Yeah - I Thought That

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

It started raining while I was walking to the metro stop. It started raining lightly, so that I hardly noticed it, but soon it was pouring. Before I even reached the stop, my uniform was soaking. And I wasn't wearing a jacket. I was nearly at the stop, when I saw the metro coming so I started running so I could buy my ticket. As I turned a corner quickly, I slipped on the wet ground and landed on my floor, grazing my knees.

"Oww." I moaned as I looked at my bleeding knees. An older man held out his hands and helped me up. Now I was definitely soaked. "Thank you." I bowed to the man who smiled.

"Be careful from now on." He nodded and walked down the station. I shook my head and walked quickly to buy my ticket. Once I had it, I ran to the metro and stood on it, realising the my uniform was now freezing cold. I started shivering as the ahjumma's looked at me in a weird way. I just tried to ignore them and watch the view passing through the window. It was very grey and cold looking outside. We had passed a few stops before I heard someone speaking behind me.

"So YOU are going to ignore me now huh?" A voice said making me jump. I turned my head around quickly and saw Zelo standing closely behind me. 

"Hmm?" I said. "Hello Junhong, good morning." I heard him scoff behind me as I turned my head and looking out the window again.

"Junhong? We're friends you know, you can call me Zelo." He said. I felt him pick up a part of my hair and twist it around his finger.

"Yah! Are you feeling okay pabo?!" I exclained, tempted to turn around and hit him, but I decided not to. Because he would stop holding my hair. And I kind of liked it. 

"I'm fine thank you." He whispered near my ear. "But you really didn't need the 'pabo' part." I sighed and tried to focus on looking out the window. But, admittedly, it was quite difficult, to focus on anything else except from Zelo standing behind me. We stayed quiet for a while, before talking again.

"Your hair is soaking." He said. I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him.

"You want points for stating the obvious Zelo?" I frowned as he smiled at me like a child getting candy.

"Yay! You called me Zelo~" He sang. I smiled as I shook my head. When I looked back at him, I noticed his hair was very straight, instead of wavy like he had had it before. The straight hair suited him well. He must have noticed me looking at him because he dropped his gaze and smirked at me.

"I'm very attractive right?" He asked, with a very confident smile that seemed to remind me of Yongguk. I looked down quickly, feeling my cheeks going red.

"I didn't say that." I mumbled looking down at the floor. I heard Zelo chuckle as he tapped my head.

"You where thinking it." He said which made me blush even more because he wasn't far off. Zelo did look nice. He wasn't ugly at least. Zelo put his hand under my chin and lifted my head.

"You're blushing? Aigoo~ So cute!!" He laughed hugging me. I felt my cheeks going even redder. *Skinship isn't a good idea on the metro Zelo* I thouht wanting to send him telepathic messages. An adjhumma not far from us coughed, which made Zelo step back. Even he was quite red now. He bowed to the lady as an apology and muttered a 'Sorry' to her. 

"If you are her boyfriend, do something about her knees! You usless boy! Help her out, understand?!" The lady cried to him. We both looked at my knee's which were still bleeding from when I tripped over.

"Oh my goodness. What happened?" Zelo exclaimed, crouching down to look at my knees. *Okay, I really need telepathy.* I sighed to myself.

"I tripped over on the path when I was running to buy my ticket." Zelo stood up and pushed me to sit next to the lady who had told Zelo off. She passed him some wipes and a little first aid kit. Zelo cleaned my grazes with the whipe which stung a bit.

"Oww..." I muttered.

"It's okay, it'll be over soon." 

"Let me do it, then I will be fine."

"No, I'll do it."

"I wanna do it!"

"No!"

"But I wanna-"

"Let him do it." The ahjumma snapped. "He is not good for anything else." I smiled at the lady's comment and nodded. She smiled and winked at me. Zelo finished cleaning the cut and opened the first aid kit. He looked at a plaster but decided that it looked to small for my grazes. He pulled out some antiseptic fabric and put it on the cut, wrapping a bandage around it to keep it in place. He had actually done a good job. Zelo handed the first aid kit to the lady and helped me stand up.

"Thank you." I said, nodding my head to him. He smiled back and rubbed my hair between his sleeves trying to dry it. I looked out the window and saw that out stop was approaching. I pointed out the window.

"Our stop." I said and we both moved over to door. The metro stopped and we both stepped off into the rain. We stood under the shelter and looked out into the rain. We really didn't want to walk in this weather. 

"Okay let's go." I said and pulled Zelo's wrist, dragging him out to the rain. We laughed walking quickly towards the school. We walked into the school together and sat at the middle table with Yongguk and Daehyun. Yongguk was texting someone of course, like he always does and Daehyun waved to us as we came in. I started shivering from the cold. I looked at Daehyun, feeling like I had something to tell him.

"Oh yeah, Daehyun, you can resit your science experiment whenever you feel like it okay?" I said to him while shaking from the cold.

"You asked for my resit?" He asked, looking shocked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said. "Thank you again for yesterday."

"Hmm no problem." Daehyun smiled, running his hands through his hair. I looked at Yongguk and sighed. *Maybe he has social issues?* Then I realised, I had the chance to answer one of my deepest questions.

"Does Yongguk text many different people or does he only text one person over and over again?" I asked Daehyun. I looked at Zelo, who also looked at Yongguk.

"Hmmm I'm not sure if Yongguk knows that many people." Zelo said, trying to see what Yongguk was doing, but Yongguk moved his phone.

"Ha! Yongguk knows many people. They're all girls though. He dates a new girl every week!" I widened my eyes and acted shocked.

"What! Every week?! Hmmm...So is Yongguk a player or a Casanova? Who do you text Yongguk?" I asked. Yongguk put his phone down and laughed.

"I text you!" He said, pointing at me and grinning. Zelo, Daehyun and Jongup who had just sat down all looked at me as I looked at Yongguk. I shook my head and frowned, pointing back at him.

"How can you? You don't have my..." I trailed off as I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously and looked at Yongguk before getting my phone out of my pocket. Sure I had a text message from a number that was not registered in my phonebook. I looked at the number of the sender and looked at Yongguk. Then back to the number and back to Yongguk. I sighed and opened the message just as Youngjae sat down.

Message from: Message from: Unknown (****-****-***)
- Hey BABY 
- Don't tell Himchan or he'll get suspicious 
- Love ya~ ;)

I looked back at Yongguk and was actually shocked. *How did he? Him and Himchan? Both got my number from somewhere!*  I coughed.

"Where did you...How did you get my number?!" I exclaimed. An uneasiness swept across our table. Yongguk however, just laughed it off and smiled.

"Don't ask okay~"

"Hey! What is the meaning of this?!" I heard Himchan say in an overdramatic voice behind me. He took my phone out of my hands and walked up to Yongguk, waving it in front of his face while Yongguk started laughing.

"A secret affair?"

"Dude! Dude that's my sister. That's my sister dude!" Himchan said in English. I looked at him and smiled, comfortable to be hearing him speaking English. It was easier to understand, it was more comfortable for my ears. The bell rang for class and we all said goodbye before splitting up. Zelo walked next to me on my left and Daehyun walked next to him.

"You know what day it is today Hana?" Zelo asked smiling at me. I tapped my fingers together and scratched my head. *Wait...what day is it today?*

"Umm...Tuesday?" I asked. Zelo nodded and looked forward. *Is that it?* I asked myself, kind of expecting Zelo to have said something about what we do on a Tuesday.

"We don't do much on a Tuesday. Teacher just gets us to read English books in the morning, then we have art in the afternoon. I really like Art!" Zelo explained, smiling at me in the cute way he does. *I DO have telepathy!* I smiled as we walked into the classroom.

"You have a nice smile." Zelo said. "You should smile more often." And with that, he turned around and sat in his seat. I stood still and watched after him. So did Daehyun.

"What the...?" He muttered before smiling and winking at me. "Well, he is right. You do have a very cute smile~ Enough to make Youngjae...Ah never mind." He laughed and dragged me to our seats in the class. I was still in a bit of shock. Not just from being complimented, but from the complete change in Zelo's personality. *Yesterday, he completely ignored me and when he did speak to me, he just insulted me. But today he is helping me out and complimenting me.* I looked down to my knees and smiled. *Maybe he wants to be friends...or maybe he...likes me*

I gasped and looked at the back of Zelo's head. *Zelo....likes....me?* I shook my head. That was impossible. Completely impossible! Wasn't it? I shook the thought from my head as the teacher handed out books and left the classroom. *Does the teacher not like us?* I laughed to myself. After putting my notebook on the desk I picked up my book and began to read it, but after a few minutes I was very bored. I started humming a song quietly to myself and I leaned back in my seat, closing my eyes. I felt movement beside me and when I opened my eyes, Zelo was sitting next to me. He opened my notebook and looked at my little drawings.

"Wow!! These are really good~" He almost sang, looking at my chibi's. He flicked through the drawings of my friends and family. "Are these your parents?" He asked, pointing to my picture of them. I nodded.

"Yes. I want to draw these kinds of picture on my bedroom wall, so I need to practice."

"Oh. Can you draw me?" He asked, handing me one of his pencils. I took the pencil and frowned.

"Maybe." I sketched a stick man on the page and gave him a weird afro. Then I drew 5 more, each with different hair styles. "TA-DA! It's B.A.P!" Zelo took the page from me and gasped but still smiled.

"Hey! We all look the same. I look much better then the others you know! My face is nicer to look at!" I laughed and took the page out of the book, scrunching it up into a little ball. Daehyun turned around in his seat and gave a funny look to Zelo, like he was trying to understand something. "Draw it better!" Zelo pouted.

"Later, later okay?" I said in English. Zelo looked at be confused and tried to respond.

"Yes?" He said. I laughed as Zelo frowned looking slightly embarrassed. For a moment, I felt bad for laughing at his English. I stopped laughing and smiled at him.

"Later?" I said, this time in Korean. Zelo nodded and tugged on my sleeve.

"It's still wet." He said. *Stating the obvious again?* I thought. I nodded my head and felt Zelo's sleeve. His jumper was dry.

"What? How can yours be dry?" I asked, touching it again to make sure.

"I have a higher body temperature?" He suggested. "Take your jumper off or else you'll get sick." He tugged on my cardigan.

"No I don't want to. I'll get cold!" I rubbed my arms to try and warm up the sleeves.

"You're shivering. Take it off and put it on the heater." He said, trying to undo the top button.

"Yah! No! Fine I'll take it off!" I shouted, causing the whole class to look at me. I looked at them blushing then bowed. "Sorry, sorry. Please continue reading. Sorry." I took of my jumper and put it on the heater to dry. Daehyun laughed at us and turned around to continue his book. I sat back down at the table and sighed, putting my head on the desk.

"That was very embarrassing." I moaned. "And I bet it sounded very awkward too." Zelo just chuckled and put something over my shoulders. I sat up and felt his soft jumper on my back.

"Here you go." He said, leaning back in his seat. "Keep warm or else you will be sick tomorrow." I looked at his jumper and then back at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup~ You can give it back later, or tomorrow or whenever okay?" Zelo said and picked up the book. He opened it randomly at a page and began to 'read'. I smiled at how fake that had been. *Yah~ Choi Junhong, you can't be shy now can you?* I thought. I put the jumper on and tucked in my chair, picking up another book.

"Thank you very much Zelo." I said softly and began to read.

At lunch time, I went to my locker and picked up the bento box I had made. As I turned around, I saw Himchan, standing in front of me. But instead of his usual smile, he had a frown on his face instead. He looked slightly confused.

"Can I talk with you?" He asked. I tilted my head and nodded. He pointed to a corridor and pulled my arm. "In private yeah?" We walked down the corridor and stopped near the end. I had a slight deja vu, as the same thing had sort of happened yesterday.

"What's up?" I asked. Himchan shook his head.

"No me first. What's up with you?" He said. I frowned and leaned my head against the wall. 

"What d'you mean?"

"Why do you have bandages on your legs?" He asked, looking slightly worried.

"I tripped over on my way to school. I was bleeding and Zelo healed me up." Himchan nodded and then pulled on the jumper I was wearing.

"Why are you wearing Zelo's jumper?" He asked

"How did you know it was Zelo's?"

"WHY are you wearing Zelo's jumper?" I looked at Himchan, startled.

"Umm... my one was soaking wet, so Zelo gave me his until my one is dry." I smiled, thinking of Zelo's kindness today. Himchan seemed to read my mind, but this thought did not give him happiness.

"Zelo is being nice to you today huh? Is this making you happy?" I nodded. *It's always nice if people are kind to you. Who does it not make happy?* Himchan apparently.
 
"Are you falling for him?" He asked. I widened my eyes startled.
 
"What? Himchan that's very-"
 
"Are you?"
 
"No...I don't think so." I said slowly, but I felt my heart racing as I said so. *I thought your heart is only supposed to race if you tell lies.*
 
"Okay, because Yongguk reminded Zelo of your 'dare' to him and...well you see where this might me going?"
 
"My dare?"
 
"Yeah. The whole 'I dare you Zelo, just try and get me!' thing." I felt my whole face drop as he said that. *So all Zelo's kindness is...to try and win my bet?* For some reason I wanted to cry, but I made sure I didn't. Not in front of Himchan.
 
"Oh~"
 
"Don't worry about it okay? I think Yongguk has a plan so it should be okay." Himchan stood next to me and gave me a hug, my hair like he could feel my sadness.
 
"What plan could that be?"
 
"I think it was to get you and Zelo close, so that he'll forget why he hated you and ta-da, you will get along." Himchan said quietly. I nodded and held up my bento. 
 
"D'you want some?" I asked, trying to change the mood to something lighter. Himchan smiled and nodded.
 
"Is it as tasty as last time?" He asked.
 
"Maybe, nicer?" Himchan laughed quietly as I turned and walked down the corridor. He caught up with me and put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. His action caught me off guard slightly, but the warmth of his body was comforting. It made me feel secure and safe.