[Spin-off] Valentine's Day

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

Another Spin-off chapter like the Bonfire Night one. Just for you on this day of love~ B.A.P love you (I do too) ^^


"Hana....?" A voice said, stirring me from me sleep. "Hana. I'm going out to meet some friends okay?"

"Mmmmm." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. Trying my best to open them, I saw my mum, standing next to my bed with her jacket and bag on. She was clearly going out, somewhere. *Wait...Since when did my mum have friends?* I questions to myself while trying to sit up.

"Food is prepared for you downstairs but I recommend you get cleaned up and dressed before you go downstairs okay? It's gonna be quite hot." My mum explained to half-sleeping, half-confused me. Nodding, I rubbed my eyes and took the blanket off of me. My mum kissed me on the head and practically ran away from me down the stairs.

"Have a nice day!" I called out as I heard her open the front door and leave. Following her advice, I opened my wardrobe and looked for something to wear. *Clothes sound like a good idea.* I thought to myself. *But what clothes?* I looked at the window and saw a warm light coming through. If I focused, I could hear some birds singing outside. *Today, seems like a cute day* I pulled out some cream leggings and a long light pink cardigan with a sparkly bow. Opening my little shoe cupboard, I picked up my light purple converse. With a final acsessory of a white hair band, I was all set for breakfast.

"Crap...I forgot to shower." I sighed and looked at the time. I didn't want breakfast to be cold. "Oh well, I showered last night so it should be fine." But just to be sure, I walked over to me desk and sprayed on some perfume. Cheerfully, I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Something felt weird about the house, like I wasn't alone. But my mum had gone out and my dad was at work so... shaking my head, I ignored my uncomfortable feeling and looked at the hot cake on the table.

"Hot cake!" I exclaimed, sitting down quickly and picking up a fork. Mum's hot cakes where the best, they where so sweet and tasty, the perfect thing for breakfast. When I was nearly finished, I felt the awkwardness again. The feeling that I wasn't alone. Putting the fork down, I stood up and looked around the kitchen. Empty. Apart from me of course. I quietly left the kitchen and walked into the living room. It seemed empty enough. But I was still feeling weirded out.

"Hello?" I called out cautiously. Grabbing a pillow off the sofa, I turned around and saw what looked like a figure, darting quickly out of the doorway. Frozen with fear, I clutched the pillow and widened my eyes. *A thief? In my house? Oh crap what do I do?* I paniced slightly. Then I got an adrenaline rush, flowing through my body. *I gotta protect my home!* I walked towards the doorway and clenched my fists. *Three-Two-One!*

"KYAAAA!" I shouted as I jumped out from the doorway and attacked the thief with a pillow.

"OWWW!" A voice shouted as I attacked it with a pillow. The voice sounded familiar.

"Y-Youngjae?!" I exclaimed, dropping the pillow and helping him up. "What the heck are you doing in my house?" He stood up and laughed awkwardly.

"Well..." He said.

"You're useless!" Another voice said as Himchan stepped around the corner and hit Youngjae on the back of the head.

"I told you not to move." Daehyun said, appearing behind me.

"Why didn't you just stay still?" Jongup said, standing behind Himchan.

"Hey Hana!" Zelo said, coming down the stairs and hugging me.

"Yo!" Yongguk said, coming out of the kitchen. *How the heck was he in the kitchen?* I wondered. I looked at the six boys who had just appeared in my house. Or had just appeared from being in my house for goodness knows how long.

"How-What-Why-When did you?" I asked, not knowing what question to ask.

"Your mum let us in about an hour ago. She's a nice lady." Youngjae grinned, leaning against the wall.

"But...why?" I asked again. The stood quietly, looking at each other, probably debating who would be the one to tell me why they where in my house and for what reason.

"Well you see. These ers can't get a date for valentines day. So we came to wonder if you want to go out with us today?" Himchan asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I didn't want to get a date!" Zelo shouted out, as if he was trying to prove something.

"Sure sure." Everyone laughed as Yongguk pushed him lightly to the side.

"Well, Mr Himchan, how come you didn't get a date?" Yongguk scoffed.

"Cos I got ma sister~ The only girl I need to love right now." He smiled, sticking his tongue out at Yongguk. I felt my face flush red, as Himchan said that, and I noticed that everyone was looking at me.

"Blush?" Jongup asked, although it was more like a statement. Himchan looked at me and then looked at his friends. He pulled my closer to him and hid my face in his chest while waving his hand at the others.

"Stop looking at her you creepy guys."

"Well anyway," Daehyun said. "Hana, go and get your jacket and bag. We're going out!" I looed at him and frowned.

"Really? Where are we going?"

"Everywhere!" Zelo laughed, waving his hand in the air. I nodded and laughed before walking over to the coat hanger and picking up and light blue jacket. Checking I had everything, I opened the door to the house and signalled for everyone to leave. Himchan, Zelo and Youngjae each marched out, while Yongguk just casually strolled out looking cool and Daehyun casually strolled out trying to look cool and Jongup just strolled out casually. Yup.

We walked to the metro stop and waited for it to come, while talking about things such as music, drama's and some stuff about school. I wonder why we always seem to talk about school when we are not at school... When the metro came, we all walked on (taking up a lot of space). I stood beside Himchan and Youngjae who kept making weird faces and making me laugh (which made a lot of ahjumma's look at me funny).

"So where are we going?" I asked Himchan who shrugged and looked at Yongguk.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Everywhere!" Zelo laughed again and we all just shook our heads. *Wherever our feet take us?* I wondered. We walked off the metro at some stop in town and Yongguk just walked off down the street without us.

"Yongguk!" Daehyun called. "Where are you going?!"

"To get some coffee!" He called back. We all looked at each other before, running off down the street to catch up with him. *Wherever Yongguk's feet take us then.*  The coffee shop was quite crowded with many couples out together for valentines day. I looked around, trying to work out how one earth we where going to get seats together. Yongguk noticed a similar problem and he looked at the lady behind the counter. I noticed him nudge Himchan and point to her.

"She's Himchan biased." He smirked.

"So?" Himchan asked.

"So get us seats together!" Yongguk coughed and turned away. Himchan looked at me and pouted apologetically.

"Please forgive me for this donsaeng." And he walked towards the lady behind the counter. I leaned to the side and tried to watch them talking. Zelo came up behind me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Act like a couple so Himchan can get away with it." He muttered. I nodded slowly.

"If you say so." We stood quietly as Himchan leaned on the counter and beckoned the girl over. He talked to her in a way which must have been really smooth because she was giggling and hanging on to every word he said. Well, Himchan is really charasmatic. Next thing I know, Himchan was walking over to us with some keys in his hand.

"Couple room. Let's go!" And we followed him upstairs to a large door. Himchan unlocked the door and inside there was a large circle table, with loads of pillows, flowers and chocolates covering the room. I stood there, looking at the room, almost shocked. It was so pretty. Yongguk however, strolled in like he owned the place and sat down on one of the big armchairs. Closely followed by Jongup, Himchan and Zelo.

"I take it you've been here before?" I asked as they got comfortable.

"A few times." Zelo laughed. Youngjae put his arm around me and smiled.

"Have you not?" He asked. I shook my head as he laughed slightly and pulled me into the room. I sat down on a big beanbag pillow thing and laughed. It was really nice in there. We each ordered a drink (I ordered a Hot Chocolate) and sat quietly, waiting for them to arrive. Two ladies arrived carrying trays of cups of drinks. We each picked up our drink. I noticed Daehyun and Yonnguk winking at the two girls who had brought us the drinks, which made them turn a light shade of pink.  We happily dranks our warm, sweet drinks.

"Marshmallows~" I sang, picking up the three marshmallows on my plate. I automatically ate one of them and put the other two in my cup of hot chocolate. I stirred them together and ate them quickly. Then I realised that there where no more marshmallows. "I hate it when I do that."

"Do what?" Himchan asked.

"When I eat things, but don't realised I have." I sighed and stood up to get some cream from the stand in the far corner of the room. There was whipped cream, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla and chocolate. I spent about 5 minutes debating what to put on my drinks before giving up and just putting everything on. I walked back to the table and sat on my pillow thing again. Looking down at my plate, I noticed there where about 10 marshmallows piled there.

"What the heck? I though I ate them all...Wait no, I never even had 10 marshmallows!" I looked at my plate and at the six boys who where sitting at the table with me. Back to the plate, and back to the boys. Himchan was looking out the window drinking his drink, Zelo was looking at the marshmallows and at me, Daehyun walked over to the stand in the corner, Yongguk was on his phone, Jongup was sitting quietly and Youngjae was stuffing as many marshmalows as he could into his mouth. Smiling, I picked up the marshmallows and ate them one by one.

After about an hour, Yongguk stood up and told us we where going to go now.

"Really now?" Jongup asked, as he stood up and put his hands into his pockets. Yongguk put his phone in his pockets and pulled out his wallet. We walked downstairs and towards the counter where we payed for our drinks and left. It was warm outside, warmer then when we had entered. The sun was shining brightly as we hung around the outside of the coffee house.

"Where to now Yongguk?" I asked, sheilding my eyes as I looked up at him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Why should I know?" He asked back at me. I shrugged and looked away.

"'Cos you always have some idea of what to do~"

"Let's go shopping!" Daehyun cried out. We all agreed and went down the street towards the shopping district of town. It was really crowded outside. Even more crowded then it was usually. I walked quickly, trying to stay close to the others. Zelo slowed his pace a bit so I could keep up with him. Since he was so tall, he could see everyone else, even if they where far ahead of us.

"So~ Did you have any plans for today before we kidnapped you?" He asked. I laughed quietly and shook my head.

"No. Actually, I might have gone shopping but apart from that I was probably going to stay at home all day."

"What? On a nice day like this?"

"Well...Maybe I would have gone out for a walk, and buy some snacks and take photos." Zelo nodded and tugged on my sleeve to get me to walk a bit faster.

"You can still take the photo's." He smiled as we walked towards a large supermarket where the others where standing waiting for us.

"Alright! Let's go~" Youngjae sang as we walked into the store. Inside, where five floors of shops, cinema's and resturants. Himchan grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to a clothing shop. We where closely followed by Daehyun and Jongup. Yongguk pointed to another store, and he went there with Zelo and Youngjae. In this shop, there where many cute clothes. Daehyun and Jongup went to the male side of the shop, while Himchan took me over to the female jumpers and tops.

"I need you to help me pick something for my sisters birthday." He said, looking at a rack of jumpers. I looked at the prices of the clothes. They where so expensive.

"Wow...These prices." I muttered, looking at a t-shirt which would have cost me a months allowence just to buy. Himchan however, didn't seem to bother with the prices at all. He looked at pink jumpers and necklaces and shoes, not knowing what to get his sister.

"Help me." He moaned. I nodded and started to look on the racks and shelves with him.

"So what sort of things does you sister like?" I asked. Himchan paused and thought for a moment.

"Umm...Similar things to what you like." He said. *Similar to what I like?*

"Okay...what size is your sister?"

"Similar to your size." He stated simply before pulling out a jumper with stars on it. He held it up for me to look at. "Do you like it? 'Cos if you like it, she'll like it."

"I like it..." I said. "But it's too short. Oversized jumpers are cuter, and I think your sister will like cute things." Himchan nodded and continued looking around. 'I didn't even know Himchan had a sister.' I thought, facepalming myself. How can I spend so much time with someone and not know about their family? We continued looking around the shop and listening to the songs that where playing. Himchan appeared holding a hoodie that looked like a panda. Just looking at it made me smile.

"Good choice." I laughed, holding the arms of the hoodie and feeling the fleece lined inside. "It's soft and cute. She should like it." Himchan looked at it and then looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Of course I'm sure." I exclaimed and pointed to the counter. "Now go buy it before you change your mind and doubt me." Himchan nodded and saluted to me while marching over to the counter. I looked around the shop and found some really cute gloves. I looked at the lable and nearly fainted with the price. It was way too expensive here. Daehyun and Jongup came up behind me holding two bags of clothes.

"What are you looking at?" Daehyun asked. I jumped when hearing his voice.

"These gloves," I smiled, pointing at the purple and blue gloves. "But they're so expensive." Jongup looked at them and at the price tag.

"They are not that expensive." He pointed out. *Not that expensive? Not that expensive?! They where the same cost as a an entire outfit from a not so expensive shop.*

"Well...I'm not loaded okay?" I laughed as I turned around to see Himchan standing by the door to the shop. I turned back to Jongup and Daehyun. "Are you ready to go now?" I asked. They turned around and held up a hand.

"Actually, I remembered that I need to buy a belt." Daehyun smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah...We'll see you in a moment." Jongup grinned and they walked over to the counter quickly. Shrugging my shoulders at their weird actions, I walked over to Himchan who held out the bag holding the jumper he had bought.

"Can you carry this, since I'm too lazy." Himchan smiled, yawning. I narrowed my eyes at him and took the bag.

"Fine, lazy Himchan oppa." I giggled and held the bag for him. Daehyun and Jongup came out of the shop, holding another bag. "So where do we go to next?" I asked. They looked along to the shop where Zelo, Youngjae and Yongguk had gone to. As if they had been sent a message telepathically, all three of them came out of the shop. Yongguk waved to us. 

"Are we running out of things to do already?" He asked. "It's only just passed lunch time."

"Why don't we shop until 6 o'clock, eat, then shop a bit more and go home." Youngjae suggested, planning out the rest of the day in his head, checking his watch every three seconds.

"Sounds like a good plan to me." Zelo said. So for the next few hours, we where walking around, shopping and buying random crap that to be honest we really didn't need. Yongguk bought some headphones, only to remember that he already had them at his house anyway. Zelo bought a cool bunny sharpener before remembering that he uses mechanical pencils. In fact, everyone seemed to buy something they didn't need or already had. We took lots of photo's though it was mainly just me, Himchan, Zelo and Youngjae taking selca's with each other. At about half five, Yongguk told us that there was a resturant he wanted to go eat at, but it wasn't in the large shopping mall. Heading towards the exit, we felt a cold breeze blow through the open doors.

"Brrr! It's cold." I said, rubbing my hands together, which was quite difficult because I was still holding Himchan's bag. The boys all fastened up their jackets (except Yongguk who is too cool to wear a jacket...or would that be to hot? I dunno) and we all got ready to leave.

"Are your hands cold?" Daehyun asked, watching me rubbing them together.

"Yes." I nodded and tried to blow on them. Daehyun held my wrists and put some fluffy gloves on my hands. They where purple and blue. "Hey! Aren't these the...?"

"Yup. You seemed to really want them so there you go." Jongup smiled.

"A gift for valentines day." Daehyun winked at me. I looked at the gloves and then back at the boys who's had bought them for me.

"They where so expensive though. Thank you very much." I beamed at them before looking at the fluffy gloves. "Thank you."

"Don't worry about it." Daehyun laughed. Youngjae frowned and looked at a bag in his hand.

"Well if we're giving gifts," He said. "This is from me and Yongguk." And he handed the bag to me. Inside was a box of chocolates and and a keyring/phonecharm with 6 blue stars on it and a pink love heart.

"See that keyring," Yongguk said, taking it out of the bag. "The six blue stars are us and the pink heart is you." I looked at the pretty keycharm thing and smiled.

"It's very pretty, thank you."

"Our gift for valentines day." Youngjae shouted, hugging me. I laughed as Himchan pulled Youngjae off of me and hugged me instead.

"Alright you crazy kids," Zelo said. "Let's go eat."

"Kids?!" Himchan and Youngjae exclaimed before jokingly chasing after Zelo and trying to beat him up. Yongguk put his finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet and he pulled me out the shop quickly into the cold. Himchan and Youngjae noticed and started chasing after us.

"Hey! Come back here with my sister!" Himchan called.

"No my girlfriend!" Youngjae called.

"Your girlfriend?! No she's my true love!" Daehyun shouted after him, running too.

"Your true love? She is my childhood sweetheart!" Zelo cried after that. Yongguk turned his head back and stuck his tongue out at the others. He pulled my arm and we ran down the road faster. I had no idea where we where going, but Yongguk clearly did and he turned a left corner. We stopped outside a quiet resturant and Yongguk pushed me inside. He pulled me close and hid at the wall, peering out the window carefully. Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo each ran past the door. Jongup however, opened the door and nodded to us. We sat down at a table for seven and looked at the menu.

"Hey!" About 20 minutes later, the other four walked into the resturant, hot and tired from the running. Zelo and Youngjae's hair was damp from the sweat. We laughed and talked amoungst ourselves while trying to choose something to order. The resturant had a big selection of food for a small place. Despite all the selection, we all ended up ordering cheeseburgers.

"I like the chi-chi burgers." Himchan shouted out. "I love it." We all laughed and ate our food. Zelo was sitting in front of me. He turned his head to the left and I noticed he had an earring in his ear.

"Zelo-ah! I really like your earring." I said to him as we ate.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yup~" I smiled at him and started talking with Daehyun about some random stuff. When we had finished eating and had payed for our food and left to go out into the streets again.

"I need to go this way for a moment," Zelo said. "I'll meet you back at the metro stop." And he walked away down the street away from us. The rest of us headed towards the metro stop and waited for the metro to arrive.

"Thank you for today." I said, bowing to everyone. They all smiled at me.

"Waah~ You're so cute." Himchan said, hugging me like always.

"You are too polite to us." Jongup said. "We are friends so you don't need to bow for us all going out today." We saw the metro coming and all bought our tickets. We climbed aboard just as Zelo came running up behind us waving his ticket in the air. He stood behind me on the metro as we slowly got home. Yongguk and Jongup got off first. Then a few stops after, Daehyun got off. Youngjae and Himchan after that, then it was just me and Zelo.

"Did you enjoy today?" He asked. I nodded at him and smiled.

"I did. It was much better then anything I had planned." I admitted. Zelo nodded and looked out the window.

"Well this is my stop next." He said. The metro slowed to a stop and Zelo moved slightly. Just as it stopped, Zelo leaned down towards me and gently brushed his lips on my cheek. "Happy Valentines Day." He muttered in my ear before jumping off the metro. We started moving again and I felt my face slowly turning red. At my stop, got off and slowly walked home, thinking about my day - thinking about Zelo. When I got to my house, the door was still locked. *I guess mum and dad are still out.* I sighed and took my house keys out my pocket.

I opened the door and walked in, taking my shoes off and putting them at the door. When I took my jacket off, I realised I still had Himchan's bag with the jumper for his sister. Sighing, I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. Pulling my phone out my pocket I sent Himchan a text.

Message to: Channie-Oppa
- I forgot to give you back your bag...
- Sorry sorry a thousand times

I leaned back and looked at the ceiling, touching my cheek. It still felt warm from Zelo's kiss. My phone vibrated.

Message from: Channie-Oppa
- Hehe~ it's good
- My valentines gift to you~ ^^

I looked at my phone and then back at the bag. For me? I opened the bag and took out the fluffy panda hoodie. *He planned that all along didn't he?* I thought to myself putting on the hoodie. *His sister has my style and is my size and likes the things I like? Aish I'm slow.* I laughed at myself and put the hood up on the hoodie. It was so warm.

I opened my bag to look for a hairbrush that I had put in there when I found a small pink envelope. I took out the envelope and look at the front. It had 'Love' written on it in red pen in English. I frowned and opened it carefully. Inside there was a folded piece of paper. I unfolded it and read the the little note. Meeting you is one of my favourite memories. I looked at the note again and felt a little packet fall out of the envelope. In it, where some earings. Just like Zelo's.


 

And this is why I'm never going to get a boyfriend - I'm too picky:

90f53132c76f63f9