D-date? (Part 1)

I dare you Zelo! Just try and get me!


BUZZ BUZZ

I tried to open my eyes. But no sooner had I opened them, as they had closed again. Since my room was dark, I didn't feel like getting out of bed. *It's stupid to get out of bed so early on the weekend...unless you have church or something. Then it's stupid to sleep in. Or then the minister's gonna break one of the seven commandments.* I thought to myself, almost giggling as I realised that I was speaking crap again. Somehow that always happened. When I was tired, I alwys ended up muttering nonsence that was more or less embarassing for anyone listening.

BUZZ BUZZ

*Stupid Phone!* I complained in my head and sat up, trying to see the glowing light of my phone.

BUZZ BUZZ

"For the love!-" I exclaimed, shakly getting out of bed and shuffeling my feet towards the light looking for the by the door. I switched the light on, but the bright light hurt my eyes and I had to turn it off again.

BUZZ BUZZ

"Kyaa!" I shouted under my breath and I switched the light back on and quick stepped over to my bed and desk, frantically looking for my phone. It had to be there somewhere. "Come on where is it?" I sighed. The desk was only covered with drawings and study notes but my phone wasn't there. My bed was mess from my sleeping in it, but I could tell my phone wasn't there. I couldn't see it anywhere.

BUZZ BUZZ

"Oh!" I heard the sound of my phone coming from under the bed. Somewhere. I crouched down and saw the the light of my phone. Lying down, I stretched my arm out to try and reach my phone.

BUZZ BUZZ

"Hang on a minute." I complained, stretching my fingers as far as possible. Then I reached it. Pulling it closer to me with the tips of my fingers, I picked it up and sat up. I had six messages.

"Who is spamming me at this time in the morning?" I sighed, moving my long brown hair out of the way of my face. Unknown Number. *What the hell?* I opened the messages and read them one by one.


Message from: Unknown (****-****-***)
- Hana are you busy today??
- Do you want to come out with me and Zelo
- I'll take that as a yes xD
- Invite Sunmi too okay?
- Oh! Can you make us bentos too (cute ones!)
- Are you even awake ><
- It doesn't seem like it...
- It's Youngjae by the way


"How the heck are these boys getting my number?" I giggled to myself and I stretched my legs in front of me. Aish my legs where too long. I often felt self-consious about it in someway or another. Especially in Korea. I leaned back against my bed and replied to Youngjae.

Message to: Youngjae!
- Sure I'll come~
- But don't spam me so early in the morning ㅠ.ㅠ 
- I'm sleepy
- I'll invite Sunmi in a moment 


Then I looked for Sunmi's number in my address book and sent her a message, inviting her to come out too.

Message to: Sun(ny)Mi
- Hey are you free today??
- We got invited to hang out with Zelo and Youngjae today 


She must have already been awake because she replied pretty quickly

Message from: Sun(ny)Mi
- Youngjae and Zelo??...
- Yeah, I'll come ^^

And with that, I stood up and started getting ready. Since it was 7am and I needed to make four bento's I went downstairs in my sleeping clothes and quickly made some hot chocolate while eating some sweet bread. When I was done, I tied up my hair just as my mum came into the kitchen.

"Are you cooking so early in the morning?" She asked, while putting some water in the kettle to boil.

"Yeah, some friends want to go out today and they asked for bento's." I explained as I took a packet of rice out of the cupboards.

"Oh you have friends?!" My mum exclaimed happily.

"What do you mean by that?" I laughed, pouring the rice into cups then pouring the cups into a pan. Taking some vegetables out of the fridge I started to carve them into shapes.

"Will you be back for dinner?"

"Of course! I won't miss that for anything."

YOUNGJAE P.O.V 

Okay that's good, I managed to get Hana to come out...but I can't remember what else I was suppossed to do. *Aish Yongguk should have given me an easier plan.* I complained to myself and looked at the clock on the wall. What was I suppossed to do?

Yongguk had caught me on my way home from school and told me somethings about setting Hana and Zelo together to try and get along. Since they had been very quiet yesterday after lunch.

"That was it!" I picked up my phone and dialed Zelo's number. He wouldn't reply if I sent him a text. I switched the TV on as I waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" Zelo asked sleepily on the other side of the phone.

"Yo Zelo I hope you don't have plans today."

"Dude it's too early for you be making plans."

"Not really, I was up all night." I chuckled, looking for something to watch on the TV. *Too many channels...nothing good on.*

"You out with Yongguk?"

"No I was studying."

"Seriously?"

"Yup...So are you busy today?"

"Something tells me I am now."

"Yup. Me. You. Hana and Sunmi are going out today." I heard a noise on the other side of the phone, like Zelo had tripped over or dropped the phone.

"H-Hana? And Sunmi?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah. You coming?"

"Yeah...sure. What time we meeting?"

"1:30pm"

"Okay, I'll meet you around about that time." We both hung up and I chucked my phone onto the chair. My parents had left for work and business meetings almost an hour ago, and they wouldn't be back until late. I often wished I could spend more time with them...but we liked to be rich, so they had to work. *Makes me feel bad for Zelo...his parents are never with him. Ever.* I ran my fingers through my hair and wondered what to do. I decided to go upstairs and find something to wear. Since girls where there, I had to look good.

Looking in one of my wardrobes I found a top that looked good, but only if I could find some trousers to go with it. *I wonder what kind of guys Sunmi likes...* I thought about it and shrugged grabbing a pre-made outfit, being too lazy to make an outfit of my own. As I got changed my mind kept flicking between what we where going to be doing today, and that Sunmi girl...she was interesting. If that's the right word to use, but I was starting to notice her more and more, so that meant something.

*Well I need to finish getting ready.*

HANA/YOUR P.O.V 

I had finished the bento's and packed them into a backpack with four sets of chopsticks and some forks and spoons, just in case we needed them. Since I smelt like vegetables and chicken I decided to have a shower. I ran up to my bedroom and looked for my towel and an outfit I could wear today. I chose to wear pink tights, white shorts and a cream knitted jumper, it sounded like a good idea.

I went for my hot shower and used a lot of sweet smelling soap and shampoo. My mum was probably going to tell me off for using too much but, oh well, who cared right now? I washed slowly, enjoying the hot water falling on my back. But no matter how long I tried to take, I was going to have to get out eventually, before my skin went all wrinkly and weird. I got out and wrapped myself up in the fluffy towel and walked back into the bedroom. I quickly changed into my clothes and dried my hair with a hair dryer.

I ran walked downstairs and saw my dad sitting in the kitchen. He had been working long hours lately so I hadn't been able to see him much. Even though I could see he was tired, he still smiled with his happy carefree smile.

"Are you going out today?" He asked me as he took a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Yeah, I think we're going on a picnic, but I'm not sure."

"A picnic? That sounds good." He smiled. "Are you coming back for dinner?"

"Of course." I laughed and picked up the backpack of bento's. I still needed to buy drinks for us all. Putting on a rain coat, I walked into the living room and found my purse. After checking to see if I had enough money, I put the bag on and hugged my parents goodbye.

"Phone me if you need anything, okay?" I called as I left the house. The street smelt strongly of kimchi and I noticed that the old grandmother who lived a few houses down was sitting in the doorway with a big bowl in front of her.

"Good morning Granny!" I called to her.

"Good morning! Are you going somewhere intresting today little one?" She asked. I nodded and walked over to her.

"Yes, I'm meeting some friends today."

"Ah~ Have a nice day then. Oh, would you like some kimchi? I have a feeling that I've made too much." She pointed behind her and I noticed that there where four more big tin bowls of kimchi. I laughed quietly and nodded.

"That would be nice thank you." I bowed. "Can I collect it later?"

"Of course." Granny smiled. "I'll see you later." I bowed again and walked down the street and towards the metro stop. There I saw Hana waiting for me. She was standing by the stop looking cool like always. She was wearing skinny jeans and a hoodie, but despite her tomboy style, she still managed to look really cute. I felt a little jealous.

"Hi Hana!" I waved to her. She smiled and walked over to me. She took her headphones of her head and pointed to metro stop.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked. I shook my head and pulled out my purse.

"Not yet. I need to buy juice for us all." I pointed to the small convenience store. "Can you come with me?"

"Sure." There where not many customers in the shop. We walked over to the drinks sections and looked at all the options. There where many of them that I almost had difficulty deciding, until I saw bottles of mango juice. I liked mango, so did Zelo and Youngjae.

"Do you like mango?" I asked Sunmi who nodded to me and picked up two bottles. I picked up the other two and we walked over to the counter before buying them and putting them into my bag.

"Alright let's go!"

ZELO'S P.O.V 

I walked out of my street and down towards the metro stop. I decided to wait for Youngjae to turn up as he had said he would. For some reason, I felt nervous. Was it because of what happened with me and Hana yesterday? My mind quickly went back to the memory of kissing her. It was so warm. So sweet and... I covered my mouth and sighed, almost blushing. It would be bad to fall for her. I leaned against the wall and saw the metro arriving. It slowed to a stop and Youngjae walked off, followed by two girls.

"It was nice to talk with you." He winked at them. They both swooned over him as he walked over to me.

"C-can I have your number?" One of them asked. Youngjae turned around to face them and scratched the back of his head. I noticed that he had a shirt on and had the sleeves rolled up. *That can only mean one thing.* I thought, smirking. *Youngjae is in the mood for wooing girls.* When Youngjae rolls up his sleeves, it means business. With girls anyway.

"I will get in contact with you." Se said with that 'killer smile' as he describes it. The girls giggled and nodded before walking away, linking arms with each other.  Youngjae turned around and saluted to me.

"Yo!" He said. I smiled and shook my head.

"How exactly are you planning on getting in contact with them?" I asked as we looked to see if another metro train was coming. It was then Youngjae's turn to shake his head and smirk.

"I'm not." He admitted.

"Oh~ Is the Yoo Youngjae not finding girls to play with right now?" I asked laughing.

"I found a girl I want," He sighed, suddenly sincere. "But I don't want her to play with. I actually want her to be my girlfriend." I looked at Youngjae, uncertain if I had correctly heard the words coming from his mouth. Youngjae the joker? The trickster? The flirt that was more interested in girls that belonged to other guys...had found a girl he actually genuinly liked? Woah...

He shook the serious atmosphere from around him and he smiled his signature smile before checking the time on his watch.

"We're meeting the girls in the city park." He explained before pulling out money to buy his metro ticket.