Like Lemonade

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

There was a summery kind of feel in Seoul today. A lot of girls had ditched their big warm winter coats for long waterproof ones, to protect themselves from the random outbursts of rain that was ever so common at the moment. Because it was Friday, there was a cheerful atmosphere around too. Everyone seemed to be happy at the thought of the weekend only being a few hours away.

On my way to school, my mind drifted back to to the start of the week and everything that had happened. I had got closer to Zelo and Jongup, even Yongguk. But then I noticed something else. I had spent less and less time with Himchan. Sighing to myself, I started listening to Cherry Blossom Ending by Busker Busker. *I need to spend more time with Himchan...I can't just leave him. My first friend.*

The metro was crowded and everyone had to stand very close to each other. It was making it feel even hotter. After a few stops, I was watching out for Zelo. He hadn't appeared yet.

"Who are you looking for?" A voice said from behind me. *Zelo!*

"How do you always seem to do that" I whispered at him. Zelo chuckeled from behind me and I turned around to face him. His hair had a slightly darker blue colour at the front, and it was straight, hanging down across his face as he look at me. Without thinking, I raised my hand and touched his hair. It was really soft, not damaged at all like I thought it would be from him dying it all the time. I looked at Zelo's face and noticed that he was watching me carefully, staring at my eyes. It seemed like he was analysing me. I pulled my hand away frowned at him.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped, trying to act like it annoyed me. Trying to. Zelo widened his eyes and scoffed at me. Badly. *Is he...acting too?* No! It was impossible for Zelo to like me. He is working on a dare and I couldn't let him win. He is a kingka after all...this is a daily activity for him. Right?

"What where you touching my hair for?"

"Why did you dye it again?"

"Do you like it?" I looked at his hair again and grinned. It did suit him to be honest. It looked cool.

"Yes." I nodded. "It looks good on you." Zelo looked at me happily like that was what he had been wanting to hear. But then again...that could just be my mind giving me mixed messages. Zelo ran his fingers through his hair and looked out the window, like he was posing for a photoshoot. At this I smiled and looked at the ground, trying to hide my ripple of giggles.

"What's so funny?" He asked, shaking my shoulder.

"You look like an idol when you do that." I giggled, closing one eye as we went passed some sunlight. Zelo looked at me then smiled cutely.

"You do too when you do that."

"Huh? Don't lie."

"I'm not. So if I was an idol would I be your bias?" I looked at Zelo, tapping the side of my head as I thought. My first instinct was to say yes...but would that give away that I liked him?

"Depends who else was in your group." I nodded.

"What if it was Yongguk and the others?"

"Then my bias would be Himchan...closely followed by Daehyun." I said, but even as I spoke those words I felt my heart beat increase. Like it did when you where lying to someone. I noticed Zelo's face drop and bit and he looked a bit dissapointed. Unless my mind was tricking me again. But then he turned his back to me and stood quietly.

ZELO'S P.O.V

*Himchan! Himchan! Why is it always Himchan? Why not me? And Daehyun too? What is this?* I silently raged to myself, turning my back to her. *And why is this making me so jealous?* I looked forward and tapped my fingers on the pole I was holding. Why was the stupid train taking so long to get to school? As we where coming to a stop, the train jolted quite badly...making all us passengers fall forward slightly. I crashed in pole infront of me as everyone else stubbled forward too.

Then I noticed someone had crashed into me and was gripping the back of my jumper. I was about to turn around and pull away but then I remembered something. The only person behind me was...Hana. I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest. Her head was on my back and I felt her shaking slightly, like she was nervous. *Could it be that she likes me?* I wondered, just the thought made me feel like jumping around. *No! She's probably just got a bit of a fright from the train stopping like that.* But she didn't let go.

I felt myself getting really hot and a sudden thought crossed my mind. A thought about something that it was probably not a good thing to think about while a girl you like is holding onto your jumper...if you get where I'm going with this. Panicing slightly, I stepped away and felt her grip loosen. Turning back around to face her I saw that her face was redder then usual. And really pretty.

"Sorry." She mumbled. I smiled, ruffling her hair a bit.

"Don't worry about it. I can protect you from a little train jump." I pulled my bag off my shoulders and took out some alovera water. Putting my bag back on, I passed the bottle to Hana, who took it cautiously.

"Drink it." I said. "It tastes nice I promise." Hana held it until we got off the metro and took a small drink from the bottle.

"Oh it is nice~" She almost sang. *So cute!* I thought to myself nodding to her. She passed the bottle back but I stepped back and waved at her to keep it.

We walked to school quietly together, my heart beating twice as fast as our already quick pace. Himchan, Yongguk and Youngjae where standing by the door waiting for us to arrive.

"Himchan!~" Hana called to him, waving her arm in the air to wave at him. *No! Don't talk to him Hana...Talk to me.* I sighed to myself. Himchan walked up to us poked Hana on the cheek.

"I feel like I haven't seen you for ages." He joked. Hana laughed in such a cheerful way it made me want to cry. She didn't laugh like that with me.

"I know! 15 hours is a very long time~" Hana smiled at him. Himchan laughed along and looked at the bottle of water in her hand.

"You like Alovera?"

"Uh-hu. Zelo gave it to me! It's really nice." Himchan looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me to me before turning back to Hana.

"Can I have a drink? I haven't had some for ages!" He exclaimed. Hana nodded and passed the water to Himchan who drunk it. I clenched my fists and looked at Yongguk who was also watching. What the heck was this? Why did Hana not tell him no? Why did she not keep it to herself? I gave it to her! Himchan noticed my expression and handed the bottle back to Hana with a sly smirk to me. The bell rang for class and we all set our way to class.

I ran to catch up with Hana and we walked into the class together. She was staring at the water bottle with a cute smile on her face. Because of Himchan. Because of stupid Himchan.

HANA/YOUR P.O.V 

Zelo gave me a bottle of water. Somehow I had this fangirl buzz in my stomach. A simple water bottle made me happy. I would probably be this happy if a member of Infinite where to give me a watter bottle too. And it tasted so sweet. Just like how Zelo was acting with me today...*But he's just trying to make you fall for him. It the dare remember.* The pessimistic voice in my head spoke again. Yeah...that was his only intentions.

We had maths lessons for most of the morning. Maths wasn't really my strongest point, but atleast everything was the same as in Britian. You still needed to find the value of 'A' and divide by 'Y'. It was undertandable...to an extent. Twirling my pencil in my fingers I looked at the calculation I was stuck on as a head ache slowly grew in my head. Ever so slowly. I had drunk all the water in the bottle and I was now feeling really hot. Annoyingly so. I couldn't concentrate.

A few moments later, the teacher told us we could have a 20 minute break. I put down my pencil and laid my head on the desk.

"Hana?...Are you okay?" I raised my head and smiled weakly at Zelo's slightly worried face. He had turned around and was watching me.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I just have a bit of a headache."

"Oh." Zelo nodded before turning back around. Daehyun then turned around to face me and ran his fingers threw this hair.

"That was quite easy huh?" He asked me while tapping the question paper in front of me. The stupid maths questions.

"In what way was that easy?" I exclaimed. "It's given me a really bad headache." I rubbed my forehead as Zelo stood up and signled to us that he was leaving the classroom. We nodded and looked over my answers for the calculations we had been doing. Daehyun pointed out my mistakes here and there. He took his pencil and should me how to work them out proparly. I nodded and typed numbers into the calculator to get my answer.

"Oh...I see." I smiled. Looking at my notebook and then compairing it to Daehyun's I noticed that he was much better at this then I was. "Why are you so good at this?" Daehyun smiled at me.

"I'm only good at sciences...You have no idea how much time Youngjae spent trying to teach me how to do this." He chuckled.

"So maths is Youngjae's thing?"

"Youngjae has nearly everything. I have science, Yongguk and Himchan have music and Jongup has art. I'm not sure what Zelo has...Sports maybe?" At which point I noticed that Zelo walked back into the classroom. He sat back at the table and handed me some mango juice and a little box.

"Here you go." He smiled. "Some juice and medicine for your headache." I looked between Zelo and the medicine. Back to Zelo...back to the medicine. Slowly, I picked up the bottle and medicine. Nodding my head as a thanks to Zelo, I picked up the medicine and took it. I pulled a face of distaste causing Zelo and Daehyun to laugh.

"So cute~ You're like a little kid." Daehyun laughed. I blinked at him and smiled before sticking my tongue out at him.

"I am not a child." I joked.

"Convincing." Zelo said, his voice heavy with sarcasm. Smirking slightly, I looked around the classroom before pulling out my phone. *I wanna send a message to Himchan~* I thought happily. I started writing the text before Zelo looked at me and frowned.

"Who are you texting?" He asked.

"Himchan." I said in a sing-songy voice. Zelo scoffed and shook his head.

"Why do you always text him?" He said in a harsh voice. It startled me and Daehyun by the look of his face.

"I..don't text him all the time." I mumbled quietly.

"More then you text me." He muttered and turned around. Daehyun looked at him with wide eyes and sighed.

"Dude.." He said before mumbling things to him that I couldn't hear. Shaking my head, I smiled at my phone and continued to text Himchan.

Message to: Channie-Oppa
- Yo oppa! ^^ how are you doing??

I sent the message, not really expecting a reply since we were in class but I leaned back anyway and put my phone in my pocket. My eyes fell down to my wrist were I saw my bracelet shining. It made me remember Jongup. *So if this makes me remember Jongup from now on...I need something to remind me of the others.*

I sat quietly, thinking about my plans for the weekend. I was planning to paint more of my bedroom on Saturday and then me and my family would stay up late on Saturday night watching drama's and movies while we helped my mum cook dinner and pudding. BUZZ BUZZ. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out. *Oh Himchan actually replied.*

Message from: Channie-Oppa
- Why is my donsaeng being a badass and messaging in class? XD
- Haha my class is really dull 
- I'm going to sleep now (-_- )*Z Z z z z*

I giggled at the text but I couldn't reply because of the teacher coming back into the classroom. Grinning I set down to do my work. After about 20 minutes, I heard Zelo scrunching some paper and after 21 minutes, a ball of paper landed on my desk. I looked at Zelo and then opened the ball of paper up.

'Don't eat with the others today. Come to the Sport's Department and meet me there okay?'

I looked at Zelo again and felt my heartbeat increase about three paces. *Okay then.* I thought, as I tried to steady my breathing. *Just casually going to eat lunch with Zelo...in the Sport's Department...as you do.* As soon as the bell rang I knew I had to get my lunch quickly, or else I wouldn't be able to go with Zelo. Grabbing my lunch, I walked quickly to the sport's hall. Until...

"HANA!" Himchan called me, waving his hands at me. "Coming to sit with us?" He looked so hopeful.

"Um..I will. B-But I need to g-go to the Sport's Department to see the teacher...I'll see you in a bit though." I smiled my most failed example of an innocent smiled which Himchan surprisingly bought and told me to be quick. I walked to the Sport's hall and looked around. *Okay were on earth is Zelo?* I wondered while looking around. I noticed that the door to the storage closet was open, so I walked that way.

"Zelo?" I called cautiously. I looked around the giant storage closet. In the far end of the closet was a tall set of crash mats that where almost touching the roof. "Zelo?" I asked again.

"Up here." His voice came from on top of the crash mats. I walked up to the mats and looked around.

"How on earth do I get up there?" I asked. I heard a light chuckle before Zelo's head appeared from the top of the mats. He held down his arm and when I took his hands he pulled me over to some shelves and then helped me climb them. When I was on the mats, we sat down and started eating quietly. Zelo didn't seem to want to talk, so I didn't say anything. I only ate. But after a few minutes I was very curious to know why he had asked me to come.

"Why did you tell me to come here?" I asked, closing my empty lunch box and putting it into my backpack. He looked at me with a smile and shrugged.

"I didn't feel like sitting with the others...but I didn't want to sit alone." I nodded at his very basic answer, my heart beating twice as fast. I felt a small smile grow on my face as I looked around to avoid making eye contact with Zelo. But somehow he saw my smile. *His eyes see everything.*

"Why are you smiling?" He asked with a smirk. I debated on if I should tell him why or not I was smiling. *No! Because then it would seem like I like him. He would know. I would lose.* I shook my head and murmered a quiet 'nothing.' I felt my phone vibrtating in my pocket and just as I puled it out I saw Zelo looking at me.

"Who is it?" He asked. I looked at my phone and smiled again.

"It's Himchan." I giggled slightly and was about to open the message when Zelo snatched my phone out of my hand. I looked at my empty hand for a second before snapping at Zelo.

"Hey! Give that back!" I cried, trying to grab the phone back off of him. He stuck his tongue out at me and held his hand out behind him so I couldn't reach. I went onto my knees and leaned forward to get my phone back.

"No! You always talk to Himchan. Never me. So I don't want you to talk to him just now." I froze as I heard what Zelo was saying. But was he saying? *Is this a confession? Or is he just messing with me?* Just as I was about to ask him what he ment, we heard the door to the storage closet open. We both turned our heads to see who came in. Zelo must have noticed who it was before I did, because he quickly leaned forward and pushed me down so that we couldn't be caught.

*Zelo...is practically lying on top of me.* I thought, feeling my face blush red. He was crushing me against the crash mats, keeping his head down as much as he could without us actually touching. I felt my heart beating so fast I swear Zelo was so close he could feel it. His eyes hovered on mine for a moment and with an apologetic smile, he looked up quickly to see what was going on. All I could see was Zelo, all I could feel was his weight on me and his hair on my face...but what I could hear was something different. It sounded like...

"Kissing?" I asked, startled. Zelo looked at my and quickly covered my mouth with his hand. I looked at him and blinked. With another hand he put his finger to his lips and symboled for me to be quiet. Nodding slightly, I tried to steady my breathing. I was used to breathing through my mouth so the quick change was difficult. Then I looked to the side. *Did they shut the door?* I wondered, trying to keep myself distracted from the noise I was hearing. But then something distracted me from distracting myself...

"You sure you wanna do this here?" Said a really deep voice. 'Is that Yongguk?' my eyes exclaimed to Zelo, who looked equally as shocked. He took his hand from my mouth and covered my ears so I couldn't hear anything. But that didn't mean I couldn't see. After about two minutes, Zelo looked like he was starting to blush, like he didn't want to see or hear anymore. He put his head down, and burried his face into my neck. My face flushed as I felt Zelo's warm breath on my neck. He was still covering my ears.

"Zelo...I wanna go now." I moaned, trying to sit up, but Zelo held me down.

"Yah!" He whispered right in my ear. "You gonna walk right past them doing that?" No...I didn't want to. But I didn't want to stay.

"Let me go...I'll sneak past."

"No and shut up."

"Zelo...let me-"

"Shut up."

"Zelo!"

"Shut the hell up."

"I wanna-"

Suddenly, Zelo leaned up slightly and pressed his lips against mine to keep me quiet. I froze. My first kiss. I widened my eyes, not knowing what to do. Zelo had scrunched his eyes shut and I noticed his own breathing had become ragged. It was so warm, the kiss. A tingly feeling was on my lips which soon shot through my body. He slipped his hands from my ears and held himself up with his forearms leaning by my head. His eyes still closed.

The door swung open and the two people walked out. Zelo opened his eyes and flickered towards the door and he took his lips away from mine. He looked at me for a moment, probably watching for some reaction from me, but I just looked at him. He sat up and pulled me up as well. Then he picked up my phone and passed it to me.

"Sorry..." He muttered. I touched my cheeks, feeling them slowly cooling down. I smiled at him and looked away. I saw his cheeks go slightly darker as we both looked away from each other. The bell rang for the end of lunch and we both got of the crash mats and slowly started walking to class. I couldn't think about anything. I could still feel the warmth of Zelo's lips on mine. Somehow it felt really refreshing. Like a lemonade. *Great...describing a kiss as lemonade.* I giggled. Zelo looked at me with a frown.

"Nothing..." I smiled, shaking my hand at him.

"It wasn't bad was it?" He asked quietly as his cheeks turned pink again. *Is Zelo self-consious?*

"Um...I'm not sure. I can't really compare it to anything." I mumbled back, as I looked at the floor and also blushed again.

"Nothing to?...Oh."  He realised what I was saying. He had taken my first kiss. I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad about this but he smiled anyway and tried to lighten everything.

"You really aren't that easy are you?"

"Told you..." I smiled weakly. We where almost in our classroom now.

"Oh well...I don't have anything to compare it to either."


Sorry - inexperienced author here