D-date? (Part 2)

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

Sunmi and I sat in the city park gardens while waiting for Youngjae and Zelo. It was a warm day but there was a cool breeze that made us keep our jumpers on. We had laid down a fluffy picnic blanket which was being held down by our bags and weight. We stretched our legs and talked together about school and TV shows. We hadn't talked like this for a while and where enjoying our time together. We where both interested in a current drama airing called 'The Flower Boy Next Door.' and we where debating the ending of the drama.

"Hana! Sunmi!" A voice called from behind us. We simultaneously turned around to see Youngjae waving his hand in the air to catch our attention. Zelo was walking next to him, his head slightly tilted down, looking at the ground. I frowned slightly as it looked like he didn't really want to be here with us. When they where closer, we turned back around. Youngjae sat down first, infront of Sunmi. Zelo looked between the both of them, like he was working something out before slowly sitting down in front of me.

"So do you want to eat now?" I asked, after several minutes of silence. *Do these people not like to talk to each other?* Zelo looked at me and Hana looked at me. Youngjae however, looked at Sunmi. I faced Zelo, who smiled shyly and dropped his gaze. *What's up with...oh.* I also looked away, remembering the same thing that I was sure Zelo was thinking about. The kiss.

"I'll eat." Sunmi blurted out, probably sensing the awkwardness between us all. She was good like that. Sunmi had good people skills and senses. She notices everything. I was envious of that. I nodded to her smiling and pulled my bag closer to me. Opening it, I pulled out the lunch bentos individually and set them in front of me. Opening them each slightly, I peaked inside to see what was inside. Everyone had a different one. The one with the panda was for Zelo, the one with the piggys was for Youngjae and the one shaped into onigiri's was for Sunmi. I handed them each to their respective owners.

"Waah~" Youngjae sang as he opened his bento. "Super cute like always." He smiled, pulling out his phone. CLICK. He took a photo of his piggy bento.

"How many photo's do you have of my lunches now?" I laughed.

"Too many." Zelo also laughed joining in the conversation. He opened his lunch and looked at the pandas. "But I have to admit they are way too cute." CLICK. Youngjae took a photo of Zelo's lunch too.

"I like how you dye the rice. Pink and Black." Sunmi nodded while opening her own lunch. "Onigiri!" CLICK.

"It's cute..." Youngjae said, putting his phone down next to him. "But what is an onigi-whatever you said?" Sunmi looked at him in disbelief.

"This...is an onigiri." She explained pointing to the box. "I have been craving these since Thursday. You have good instincts for people." She laughed. I shook my head and pulled out the bottles of mango juice and passed them to everyone.

"Mango juice!~" Zelo cried, opening the bottle and smelling the sweet juice. "It's so nice." Smiling to myself, I reached inside the backpack and pulled out the chopsticks. Handing a pair to everyone, I then opened my own lunch and looked at the little bunnies I had made. CLICK.

"Yellow bunnies, blue bunnies, pink, green, red and white bunnies." Youngjae said happily. "That's our favourite colours you know?"

"Who's favourite colours?" I asked.

"Us. The kingka's. B.A.P." He explained. I nodded and turned the bento box so that Youngjae could take a better picture. CLICK again. We picked up our packets of chopsticks and happily ate our bento snacks. The breeze had died down a bit and the temperature was rising ever so slightly. Sunmi had ped her hoodie by now and Zelo had pushed up the sleeves of his jumper. The three of them looked so stylish, like ulzzangs or something. I picked up my phone and took a picture of them while they where all looking in different directions. CLICK. They all turned to look at me. I looked down at the photo and sighed before pretending to cry.

"What?" Zelo asked, leaning over to me and looking at the picture.

"You're all so beautiful~ You make me jelly." Zelo took the phone and smiled.

"No. You're just a good photographer." He showed the image to Sunmi and Youngjae who looked at it and grinned.

"You are good at this photography stuff." Sunmi smiled. "I always need to set the position before I take a photo. Look I'll show you." She took my phone from me and set us up. I sat facing forward with my hands on the floor by my side. Zelo sat on my right with one leg bent and the other streched out in front of him, facing away from the camera. Youngjae on my right with his legs crossed, also facing away from the camera. CLICK.

I looked over at the picture and nodded. It did look good, I had to admit it. Zelo leaned over to us and also looked at the image.

"Wow~"He said. "We look good. It's like the poster for a drama!"

"Oh yeah, so it does!" Youngjae said. We all nodded in agreement. *Sunmi has skills.* I thought. When everyone was finished, I packed the lunch boxes away into my bag along with the chop sticks.

"So where to next Youngjae?" Hana asked as we sat back down again, not knowing what to do. Youngjae looked at Hana like she had asked him to name all the states in America - which now I think about it he could probably do.

"How am I supposed to know?" He exclaimed, waving his hands in the air in self defence.

"Because you're the one who invited us out!" I said back, pointing at him. Youngjae facepalmed himself and sighed.

"I didn't make a plan." He admitted. "I have no idea what we can do." I shook my head and stood up before shooing everyone off of the blanket. I picked it up and attempted to fold it into a smaller shape then what it currently was. Without much luck. After three tries, I chucked the blanket on the floor and sighed.

"Screw it! I'll just leave it here!" I shouted in English. Zelo laughed and picked up the one of the sides of the blanket.

"Maybe if you ask for help..." He suggested. I picked up the other side of the blanket. We folded it in half sideways before walking together to fold it length ways. I noticed Zelo has goosebumps on his arms.

"You're cold." I said, pointing at his arms.

"No I'm not." He snapped back. I shook my head at him.

"Yes you are~" I giggled and wrapped the blanket around him. He shook his head and smiled at me before trying to unwrap himself. "Be more interactive Zelo." I pouted at him.

"Huh?"

"You're being quiet and not talking with us." I said, looking him in the eyes. "I want the fun Zelo back."

"I'm sorry...." He muttered. "I feel flustered because of...yesterday." He looked down and blushed, before trying to start folding up the blanket again. Without much luck. I laughed quietly and helped him.

"Can you forget about it?" I suggested. "It was nothing okay. So go back to how you where before." I smiled and took the blanket, putting it into the bag.

"Forget about it? Fine." Zelo turned away and stood with Youngjae and Sunmi who where talking quietly. There was a harshness in his voice that somehow hurt my feelings. *What's wrong with him now? Aish this kid is weird.* I pushed the sadness away from me and skipped over to Sunmi and Youngjae.

"So where should we go?" I asked.

"I want to go to the museum of natural history." Sunmi said. "They re-did the place and now it's supposed to be really good. Supposed to be."

"Yeah, 'supposed to be'." Youngjae added with a laugh. I nodded and looked at Zelo who quickly looked in the other direction as I turned to him.

"Are you up for it Zelo?" I asked, trying to involve him with us. He looked at me with a harsh scowl and shrugged.

"I don't care."

And that's how it was. Sunmi grabbed my arm and walked with me in front, talking to me about random things, even though for the first half of her talk I wasn't really listening. Youngjae and Zelo where walking behind me. They where pretty quiet apart from the randomness coming out of Youngjae's mouth. Everynow and then he mentioned something about a 'her' that caused Zelo to respond with either: "It's not true." "How would you know?" or "And even if I did it wouldn't change anything." So could that be it? My mind started racing, thinking of many different reasons to why Zelo was acting like this. *Does he like someone?* I wondered. *Is there a girl he was planning to spend the day with but he got stuck with us?* All these ideas made perfect sense, they explained everything. Don't get me wrong, it hurt, but atleast I understood why Zelo was like this. Or atleast I thought I did.

"Hana? Did you hear me?" I turned my head and saw Sunmi looking at me with wide eyes.

"Hmm? Sorry I zoned out there." I admitted and looked at her with a forced smile. It would have worked on anyone else....just not Sunmi.

"What the crap is that smile for?" She shook me. "If you're going to smile, make it meaningful. Don't put on a fake smile and pretend you're good if you're not."

"I'm just tired," I said. "So what direction is the museum?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Sunmi pointed down a street and then to the left.

"Just down there." She said and we walked down, continuing our conversation where it left off earlier. When we arrived at the museam, I was quite surprised. It was so big. I thought the ones in Britain where impressive but this one... there where about four or five floors and a roof top terrace. We went inside and looked around. First there was a big section of replica's of animals. They where all life size which made it even more impressive.

"Look at the elephant!" I cried standing by it's leg and looking up. It was so big. Zelo came over to and reached his hands up, only just being able to touch the tusks with the the tips of his fingers. I stretched up to, and stood on my tiptoes. I still couldn't reach the tusks at all. Stretching even higher, I stumbled to the side away from Zelo.

"Ah~!" I called. Suddenly I felt Zelo quickly grab my arm and pull me up next to him, just before I fell to the floor. CLICK. He held my arm for a few extra seconds and sighed.

"Be careful okay?" He muttered and walked away. I turned around to face Sunmi who had a proud smirk on her face. I scratched the back of my head and laughed.

"What's with that face?" I exclaimed. "You don't suit smirks."

"Of course I suit smirks." She laughed. "I suit everything." The four of us then walked over to a giant set of fishtanks, holding many fish, all sizes and colours. Some of them looked really pretty and some where kind of scary looking. I leaned over the tank to watch the shimmering fish from above. Sunmi was on my right and Zelo was on my left. Youngjae was standing next to Sunmi.

"They look so cool." Sunmi said, her fingers following the fish as they swam. CLICK. I looked up and saw Youngjae quickly moving his phone from our direction to the fish.

"What are you taking pictures of?" I questioned, looking at him suspiciously.

"Da fishes." He said, pointing at them.

"Yeah....'da fishes'." I copied him sarcastically. Youngjae narrowed his eyes at me and in slow motion, he put his phone in his pockets.

"Can we go to the technology section?" He asked, pointing to a staircase behind him. Sunmi stood up and me and Zelo both leaned forward to see where he was meaning. Looking onto the upstairs rocket, I could see a lot of lights up there and what looked like a computer game.

"Are there games up there?" I asked.

"There was last time I checked." Youngjae confirmed as we pratically ran up the stairs to play. We had been in the museum for ages. After spending ages in the technology section we wandered around aimlessly. It was only when I looked out the window and noticed it was dark outside did I realise the time. And the time was? Very late. Okay, not that late, but it was dark outside. I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Um...guys it's getting kind of dark outside." Zelo said, standing by the window and looking into the dark courtfield. Sunmi and Youngjae, who had been walking infront together, stopped and turned back, also looking outside.

"Aw crap," Youngjae muttered. "Yongguk is going to kill me." He checked the time on his phone and looked at Sunmi who looked at me and Zelo. Sunmi tapped her pockets as she felt her phone vibrating. She checked her phone just as Youngjae put his away.

"My parents want me to go home now. Like, right now." She sighed. Youngjae looked at her with the most dramatic 'shocked' expression I had ever seen.

"Really? Well since you live in the same direction as Yongguk, let's take the same metro home together." He said.

"Oh my what a good idea Youngjae." Sunmi responded with the same overly dramatic voice.

"Should we go now so we don't miss the metro?"

"Yes what a good idea. Bye!" And before me or Zelo had even understood their conversation, they had practically ran out the building. I watched go before blinking a few times and shouting.

"You at acting Sunmi!" Behind her. I turned to face Zelo, who had a half shocked, half speechless expression on his face. He looked at me and glared before walking away down the corridor.

"Why are you acting like that?!" I snapped at him as he ignored me. "Hey! Why are you ignoring me and being cold?"

"Because I feel like it okay?" He replied.

"Invalid excuse, give me a better one!"

"I-Invalid excuse?" He laughed. "What the hell?" I started walking next to him, determind to get the answer out of him.

"It's invalid." I chuckled. "Now tell me why!" Zelo stopped and turned to face me.

"You want to know why?" He asked.

"Yes I do."

".........I didn't like what you said, okay?" Zelo looked past me at the door that led outside.

"What did I say?" I snapped. "I said many things today."

"I..."

"You? You what?!" I was getting more and more pissed of with him. *Just tell me you stupid idiot!!* I shouted at him in my head. He pushed me backwards outside and sighed for the hundredth time.

"I..."

"What?!"

"I didn't want to forget okay!?" Zelo's face must have gone a shade or two darker when he said that. I froze, suddenly realising what he was say. He didn't want to forget the kiss. Every angry feeling I had left, and I started feeling light-headed.

"Oh..."

"Yeah...but leave it at that okay?" He pointed at me in the most unterrifyingly threatining way I had ever seen. I nodded in agreement, and we both just stood there quietly for a moment. Zelo was getting cold again so I pulled his sleeves down and smiled shyly at him. He jumped slightly at my actions, but still let me do it. He smiled back at me and looked down the road. Then I felt my phone ringing in my pocket. I took it out and looked at it. Phone call from my mum.

"Hello?" I half said half asked.

"Hello Hana are you busy?" She asked.

"Nope, I'm standing awkwardly in the street."

"Okay can you pick up some rice and chilli sauce from the late market?"

"Oh yeah I used it all didn't I?"

"Yes, but it's fine, so can you?"

"I'll try but I can't get much since my bag is full."

"We need quite a bit though, can't you get your friend to help you?"

"That's not really fair to ask them to some all the way to my house just for-"

"Then invite them for dinner." I looked at Zelo with wide eyes, who looked back at me a little scared.

"But I'm only with a guy right now."

"So?"

"What d'you mean so? No I'm not inviting-"

"Well just get the stuff I need okay?"

"Okay then."

"See you when you get home."

"Yup. I love you."

"Love you to."

"Bye." And we hung up. I sighed and looked down the street to find the right direction to the Market.

"What's up?" Zelo asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"Nothing, but I just need to by rice and chilli powder from the market." I said.

"Really? Do you want me to come with you?" He offered, not quite looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"If you want to." And we walked slowly down the street, quietly. It was still busy, with people walking everywhere, especially ahjumma's who where shopping in the market. I picked up my big bag of rice and chilli powder, Zelo took the rice bag from me and I carried the powder. We took the metro home and talked quietly about where Sunmi and Youngjae were. We got of at neighbourhood and walked towards my house.

"So this is where you live?" Zelo asked, looking around.

"Yeah."

"It's quite a cute neighbourhood." He admitted. "Mine is more designer then this, but this seems cosier." I nodded in agreement and walked round the corner.

"Granny!" I remembered.

"What?" Zelo asked.

"I was supposed to pick up some kimchi from a grandmother who lives around the corner." We ran there quickly to find her still sitting in the doorway with bowls on cabbage and kimchi.

"Hello Granny." I bowed to her. Zelo bowed too as we walked over to her. "I've come to collect the kimchi." The old lady nodded and passed be a large container of red chilli cabbage. I bowed as a thank you and we walked towards my house. Opening the door, I called to my parents to let them know I was home.

"Mum, Dad! I'm home!" I called.

"Welcome back." They said and came through the hallway to see me.

"Oh who is this?" My mum asked.

"Um this is my friend Junhong or Zelo." I introduced them to each other and took off my shoes.

"Junhong would you like to stay for dinner?" My dad offered.

"What?" We both said at the same time.

"Yes, please come into our home for this evening."