothes.

"We could always eat somewhere else," I suggested awkwardly, as I couldn't afford a new outfit from a place like this. Zelo just ignored me and continued looking through the hangers of clothes. Sighing to myself, I also wandered around, looking at the pretty but expensive clothes. After a few moments, Zelo came towards me holding a pale pink dress with a white shawl and some light shoes.

"So pretty..." I said the moment I saw it. It reminded me of something princesses wore in fairytales.

"Right! Try this on then!" Zelo handed me the clothes and began looking around. I checked the pricetags, and almost passed out when I saw how much they cost.*I can't afford this stuff.*

"I didn't bring money for this sort of thing." I complained to Zelo softly, hoping he would let me leave the shop and we could eat somewhere less posh and expensive. Instead, he just waved his hand at me as he continued looking through the mens clothes. Sighing to myself, I took the clothes into a changing room and tried them on. They fit perfectly. And they were so pretty. I walked out the changing room to show Zelo the outfit. When I got out, I saw Zelo wearing a similar coloured shirt and trousers with a pale pink tie. We matched.

"You look really pretty." He said to me quietly, covering his face slightly as he spoke. I tugged on the dress and smiled shyly to him.

"Thank you." Just as I was about to change back, Zelo grabbed my arm and pulled me out the shop quickly.

"Let's not waste any more time!" He laughed, and almost started running to the resturant.

"Z-Zelo! We can't just steal clothes from a shop!" I shouted at him shocked. That was ridiculous. We needed to return them straight away. Zelo just laughed (which he had been doing a lot today) and waved his hand at me again.

"I got it covered." He explained. He had bought the clothes? Already? This almost made me happy until I remembered how expensive they were. Nearly tripping over, I struggled to keep up with Zelo's quick pace as he headed towards the resturant. We arrived there in next to no time. It was quite busy that night, and although it was, Zelo managed to get us a table almost instantly. We were lead to a small table for two at the back of the resturant. A good looking waitor handed us a menu eat and left us to choose.

"How can you afford such clothes?" I finally asked Zelo as we looked through the menu's given to us. Zelo winked at me and smirked, which caused my face to quickly turn pink.

"How do you think?" I avoided the question and looked down at the menu more. Most of the food on the menu sound delicious, and the images made the food look delicious but then.

"Oh my gosh. It's so expensive here." I blurted out by accident. Feeling embarrassed, I just kept looking at the menu and looked for the cheapest things there. *Why do we keep going to expensive places?*

"I'll pay for you," Zelo said, trying to comfort me. "Please don't worry about the cost. Choose anything."

"No no it's fine. I'm not very hungry," I lied. "I just won't eat much." Zelo looked at me with an expression of disbelief .

"I saw you eating at your house," he laughed. "You stuffed like four pieces of duck in you mouth. And ate more then both your parent put together."

"Choi Junhong, that may be the truth, but you really should not say that to a girls face. "

"Wow...Anyways, since I'm still trying to get you back for buying the cinema tickets, I'll need to treat you."

"So that's why you took me to places, I clearly can't afford. Sorry for being a peasant, Emperor." I joked, still looking through the menu. Zelo chuckled and pointed to the chicken meal on my menu.

"You should eat that," He recommended. "It's so nice."

"But duck is nicer!" I exclaimed back. It was like an instinct now. I always argued with my dad that duck was much better then chicken and although he didn't believe me, I still fought for the sake of duck and its right to be on our dinner plate at home.

"Duck it is." Zelo smiled and ordered our dished from the waitor. Then he added to me in a low voice, "Peasant, you can be upgraded to the Royal Advisor okay? Make sure I make good desicions in the future." I shook my head at him and laughed.We spoke randomly for a while until our food arrived. As I had thought, the duck meal was delicious, I almost felt like crying over it because it was so nice. It took us a while to eat but when we were done, Zelo said that we should head out to the coffee shop for our desert. So after paying, we left the resturaunt and headed down the somewhat quieter streets to a coffee house. There sky was dark now, so I was a little curious to know what the time was, however I didn't check. I didn't really care. Zelo entwined our fingers together and walked slowly down the road.

"It's quite nice tonight." I said calmly, as I stared down the street. It was a lot cooler then it had been and the dress Zelo had bought me wasn't very warm but somehow, I didn't feel that cold. Maybe it was because I was holding hands with Zelo.

"Yeah," Zelo agreed. "Oh! We're here." It was a smaller coffee shop, also crowded with customers.

"Let's get a drink to go okay?" I suggested as I looked around the tables and noticed there was no where for us to sit.

"If the royal advisor thinks it's a good idea." We laughed together cheerfully and ordered two hot chocolates with cream on top. It was one of the nicest hot chocolates I had ever tasted. "Can you make hot chocolates?" Zelo asked me as we walked down the streets together in a homeward direction.

"Yup, but I don't think it tastes this good." I admitted, taking another drink of the hot drink.

"I think anything you make will be tasty. You should make one for me one day. Please!"

"I guess so..."

"YAY!" Zelo called out, hugging me quickly. "Make it nice okay?" *He sounds like a child now.* I laughed to myself and nodded to Zelo. I would make him the best hot chocolate possible. Eventually, we were not too far from our homes. Soon, we'd have to go different ways. Zelo stopped me from walking after a while, and we stood under a streetlight on an empty street. I took another mouthful of hot chocolate.

"We will need to split up soon," He informed me. I nodded, taking the cup away from my mouth. He laughed quietly at me. "You've been watching too many dramas."

"Huh?" What was he on about? I watched too many dramas? That was random.

"Come here," he smiled, suddenly shy. "I will help you." He pulled me closer to him and he kissed my lips softly. It was just a single, sweet kiss. "You had cream...there." And his finger wiped across my lips and then down my cheek. Zelo's expression was so innocent. "I had a good time tonight."

I nodded. "M-me too." I stuttered. Zelo smiled.

"You are always so startled when I kiss you. It's really cute. I hope you don't get used to my kisses, because you expressions are always so pretty," He smiled before walking slowly down the path. "Take care walking home!" I watched him go down the road, before deciding that I should also go home. It didn't take me long to get through my quiet neighbourhood, but I kept thinking about what Zelo said. *Don't get used to his kisses. Ha ha, I don't think I'll ever get used to them.*

 


Fluff Chapter! Hope you are still alive to read this /gets shot for having too much confidence in her writing/