Teach Me!!

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

FLASHBACK 

A smell of disinfectant and medicine floated around the room. It smelt weird. It made me feel faint. I leaned back on the soft bed and tightened my grip on the rim of my school jumper. It was quite cold in the hospital, and at a time like this, I was really wishing I wasn't wearing a skirt.

"She should be okay." An unfamiliar voice said. "Her eyes may be uncomfortable for a few days but her eyesite should go back to normal after that." I was not the only one to sigh relief. Himchan who was standing near me also sighed in relief.

"What about ?" He asked. His voice was still uneasy but he sounded more comforted then he had been on the way here.

" will be fine in a few hours. Don't worry." The doctor moved away from Himchan and towards my bedside. "Your throat and eyes will be fine." He said comforting me. "Your boyfriend did the right thing, bringing you here. I recommend you speak to your headteacher about removing the girl who did this to you." And I heard him walk away. *Wait! Did he just call Himchan my boyfriend?!*

"I think he just called me your boyfriend." Himchan chuckled. I would have widened my eyes if they hadn't been covered with a bandage. *Wow...can Himchan read my mind?* I laughed to myself. Himchan started laughing quietly too. He put his hand on my arm. "Sometimes, I really feel like I can hear your thoughts clearly like you are speaking them to me." I felt Himchan move away and laugh again, only this time it seemed more uncomfortable.

It was quite in our room for a little while. Then I heard a pacing of feet. Like four or five people where running towards us. 'My hearing really improves when I can't see.' The door opened and a few people walked in. I wasn't sure of how many though

"Hyung!" Three people said together. I looked towards the direction of the voices. "Hana!" They said again. Not exactly at the same time however. It was kind of messy, each person starting a fraction after the other.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked. *Daehyun?* I nodded and smiled.

"I'm fine." I coughed, my throat still hurting slightly.

"That's good. We came here as quickly as we could." A different voice said. *That is definatly Youngjae.* I thought. "Don't worry Hana. Yujin is no longer going to be in our school okay?" I nodded to him and put my hands by my sides to sit myself up.

"Are you okay?" Another voice said, which turned out to be Jongup.

"Yes. I'm fine." I smiled and tugged on the edge of my cardigan again. I felt someone walked over to my bed and sit next to me. They put their hand on my head and messed up my hair.

"You are a strong kid you know that." A deep voie said to me in a friendly tone.

"Bang Yongguk." I said in a joke-like voice. "I know I am strong. So why are you treating me like a kid?" Several voices chuckled around me as Yongguk took his hand off my head.

"You're still a kid, kid. No matter how strong you act." He said and leaned back on the bed, holding himself up with his hands by the feel of it. *So Himchan is here. Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Yongguk...What about...Zelo?* It didn't sound like he was here, and if he was, he was being really quiet. It upset me slightly. I don't even know why, I wasn't suppossed to be affected by Zelo at all. 'It shouldn't matter...it doesn't matter!' Suddenly, I felt someone pull my arms in front of me and pushed something cold into my hands.

"It's Bon Bon Grape Juice," A familiar voice said. I looked up to the sound of Zelo's voice, and I felt a tug at my heart, like in relief. "You like it, right?" I nodded with a small smile and took hold of the can of juice.

"Thank you."

END FLASHBACK 

"School will be finishing two hours ealier today, due to a staff meeting. Please leave school when requested. Thank you." Half the class cheered, while the other half sat silent as the school announcement rang through the building. *So school is finishing early today?* I thought. I twirled my pencil through my fingers as the history teacher put the textbook down on the table and his pen.

"Well, that's all I'm going to teach you today." He nodded and sat at his desk. "Do whatever until the break." Since our usual teacher mainly focused on English language she was away teaching other classes and we had Mr Oh, the history teacher, teaching us today. I liked him, he was funny and a good teacher - the perfect teacher! Daehyun and Zelo both turned around and smiled at me.

"Since we have an extra two hour," Daehyun said to me. "What are you planning to do?" I tapped the side of my head in thought.

"Well, I have no idea," I muttered. Then I suddenly remembered something. "Aw crap." I sighed to myself and dropped my head onto the table.

"What's wrong?" Daehyun asked.

"My parent's are out today." I sighed, shaking my head. "And I don't have the house keys with me!" I sat up and dropped my head from side to side in a very annoyed style. This seriously wasn't cool. Zelo and Daehyun watched me, like they where trying to come up with some sort of solution. Then, judging by Zelo's expression, they got one.

"You can hang out with us today." He said. "We usually hang out in a quiet area of town and go to shops for drinks when this sort of thing happens." Daehyun nodded in agreement and pointed at me.

"Yeah," He said. "You should come." I nodded to them and smiled.

"That should be okay," I said to them. "Thank you very much." Zelo waved his hand at me with a smirk.

"You don't need to thank us for something like that you know," He said. "We like having you around anyway." He winked at me and turned around so he could pack up his jotters. My eyes widened as I watched Zelo turn around. 'Did he just wink at me?' I asked myself. 'What's he up to now?' The bell rang for the final break of the day. It was usually a short break, seeing as we had class to get to after, but since we didn't have long before we went home (or to town, as the case may be) I swear the break had extended by about 10 minutes.

"Himchan!~" I sang to him as I noticed him standing by the lockers again. We had taken to standing there instead of sitting at our usual table, which was weird but not uncomfortable.

"Hana!~" Himchan sung back. "Did you hear the announcement?" I nodded to him ethusiastically and holding onto my backpack straps for the sake of it.

"We're getting out of school early!" I skipped. I really don't know why I was so happy. Was it because school was finishing early? Was it because of the nice weather? Because I'm talking to Himchan? Because I got invited out? Because Zelo winked at me...? I couldn't place my finger on it. Maybe a mix of all of them.

"Boo!" I jumped as Youngjae crept up behind me shouted 'Boo!' in my ears. I turned around quickly and like a reflex action, I hit him on the arm.

"Don't do that!" I laughed, scowling a him. "I don't like that." Youngjae dramatically grabben his arm and limped away from me towards Yongguk. He leaned on Yongguks arm, and sighed dramatically.

"Yongguk! She hit me on the arm. " He cried. Yongguk raised an eyebrow and scoffed at him.

"If she hit you on the arm," He said. "Why the crap did you limp over here?" Seeing he wasn't going to get any sympathy from Yongguk, Youngjae stood up and scratched the back of his head. We stood quietly for a moment as everyone else gathered around before Youngjae spoke again.

"So..." He said. "Do we have any plans for this afternoon?" Zelo, who had appeared beside me, put his arm around my shoulder and pointed his finger like a gun at Youngjae.

"Yup~" He said. "We're hanging out in town today. And Hana's coming too." Youngjae nodded but Himchan looked at us suspiciously. I shrugged at him and he nodded. 'Neither of us know what's up with Zelo today.' I tried to send Himchan telepathic messages, but I wasn't sure if he got them or not.

"Could Sunmi come with us?" Youngjae asked, trying to appear cool, but you could see the hope in his eyes. I almost felt bad for him when I knew I had to tell him she was busy today.

"Umm...Sunmi is practising basketball today." I said. "She wants to get better so..." Youngjae nodded and awkwardly sighed. I saw Daehyun smirk from beside Youngjae and slyly put his hands into a love heart shape. I smiled and dropped my head so that Youngjae would see me. Zelo - who still hand his arm around my shoulder - turned around to face Yongguk.

"Hyung!" He said. "Will I be able to get my skateboard before we meet up?" I looked up at Zelo.

"You can skateboard?" I asked. I always thought skateboarding was really cool. It was quite popular in the UK, where many university students preferred that as their mode of transport.

"Yup." He said with a smirk before looking back at Yongguk.

"Yeah I think so." Yongguk said before looking back to his phone and texting the mysterious people I didn't know. Zelo turned back around towards the group, pulling me with him.

"You can really skateboard?" I asked him again. Zelo nodded to me and chuckled slightly.

"Yes." He laughed. "Why is that such an unbelieveable thing?" I shrugged at him and looked away.

"Because skateboarders are usually really cool." Zelo pulled away from me and crouched down slightly so that we were eye-to-eye. He looked at me deeply and I almost thought he was going to say something personal or meaningful.

"So are saying I'm cool?" He asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. *I knew he wouldn't say anything meaningful*.

"I didn't say that at all, Zelo." I laughed just as the bell rang for us to finish break. Even though it was pointless, we had to go to class for roughly 15 minutes before leaving again. I noticed that it was still light outside, not sunset like it usually was when we left school. We sat awkwardly in class for a while before our teacher announced we could leave. I waved goodbye to Sunmi, Minki and Mikhyun before walking with Zelo and Daehyun to the front door. Himchan and Yongguk were already there when we arrived so we just stood waiting for Jongup and Youngjae. We didn't have to wait long before we saw Jongup walking towards us.

"Where's Youngjae?" Himchan asked as he stood by the door with his hands in his pockets.

"He's training apparently," Jongup explained. "Practising for sports day."

"But...Youngjae hates sports." Zelo said confused. Yongguk and Daehyun laughed together while Himchan and Jongup just stood there, smiling like a pair of somewhat attractive weirdo's. I stood on my tiptoes and whispered to him.

"Remember what you thought about Sunmi and Youngjae?" I said to him. I saw his eye's widen and he looked towards the PE department. He shook his head and laughed before turning to the front door.

"Let's get going," He said to us. "Before it gets too late or dark or something." We walked outside into the warmth and bright sunlight. I winced, my eyes still being sensitive, and covered my eyes with my hands.

"Are you okay?" Himchan asked me. I nodded and dropped my hands, letting my eyes adjust to the brightness. There was a cool breeze that felt nice with the warm weather we where having. It seemed like the cold weather was gone for good now. We left the school talking and laughing cheerfully. Himchan had removed his jumper and was carrying it over his shoulder. Yongguk and Zelo rolled up their sleeves and Daehyun was carrying his jumper over his bag. Jongup and I were the only ones wearing all our uniform.

"Let's go!" Daehyun laughed as we stood at the metro stop and waited for the train to come to us. Zelo checked the time on his phone and pointed down the road to the path we usually walk up to get to school.

"I'm going home quickly," He said. "To pick up my skateboard. I'll see you guys in a bit." And he ran off down the street. The train came a few minutes after he left and the five of us climbed onto it quickly. Standing up like usual, we stood by the doors and talk quietly among ourselves. Himchan and I pointed out how nice the weather was today and planned a mini drama set with what we could see.

"That would be the place a girl walks when she gets hurt by the guy she likes." Himchan smiled as he pointed to the path I had walked down after Zelo said those very hurtfull things. *That's awkward.* I thought to myself. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Himchan drop his head and sigh. "Sorry...I remember now." He held my shoulder and shook me lightly before tapping his forehead. "I really can read your mind you know. I know that you like tropical fruit juice. So I'm gonna treat you okay?" I smiled to Himchan and nodded.

"I'll treat you to something too."

ZELO P.O.V 

I opened the door to my apartment and walked in quickly. I didn't want to be wasting time. I didn't have time to waste. Walking quickly, I opened up the storage cupboard in the hallway and pulled forward to skateboard holder. I had seven different skateboards, each with a different design and pattern on them. *Which one would Hana like?* I thought to myself. Shrugging, I pulled out the blue one with awesome stars on it and walked into my bedroom.

It was probably the second largest room in the house...and it was quite messy. I noticed that my laptop was still on the floor. As I went to pick it up, I tripped over a piled of 15 complete drama boxsets and into 7 movies, 12 complete shoujo animes and 13 shoujo mangas, along with the printouts of a popular romance webtoon.

"." I cursed under my breath as I realised that not only had I hurt myself, I had actually no idea where I was going to put them. I suppose you're wondering why I have them huh you? Well, it's because of Hana. Aish! That girl, it's almost impossible to get her to like me. This has got to be the first time someone has not confessed to me within five minutes of spending time with me. So that's why I bought all these stupid drama's and manga books. So many different characters and things....

I picked up my notebook on the floor and read the list I'd written late last night. Cool, Cute, Funny, Caring, Dorky, Cold, Deep, Silent. There where so many different types of male characters that seem to each have four girls in love with them, except from the one they wanted. I could relate to these guys, so I took a note of each of there personalities. *In this list,* I thought, *Is the guy that Hana will fall for. In the dare....yes, I will win this dare.*

I'd almost forgotten about that. The dare. This would have been a whole lot easier if the dare hadn't been there...but what could I do now? I messed up, and now had to do everything the long and hard way. Picking up my skateboard, I closed the laptop and threw the notebook down, planning to clear up the mess later and headed for the door. Locking it behind me, I ran out of the apartment block and skated to our usual meeting place in Hongdae.

HANA/YOUR P.O.V 

It was really warm in the town. Even Jongup and I had removed our jumpers. Himchan was insisting on us all going to a juice and smoothie shop, so we where all heading over to the shop, wherever it was suppossed to be. There was a gentle breeze that ruffled my skirt slightly, and blew my hair to the side. It wasn't enough to cool us down, but it was enough to make me feel comfortable. My shirt and tie moved a bit too, and I could feel my pink cheeks cooling slowly. Himchan tugged my arm and took us down a small ally to a quiet shop, the sun just reaching the sign.

Inside smelt really fruity and it was really cool. A few students where sitting by the window on their laptops, talking about something to do with law....I think. My Korean does have it's weaknesses. We stood by the counter and looked at the hand written list of possible drinks for sale. Daehyun came up beside me and pointed to three different drinks.

"Strawberry and kiwi is very nice," He said with a smile. "Banana smoothie is sweet if you want something sweet, and Tropical is so very very refreshing." I nodded as Daehyun gave me a description on his three favourite drinks before deciding he wanted to have some Strawberry and Kiwi juice.

"I'll have tropical juice!" I exclaimed and went to open my bag to get some money out.

"Hey!" Himchan said. "I'm paying for you remember?" I nodded to him and smiled.

"Yeah...but I wanna treat you too." I stuck my tongue out at him and took out my purse. Himchan laughed and looked at the menu himself. It seemed he couldn't decide what he wanted to drink because he closed his eyes and pointed randomly at the menu.

"This one!" He said, pointing to the passion fruit juice. "Buy me this one donsaeng!" I nodded and ordered the drink for Himchan. After about ten minutes in there, we had each bought a different thing. I had Tropical Fruit juice, Himchan had Passion Fruit drink, Daehyun bought Strawberry and Kiwi juice, Yongguk bought Mango juice and Jongup had Cranberry juice. Before we left to go to the park, I bought a Watermelon and Mint drink for Zelo and walked out.

"Do you think Zelo will like this?" I asked Yongguk as we walked towards a quiet and deserted car park. Yongguk looked at the juice and nodded to me with a confident eye smile. He took his juice straw out his mouth and grinned at me.

"Zelo will like anything if its coming from you." He chuckled and began drinking his juice again. I smiled to myself and started drinking my own juice as we sat down and on the surrounding wall. It was nice and quiet, though you could hear people in the distance. Then there was a sound of wheels rolling quickly across an uneven ground. Shortly afterwards, Zelo came into view, riding his skateboard with his jumper tied around his waist. *Wow...he looks so cool.* My mind flustered, just watching him coming closer to us.

"Hey." He said, as he stepped off in front of us and kicked the skateboard up so he could catch the end of it. Yongguk nodded as a greeting and Jongup raised his hand in a pathetic sort of wave. Daehyun and Himchan both said "Hi" and I held out cup of juice for him.

"Juice for you." I smiled, holding the cool drink out in front of me. Zelo nodded and took the juice from me.

"Did you buy this for me?" He asked. I nodded and tugged on the edge of my shirt. Himchan cough from beside me and waved his cup at Zelo as he raised any eyebrow.

"She bought this for me too." He smirked with a slight cockiness in his voice. I smiled slightly again and took a drink from my juice. Zelo at the same time took a drink from his juice.

"Wow...." He said afterwards. "This is nice and coolling. Thank you." He smiled at me leaned against the wall I was sitting on. We sat quietly for a moment before Zelo stood up again and placed his cup on the wall before skating around the empty carpark, doing some cool tricks. He jumped in the air, and twisted the skateboard and other things. It was very impressive.

"Yah! You stupid show-off." Yongguk laughed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "There is no need for that." We laughed at his comment and continued to watch him for a while longer. He then walked back over to us and stood in front of me. I handed him his juice from beside me but instead of just taking it he just winked at me.

"Huh?-" I tried to say as he lifted up my wrist and took a drink of my juice. After almost three mouthfuls, he stopped drinking it and smiled.

"That is tasty." He laughed. I noticed out of the corner of my eyes everyone else was watching us.

"It's nearly all gone!" I exclaimed, shaking my cup at him. He took his own juice and grinned at me.

"Drink this then." He smiled, forcing the straw of his juice into my mouth. Shocked, I widened my eyes and tried to lean back away from Zelo and his juice but he just leaned over me closer. "Try it." I felt my cheeks becoming red as I leaned back as far away as I could without falling off the wall. But Zelo just placed on hand on the wall and leaned even closer, our bodies nearly touching. "Drink it." He laughed again. Realising I couldn't back away anymore, I nodded and took a small drink of his juice. He was right. It was delicious. I took another drink before Zelo took the cup away.

"It's nice." I smiled and sat up forward a bit as Zelo moved away. He nodded to me and took another drink of his own juice. Yongguk coughed loudly, making us all look towards him. He waed his mobile at us a nodded towards Himchan.

"Himchan and I need to go." He said. "Got to work. So you kids stay here and be good." And he dragged a confused looking Himchan away from us all and towards the busy town. Now there was only me, Zelo, Jongup and Daehyun. Zelo picked up his skateboard again and began doing some tricks.

"Teach me!!" I shouted to him. I climbed off the wall and put my juice cup on the wall. I wanted to learn this skateboarding stuff. I walked over to Zelo, who was spinning around and around. He stopped and looked down at me with a slight smile.

"You want to learn to skateboard?" He asked, stepping off the skateboard and gesturing towards it. I looked between him and it and then back to him.

"Wha? You think I can just skateboard like this now?" I cried out looking at him as if he was a crazy person. He smiled at me and stepped back.

"I'll hold your hand if you like." I frowned at him and stepped on the skateboard.

"Now what?" I asked, looking at the floor around me. Zelo came closer to me and took my hand. He stood in front of me and pointed to my leg.

"Put your foot on the floor and push yourself along okay?" I nodded to him and pushed myself along. Zelo let go of my hand as I slowly rolled down the empty carpark. But as I pushed myself again, I lost my balance and fell off, hitting my knees off the hard floor. Zelo ran over to me, and surpressing his laughter helped me up.

"That was not funny." I scowled at him, and looked down at my grazed knees. Then he burst out into laughter, not being able to hold it in anymore.

"It was quite funny." He laughed, messing up my hair. "You'll have to admit that." I shook my head and picked up the skateboard, turning it around so I could try again, in the opposite direction. Then I noticed something.

"They've gone." I pointed to where Daehyun and Jongup where supossed to be. Now there was only our cups of juice. We looked at each other and then at the wall again. They had really just left us. Shrugging, I put the skateboard down and stepped on it again. "Just watch my Choi Junhong. I will master this. You can bet on it."

"How much are you betting?" He asked with a smirk as I pushed myself along again like before. I shrugged, as I tripped off again, only landing on my feet this time.

"You choose," I said, getting back on it again. "What do you want?" Zelo tapped the side of his head thoughtfully and then clicked his fingers.

"If you don't master this then...I want a kiss." He said in a sing songy voice. I almost tripped off the skateboard again.

"A what?!"

"A kiss. If you don't master it." He decided. "A kiss on each cheek okay?" I felt my face flushing.

"Don't get your hopes up." I choked. "Because I will master this!" Several hours later and many more bruises, grazes and cuts, I had finally learnt how to travel in a straight line without falling off and turn slightly. It was fairly late now, and we both decided it would be a good idea to go home. Zelo picked up his skateboard and we collected our drinks, me limping slightly due to my sore legs.

"Get that cleaned up when you go home okay?" Zelo smiled to me as we stood on the quiet metro. I nodded to him and looked out the window. Just as we where approaching his stop, Zelo held my arm and turned me around to face him. "You didn't master skateboarding." He smirked to me as he tapped his cheek.

"No...please." I almost begged, not wanting to kiss him. He shook his head and tapped his cheek again.

"A deal's a deal you know." His voice was taunting me. Face-palming myself, I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me. Raising my head, I lightly brushed my lips against his soft cheek. I moved away quickly, feeling embarrassed. Zelo smirked and tilted his head to the side. "Other cheek too." He said.

"What?!"

"That was my terms and conditions." I shook my head and took a step backwards, trying not to walk into the person behind me. "It's my stop next and if you don't kiss me I'm not getting off."

"I have no problem with that," I laughed. "Stay on the train then."

"I'll be staying at your house again." He smirked. I widened my eyes, not being able to tell if he was being serious or not. Sighing, I stood next to him again and raised my head. As I was about to lightly kiss his cheek again, Zelo turned his head so our lips connected. His warm breath made me shiver as he pulled me closer to him and held the kiss for a few moments longer. Then he pulled himself away and with a quick but shy smile, he walked off the train.