Holiday!

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

FIRST DAY

 
As soon as the express train pulled into the station, we picked up our backpacks and headed out onto the platform. It was an outdoor platform and so we automatically felt the heat of the sun as soon as we were outside.
 
 It was a very small station - just a local village community station - so there were not a lot of other passengers. But that didn't mean there weren't a lot of people. All of which, had turned up to see our good friends, the kingka's of our high school.
 
"Yongguk oppa!" Some older ones called.
 
"Himchan! You look good today!"
 
"Jongup! Look over here!"
 
"Daehyun! You look so nice! Noona gives you her love!"
 
"Youngjae has a girlfriend?"
 
"Zelo? You too?" The fangirls went quiet, apart from a murmur that rippled through them. *They better be nice to Sunmi,* I thought to myself, clenching my fists, feeling suddenly protective of her. *If they try anything...*
 
 Yongguk lifted a hand into the air and waved slightly. Daehyun and Jongup copied while Himchan just walked through a back door. Youngjae held a tighter grip of Sunmi's hand and followed Himchan. Then we all just followed them.
 
 Taking the back exit was very beneficial for us, as it directed us away from the fangirls. When we were away from the station, Sunmi and I laughed awkwardly.
 
"You guys are really popular everywhere, right?" Sunmi chuckled, glancing down to Youngjae's shoes, to prevent making uncomfortably eye contact with him. All the boys coughed slightly and looked around.
 
"They treat us like that almost everywhere we go." Daehyun said, trying to find words that would be considered correct to describe what was going on there.
 
"We all have different amounts of popularity in different place," Jongup tried to explain. "For example, Yongguk is very popular here, as it is his 'territory' if you want to put it that way but Daehyun is more popular in Busan..."
 
"We don't like it all of the time," Himchan muttered. "Sometimes it's nice to have the attention, but right now, we don't want it. We just want a nice break." We stood quietly, looking at each other and trying to work out what to do next. Then I saw it.
 
"The sea!" I shouted out again, changing the mood of the conversation. I ran over to the side of the road, at the edge of a cliff and looked over the edge. The water was hitting off the rocks, creating a refreshing sea spray effect. I stretched out my arms, trying to feel the water spray against my fingertips.
 
"Please be careful Hana." Zelo's voice came from behind me as he put his hand on my shoulder. I stood up straight and turned to smile at him.
 
"I'm not going to fall you know." I laughed.Yongguk started to lead us down a steep path towards a small-ish looking beach house. It was a pale building with large windows on the front, a balcony at one of the windows and a porch with tables and chairs. From where we stood, I could see a conservatory at the back. It looked like the beach houses you saw in movies, only cosier.
 
We reached it after a while. We had tired feet and were a little sleepy in general, but overall we were quite excited to be there. 
 
"Ah~" Yongguk smiled, as he pulled a key out of his pocket. "Our home for the next few days." He opened the front door and - after quickly pulling off his shoes - walked inside. We followed in after him and also took off our shoes. The boys took next to no time making themselves at home as quickly as possible.
 
"It's better then before!" Zelo shouted out as he collapsed onto the pale striped sofa in the living room.
 
"Did you refurbish it?" Jongup wondered, inspecting the table in the centre of the room. Daehyun lay himself down across the floor, Youngjae sat in the large armchair (with Sunmi sitting on the arm of the chair) and Himchan leaned against the window frame after opening the window.
 
"My parents did recently." Yongguk nodded, leaning back on another sofa. Suddenly, a force pulled me down on to the sofa Zelo was lying on. I fell on top of him, and feeling my face blushing red, I tried to stand up.
 
"Teddy bear." Zelo murmured like a sleeping baby. It would have been cute if he had actually been asleep, but he wasn't. I struggled slightly but couldn't break out of Zelo's grasp. My heart was beating so quickly, I felt like I was going to faint. Zelo then pulled me closer to his body, as he buried his head against my back. My stomach started doing a loop-de-loop. Looking around, I noticed that everyone was very relaxed. *I think everyone is really tired.* I stopped struggling and stayed with Zelo, although I kept fretting about stupid things. *My hair is a mess...Can he feel my heartbeat?...My jumper isn't that soft.* Fretting about it like Zelo was even going to notice that sort of stuff.
 
 "You all seem tired," Yongguk grinned, standing up. "Should I show you to your rooms? We can go to the beach afterwards." That woke everyone up a bit. The beach. 
 
"Yeah!" Youngjae called out excitedly. We all got to our feet and walked up the stairs with Yongguk leading the way.
 
"Oh ..." He gasped, face palming himself as we reached the top of the stairs.
 
"Huh?"
 
"What?" We all asked at roughly the same time.
 
Yongguk sighed and scratched the back of his head awkwardly.
 
"I just remembered that there are only three rooms." He explained to us. *Three? Only three?* I saw Himchan counting on his fingers, trying to work out how to equally divide eight into three.
 
"Is it beds now? Or still futons?" Jongup asked, calculating something in his head. 
 
"Beds," Yongguk said. "A double and a single in one room, a double in one room and then three singles in the last room." Damn. That really was awkward.
 
"Where will we sleep then?" Daehyun asked, clearly seeing that that wasn't an easy layout for us to work with.
 
"I'll take the double bedded room with Sunmi." Youngjae said, a little too enthusiastically. Zelo and I looked at him shocked while, Himchan and Yongguk just burst out laughing.
 
"No," Yongguk said simply. "I'd trust Hana and Zelo to be together more the I trust you two. You can go in the second room and share the bed if you want but Jongup is going to be in the single bed as a guard."
 
"Why would you trust those kids more then us?" Youngjae exclaimed, while Sunmi just blushed.
 
"Because they're kids." Himchan laughed. The three of them - Youngjae, Sunmi and Jongup - walked into their room and got themselves comfortable. Three down, five to go.
 
"You two don't mind that sharing do you?" Yongguk asked us. Himchan forced a cough and almost straight after that, Yongguk added. "Zelo, we'll give you a futon to sleep on if you'd prefer." I looked at Zelo who nodded to me and shrugged at the same time.
 
"I guess?" I said, though it sounded like a question. I was going to be sharing a room with Zelo. It felt really weird to be thinking about it in advance. We'd shared a room before, but that was completely improvised. This however, was planned.
 
 We walked into our room to relax more. The floor had a soft, cream carpet with light walls. There was a double armchair by the window, a small table next to it and a bookshelf that had more ornaments then books, but we wouldn't have time for reading this holiday anyway. It turned put that we had the bedroom with the balcony. As soon Zelo saw it, he walked up to it, pulled up the carpet and opened the door.
 
 The breeze spread right across the room, so even I could feel it from where I was on the other side of the room.
 
"Hana," He said. "Come here. I want to ask you something." *Ask me what?* I walked over to him, my heart beating with expectation and anticipation. A dizzy feeling came over me as I approached him. *Could he possibly...*
 
"Do you think we could go there?" Zelo pointed to a cliff edge, that raised above the beach and dropped over the edge to the sea. My heart dropped faster then a melon off a tower.
 
"Y-yes." I choked out, and turned back into the room. 
 
"Hana?" Sunmi's voice came from the door to our room.
 
"Huh?" 
 
"Let's get changed," Sunmi suggested. "We're going to the beach." I nodded and walked towards her. She lead me to the girls bathroom. Even this room was nice, with a step down bath and changing area. As we were getting changed, I felt like talking to Sunmi.
 
"So you're sleeping with Youngjae already?" I joked. "Wow..." Sunmi flustered quickly and shook her head.
 
"It's not like that," She exclaimed, getting slightly pink. "And besides, Jongup is there too." I laughed out loud as I put on my pale blue bikini.
 
"I know, I know." I laughed. Sunmi put on a black and white striped bikini that looked really good on her. I quickly put over a light pink chiffon cover up that came half way up my thigh. It didn't cover that much, but it made me feel better.
 
"Oh my gosh," Sunmi almost squealed. "You look so cute. Though aren't you worried about the boys looking at you." I pulled my hair to the side of my head and put it in a loose plait.
 
"I'm not worried, because they won't be looking at me."
 
ZELO'S P.O.V
 
 I held my heart as soon as Hana left our room. Leaning against the wall, I clutched my t-shirt and shook it. *I'm such a freaking idiot!* I exclaimed in my head. I was so close to asking Hana. So close to confessing everything to her, but what did I say? 'Do you think we could go there?' What?! Where the heck was 'there'?
 
I'd panicked. Panicked and completely lost my nerve. And wasted a chance to confess. *Such an idiot.* I stood back up straight and then looked for my beach clothes. I walked out of our room and headed to the boys bathroom to get changed. Everyone else apart from Himchan was in there.
 
"So you're sleeping with Hana now?" Jongup chuckled, looking at me with a smirk.
 
"What?" I said only to be cut off again.
 
"And the funny thing is, I don't think he's even confessed yet." Laughed Daehyun, folding up his clothes.
 
"Ah yes, that's hilarious..." I muttered sarcastically.
 
"Though, I'm actually dating Sunmi but I can't share a room alone with her." Youngjae grinned, although I could hear a bit of complaint in his voice.
 
"I'm here for you hyung." Smiled Jongup, which got us all laughing. When we were changed, we headed outside to the landing at the same time as Hana and Sunmi. In their beach clothes. Okay, I'm sorry and don't call me a ert for checking them out, but they looked hot alright. I darted my eyes quickly to my hyungs who were also looking, so I'm sure they thought the same thing.
 
"R-right," Yongguk stuttered, having lost his cool image momentarily. "To the beach yeah?" And he was back. I looked back at Hana, and started feeling really hot before we had even got outside. *Why did she put that see-through pink thing on?* I wondered, clenching and unclenching my hands. *It makes her look even more...* even my thoughts couldn't finish themselves.
 
 We walked downstairs, quickly pulled on some shoes, Yongguk and Himchan pulled out a pile of blankets. Soon, we reached the soft sanded beach. We put down some blankets and I collapsed onto one.
 
"You want to sit?" I asked Hana, hoping she would sit down next to me. Instead she shook her head and grinned at me.
 
"We're not being lazy this holiday, remember?" She chuckled and started taking off her pink cover up.
 
"Woah..." I said. "What are you doing?" She laughed and pulled it off, throwing it onto the blanket next to me.
 
"Let's go into the sea!" And she skipped down the sand into the water, closely followed by Youngjae, Sunmi and Himchan. Yongguk started laughing again.
 
"Kid, you look like your going to get a nose bleed." He laughed, pointing at me.
 
"She just....right then, she just....took it off...." I couldn't word it properly and ended up sounding like a creep. Yongguk grinned at me and tapped my shoulder.
 
"It seems your finally growing up that way kid," He laughed. "Maybe I should put Jongup with you two instead." And he got up to run into the sea. *What?*
 
"Hey!" I shouted after him. "What do you mean by that?!"
 
SECOND DAY
 
HANA'S P.O.V
 
I woke up early the next morning. Sighing, I turned over in the large bed and looked out the window. Even though it was early, the sun was shining brightly and I could hear the sea from below Yongguk's beach home. I sat up and stretched my arms out. Then I remembered that I was sharing a room with Zelo. Quickly, I glanced to the other side of the bed and noticed it was empty. Then I looked on the floor and saw him sleeping there with a pillow and a thin blanket. He didn't even have a futon.
 
 I felt kind of guilty about that. I had gone to bed before the others - after playing at the beach, cooking with Daehyun, showering and making eight hot chocolates - as I was very tired, and it looked like Zelo hadn't pulled out a futon to prevent waking me up. *If he has sore muscles this morning it's going to be my fault.* I sighed to myself.
 
 Climbing out of the large bed, I checked the time on my phone. 7:15. It was too early to wake anyone up. I opened the balcony again and decided to go for a walk. After changing into some shorts and a basketball vest, I left the bathroom and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Daehyun and Sunmi were already there cooking breakfast.
 
"Can you make that do you think?" Sunmi was asking. Daehyun scoffed.
 
"Of course I can," He muttered darkly. "Simple vegetable soup is my only cooking weakness, remember?" Was he still holding a grudge against her for that? Shrugging to myself, I walked into the kitchen where they were at work.
 
"Morning." I said to them both.
 
"Morning." Daehyun said, smiling as he mixed some batter together a bowl. I opened the fridge and pulled out some fresh orange juice.
 
"Are you going somewhere?" Sunmi asked. I put the juice back in the fridge after drinking some and nodded to her.
 
"Yeah, I'm just going for a short walk," I explained. "I'll be back for breakfast." Waving to them, I turned around and walked towards the door. Yongguk and Zelo were coming down the stair as I was about to leave.
 
"Where are you going?" Yongguk asked, rubbing his eyes.
 
"Just for a walk." I repeated.
 
"Can I come?" Zelo asked me quickly. I looked at him, not surprised that he had asked me, but surprised that he was dressed already. I nodded to him and we both put on our trainers quickly.
 
"We'll be back shortly." We called and left. Taking the sea route, we followed a path. The soft sand beneath my feet, the beautiful pink morning sky, my heart fluttered on its own which caused me to smile. Somehow I was so happy and peaceful. I suppose this is my romantic streak, walking by the sea under the beautiful sky - but where could you find a guy who wanted to walk places with you? I sighed slightly and looked up to the clouds.
 
 "It's a pretty morning isn't it?" Zelo smiled, pointing up to the sky. I nodded in agreement and kept walking. "Any time you go walking, invite me okay?" He added. Turning my head to him, I looked at him. Zelo smiled sincerely at me and looked down the route a head of us. I nodded again and looked down the path as well. Smiling to myself, we continued walking.
 
I stopped after a while and looked across the sea. Again, I could see the curve of the earth in front of me. Inhaling deeply, I took a deep breath of salty sea air. It wasn't that refreshing, but it was cool and calming. I stretched out my arms to the sides and closed my eyes.
 
 I was very aware of Zelo's presence. Knowing he was there was enough to make me tremble but I forced everything to the side and focused on everything I could. The sound of the waves, the smell of the sea, the-
 
"Can you hear that?" Zelo blurted out suddenly, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him. Red-faced and slightly confused, I followed him quickly as he paced us up a hill. We were quite far away from the beach home now.
 
 "Hear what?" I asked, after not hearing anything. Zelo continued walking quickly, not letting go of my hand. We climbed up to the top of the little hill and looked down below us. It was a little village that we hadn't seen on our way here.
 
"Wow..." I grinned, looking at the cute village. There were various shops and little stalls dotted around and ahjumma's working at them. I had always wanted to live in a place like that, but instead I'd always lived in big cities. "Let's look around."
 
 It was my turn to drag Zelo around. Still holding onto his hand, I pulled him down to the village. We didn't have any money to buy anything but the food stalls smelt delicious. It was quite a quiet place, with trees randomly placed along the sidewalks. I liked it there already. After walking around however, I noticed that people already knew Zelo. Self-conscious, I let go off his hand only for him to take it again. 
 
"I don't want you to get lost." He explained.
 
"Junhong!" A boy said from across the street. He and a couple of girls and boys crossed the roads to talk to him. "Long time, no see."
 
"Yeah." Zelo replied, scratching the back of his neck. 
 
"Oppa, you should have visited more." One of the girls said to him, using the aegyo voice that I was becoming used to. Any girl who spoke to the kingka's used that aegyo voice. Zelo chuckled awkwardly and took a few steps backwards.
 
"Oppa?" Another girl said, looking at me. "Did you get a girlfriend?"
 
"Eh..." Zelo didn't reply. *Why doesn't he just say no?*
 
"Oh!" The girls face lit up brightly, but it wasn't a very pleasant look on her face.
 
"She is just another toy right?"
 
"No!" Zelo exclaimed loudly. He pulled me closer to him, and stepped in front of me, looking very defensive. My heart beat excitedly as Zelo stood up for me. "Look, we need to go now. I'll see you around maybe." And he turned, dragging me behind him. We walked quietly down a street.
 
"Let's go back and eat breakfast."
 
LATER
 
"We're doing what?!" Sighed Daehyun for the two hundredth time, like my plan was going to kill him or something.
 
"Taking photos for my bedroom." I said again, handing him a Polaroid camera. He took it and looked at it with a disgusted face.
 
"Why am I using this brick?" He complained.  "Can't I just use my phone! Or a digital camera?"
 
"No," I stated simply. "Polaroid effect." The others all chuckled slightly and picked up their backpacks, phones, MP3 players and other essentials for exploring a beach-like island.
 
"We will need to split into pairs for this right?" Himchan asked. I nodded and handed him a camera. "I'll go with Yongguk then yeah?"
 
"That seems fine," I agreed and then handed a camera to Sunmi. "You and Youngjae right?" They nodded eagerly and took the camera, happy to be together like always.
 
"Aish! These kids." Laughed Yongguk as he took the camera from Himchan.
 
"Do you want me to go with them?" Chuckled Jongup, picking up another camera. "To make sure they actually take photos?" We laughed and shook our heads, though Youngjae seemed quite offended. Jongup put his hands up and pouted but stood next to Daehyun. "We'll go together."
 
"Alright, so that's you and me then?" Zelo smiled, picking up the last camera. I nodded and picked up my own backpack. 
 
"Yeah," I said. "We'll each take a different area and take many photo's. I want nice photos!"
 
"Will this thing even work?" Daehyun scoffed, still disgusted by the Polaroid camera.
 
"It will work! Hwaiting!" Sunmi laughed, putting her hand into a fist. We walked outside as a group, with our cameras, bags and partners. It was warmer then it had been that morning and the sky had lost its pinkness. But it was still nice, with a clear blue sky and gentle breeze. We each said we'd take a different part of the beach. Zelo and I headed off to the cliff he had pointed out yesterday. Zelo carried our camera as we walked in that direction.
 
"You think we'll get good pictures from there?" He asked me after a while, when we reached the bottom of a hill we were going to climb.
 
"I think so," I said as I headed up the path first. "It's quite high up there, so the view should be fine." Zelo followed me closely as the path got steeper. Not long after starting, our route got rough and rocky, it almost turned into full scale rock climbing. My heart tremored as I looked at the path ahead. I took the first step, but automatically my foot slipped. Rocks crumbled down.
 
"Let me go in front." Zelo commanded. I stepped to the side and he took the lead, telling me where to put my feet. We continued up for a while, noticing on the way that we had clearly taken the most dangerous path up.
 
"Pass me the camera." I said, realising that Zelo couldn't take any photos while he was working out the safest possible way up the cliff.
 
"Catch!" He said, throwing the Polaroid camera back to me. I just caught it and hung it around my neck. I took a photo of the sea and continued walking up. Finally, we reached the top. Zelo jumped up and then held out his hand to help me up. He pulled me up to the top.
 
"Wow!" Zelo called out, looking over the edge of the cliff. I stood behind him and took a photo of him looking around. "I think I can see Jongup and Daehyun from here." I walked next to him and looked over as well. We could see someone, but I wasn't sure who it was.
 
"This excites my heart." I laughed, not only referring to the fact that we were standing on the edge of the cliff, but that I was in a secluded place with Zelo. With the person I liked. Zelo nodded and then lay down on the grass. He put his hands behind his head and looked up at the sky. CLICK. I took another picture.
 
"Lie here too." Zelo suggested. Shrugging, I lay down next to him and looked up to the sky. CLICK. "Can I ask you something? I've been wondering about it." *Eh...*
 
"Sure," I said, feeling my face grow hot and my heart beat quickly. "What is it?"
 
"Well..." He started slowly. "You know that there are lots of girls who like me? But I only like one person, so....I'm wondering if that person likes me back?" What was this? Could this be Zelo's confession? My breathing lost its steadiness and my eyes went weird. *Is he talking about me?* I turned to look at Zelo and saw him staring intently at me with big eyes.
 
"Y-yes." I stuttered, though it sounded more like a question. Again. Zelo shot up instantly.
 
"Really?" He exclaimed, shocked. "Are you honest?" I looked up to the sky and smiled slightly.
 
"Yes." Zelo looked forward, but I could still see a smiled grow on his face. He turned back to me looking really happy. Turning a little more, he placed one hand across me and leaned close to me. I could feel his breath, I could hear his breathing.
 
"Are you sure?" He asked me. Unable to speak, I just nodded. He looked up. And back down. 
 
"Don't tell anyone yet okay?" He said, standing up and walking over to the edge of the cliff. I sat up and touched my lips lightly, nodding in agreement. "We're so close to the edge, it makes me feel stronger you know?" *When did he get so deep?* I stood up and took another picture. CLICK.
 
"We should start heading back now."
 
 
THIRD DAY
 
For our final day, we decided that we would just be lazy and play on the beach. Yongguk had some beach balls for us to play with and we took a load of blankets there with us. In our beach clothes we were ready to just relax.
 
 Sunmi and Youngjae's flirting and skinship was almost making us on overload - they were constantly hugging, touching, poking, kissing - which often caused us to hear some complaint from Himchan, Yongguk laughing really loudly and Jongup saying some sassy comment. More often then not, we left the, to their own devices. If they wanted us, they would come.
 
It took me a while, but I finally got used to talking to the boys when they weren't wearing any tops, but I still averted my eyes when they spoke to me. The weather was surprisingly hot today. I put on suncream like my parents had suggested and sat on the large blue towel under an umbrella that Yongguk had pulled from no where.
 
"Hey guys!" Jongup said suddenly, getting our attention. "Let's play beachball!" He picked up a large, colourful ball and lead us over to the beachball court. All it was was a net standing in the middle of the sand, but it was good enough for us. We split into pairs again, this time I was with Yongguk. Luckily, Yongguk had some idea of what he was doing as I hadn't played before. Whenever the ball came near be, I messily hit it to Yongguk unless he shouted for me to hit it over the net. By the last few games, I was better.
 
After a while, we decided to stop playing. Despite our competitive spirit, we completely forgot to keep track of who was winning, so we left it saying it was evenly met (although, when we were walking our different ways Yongguk muttered to me, saying that we had clearly won. I chuckled at his comments).
 
"Let's always remember these days," Daehyun laughed, stretching his hands into the air. "Even when we're old." As a group, we collectively agreed to do whatever we wanted for several more hours and then we would meet up in the evening for ice cream. I walked towards the edge of the beach on my own. Yongguk and Daehyun went towards the town. Sunmi and Youngjae went for a walk together. Zelo and Jongup went back to the house and Himchan approached me quietly.
 
"Hana," He smiled to me, taking my hand lightly. "Let's go for a little walk okay?" I nodded and followed him, as he lead me down a seaside route, different from the one I had taken with Zelo. Himchan didn't speak at all, and I didn't want to say anything. He looked like he was thinking about something deeply.
 
HIMCHAN'S P.O.V
 
I led Hana down a refreshing path. My heart was racing as I decided that this was my only chance. I needed to understand my own feelings for her as soon as possible. It was the only way any movement forwards can happen. After a while of walking, I stopped at a secluded edge and turned Hana to face me.
 
"Himchan?" She asked. I smiled at her. She was just too cute sometimes.
 
"Hana," I said quietly. "Please don't be startled."
 
"Why would I be-"
 
"Let me try something." I smiled to her again. Hana looked at me with wide eyes but nodded slightly. *This is it, I guess* I held her shoulders leaned closer to her and as quickly as I could, brushed my lips against hers. Nothing. I didn't get any feeling from it. So this means, *I don't like her?* I sighed happily and smiled at her again. "It was nothing," I said to her smiling. "This was nothing. Don't think about." Hana didn't reply, but she nodded shyly.
 
"Nothing..." She then repeated after me. Suddenly, footsteps were heard from behind us. We turned to see Zelo standing there, with clenched fists and an angry expression. He looked like he was going to cry. He came towards us and pushed me to the side, taking Hana's hand and pulling her beside him.
 
"Hyung!" He shouted at me. He was so close, I noticed he had tears in his eyes. "How could you! You know I like... You know I do!" He kicked sad at me and ran away as suddenly as he appeared. *He does...* I thought to myself. *I never realised. But then, somethings are just not noticeable from the start.* Sighing to myself, I sat down and looked out towards the sea.
 
HANA'S P.O.V
 
Zelo dragged me up to our shared bedroom as quickly as he could. I tripped several times, trying to keep up with him. I was going to shout at him for being so immature but something stopped it. Maybe it was the fact that he was going to cry that put me off. He seemed so innocentAs soon as we reached our room, Zelo practically threw me in. I landed on the messy futon beside the bed.
 
"Ow..." I muttered, hitting my wrists off the floor. Zelo didn't notice. Instead, he locked the bedroom door and leaned his head against it. I got up quietly and sat on the bed.
 
"Why?" He asked shakily. "Why did you kiss him?" He turned to face me and I could see tears on his cheeks. Was he really this affected by it?
 
"I didn't-"
 
"Did you like kissing him?" He almost shouted at me, taking steps closer and wiping his eyes. "You like kissing Himchan more then me?" I looked up at him, slightly scared of this angry side of Zelo.
 
"I-"
 
"You will like my kisses better. You will!" Zelo leaned over me, raising my head to his. Quickly he pressed his lips against mine fiercly. The kiss was very different from the previous ones. It was deeper and more passionate. His lips moved mine swiftly and I felt hot breath more then I ever had before. There was nothing innocent about this one. Even with raged breathing he continued. I felt his tongue my bottom lip before he explored my mouth. It was a weird feeling, but no part of me wanted to pull away. My stomach knotted over and over while all I could do was grab his clothing to pull him closer. He smirked slightly and pulled away to catch his breath. His face was flustered and his breathing gradually became steady again.
 
"I...like your kisses better." I admitted, quietly. Zelo laughed of happiness and leaned over me, giving me a big hug. He buried his face in my neck and he gently kissed me there although, this made my body feel as though it was on fire. A very different feeling. "Z-Zelo..." I muttered as he kissed me again. Suddenly a noise came from the door.
 
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!
 
"Yah! You kids! Don't make me regret putting you together! Ice-cream! Now!"