Park Enterprise Product Endorsement

When Fake Nerds Meet

After school

Miyoung and Hana were walking out of school when..

I'm so cra cra crazy! Clap clap clap clap clap clap mad man!

Cra cra crazy! Clap clap clap clap clap...

"Yeomseyo? Abeoji? Ne?" Miyoung asked.

"Miyoung ah, Abeoji is really sorry but i have to go to this urgent meeting today. But I've already arranged to meet the artist that is going to endorse our products today. Can you go on my behalf? You'll just need to be there to meet him. Secretary lee will handle the rest."  Mr park asked.

"No problem daddy. I'll just have to change out of my school uniform." Miyoung agreed.

----------------------------

After throwing on a office-looking dress, Miyoung stepped into her father's office.

Secretary lee came forward immediately and signalled that the guest was already here. Miyoung followed behind Secretary Lee hurriedly.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Hello nice to meet you I'm Park Miyoung my father isn--------" Miyoung started.

"CHUNJI SSHI?"

Chunji's eyes widened in pleasant surprise and he stood up, taking a bow.

"Miyoung sshi, I didn't expect you to be the one to meet me today. I thought it was Mr Park." Chunji smiled.

"I didn't expect you to endorse our company's products too!" Miyoung gleamed.

---------------------------

The meeting went on smoothly and the contract was soon signed. A message was sent to the media to announce the endorsement of Park products by Chunji. Things were soon settled and the meeting ended.

"Thank you for your cooperation Chunji sshi, i'm sure this endorsement will be a success!" Miyoung thanked.

"Thank you too! Would you like to go out for dinner?" Chunji asked.

Miyoung bobbed her head up and down in agreement.

Soon, Miyoung and Chunji were seated comfortably in the restuarant, talking merrily.

"Miyoung sshi, I think we should drop the formalities don't you think?"

"Hmmm? Then what should I call you?" Miyoung asked curiously.

"How about...Chunji oppa?" chunji asked bashfully.

*Lee Chan Hee what are you doing!!! Your own cousins don't even call you oppa! You don't even like girls calling you oppa!!*

Miyoung's eyes widened in surprise. Chunji thought he was progressing too fast, and hastily tried to cover the awkward atmosphere,"Err you don't need to if you don't want to. I mean it's not like we're getting married or anything so you don't need to call me oppa.. Oh wait. Did I say getting married?? OH GOSH I can't believe I just said that!! Don't mind me seriously---"

"DON'T WORRY CHUNJI OPPA!" Miyoung's giggled.

Chunji let out a sigh of relief. "Chunji.. Oppa?" He smiled like a fool. *Lee Chan Hee! Since when did a girl calling you oppa make you so happy!*

"So.. How was your new school today?"chunji asked, trying not to appear too stupid.

"It was rather good actually. Although I met two horrible and mean people, I also met someone who helped me for two times already in the short time we met. He was really nice." Miyoung said, as she thought of how chan Hee helped her, and liked her for who she was.

"Really? That's great. I met this new girl at school today too. She's really daring and I've never seen someone this brave." Chunji said.

Both of them then started to think of the other, just that they didn't know the person they were thinking of was just in front of them.

------------------

Hehe 3 chapter update!! So exciting! Chunji and Miyoung seem to have some sort of feelings towards both the rich and glamourous and the nerdy chunji/Miyoung!! Teehee!

Please comment and subscribe!!!!