Help Me

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

School was as loud and busy as ever. After our mid term break, everyone came back ready to spread the news of their holiday and adventures. Somehow, I felt the seven of my closest friends were closer together then we had been at the start of the holiday. Smiling to myself, I sat at a table with my six usual classmates. Sunmi didn't sit with us, as she said 'she had her morals' and she liked Minki and Mikhyun more then she could ever like Youngjae - they were like her family - so she was still going to hang out in the Sports department with them.

 
"Hey." Daehyun and Youngjae said, sitting down at our weird table in the afternoon. We hadn't managed to talk at all in the morning, because somehow we were all late for school. I nodded to them as I pulled out my headphones. I had been listening to No More Dream by BTS. I was enjoying their music a lot recently, along with LC9 (but I had to still enjoy the older artists too right?).
 
"How are you guys?" I asked them as they sat. I noticed Himchan and Yongguk leave their classrooms and I waved a hand into the air to get their attention.
 
"We're good," Daehyun sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Except that this hopelessly in love guy here wouldn't shut up about his girlfriend last night. I hardly slept at all!"
 
"Yah!" Youngjae said out, defending himself. "I talked about other things too."
 
"Really? 'Cos I only heard Sunmi's name about two hundred times." Himchan and Yongguk sat down at our table.
 
"Damn! I'm so tired!" Himchan complained also rubbing his eyes.
 
"You too?" I asked. "Did you all have a sleepover or something?" The boys shook their heads and laughed lightly.
 
"Guys don't have sleepovers Hana." Yongguk explained, tapping my head like I was clueless little kid, which I was to some extent.
 
"Really?" I asked. At that same moment, Zelo and Jongup came towards our table. Due to a temporary classroom/class change we were all mixed up for a week. The teachers were being reorganised because apparently there was something wrong with the class arrangements. I was sadly no longer in a class with Zelo and Daehyun, but I did have sports with Himchan and Yongguk (however that worked out).
 
"Yah! Move!" Zelo ordered Daehyun, kicking the bottom of his seat. "As if it isn't bad enough with us no longer being in the same class, but you don't need to take my lunch seat next to Hana, you know!" 
 
"Oh right!" Daehyun snapped back, getting up from his seat. "And here I thought you were sad from not being in my class anymore!"
 
"Why where you in a lower class anyway! Jongup was in a higher class then you, and he's younger then you!" Youngjae butted in, annoyed with their bad tempers. It seemed like they were all tired  and in a bad mood.
 
"Don't get me started on that!" Jongup exclaimed. "I've been moved down a class level! Look! I'm with Zelo!"
 
"You're closer to his age! Why are you complaining?" Daehyun exclaimed.
 
"Aish! You kids calm down." Yongguk ordered, stopping their little commotion that was displayed in front of us. I chuckled quietly and scratched the back of my head.
 
"Are you all really tired?" I questioned. Zelo nodded to me with an instantly soft and warm smile, directed only for me.
 
"Yeah! We had a sleepover last night and hardly slept at all." He explained. I laughed out loud and looked at Yongguk suspiciously.
 
"I thought guys didn't have sleepovers." They all turned away, looking in opposite directions. With a light grin, Zelo picked up his lunch and began to eat, reminding us that it was still lunch time and we had to eat. I pulled out a steamed pork bun (baozi) and took the tin foil off of it. Thankfully it was still warm. Something was starting to make me feel uneasy but I couldn't determine it at all. *What is the feeling I have?* I wondered to myself, taking a small bite of the bun. *I don't like it at all.*
 
"No cute bento lunch today?" Youngjae asked curiously, knowing that I always made a bento for lunch. I shook my head dramatically and faked a tear.
 
"I woke up too late to make one," I explained. "And my mum got a part time job, so she couldn't make me anything." Youngjae put his mouth into an 'oh' shape and took a chopstick full of kimchi rice. The boys started having a conversation about their previous night while Zelo just turned to look at me.
 
"I miss not being in a class with you." He confessed sleepily, resting his head on his hand. I looked at him with wide eyes but then smiled.
 
"It's only been a morning, you know." I laughed about to take a bite from the bun.
 
"Even ten minutes seems too long to me." He chuckled and yawned.
 
"Oh well~" I said lightly. "You need to go all week until things are settled. If we're lucky, we'll get put in the same class again." Zelo then began to fake cry, putting his head on the table and shaking slightly.
 
"Why! It's not fair," He complained to the table. "It took me twenty nine chapters to confess and we're not even in the same class anymore!" I patted his head and smiled sadly, feeling the same thing. The same annoyance.
 
"We will just have to deal with it." I said, not knowing if it was a statement of truth or if I was trying to comfort him somehow. Zelo raised his head and grinned brightly. I took my hand away from him, which made him pout.
 
"Why d'ya stop?" He complained like a kid.
 
"You're not sad anymore." I explained. Zelo huffed and took a bite of his spicy lunch chicken. He chewed it slowly before he smiled, like he got some sort of great idea.
 
"You know what?" He said to me, his eyes shining with excitement. I looked at him curiously, putting my steam bun down a bit. "We should go on a date!" *What? A date? Really?* I almost choked on my bun.
 
"D-date?"
 
"Yeah!" Zelo grinned excitedly. "You, me and green tea ice cream!"
 
"Green tea ice cream?"
 
"Yeah!" Zelo said again, even more excited then he was before. I thought about it a bit and nodded to him. A date didn't sound bad at all. It could even be a good thing. I took a drink of fresh apple juice and smiled to him.
 
"It sounds like a nice idea to me." I said to him and smiled. Zelo grinned too and started eating more of his food. We all sat quietly, just eating. Sometimes, I felt like I enjoyed it when we were quietly sitting together. It was slightly peaceful, although I don't know how peaceful it can be sitting in a school dining hall to be honest. We finished up eventually, with not too much time to spare. I had sports all afternoon. It was starting to feel a little loney without Zelo and Daehyun - but atleast I had Himchan and Yongguk.
 
"Wait! Can we go out today?" Zelo asked me, a little loudly. I almost got a fright from him. Startled, I looked at him and frowned.
 
"Today? But I didn't ask my parents," I explained. "And I didn't bring much moeny for going out."
 
"If we walk back," Zelo said, smiling at me like always. "We can stop at an ice cream shop. Eat it and walk back home." It didn't sound like a bad idea. None of Zelo's ideas were sounding bad these days. I was starting to think I would agree with everything he said. *You wanna go for ice cream Hana? - Yeah sure! You wanna go in a hot air balloon? - Why not! You wanna rob a bank? - Sounds great!* I chuckled to myself, knowing it was a little drastic but mostly true.
 
"I don't mind," I agreed with him. "But I have Sports all afternoon, so you wouldn't mind waiting for me would you? I'll need to clean up."
 
"Of course," Zelo smiled, winking at me, which made my heart flutter. "I'll wait for you for hours." I shook my head at him, laughing.
 
"Aish Zelo," I grinned. "You're so greasy man!" Sadly the bell rang for the end of lunch, so we stood up and picked up our school bags. I scrunched the tin foil my bun had been wrapped in, into a ball and threw it in the nearest bin. After waving a quick goodbye to Zelo - who puffed up his cheeks and pouted (which had to be one of the cutest things I had ever seen him do) - I walked with Himchan and Yongguk towards the sports department. In the changing room, I changed pretty quickly as I didn't even have Sunmi to talk to at the moment. She had been moved to the A class with Mikhyun, Zelo and now Jongup while I stayed in the B class with Minki. It was kind of depressing.
 
Minki was standing along in the corridor so after getting changed I stood and spoke with him. It then turned out that Himchan and Yongguk were going to be playing football while my younger class were going to play softball. As we walked onto the field, I saw people wave from the science class. Then I noticed it was the others, so me and Minki waved cheerfully at them.
 
Sports ended up passing really quickly. Minki - who was usually pretty competitive - was as deoressed about the class change as I was, and neither of us had much spirit for playing well today. Our tired, sticky class trudged back into the school building with not long before the school bell rang. *Great* It was the end of the day, I was going out with Zelo and my hair was damp from running around in circles. I needed to have a shower. In the changing room, I picked up a towel and hung my uniform outside the shower door so I could change into it quickly. Wrapping myself in the towel, I put my dirty sports clothes into a sports bag and went to wash.
 
The warm water was comforting as I washed myself quickly. Everyone else left the changing room, walking past the shower door, which made me feel awkward, but I shrugged it off and continued washing quickly. When I was done, I dried myself with the towel and went to get my uniform. But it was gone. My underclothes where there, so I put them on, but my uniform...I looked around the changing room, panicing because I couldn't find my clothes anywhere.
 
"This isn't even funny..." I sighed to myself, nearly crying. It seemed bad things were still happening to me. I decided to put on my sports clothes, and tell Zelo that I wouldn't be able to come with him today. But as I went to pick up my sports bag, I realised it wasn't there either. "What the hell?!" I shouted out loud. Who would take my dirty sports clothes? I was getting worried now. How could I walk home without any clothes? *This isn't good at all...* I walked over to the chaning room door and looked outside. It seemed everyone had gone. I could quickly get to the teachers room and ask them if they have any spare uniform. They usually do.
 
Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the corridor and started walking towards the teachers room. Then I heard voices. *Oh no! Oh no!*
 
"Hana?" A familiar voice said out to me.
 
"Himchan?" I turned and saw Himchan walking towards me with three of him classmates.
 
"What are you-?" Suddenly, a girl from my class ran at me from no where, grabbing my towel and dissappearing behind me. I froze. This could not be happening. I dropped to the ground quickly, curling in a ball to cover myself up. I heard some of the boys laughing. I dropped my head, my eyes now tearing and my face red from embarrassment. I just wanted to die, right there.
 
"What are you creeps looking at!" Himchan shouted suddenly. "You ert! Turn around!" I looked up and saw Himchan kicking his classmates till they turned their backs to us. He took off his school jumper and quickly put it over me. "You okay?" He asked softly.
 
"N-no." I admitted, cauing him to chuckle lightly. I zipped up the jumper and took Himchan's hand to stand up. The boys turned back around with guilty looks on their faces.
 
"We're sorry." They said, bowing. Himchan dragged me along the corridor and towards the dining hall.
 
"You look quite cute in that." He laughed. His jumper was very big on me, so it covered most of my thigh. With my knee high socks and lack of shoes, I looked like I had just got out of bed. I then saw Sunmi walking down the corridor.
 
"What the hell?" She exclaimed when she saw me.
 
"Somebody took my clothes in the changing room." I explained simply. Suddenly, she tossed me some denim shorts and converse.
 
"You need these more then me," She grinned passing them to me. "Youngjae can just accept me in uniform." I laughed and thanked her for them. I put the shoes and shorts on, feeling a bit more comfortable, and decided that I'd be able to walk home now.
 
"I need to stay in the school this evening," Himchan explained to me sadly. "You'll be okay right?"
 
"Yes of course," I smiled, rubbing my eyes. "Thank you very much. I'll bring you back your jumper tomorrow." Himchan nodded and headed off to his classroom, Sunmi was also walking away. Tugging on the edge of the jumper, I walked to the dining hall and saw Zelo sitting patiently at a table. Even though the bell had rung over 30 minutes ago, he was still waiting.
 
"Hi!" He called cheerfully when he saw me. "You still look good, even though you're wearing Himchan's jumper and not mine."
 
"Hmmm sorry I look awkward," I chuckled. "I had a...."
 
"Himchan told me. He said he will deal with everything. Don't worry." I nodded to Zelo, kind of relieved that I didn't have to explain anything to him.
 
"Should we eat ice cream another day?" I asked sadly.
 
"No! We can still eat it today. You look fine," Zelo smiled at me encouragingly and dragged me out of the school quickly. "Besides, I waited for you, so we should still go! I'll treat you."
 
"You don't need to treat me," I laughed quietly. "And thank you for waiting." Zelo laughed in response and let go of my arm so he could hold my hand instead.
 
"I told you I'd wait," he smiled intertwining our fingers. "I still wish you'd wear my jumper again."
 
"You want me to wear your jumper?"
 
"Of course! Here!" And he gave me his jumper which had been hung over the side of his bag. I took the jumper and then remembered that I only had a vest on underneath.
 
"Okay, turn around and I will put it on." Zelo turned his back swiftly and I changed jumper. I liked wearing Zelo's jumper better. It was softer and it smelt nicer.
 

"Now you look even better! So much better!" He laughed, taking my hand again. "Now lets go!"