I Dare You Zelo!

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

The bell rang for the end of the day, and I smiled, secret proud of myself. I got through the first day without crying...and possibly made some friends. *Good friends by the looks of it.* I smiled, thinking of Himchan's kindness. All of their kindness. Jongup in his detective way, making it seem like he did care, at least a little. Yongguk in his own way, sitting with me at lunch and acting casual, when he easily could have told them to leave me alone and go sit in their middle table. Daehyun in his funny childish-ness, keeping me out of class trouble and being friendly, when he could have been keeping up his gangster act. Youngjae in his weird way...it made me feel welcome, like he was being himself infront of me, not acting like someone he wasn't. Zelo and his juice... he was very nice to me, for some reason he made me feel happier then the other did. But then again...Himchan and his oppa attitude was really nice. Helping me out, introducing me to everyone, sitting with me at lunch and covering my ears. *I always wanted a older brother like Himchan. Hopefully, we can stay this way.*


I picked up my school bag and saw Sunmi, Minki and Mikhyun standing by the door.

"We have basketball practise, so we'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Minji smiled.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow!" They headed towards the sports department and I looked around the dining hall. The six boys where standing around the lockers. I was going to thank them all for the kindness they had shown me today but they looked like they where having a conversation so I stood by the wall waiting for them to finish. They didn't notice me.

"So what do you think about Hana?" Himchan asked. I widened my eyes and looked at them closely when I heard my name. *They're talking about me? Hana? That's me yeah? Yup that's my name! What're they saying?* I tried to listen, which wasn't that tricky since they where talking quite loudly.

"I like her." Daehyun smiled, "She's kind of cool."

"I like her too! She's really cute." Youngjae smiled. "I just wanna pick her up and hug her!"

"We all know what you think of her Youngjae." Jongup laughed.

"So almighty-Yongguk? Do I have the privilage of your permission to let her be our friend?" Yongguk tried to punch Himchan who dodged out of the way pretty quickly.

"She can be our friend if everyone likes her." Yongguk said simply.

"Zelo? You like her yeah?"

"...I think so. But do you think she could be easy like that girl was saying?" I gasped. So Zelo thought I was some kind of easy .

"Umm...I don't really think of her like that Zelo" Himchan said. "Ask Yongguk."

"Huh?" Yongguk said

"'Cos it wouldn't surprise me if she turned out to be an attention seeking....you know. Her skirt was pretty short."

"...Zelo?" Youngjae said, looking between Zelo and Himchan.

"Himchan, you know you could have been played by that girl. You fell for her too quick and it's well known that white girls are complete-"

"Yah!" I shouted, behind Zelo making him and most of the other jump, with the exception of Yongguk, because he is fearless and Himchan, because I'm pretty sure he had seen me. "So you really think I'm like that Zelo?!" I was shaking a lot but I didn't give him the chance to respond.

"That's called judging someone before you get to know them! You are believing some false stereotype and I'm pretty sure you don't know any western girls except from me. If you asked Himchan you would know that I didn't want to meet you guys in fact I didn't want to talk to you at all but he made sure I had atleast some people to talk to on my first day!" I took a deep breath and continued my lecture. There was no way I was letting this pass. I had to make people see that we are not bad.

"If you asked my parents or the headteachers you would know that I don't quite fit normal Korean sizes so that's why my skirt is a little short! Not my fault, so you scrap that excuse right now!" I took another breath.

"And if you asked me...you would know that I have never had a boyfriend before! Never liked anyone, never kissed anyone and no! I never slept with anyone at all! If you think I'm so easy then I dare you Zelo, just try and get me!"

I could feel tears running down my cheeks, as each of the boys stared at me like children watching a magic show. It seemed they had never seen a girl shout like this before. I clenched my hands into fists and bowed slightly.

"I-I wanted to th-thank you all...for making my first day so nice." I managed to say before bursting into tears. I turned around and ran out of the school. It was annoyingly pretty and sunny outside. *Why can't it be raining? Then I could hide my tears.* I walked down the street crying. Realising that I wouldn't be able to cry on the metro train, I decided to start walking home...then I could cry until I felt better and not ruin my family home with tears. I walked down the street as the sun set a beautiful pink, blue and orange colour mix.

B.A.P P.O.V 

They stood in silence for a minute after Hana had run out. Zelo ran his finger through his hair, feeling slightly distressed. He didn't even want to look at Himchan right now; he knew he wouldn't be happy.

 "Powerful girl," Yongguk said quietly. "It's quite impressive actually - I wouldn't expect that kind of thing from her." They stood quietly for another moment, not sure of what to do.

"Zelo you're a freaking idiot, d'you kow that yeah?" Jongup said, shaking his head slowly.

"I'm kind of surprised she didn't try to kill you...You really pushed it too far." Youngjae sighed. Zelo could hear the dissapointed tones in his hyungs voice, which made him feel even worse. And Himchan hadn't spoken yet. A part of him wanted Himchan to shout at him now...get the pain over and done with. Deal with the punishment quickly and apologise.

"Himchan?" Daehyun asked. Zelo turned around and saw Himchan standing still. His hands where also clenched into fists and his eyes where closed. He seemed really stressed. Zelo couldn't even tell if he was breathing.

"Himchan?" Zelo asked, causiously. Himchan opened his eyes. "Himchan I'm really sorry."

"Shut up."

"Himchan?"

"I said Shut Up!" Himchan hit his hand off lock 84L, leaving a dent and picked his bag up off the table. "If you're really sorry then you should have said that too her!" Himchan left the school quickly. Zelo leaned against the locker and sighed, feeling really bad.

"He'll be fine tomorrow. I'll talk to him." Yongguk said and he ran after Himchan.

"Himchan!" He called. Himchan stopped and turned around.

"What?"

"What will you do?"

"I don't know!"

"What will you do?!"

"I just said I don't know! I want to protect her but I didn't know what to do back then! What do I do when it's my own friends upsetting her?!"

"Himchan...remember she's not actually your sister. You don't need to do anything."

"Yongguk. You know I don't get attached to people like this. I feel for her like I'd feel for a member of my family. You might not understand but I need to help her, somehow."

"She lives in the same direction as Zelo's house."

"Huh?"

"She'll be walking because she won't want to cry on the metro...so hurry up."

"Zelo's house? That way? O-okay." Himchan, slightly confused, turned towards the direction of Zelo's house and began to walk, but Yongguk grabbed his wrist.

"I do understand....I had my own 'Hana' once remember?"

"Yes...I remember."

"Make sure Hana doesn't end up the same way."

"I will." Yongguk let go of Himchan's wrist and Himchan ran down the road looking for Hana.

HANA/YOUR P.O.V 

I sat on a bench and rubbed my eyes. *No more tears.* I sighed. I looked up at the sky. It looked really pretty. Like the kind of sky you got in drama's before the guy confessed to the main girl. I sighed and looked at my phone. I flicked through the images of Britian and my friends.

"I want to go home." I cried, thinking of how much nicer it was there. For me anyway.

"Please don't." Said a voice beside me. I saw Himchan sitting next to me. I widened my eyes.

"H-Himchan?"

"Yes?"

"Why? Why are you here?"

"This is a public bench - I can sit here if I want."

"Oh." I looked back at the sky, feeling a bit happier. *Maybe I still have Himchan...that would be nice.*

"I'm sorry." He said. I turned to face him. He looked really sad. I hadn't seen him anything other then happy today. This was to weird. It really hurt my heart just to see him like this.

"Why?"

"Because I didn't stop Zelo. I let him keep talking. But..."

"It's fine...I wouldn't have got to shout at him if he didn't say those things."

"True that..." We sat quietly for a few minutes, getting a few looks from some ahjumma's walking around, heading wherever.

"Sit with us tomorrow." Himchan said quietly, still looking forward.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..." I said thoughtfully.

"You know I wasn't asking you to." Himchan said, laughing slightly. I laughed too.

"So I definitly am sitting with you tomorrow?"

"Yup. And Daehyun. And Youngjae. And Jongup, Zelo and Yongguk."

"Okay..." We sat quietly for a bit again.

"Himchan...can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you look out for me so much today?"

"Because...Because I care about you - as a sister."

"But why?"

"I'm not sure...you should ask my heart." He laughed quietly again. I pouted and then shrugged.

"Hey! Himchan's heart! Why do you like-" I started shouting to Himchan's heart before he covered my mouth and we both started laughing quietly.

"The old ladies won't like it if you're loud."

"But why?"

"Seriously I don't know...I just do. Yongguk probably knows. He had this feeling before. When you want to be with someone but you know this feeling is very different from love or having a crush on someone. When you love someone and you want to have a future with them is one feeling, then there is this feeling of loving you family. And this feeling I have for you is somewhere in the middle. Yongguk had a girl like this before. Not a girlfriend but a 'sister'...that's how he described it, so that's how I'll describe it."

"What happened to her?"

"She went...actually, you know I forgot. What time is it anyway?"

"Very late!" Himchan stretched and yawned loudly.

"Since your parents will not want you home late, I suggest you get going." We stood up and fixed our uniform.

"So I'll see you tomorrow yeah?"

"Yup!" I saluted to Himchan, who tried to salute back, but just ended up laughing and giving me a quick hug. We waved goodbye and headed to our homes.


When I reached my house I went to my bedroom and chucking my school bag on the floor I collapsed onto my bed. I had a very tiring day. I looked around my room and decided it looked to plain.

"Okay! Tonight, I will decorate my room! I'll draw and write on the wall and stick up my old posters and photos!" Putting my iPod on shuffle I turned my music up loud ad got to work.

"WARRIOR!~"