A Sweet Cup to Drink~

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

As the bell rang for the end of the day, Sunmi ran up to me very quickly, already packed up. I didn't know that Sunmi could be like this. Usually she is quite cool, with her slightly tomboyish atittude, but now she was bubbly and excited. Just for a coffee shop.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked. I picked up my backpack and nodded.

"Yes, I'm ready! I just need to tell my parents where I'm going or else they'll worry." Sunmi nodded as I pulled out my phone and texted my mum quickly.

Message to: Mum/Umma/Main-lady
- I'm going to a coffee shop with a friend today \(^-^)/
- I'll be late back but don't worry

I sent the message and we walked down the corridor towards the doors ready to leave when someone called my name.

"HANA!!" I turned around and saw Himchan walking quickly towards us. I looked at Sunmi to say sorry, but she just smiled and nodded. 

"What's up Himchan?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, because it felt like there was something in it.

"Is you eye okay?" Himchan asked. I smiled at him.

"Yes, it's fine."

"Oh okay, well just so you know, Yongguk told me to tell you that everything will be fine soon, not that I know what that means. Oh and Youngjae told me to tell you to wait for him - Wait no he didn't. He told me to make you wait and not tell you. Oops." Himchan smiled and I noticed that he had a nice eye smile. I was kind of jealous of that.

"Everything will be fine soon? That's good."

"Haha I have no idea what's wrong, but it will be fine, unless it has anything to do with Zelo. That might be it." I nodded and felt Sunmi looking at me. I turned and smiled to her telling her to wait and I will explain everything to her later. Well it was supposed to anyway.

"Where is Youngjae anyway?" Himchan said while looking around for Youngjae. I looked too, but I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I had a reply from my mum. I took the phone out of my pocket and looked at it

Message from: Mum/Umma/Main-lady
- Yay! That's good - you have friends 
- Just be careful when coming home
- Pick up some sweet bread too or you can't have any for breakfast

I looked at the message and laughed. *It means I have friends? Aish, I love how much hope she has in my social skills.* I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at Himchan.

"Here is Youngjae." Youngjae came over and smiled at us. Or was it a smile for Hana. I looked at Hana who didn't show any expression other then her usual cheerful but cool look.

"What's up Youngjae?" I asked, trying not to be too rude but also wanting to go to the coffee shop.

"I was wondering where you where going." He said. *Hmm...How did he know we where going somewhere? WAAH!! JONGUP'S DETECTIVE THEME IS WEARING OFF ON ME!!*

"We're going out for coffee." I smiled and pulled my hair in front of me. "And we kind of need to get going, or else the coffee house will be crowded with students."

"Sure sure...can I come?" I looked at him and frowned slightly. I could sense that Sunmi beside me had frozen. I knew that she didn't hang out with boys much except Minhyun and Minki who where like brothers to her. Or childhood friends at least.

"A-actually, me and Hana where going to have a girls talk if that's okay, so it would be better for us to go alone if that's okay!" Sunmi said, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door. I felt her hand shaking.

"Yes, we really need to go. Sorry, but we'll see you tomorrow." I waved goodbye as Sunmi quickly lead me out of the school and we almost ran down the path.  The air was really cool and it was quite dark outside. It was fun to run. I hadn't ran for ages but this gave me an excited childish feeling. Like when you're playing hide and seek and the person looking for you is only a few steps away. Me and Sunmi started laughing when we got to the metro stop.

"So, what coffee shop will we go to?" I asked.

"I know a really good one not far away. Only two stops or something." I felt my phone vibrating again and I pulled it out my pocket. I had another text.

Message from: Unknown (****-****-***)
- Waah! My donsaeng has friends apart from us T^T does she not need me
- Oh well, stay safe when going home 
- Text me when you're home

I looked at my phone. *Was that Himchan? How did he get my number?* I looked at my phone again. Sunmi came and stood next to me and looked at my message too.

"Himchan?" She asked.

"I think so. But if it is...how did he get my number?"

"How did he get your number? I don't even have your number!" I nodded at her before realising her point.

"Oh hahaha! Sorry about that!" I gave her my number and we took our money out of our bags for a metro ticket. We got on the metro, getting even more excited for the coffee. My phone vibrated again and I looked at my new message.

Message from: Unknown (****-****-***)
- This is Himchan by the way ^^"
- Don't ask how I got your number

I laughed and showed the message to Sunmi who smiled and shook her head.

"I'm kind of jealous you have someone like Himchan." She admitted. I nodded my head and sighed.

"I'm jealous that you are so popular. Everyone likes you a lot." Then it was Sunmi's turn to nod and sigh. We got of the metro after a few stops and walked down the busy street.

"Seoul is always busy huh? No matter the time?" I laughed and Sunmi laughed too.

"No matter the time! If it's very early in the morning or stupidly late at night. WHENEVER!" She shouted, getting a few bad looks from some of the older people.  We laughed and walked into a coffee shop which smelt really nice inside.

We looked at the list of drinks. I didn't recognise half the drinks on the list, and neither did Sunmi by the looks of it.

"Usually I just drink Hot Chocolate or a Mocha." She said, looking at the list. I thought about getting a Mocha or Hot Chocolate, but I didn't really want to.

"I would drink that but...I have them for breakfast every morning."

"Really? You have sweet things for breakfast?"

"Yup. I don't like savoury things...they don't taste nice at all."

"Oh~"  We ordered drinks and sat at a table by the window. I had a Yuanyang, which was a drink made from a mix of coffee and milk tea. Even though it was a weird mix it still tasted really nice. Sunmi had a Turkish coffee, which looked more like foam then coffee, but she liked it. We sat quietly for most of the time.

"How did you manage to get the Kingka's to like you so much?" Sunmi asked after a while. I put my cup down and thought about it.

"To be honest, I don't know. I didn't want to know them, but Himchan..."

"I see, but they seem to like you a lot."

"Maybe, but they are just normal people. Everyone seems to treat them differently from normal, but they are really not that different from others."

"Apart from the fact they look like idols." Sunmi giggled, drinking more of her coffee. 

"Do you like any of them?" I asked, watching her actions increadably carefully. But she stayed really calm and didn't show anything. *Maybe she doesn't*

"Nope. I don't mind them as classmates and friends but not as boyfriends or lovers. Does that sound crazy?"

"Not at all." I laughed. "Thats was like me in Britain. There was one boy who was very popular and smart. He was the only person who could beat me at everything. Everyone loved him, but I couldn't stand him at all."

"Any reason why?"

"He was over-confident, self-centered and he called me stupid."

"He sounds nice...So what's up with Zelo?" I choked on my drink and looked at her.

"What about Zelo?"

"He seemed like a jerk today...was it because of what happened yesterday?"

"Oh...did you see that?"

"Yeah, I'd taken a break from basketball and saw you shouting at him. Well done by the way. No one ever spoke to him like that before, maybe he needed it."

I smiled weakly as I remember all the insults I'd gotten from him yesterday. It still hurt to think about it. We finished our drinks and walked home. Niether of us felt like taking the metro. It was still cold outside, but it was very refreshing still. I breathed in the cold, crisp air and smiled. It reminded me of forever cold Britain. When I reached the enterence to my neighbourhood, I turned and waved goodbye to Sunmi.

"Let's do this again sometime!" I called before walking towards my house. I opened my front door and took my shoes off. "I'm home!'" I called to my parents. I walked into the living room and saw my parents sitting together watch TV.

"Did you have a good time?" My mum asked.

"Yup! By the way, we need to stock up on Yuanyang. It's a very nice drink!"

"Speaking of that, did you buy sweet bread?" I facepalmed myself. Damn it.

"Nope." I sighed. "I'm going to get ready for bed." I smiled and stretched. I walked up to my room and sighed when I remembered all the mess. I walked in but saw that all the rubbish had been picked up and the room had been half painted blue. There was pink and purple pain at the bottom of my bed. I smiled and looked around. My parents where great.

"THANK YOU!" I called down to my parents. I decided that as a thank you gift to my parents, I would draw a chibi of them on my wall. I was also going to draw my old friends and Sunmi. And maybe Minhyun and Minki. And maybe B.A.P. I sighed and leaned back on my bed. *Himchan!*

I took my phone out of my pocket and added Himchan's number to my contacts and told him I was fine.

Message to: Channie-Oppa
- I'm home now~ All safe
- Sleep well ^_^

I changed into my sleeping clothes and washed my face. When I went back into the bedroom I had another text from Himchan

Message from: Channie-Oppa
- That's good :D
- Did you have a good time??

I smiled at the message a replied.

Message to: Channie-Oppa
- Yeah! I had a delicious drink called yuanyang 

I turned over on my bed and less the two minutes later I had a reply.

Message from: Channie-Oppa
- Ooh~ I wanna try it one day
- Let's go to a coffee shop ^^
- I'll treat you
- Anyways - sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow \[^_^]/

I grinned as I read the message. Yes, I was lucky to have someone like Himchan. He was really great to me. I my bed again and fell asleep.