Meeting the Kingka's

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

 

I tried pulling my hand away from Himchan but he had a very tight grip. He seemed determind to make me make a fool of myself on the first day. I could feel more people watching me be dragged half way across the dining hall and I could feel my cheeks burning up like hot tomatoes.

"Please please sunbae! Don't make me meet them! Just let me avoid you guys! Please!" I complained, almost afraid I was going to start crying. But he just laughed at me and kept dragging me.

"Nope nope, you're gonna meet us all! And don't worry, we don't bite!" He laughed quietly. It seemed to be taking forever to reach the middle table. I gave a final attempt to pull my hand away and my wrist slipped out of Himchan's grip. He turned around with an annoyed expression and walked back up to me.

"Stop being a pain. I told you I'm introducing you to us...I'm not good at changing my mind." He grabbed my hand again and looked at me. I was surprised and quite scared especially as Himchan looked scary with the annoyed expression. He must have noticed my expression because he smiled again and tapped my head, messing up my hair. "It will be fine."

He finally got me to the table where four other boys where sitting. Himchan sat me on a seat and stood behind me, with his hands on my shoulers. The boys at the table looked at us with almost blank expressions. *Wow, these guys are full of emotion aren't they?* I sighed to myself. A boy with blackish brown hair looked at us both and grinned suddenly.

"Himchan is this your new girlfriend?" He laughed.

"What the hell Youngjae? I not going to chat up the new student am I? No this is Park Hana."

"Park Hana? Your western, so why do you have a Korean name?" A quiet looking boy asked.

"Um...My dad is Korean, so I have his surname. And Hana will be easier for you guys to say then my English name." Himchan sat next to me and the quiet boy nodded. It was quiet for a few seconds until Himchan looked at Youngjae again.

"Seriously! Why are you smiling like that?!" Youngjae had a weird happy smile on his face.

"Are you sure she's not your girlfrie-?"

"Just drop it will you? And stop smiling like that already, she's already scared of us!" I looked at Himchan and sighed. *Why oh why did he have to say I was scared of them?* I felt myself blushing again. Himchan looked at me and so did Youngjae.

"Are you feeling okay? Your face is bright red." Youngjae sounded genuinly worried. *Oh yeah, asian's don't get red like this do they?* Himchan pulled out a folder quickly and put it in front of my face to stop Youngjae staring at me.

"Stop looking at her you weirdo!" He snapped. I moved the folder and looked out at the boys. Youngjae looked at me apologeticly.

"Why are you scared of us?" The quiet boy asked. *Is he the detective of the group or something?* Aish, this was making me feel like some sort of criminal. I'd be a pretty bad criminal...I'd blush everytime I told a lie or was asked a question. I looked at the quiet boy, hoping he would look away again and I could pass answering the question. Because I didn't even really know. I just didn't like talking to strangers because I always make a fool of myself, and it's even worse when they're popular. I suppose that could be my excuse. Himchan looked at me and frowned.

"Yeah why are you scared of us?" He asked. *No Himchan, please don't ask me questions.* I thought.

"'Cos we're badass that's why!" Another boy said, but when I looked at him he dropped his gaze. *Daehyun?* I wondered.

"Oh! Yeah I never introduced you to everyone yet. Well the quiet one there is Jongup...Yah! Jongup! Wave to her!" Jongup smirked and waved to me. "Thats Daehyun the wannabe gangster." Daehyun frowned a bit then smiled shyly. "You know Youngjae and and that's Yongguk." Yongguk looked up after his name was called and he looked at me, nodded then looked back on his phone. *Wow...he acknoledged my existance. That's a start.* I thought.

"...Where's Zelo?" Himchan asked, looking around the table.

"He texted me saying that some girl on the metro made him late. Twice." Yongguk said in his deep deep voice. 'Twice? On the metro?' I thought, still wondering if Zelo was the boy I met on the metro. I was curious...a part of me hoped it was him.

"How can a girl make him late twice?" Himchan asked.

"You wanna know what I think?" Youngjae laughed.

"No! No we don't!" Himchan and Jongup said. Yongguk and Daehyun laughed and I smiled a bit, but I still felt uncomfortable there...but only a little bit.

"Wow! She can smile!" Youngjae teased, making me look down. *Oh no! Please don't blush, please don't blush! HANA! Don't you even think about blushing.*

"I know. And it's such a cute smile don't you think?" Himchan smiled pointing at me. Daehyun looked at me and grinned.

"Be careful of what guys you show that smile to Hana...You don't want to get yourself in trouble" He smirked. I could feel my face turning red again so I picked up Himchan's folder and hid behind it again. But somehow Jongup saw me and nodded his head.

"I see...so that's blush. You get really red when you blush." I sighed and peaked out from behind the folder.

"I seem to blush a lot. It's really embarrasing." I laughed nervously.

"Yah! Don't laugh like that." Youngjae said. I put the folder down and looked at him and frowned, tilting my head.

"Huh? What? Why?" I asked. Youngjae widened his eyes and put his head on the table.

"Just don't do it." He moaned. I scratched my head confused. Yongguk started laughing and the others looked at him. Himchan widened his eyes and tried to hit Youngjae.

"Don't even think about it!" He snapped. Yongguk looked up and turned his eyes towards the enterence.

"Zelo's here." He said. A tall boy was walking towards us and quickly sat down next to Yongguk and Daehyun. He had blonde hair with a weird blue part at the front (probably inspired by Yongguk) and a can of bon bon grape juice.

"Sorry I'm late. There was a girl on the metro who was determind to make me late!" He sighed, tipping the can from side to side. *It seems he hasn't noticed me* I thought, smiling slightly.

"How so?" Jongup asked.

"First she wouldn't open the door for me when the doors had shut, and then she distracted me and made me get off at the wrong stop! But she gave me some juice so it's cool I guess."

"Don't take things from girls!" Himchan sighed shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked. Zelo looked at me and he reconginsed me. His eyes widened.

"Holy- It's you!" He gasped pointing. Everyone except Yongguk frowned. I pouted at him.

"It's not that bad is it?" I asked quietly. Yongguk looked at us and smirked. Then he turned his head to  Zelo.

"So Hana's the girl who distracted you is she?" Yongguk said. *His voice is so deep. I can almost feel it vibrating the air.* I frowned. Daehyun grinned.

"I'm not surprised. She's quite cute isn't she Youngjae?" He said in a teasing voice. Youngjae narrowed his eyes at Daehyun.

"That's not even funny." I looked at him and then around the boys at the table, still confused. Youngjae looked at me apologeticly an Himchan shook his head.

"Just ignore them." He whispered to me. Zelo frowned having missed the first part of the conversation. They all stopped talking for a while until Jongup started interigating me again.

"So how old are you anyway Hana?" He asked.

"Um...I'm fifteen years old." I said, looking back at him.

"What? Really?" Daehyun asked. I nodded and he grinned at Youngjae. "Keep away from her." Everyone around the table laughed except from me and Zelo, who were clueless and Youngjae, who just narrowed his eyes and glared at everyone with a very forced smile that made him look like he was going to pounce on any of the other boys at the table.

"So you're the same age as Zelo." Himchan said, pointing at Zelo. "What class are you in?" I pulled the piece of paper out from my sleeve, where i had temporarily stored it - sleeves are useful for things like that.

"One-B Classroom 24." I read out loud.

"Oh! That's our class!" Daehyun said, pointings towards him and Zelo.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup! Now you have at least one or two friends in your class." *Friends? Really?* I thought, secretly really happy.

The bell for class started to ring and Himchan grabbed my hand again and pulled me up. He gave my hand to Daehyun and smiled.

"Look after her okay?" He smiled and waved goodbye before leaving with Yongguk for their class. Daehyun started dragging me towards class with Zelo following us.

"Are you looking forward to class?"  Daehyun asked.

"Umm...sort of." I smiled and turned around to see Zelo.

"Are you alright?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yup I'm fine~ It'll be nice to have you in my class." He grinned. I frowned.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked but before he answered, Daehyun pulled me into the classroom.