Love and War

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!

ANOTHER GIRLS' P.O.V

I looked at Zelo, who had just completely ignored all my best attempts at aegyo. I wanted to cry. Himchan was standing up covering that s ears as Zelo gave her a bottle of juice. *This is unacceptable!! What is this girl doing to them?!* Shaking slightly, I walked over to the table my sister ad her friends where sitting at and started crying.

"Hey...what's wrong?" They asked. I lifted my head and rubbed my eyes.

"Z-Zelo won't let me call him Oppa!!"

"What! But Zelo let's every girl call him Oppa! Heck I could call him Oppa even though I'm in his hyungs class." My sister sighed shaking her head. "I think you are just thinking too much into it."

"No! He said the only person that could call him Oppa was that foreign girl!"

"The new girl?"

"Yes!"

"So she has Himchan and now she wants Zelo!?" My sisters friends started getting involved with this too.

"That !" One of them said.

"She has Himchan oppa?!" My sister slammed her fork on the table and clenched her fists like she did when she was trying to stop herself from swearing and shouting at home.

"Then...we will just have to deal with her slowly." She said. I looked at her frowning, but inside I was really excited. I knew this would happen. My sister is one of the self-proclaimed queenka's and since she's on good terms with the kingka's what she says, goes.

"Deal with her? How?" I tilted my head and looked at my sister. All her friends looked at her too.

"She stole your Zelo and my Himchan...who knows, she might even be after Jongup or Daehyun next!" Two of the girls next to me gasped. "So she's trying to get all of our beloved kingka's and keep them for herself. Her FIRST day and she's already getting them wrapped around her finger like some sort of Vixin!"

"But our Oppa's are too smart, too good for her!"

"Yes! But they are still guys after all. Any girl who offers a y appeal to them, they will fall for instantly. They forget the cute innocence of us traditional girls, with our pure, loving and caring hearts."

"That's so true!"

"Our elegant style they will drop for the s in mini-skirts. Our aegyo they will ditch for es and their -ish attitudes! So now super mission will begin!" I smiled, my sister is great at making speeches. She's such a good public speaker, it's no wonder people like her so much, no wonder she managed to be the student council president.

"What's the super mission?" I asked.

"Simple. There are seven of us, each with one life. We have to either get the girl to leave the kingka's alone and become a nobody or we get the kingka's to fall for us well and truly. If you can, do both, but if you can only get her to go, it's fine. Remember this though, you only have ONE life. As soon as a kingka is on to you, shouts at you or notices anything you are doing to her...you're out. End of the story. Get lost before you ruin the chances for the rest of us. Understand?"

"Yes!" We all nodded and punched the air. "Fighting!"

"For our future, for our love, for the kingka's."

"When do we start?" I asked, looking at my sister's determind face.

"Tomorrow. You have tonight to study your target. Find out what you can about that girl and the kingka's. Decide what tactic you will take, the getting rid of or the falling for....whatever you choose do your researched and know how to do it well. You must NOT fail. We will start tomorrow."

"Wow...imagine being a kingka's girlfriend."

"You'd get so many advantages!" The girls started getting excited by the though of it.

"Yah! Don't you see...it's already planned out. In every school, the kingka's only date the queenka's. The queenka's are only good enough for the kingka's. Why do you think we are the queenka's? We are perfect for them...they haven't noticed it yet, and this girl has prolonged the realisation...but soon enough. Soon enough!"

"So to what extent is our punishment on this girl?" My sisters quieter friends asked. She wasn't really one of us. Instead of only talking to the queenka's she spoke to everyone, breaking a very important rule. I'd asked my sister to take her out of the group as she was giving us a bad image, but my sister claimed she was a 'spy'. She could mix around the common people and not get tainted by their....un-classiness.

"Whatever you want. Physical punishment, emotional, whatever you feel comfortable with. If you want to beat her up, cut her hair, stab her....go for it. If you want to make her feel worthless, uncomfortable and hated...do it. Your possibilities are endless. Remember what happened to Jan Di in Boys Over Flowers drama yeah? We can do that only even better or worse you know what I mean."

"So she's Geum Jan Di?"

"No! She's certinaly not! More like the four evil girls, all rolled into one!"

"You know this is seeming a little too mean. It's her first day after all. Shouldn't we give her a break?" I sighed. There she goes again. *Kick her out the group already!* I prayed, hoping my sister could hear my thoughts.

"Hah! No. All is fair in love and war! Remember this! Never forget it!"

*All's fair? Are you sure? Well let's see what I can do...* I smiled to myself as I headed towards class.

 


Thank you for reading~ ☆