This Is My Home

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

 

*Is this seriously happening?* I exclaimed in my head, as my dad stepped behind us and closed the door with Zelo inside. I looked between him and my parents who beckoned us to take our shoes off quickly. My parents smiled with a welcoming expression before my dad passed us both.

"Come through when you're ready." He said.

"Junhong?" My mum asked. "What kind of food do you like to eat?"

"What? You're giving him a choice?" I exclaimed before Zelo could answer. I puffed up my cheeks in annoyance and brushed my fringe down with my hand. My mum looked at me sternly and raised an eyebrow, which was a signal for me to shut up.

"Don't be rude." She said to me. I dropped my head and sighed.

"Sorry." I muttered. Zelo looked at me with a slightly paniced expression.

"I don't mind what we eat." He said politely with a smile. "You can cook whatever you like and I will eat it." My mum nodded at him and walked into the kitchen, leaving me and Zelo in the hallway, standing awkwardly. I looked at him and tried to laugh, before looking down at the ground. Why? Why had my parents decided to invite Zelo into our home? It was so weird. Especially when Saturday night was our family night. Inviting Zelo in on a Saturday is like inviting Zelo into our family...I shook my head and looked at Zelo again. He also looked like he was feeling as uncomfortable as I was.

"Um...so I guess you are staying for dinner. Are you okay with that?"

"Maybe I should ask you if you're okay with that." Zelo chuckled, touching his lip, for what seemed to be no reason. I laughed quietly and tugged on my hair out of awkwardness.

"I'm fine with it." I smiled. "Welcome to my home." And I led him into the living room. My dad was sitting on the sofa flicking through the channels on the TV while my mum was cooking some food in the kitchen.

"Should I set up the table?" I offered, stretching my hands in front of me. My dad nodded and picked up two cups before taking them through into the kitchen. I pulled back the armchair and tried to drag it to the back of the room. Zelo stood next to me and helped me pull the armchair to the back of the livingroom.

"So what are we doing?" He asked. We pushed the chair against the wall and pulled the coffee table into the middle of the room.

"On Saturday's we all eat together in the living room. Instead of using the kitchen table, we eat here with a little buffet thing." I cleared some books and things off the little table and put them on a random shelf. We then picked up the floor mats and pillows, and placed them around the table, two on one side and two on the other.

"Is the table set up?" My mum called to me.

"Yeah!" I called back and picked up the remote. Then it was my turn to flick through all the channels to find something to watch. My parents walked through with some cups of tea. She sat them on the table and pointed back to the kitchen.

"I'm going to finish with the food okay?" She smiled and walked away.

"Thank you very much!" Zelo called to her. My dad smiled at Zelo because of his manners and looked back to me.

"Oh are you planning on watching something up to date today?" He asked. I saw him turn to Zelo and shake his head. "Usually she makes us watch older drama's, like 'Boys Over Flowers' or something like that."

"Yah! 'Boys Over Flowers' is a great drama. Don't deny it." I laughed, while continuing to flick through the channels. Sighing, my dad walked up to me and took the remote controller. I pointed at the TV and laughed. "There is nothing good on right now." Dad waved this hand at me, causing me to put my hands in the air and walk over to sit at the table. I noticed Zelo was still standing up. "You can come and sit down." I said, pointing to the seat next to me. Zelo cautiously sat down and looked around.

"You're right, there is nothing on." My dad said. He put the remote on the floor by the desk and walked into the kitchen to help mum. I looked at Zelo who was sitting unusually quiet.

"Are you okay?" I asked before taking a drink of my tea. Zelo looked at me and smiled, which somehow made my heart jump. It was such a childish and innocent smile it made me want to lean forward and hug him. *Control yourself Hana.* I scolded myself.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fine," He said, looking around our little living room. "I like it here. Your little family home is so cosy... it's really comfortable." He sighed and I saw his whole posture relax. Behind him, I saw my mum and dad come in, carrying bowls and plates of food. They placed them down on the table before leaving to get some more.

"Please," my mum smiled to Zelo, holding out her hand. "Help yourself." Zelo nodded and picked up the chopsticks beside him. I did the same and looked at the food on the table.

"Hey!" I complained. "How come there is more food here then usual?"

"Common house curtosy. You should learn it." My mum said simply while taking some rice from the big bowl and placing it on my dads plate.

"Yeah yeah okay then," I smiled and picked up my plate. "Me too please!" My mum put two three spoonfuls of rice on my plate and moved away. I looked at the little pile of rice and shook my head. "A little more please." I said, holding my plate in front of her. My mum smiled and put on a bit more. "What? Are you afraid you're gonna run out? Gimme some more rice!" Zelo and my dad both laughed at my comments while my mum sighed.

"Are you even going to eat it all?" She asked.

"Of course."

"I hope so." She said before putting another two spoonfuls on my plate. I nodded as a thanks and helped myself to some duck. My mum offered rice to Zelo who held out his plate. When my mum put the rice bowl down, Zelo automatically picked it up and offered her some, to which she accepted.

"Why are you not this polite, Hana?" My parents asked. With a mouth full of duck and some kimchi on my chopsticks, I frowned at Zelo.

"Woah? How much duck is in your mouth?" Zelo exclaimed, looking at me. I felt my face flushing red as I realised that I wouldn't be able to respond.

"Too much in my opinion," My mum said shaking her head. "I hope you don't eat like that Junhong."

"I'm not sure," My dad smiled. "I think it's a good thing that Hana likes food. Dieting and such would not be good for her." Since I was still unable to speak, I pointed at my dad and nodded my head. He put his thumbs up at me and helped himself to some vegetables.

"Great Zelo," I said to him while choking down the rest of my duck. "My mum would prefer for you to stay here." Everyone laughed at my comment and settled down to eat. After about ten minutes, I noticed Zelo was still only eating the rice. It seemed my mum noticed too.

"Do you not like anything here?" My mum asked him. Zelo looked up and nodded his head.

"No no, I do. It's just I'm not sure..." I looked at Zelo's plain, empty, sad-looking plate and then at the food on the table. I picked up a piece of duck with my chopsticks and put it on Zelo's plate. I waited for a reaction, so when I got none, I picked up some chicken too. Then some vegetables, spring onions, eggs, ham and a little bit of kimchi. Zelo looked at me and smiled gratefully.

"Thank you." He smiled and began eating some kimchi. Soon, we where all talking and eating together. It felt almost like we where already a family. *But that would be weird...'cos then Zelo would either have to be my brother. Or boyfriend. Either way, I'd still have to call him...Oppa.* I choked on the food I was eating leaned forward, covering my mouth. Zelo tapped my back and passed me some tea.

"Are you okay?" He asked, slightly worried.

"Yes..." I coughed. "I'm fine thanks." I took a drink and looked at my plate. It was nearly finished already. We all sat quietly and finished eating our meal together. When I looked at the clock, I realised that it was already almost 9 o'clock. "Woah..." I said. "It's so late." Everyone else looked at the clock too, and I bet we where all thinking the same thing.

"You should stay for another half an hour okay?" My dad said, taking authority over us and standing up at the table. "Then Hana will take you to the metro stop." I had leaned forward and was trying to sneak a few more pieces of duck from the bowl, when I felt everyone turn to look at me.

"Yes, of course I will." I said, twirling the chopsticks in my fingers. My mum also stood up and started picking up them empty bowls. "Wait, there's still some duck left!" I cried and took a piece from the bowl.

"Eat it quickly then." She said as I took all four remaining pieces and stuffed them into my mouth. Giving her the 'okay' sign, I sat back down at the table and stacked the bowls and plates. Then we each carried something into the kitchen. Even Zelo, who didn't need to help out did.  My mum then ran the sink with water and began getting the plates ready for washing.

"Hana? Do you want to play the guitar for us?" My dad said, casually hinting that I was in charge of entertainment. I raised my eyebrows and tried to pass the offer.

"That would be showing off and that would be bad COMMON HOUSE CURTOSY." I raised my voice so mum could hear me.

"No no. I think you should play." Zelo said, also urging me on to play.

"Whose side are you on?" I asked him. He chuckled lightly and I sighed. "Fine fine, I'll go get the guitar." Sighing, I slowly walked upstairs and picked up my acoustic guitar. Then I looked around my room for the music sheets, which I had chucked somewhere a few nights before after rage quitting because there was a melody I couldn't ace. I found many other things in my room such as pencils and paint brushes but no music sheets. Picking up the pencil, I leaned forward to look at one of the drawings I had planned for my wall. It was half done, the picture of my parents.

"Are you okay?" A voice behind me said, making me jump. I turned around and saw Zelo standing at the door way.

"I'm fine." I said nodding. "Are you okay?"

"I'm good." He laughed awkwardly. "Have you lost something?"

"Only my music sheets. Oh well...If I can't play well, it's because my sheets are...somewhere." I gestured around my room and scratched the back of my head and walked towards the door. "Come on, let's go." And we walked downstairs.

"Oh...you're mum is making hot chocolates. She said not to bother asking you if you want one." Zelo said, sounding quite confused. I just laughed.

"Yeah...because I will always want one." We walked into the living room and I sat down on the arm chair. Zelo sat next to my dad, and they both turned to look at me.

"So, what you gonna play?" My dad asked. I shrugged.

"No idea." I admitted, feeling slightly lost without my music sheets. "Any requests?"

"Hello Hello." My mum called through from the kitchen.

"Wha~ Why that one?" I complained.

"Because I like it." She said. "The F.T Island version!"

"I know what version." I snapped back and sighed. "F.T Island, Hello Hello it is." And I started to play it slowly, trying to remember the chords. It started of quite slow, but as I got used to it, I was remembering the chords and it was coming out smoother. By then end, I had finished with a more confident tune then which I had started.

"Why didn't you sing along?" My dad complained when I was finished.

"I played. Isn't that enough?" I sighed, shaking my head. My mum came through and placed the cups of hot chocolate on the table in front of us all.

"If you have talent," She said. "You should show it of." I groaned at her comment. I had been expecting something like that. My eyes flickered towards the window and noticed it was raining lightly.

"Oh, look at the rain." I muttered. "It didn't look like it was going to rain earlier." Zelo and my dad looked towards the window, whereas my mum couldn't have cared less.

"Next song." She ordered. "And sing this time." I sighed, knowing that there was no way out of this.

"Okay captain," I grinned. "English song, or Korean?"

"Let's stick to Korean right now." My dad suggested, with a sly gesture towards Zelo. I nodded slightly and played a few random chords.

"Any requests?" My parents sat quietly for a moment. 'Aish. It's clear they don't know any popular songs.' I thought, while continuing to play a nursery rhyme.

"Into the New World," Zelo said. "By SNSD?" I looked at him and tilted my head.

"Are you sure?" I asked, even though I knew the words to that songs, I was hoping for ways out of this one.

"Yes! What Junhong said." My mum exclaimed before taking a drink of her hot chocolate.

"Do you even know that song?" I asked.

"Nope," My dad said quickly. "So you should play it for us. And sing it too." Zelo laughed quietly and nodded while I dropped my head.

"I guess I walked right into that one." I muttered and started playing the chords. For a short moment, I couldn't even remember what the song sounded like, but slowly, I remembered and started trying to play.

"I want to tell you, even though the sad times have already passed..." I sang, slightly worried. I wasn't usually self-consious about singing in front of family, but since Zelo was there...it made things feel slightly uncomfortable. "Close your eyes and feel, how you effect my mind..."

I gained a bit more confidence by the chorus, and when it was nearly finished, just like my playing beforehand, I had more power. In both my singing and my playing.

"I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering, I leave this world's unending sadness~ Walking the many unknown paths, I follow a dim light. It's something we'll do together to the end~ Into then new world."

I closed my eyes when I finished. I felt really embarrassed and I didn't even fully know why. It was quite quiet when I finished. No-one spoke, which made me feel even more awkward. Then I heard someone clapping. Opening my eyes, I saw Zelo clapping for me.

"Impressive." He said. "You sing well."

"Yeah, that was nice~." My mum agreed.

"See, why do you not like to sing when you have a good voice for it?" My dad asked. I looked at them and smiled slightly, still feeling kind of embarrased. Placing the guitar down on the ground beside me, I leaned back in the chair and took a drink of hot chocolate that my mum had passed to me. We sat quietly, when we noticed that it was raining harder now. We could hear it hitting off the window like little bullets, only without the damage.

"This weather is terrible." My dad sighed. "Are you going to be okay walking in the rain?"

"We can't send him out when it's like this." My mum protested. I looked at her suspiciously.

"What are you getting at?" I asked. Zelo looked at us, with a half confused, half awkward expression. I smiled at him quickly and listened to what my parents where talking about.

"He could stay here for tonight." My dad nodded. "If it was okay with him and his parents." He added to me, as if it would make things any better.

"Where will he sleep though?" My mum wondered.

"He could sleep in Hana's room, and she could sleep in here." My dad suggested.

"Hell no!" I exclaimed, suddenly sitting up right and putting my cup down. "There is no way I'm letting Zelo sleep in my bed."

"This is not a time to be fussy." My dad said.

"No!" I tried to argue. "I'll walk him home with the umbrella." I really didn't want Zelo to have to sleep in my bed. I wanted to sleep in my bed tonight. Zelo looked at me and frowned, clearly wanting some explanation.

"We want to know if you'd be comfortable sleeping here tonight, since this weather is so bad, it seems unfair to send you out when it's like this." My dad explained. Zelo looked at my parents with wide eyes.

"Umm...." He said, not sure how to answer.

"Put it this way." My mum said. "Would your parents be okay with you staying here the night?" Zelo nodded and checked his phone.

"Yeah. They never really mind." He explained.

"Great. So you'll stay here tonight okay?" My parents stood up together and picked up the cups, awkwardly taking them into the kitchen. It was just me and Zelo sitting silently in the living room.

"I don't have any sleeping clothes." Zelo said quietly after a few minutes. He seemed to sence my frustration at his staying over, which made me feel bad. It wasn't really his fault. My parents hadn't really offered him much of a choice. I smiled at him leaned to the side of the armchair.

"It's fine." I said to him. "I have some of my cousins clothes that you can wear. The trousers might be a little short but apart from that, it should be fine."

"Okay." Zelo smiled back. "Wait, why do you have you cousins clothes?"

"To be honest, I don't know." I admitted, also beginning to wonder why I had his clothes. "I think the author just randomly gave them to me so you can have something to wear tonight." Zelo nodded in understanding and leaned back in his seat.

"I hope this isn't intruding though." He said. I shook my head at him, telling him not to worry about it.

"It's not," I said to him. "It's just my parent's want you to sleep in my bed tonight which is...well you know."

"I'll sleep down here." Zelo smiled, tapping the sofa next to him. "Don't worry about it." I smiled at him, in the same grateful way he smiled at me earlier. We sat quietly for a bit. I'm guessing it was still awkward, even though we where saying it shouldn't be it still was. I walked up to the TV and turned it on. 'Maybe there is something good on now.' I wondered. The first thing that came up was a scene from a drama that I didn't recognise. There was a boy and a girl on the screen. She looked like she was about to cry for some reason. Then the boy moved closer to her. I saw where it was going. Quickly, I turned the TV off and sat back down. I noticed Zelo was chuckling quietly to himself.

"There's nothing on." I said, pointing at the black box in front of me. Zelo nodded with a cute smirk on his face and sighed. He looked around the living room and then at me.

"Do I need to apologise?" He asked. I looked at him with a frown.

"For what?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. I just thought I might have annoyed you or something." He said, his gaze dropping to his hands as he played with something on his jumper.

"Nope. Have I offended you or something?" Zelo shook his head and smiled.

"Nope. We're all cool." I nodded at him and looked at the ceiling. It still felt weird having Zelo here, and now he was staying the night. It's one thing when it's a girl staying over but when it's a guy...when it's Zelo. I leaned back and ruffeled up my fringe before fixing it again.

"What would you do if I said I liked you?" Zelo asked suddenly. My heart leapt in my chest when he said that. *Oh crap...* I thought, not sure of how to repond. To be honest, I didn't know. But a part of me wished he did. But then, maybe this is just a test.

"I wouldn't believe you." I stated simply. "And I'd tell you not to tell me lies." I continued looking at the ceiling and traced a shape with my finger. Zelo laughed lightly.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because you're a kingka. Because many other girls like you. Because I dared you to get me and you could be playing on that." I tried to keep my voice steady, but I had a feeling that Zelo could see right past my mask of confidence and sureness. I saw Zelo stand up and walk over to me. He placed on hand on the arm of the chair and one on the back and looked down at me.

"I like you." He whispered quietly to me. I widened my eyes and felt a slight twist in my stomach.

"I...Don't..." I stuttered. Zelo laughed at me and stood up.

"Are you sure?" He asked, and turned around to sit down. That seemed to piss me off slightly. He was making me look like and idiot, and I didn't take kindly to being made to look stupid. I picked up the pillow beside me and threw it at him, hitting him in the back of the head.

"Don't tell me your lies." I said to him. Zelo turned around and looked at me, with a somewhat scary expression. The next thing I knew, there was a pillow, hitting me in the face. I sat up quickly and looked at him.

"You didn't..."

"Haha! I think I just did." Zelo laughed, picking up another pillow as ammo/sheild. *New tactics.* I thought. I grabbed the pillow and used it as a battering ram. I clutched it to my chest and ran into Zelo, knocking him to the sofa. He fell down but grabbed my wrist, pulling me down with him. I fell on top of him. We both froze and looked at each other. It was too similar to the last time. Way too similar. I tried to move, but Zelo held onto me and wouldn't let me move. He stared at me and I could feel him looking at every feature on my face I heard my parents walk back in. Quickly, Zelo wrapped his arm around me and started messing up my hair.

"Don't throw pillows at me again!" He exclaimed as a cover up.

"I'll do what I want." I cried back and picked up the pillow. I escaped from his grasp and grabbed and a pillow. Then I pretended to only just notice my parents. "He started it." I said, pointing to him and hitting him in the face with the pillow.

"Aish, I am I going to have to tell these kids not to get wound up before bed?" My dad laughed. I laughed too, remembering it as a phrase he used to often say to me when I had sleep-overs.

"Hana," My mum said to me. "Go get the blankets and pillows for Zelo so he can sleep here comfortably." I saluted to her and ran up the stairs. I opened the hallway storage cupboard and took out two fluffy blankets and two pillows, to make the sofa extra comfy. I chucked them over the banister and ran down the stairs, picking them up when I got there. I took them into the living room and passed them to Zelo.

"Since it's quite late, you two should atleast get ready for bed." My dad said as my mum took the blankets from Zelo and started to lay them out like a bed.

"Okay!" I said. "Zelo! Come with me!" I ordered like a soldier before marching up the stairs. Zelo followed close behind me as we walked upstairs towards my bedroom. I walked in, towards the wardrobe and pulled out some of my cousins cotton trousers and a loose top. When I turned around, Zelo was looking at my pictures for the wall.

"These are good." He said, looking through them. "Your parents, friends, pets? and ... Is that us?" He stopped at my sketch of B.A.P and held it up for me to see. I felt my face go red as I tried to take it from him. He reached his hand out so I couldn't snatch the paper from him and he smiled. "Is it?"

"Yes of course it is." I snapped. "Who else do I know with ridiculous hairstyles like that?"

"Ridiculous?" Zelo scoffed. "Our hairstyles are not ridiculous. You can't say that."

"I just did. Now give me back my drawings." I stood on tiptoe and leaned forward trying to get them from him but I stumbled forward and fell onto him. He wasn't knocked over so he stood and held onto my hand to stop me falling.

"Theat's the second time you've done that," He smiled. "What are you getting at?" Shaking my head I took the drawings from him and placed them on the desk. Then I walked out the door and pointed to the bathroom.

"You can get changed in there." I said. "You can have a shower too if you want." Zelo nodded and went in there. I walked to my bedroom and got changed into shorts and a basketball vest to sleep in. Since I had a shower that morning, I couldn't be bothered having another one. I sat in my bedroom for a few minutes when I heard my parents come up the stairs.

"We're going to bed now." My mum explained. I nodded to them and smiled.

"Good night then." I said quietly.

"Good night." They said together and they went into their bedroom. I sat in my room quietly for about twenty minutes, studying a bit of Korean history when Zelo came out of the shower. I went to the door and signalled him to keep quiet.

"My parents have gone to bed." I whispered. He put his mouth into an 'Oh' shape and nodded. He stood outside my bedroom door and pointed downstairs.

"I'll go to bed too then." He whispered. I nodded to him and smiled.

"Good night then." I whispered back, before wondering if the whispering was actually louder then the talking. Zelo looked at me blankly and then smiled.

"You know, I really want to kiss you." He smiled at me, watching to see for a reaction. I just shook my head.

"You crazy kid, go to bed."

"I would, but I really really want to kiss you." Shaking my head, I smirked at Zelo and played him back.

"Do then." I dared him, which he wasn't expecting. He raised his eyes at me, slightly shocked and shrugged.

"Never mind." He laughed quietly. He turned to go away but quickly turned back to face me. He leaned forward and quickly kissed me on the forehead. "Hahaha." He chuckled darkly and went downstairs. I shook my head and frowned.

"I do not understand that boy." I said to myself as I shut the bedroom door. I turned off the light and walked in the dark to my bed. Hiding myself in the warm blankets, I fell asleep quickly. There had been too much excitement today and now I was tired.
                                                                                                        


 

I woke up randomly in the pitch darkness. My eyes couldn't adjust quickly, so I lay there quietly, trying to work out why I had woken. Then a dryness stung my throat. I was thirsty.

"What a stupid- time to be thirsty." I complained to myself as I got out of my warm bed into the cold room. Wobbling around in the dark, I made my way over to the door and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Even though the under floor heating was on, it still felt quite chilly and I was shivering slightly as I opened the fridge. I took out a bottle of water and poared it into a cup. I put the bottle back in the fridge and took the cup into the living room. I looked out the window at the peaceful street and took a drink of my water. I felt cold but hot at the same time. Opening the window, I felt a cool breeze cool me down.

"Hana?" A voice said behind me. Zelo. I turned around and saw him sitting up facing me.

"Oh hey." I said, closing the window. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" Zelo shook his head in the darkness.

"No," He said quietly. "I can't sleep." I looked at him and rubbed my eyes. I put my cup of water down.

"Do you know why?" I asked. "Are you thirsty too?" Zelo scratched his head and sighed.

"No. I just can't get comfortable." He said, leaning back in the chair. I pondered different places that Zelo could sleep. I had a futon in my room that he could sleep on. Other then that, there was nowhere else.

"Come on." I muttered holding my hand out to him. I picked up his blankets and pillows and carried them upstairs sleeply as he followed curiously behind me like a puppy. I turned my bedroom light on, wincing from the bright light and dragging Zelo inside. Pushing the door shut, I chucked his bedding on the floor and pulled out the futon from under my bed. I laid it out carefully and then set up the pillow and blanket.

"Try sleeping there." I said pointing to it.

"In here?" Zelo asked. I rolled my eyes.

"No~ In the middle of the street in the rain." I said sarcastically. Zelo nodded and climbed into the futon, covering himself with the blanket.

"It's more comfortable." He yawned. I nodded and turned the light off, before going into my own bed. I lay there for several minutes before realising that I wasn't tired anymore.

"Now I can't sleep." I muttered. Zelo chuckled in the darkness.

"You wanna sleep on the futon?" He offered. I smiled and sighed.

"No, I'm fine." We kept quiet for about ten more minutes. I wasn't sure if Zelo was awake or not, but I didn't want to speak incase I did wake him up.

"Are you asleep yet?" He asked me quietly.

"Nope. Not yet." I said. "Are you asleep yet?" I asked, just for the sake of it.

"Nope." Zelo chuckled. "Me neither. You know what?"

"What?" I asked.

"I think Youngjae likes Sunmi." He said simply.

"Yeah...wait what?"

"I think Youngjae likes Sunmi." He repeated.

"How do you...?"

"He said this morning that he found a girl he really liked, and with the way he was acting towards Sunmi...made me think it might be her."

"Really? I was thinking she liked Youngjae too." I muttered, yawning.

"Oh? Maybe we should be cupids?" Zelo said. It seemed he was like me when he was tired, he could say random stuff, what he was really thinking. I had that problem too.

"I heard Cupids never find love for themselves." I said sleepily. "I want love though."

"Me too."

"Oh? Do you like someone?"

"Yup. I would tell you but I'd need to kill you."

"Really? You can't give me a clue?"

"If I get her, you will know. If I don't then you won't know...or you might know. But then we'll never talk again."

"Why would we never...actually never mind."

"Do you like someone?" Zelo yawned.

"Yup."

"Who?"

"Some idiot whose only talking to me 'cos he has no choice to."

"Hahaha he doesn't sound like the person you should date."

"I can't really help who I like."

"Yeah me neither. But for me, even if I could choose who I like, I would choose her."

"That's a good start."

"Would you choose the same guy."

"I'd want to...but since he chose someone else, I don't think I would choose to go through heart ache again."

"How do you know he likes someone else?"

"He told me."

"Oh...the girl I like...It also seems she likes someone else."