The rescue part 2

When Fake Nerds Meet

"WHAT THE HE'LL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!" a voiced roared.

*Chan Hee Oppa!!*

The gruff guy sensed trouble and grabbed his clothes, rushing out.

---------------------------------

"Have you got the money?"

Chunji's head shot towards the voice and the owner of the voice appeared from behind the wall.

"Tiffany?!" Chunji asked in disbelief. "You're behind this?"

"Well surprise surprise!" she laughed, another 4 tough looking guys emerging behind her. "Jiji Oppa. Aren't you happy to see me?"

"You !" Chunji roared. "Why did you do this!"

"For money!" Tiffany said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "I resorted to this Jiji Oppa, all because if you. I had wanted to leave Park Miyoung alone after knowing that she's the Park heiress. But you rejected me! No one, I mean NO ONE rejects me. Since I couldn't get to that large amount of savings you have, I'll have to get the money this way!"

"All this for money?" Chunji asked in disbelief. "Are you that hard up? Are you insane?"

"Of course not!" Tiffany spat. "But a little more money won't hurt anyone! Now Jiji Oppa, while I'm being nice. Hand over the money."

Chunji tossed a bag over to Tiffany and barged into the run down room Miyoung was locked in.

"Mmmm.." Miyoung cried through her cloth.

"It's alright Miyoung." Chunji whispered gently, bringing her into his arms. "Oppa's here."

"LEE CHAN HEE! You dare give me fake notes!" a shrill voice rang out.

"Opps." Chunji smiled and proceeded to untie the ropes wrapped round Miyoung. Once the cloth was out of , Miyoung coughed," Oppa.. Outisde.. Tiffany.. Danger."

"It's okay my love. The guys are handling it." Chunji assured and hugged Miyoung tighter.

----------------------------

"Take that you son of a !" roared Jonghyun whole he punched a guy in his stomach.

"How dare you kidnap Miyoung?? You wanna die?" yelled Ricky while he tackled another.

L. Joe did a high kick that cleared 3 tough guys.

After just a few seconds, all the 8 tough men laid on the floor, worn out and beaten. The guys surrounded Tiffany, not allowing her any space to run away.

"You could've hired better fighters man. Those guys were weak!" Minho spat.

"What a waste of my time.." yawned L. Joe.

"To think I thought you were hot.. I totally take back my words.. You're worse than shriek!" Niel commented.

"Hey sister-in-law's out!" Onew yelled.

Chunji raised his eyebrows while carrying Miyoung in his arms bridal style.

*This feels safe..* thought Miyoung while she nodded off because of the excitement and fatigue.