Lonely Lunch?

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

 

"Hana! We're gonna go home for lunch because we don't live that far away...You'll be alright yeah?" Sunmi walked with me as we left the PE department. Minki and Mikhyun where walking just behind us.

"Umm yes I guess so." I forced a smile, trying not to feel dissapointed about not being able to sit with my new friends.

"...We can eat here if you want. We don't mind." She said quickly, seemingly reading my expression.

"No no no no. It's fine. I have a lunch anyway so I'll see you later okay?" I waved goodbye to them as they left the school and started walking towards an empty table. I sat down and pulled my little bento box out of my bag. I had been inspired to make one of these after watching a Japanese drama, where they had made these super cute lunch boxes. I looked happily at my bento, thinking it looked quite good for my first attempt.

I picked up my little travel chopsticks and picked up a piece of chicken and ate it. *Yummy!* I smiled satisfied with my own cooking. I looked at my empty table and sighed. It felt so lonely. I looked down at my food and smiled weakly. I had to be strong. It was difficult enough and I really couldn't start crying. I'd never really been on my own. In Britian, I was the kind of person who could sit with any group of people and we could get on well. But it wasn't the same here, you couldn't just walk up to people you didn't know and try to sit with them.

I took out my iPod and looked for a song to play. I couldn't find one so I sighed and put the iPod back in my pocket.

"You seem sad." A voice said. I looked up and saw Himchan sitting next to me. I windened my eyes.

"Himchan! When did you sit there?"

"When you looked down." He smiled as he picked up his little bowl of rice and started to eat. I looked at him and frowned.

"Will you not sit with your friends?" I asked.

"I will." Not long after, the other Kingka's started to sit at my once-empty table. Even Yongguk, which surprised me. I looked at all the boys who each smiled in their own weird way.

"Wow!" Himchan exclaimed pointing to my bento. "It's so cute." They leaned over the table to look at my bento.

"Waah~ I like it!" Youngjae smiled. "Can I take a picture?" He pulled out his phone and I pushed my bento over to him and blushed slightly.

"How can you eat it when it's so cute?" Jongup smiled a little. *Does he always ask many questions?*

"Because I'm hungry~" I smiled and Yongguk laughed.

"Of course. Youngjae give her her food back." Youngjae passed the bento back and I picked up a vegetable and chewed it happily. Zelo watched me eating before he looked at his own soup bowl.

"Is it nice?" He asked, pointing to my bento.

"I think so~ Do you want to try some?" I pushed the bento to him and handed his the chopsticks. He hesitated before taking the chopsticks and picking up some of the chicken. He put it in his mouth quickly and chewed it slowly. I watched him. *Does he like it?* We all watched Zelo and he nodded slowly like a food critic...or a critic in general.

"It's good!" He handed me back the chopstick and I smiled taking my food back. I picked up another vegetable and ate it. Daehyun looked at me with raised his eyebrows.

"You just shared those chopsticks with Zelo, how can you eat so casually?" He asked. I looked at the chopsticks then at Daehyun then at Zelo.

"What do you mean?" I frowned

"He means most girls would  be fangirling over that right now!" Zelo laughed running his hand through his hair. *A habit of his it seems*

"No I mean that's an indirect kiss." I looked at Daehyun and widened my eyes. So did the other boys. I looked at my chopsticks again. *In what way is that an indirect kiss? I always do that in Britian...Korea is weird.*

"I don't think so!" Himchan said. "Nothing is wrong with sharing things like that. Between friends or family, who cares?" *Himchan is covering for me again. He's like a big brother to me.* I smiled slightly at Himchan thankfully and he nodded back at me.

"Can I try some?" He asked. I nodded and he took the chopsticks from me this time. "Yes it's very good. Much better then this school stuff." He smiled, handing me the chopsticks back.

"Sharing food with your sister?" Yongguk laughed. I frowned at him but Youngjae and Jongup laughed.

"What has he been saying?" Youngjae asked. I looked at Himchan, who seemed to be blushing slightly.

"Something about seeing Hana as a younger sister." I looked at Yongguk with wide eyes and then turned to look at Himchan who was blushing even more. Zelo noticed this and laughed.

"Why are you blushing Himchan?" He asked and smiled.

"Himchan is like my older brother too. He has been nice to me on my very first day. Besides we are similar, we are both cute don't you think?" I grinned, poking Himchan in the cheek. *I can cover for you too.* I thought. Youngjae looked at us and shook his head.

"Call him oppa now." He smiled, picking up some rice on his plate.

"Hey I helped you out today! Am I your older brother too?" Daehyun asked, trying to act cool but he had the look of a five year old in his eyes.

"Translation: I wanna be called Oppa too!" Yongguk laughed before eating some kimchi. We all laughed at the table apart from Daehyun who narrowed his eyes at Yongguk.

"Ha ha ha you are just so funny Yongguk." Daehyun said sarcastically. I laughed and ate more of lunch. It was nice to have company, even if these guys where very weird. *These Kingka's are weird. I thought they where suppossed to be cool and completely perfect for every girl to fall for...these guys are just normal, so what makes them so special?*

"So how was your first morning?" Jongup asked. 'Detective work again?'

"It was alright. We didn't have any class except from PE and that was quite uneventful." I shrugged, putting another piece of chicken into my mouth.

"Uneventful?!" Daehyun and Zelo shouted out together.

"She was an ace at basketball. She had freaking skills! Her aim is perfect to the point!" Zelo laughed. I started blushing again and almost choked on the chicken. Himchan tapped my back and shook his head.

"You get embarrassed so easily." He smiled. Youngjae pulled out a carton of apple juice and chucked it towards me.

"Drink." He said.

"Don't you...?" I picked up the juice and looked at him.

"No I don't even like apple juice." He laughed and finished the last of his food. "Done!" I still had almost half my food to eat. I started eating it really quickly.

"Hic!" The six Kingka's looked at me. "Hic!" *Oh no!~*

"Ha ha -Hic- I got the -Hic- hiccups -Hic-" Suddenly they all started laughing.

"-Hic- What?" I asked.

"You're just so funny!" Yongguk laughed, his deep voice shaking the whole table as he laughed. It felt like there was a mini earthquake coming.

"Somehow you always seem to be so childish!" Daehyun laughed, putting his head on the table.

"I can't -Hic- help it -Hic-!!" Everytime I hiccuped, they just started laughing more and more until I was blushing bright red. Redder then something really red. Zelo tried to stand up to go somewhere but he just fell down again. Most of school where looking at us, wondering what was going on.

"Your gonna -Hic- lose your -Hic- cool image if you -Hic- keep this up." I snapped, getting a little frustarated. They all started breathing slowly, trying to calm down. Zelo stood up and walked away somewhere as I dropped my head to the desk, still hiccupping.

ZELO'S P.O.V 

Laughing quietly I walked away from the table to the vending machine. *I need to get her something to drink*. I thought. I hadn't laughed...no WE hadn't laughed like that for ages. None of us. *Things will be fun if she stays around.* As I looked at the vending machine, I tried to think of what she would want. Then my mind changed and I started thinking about what would happen if Hana wasn't our friend. *It would be the same as before.* I thought. *She seems to have a certain charm that works on us. Even Yongguk was laughing at her...*

I put in some money and bought some mango juice. *She likes mango right?* I wondered while walking back. Then this girl stood in front of me. I didn't know who she was but she looked familiar. She had her hair curled and died a yucky brown-blonde colour, and she was wearing too much make-up. *Hana looks much better then you, go away so I can stop looking at your face.* Suddenly I frowned. Why would I think like that? Why would I think about Hana at this moment?

"Umm...Hello?" I asked the girl.

"Oppa! I'm wondering how you are?" The girl smiled with a bad look. Her aegyo .

"Umm...who are you?" I frowned asking the girl her name. I really wanted her to go away, but I couldn't be rude to her. Yongguk and Daehyun are the rude gangsters...not me.

"Oppa? You don't remember me? I'm Lee Min Ah of class One - C! Silly Oppa!" She went to touch my face and I flinched out of the way.

"I see...well seeing as I'm the second youngest in the school right now, can you please stop calling me oppa." I asked, trying to end the conversation quickly.

"But oppa...I'm the youngest!" She pouted at me then grinned. It was not cute in anyway. *Your aegyo is making me sick...get lost!* I thought, really wanting to shout it at her.

"No you're not don't lie." I frowned.

"If I'm not then who is oppa?"

"Park Hana." I smiled when I said her name and pointed to the table we where eating at. "And stop calling me oppa!" I walked past her, back towards out table.

"That forgiener is lying to you oppa! Don't fall for that s tricks! She is just trying to ruin you and the other oppa's! Don't fall for it." She shouted behind me as I walked towards the table.

HANA'S (YOUR) P.O.V 

"That forgiener is lying to you oppa!" I heard. I was about to turn around but I suddenly had someones hands covering my ears and holding my head facing Youngjae. It was Himchan. *I guess he is helping me out again.* I sighed and looked at Youngjae, who was looking at me and started making funny faces, making me laugh a bit. I saw Zelo's arm place a bottle in front of me as Himchan took his hands of my ears.

"Stupid ." He muttered. Then he smiled and looked at the mango juice bottle.

"Is this for me Zelo?" He joked.

"Nope it's for Hana to get rid of her hiccup things." Zelo pointed at me and I looked at the bottle.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup take it!"

"Really?"

"Yup!...What's wrong? Don't you want it?" Zelo was smiling at me. I saw where this was going.

"No no I do but...." I laughed and picked up the mango juice. "Thank you."

"No problem...you said I could pay you back." Zelo pulled out the bon bon juice and smiled.

"You havn't drunk it yet?"

"Nope but I will now." I giggled abit and opened the bottle of mango juice and Zelo opened the can of grape juice. It felt weird that we where drinking each others drinks. But the mango juice was very nice and tasty. I smiled after my first drink.

"Nice huh?" Zelo grinned. I nodded at him.

"Yeah it is! This is my first time drinking it." Zelo nodded and we continued drinking our juice.

HIMCHAN'S P.O.V 

I watched Zelo and Hana's little coversation going on. I felt like I was smiling at how cute they where being. *Do they even know they're cute together?* I shook my head slowly and Zelo started smiling.

"Yup!...What's wrong? Don't you want it?" He smiled. Hana's expression changed a bit but I couldn't recognise the emotion she was showing. It was a weird one. I looked at Yongguk who was also watching them. He winked at me, telling me to just leave them be and just watch from the side. *Wow, I can get a lot of information from one of Yongguk's winks* I thought.

*I wonder if they will get together in the future?* I thought what it would be like for my 'sister' to date my good friend. It would be weird...but Zelo had better be nice to her if that ever happens. *I will still look out for her...if it's a classmate who upsets her or one of my friends.*