Miyoung's got competition

When Fake Nerds Meet

Miyoung stared up at the amazingly drop dead gorgeous girl standing behind them.

"Don't tell me Jiji.. You forgot me?" Tiffany asked seductively, breathing into Chunji's ear.

Chunji grew irritated at hearing his pet name. How could this woman act so nonchantly as if nothing happened when she made friends with him with a motive! CHunji clenched his hands till they turned white.

"Chan Hee Oppa.. You know this girl?" Miyoung gulped.

"Of course Jiji Oppa knows me!" Tiffany laughed in triumph,"We were best childhood friends. We even bathed together!"

Miyoung whipped her head towards Chunji, whose ears were burning red.

"It isn't called bathing  if we were both clothed." Chunji muttered.

"So oppa.. You do know her? Then why did you deny??"Miyoung asked, holding back the tears building up behind her eyes.

"Sorry Miyoung ah. Oppa doesn't want you know about a past even I want to forget." Chunji said, pointing at Tiffany.

Tiffany slapped Chunji's hand away.

"How can you say that Jiji oppa?" She asked with crocodile tears in her eyes."I know i was wrong. But I realised my mistakes! Forgive me Jiji oppa!"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Chunji yelled.

"Sorry Miyoung ah. I have no appetite. I'll meet you during lesson later." Chunji informed her and strode away.

Tiffany glared at Miyoung and the rest of the table before strutting off after Chunji.

*I wonder what is their real relation* Miyoung thought worriedly. *Why would Chan Hee oppa want to forget her?*

*Don't tell me!* Miyoung's eyes widened *The bracelet that he bought fot the one he likes is for her?!*

-----------------------------

 

"The school has arranged couple dancing lessons for all of you. Can all of you report to the hall immediately." the loudspeaker screamed.

"Yay couple dancing! Honey Bunny we'll get to dance!" Onew giggled dreamily.

"Yah what are you thinking!" Hana smacked his head.

Miyoung glanced over at Chunji who was deep in thought. After the incident at the cafeteria, Chunji remained dreadfully quiet.

"Chan Hee Oppa! Let's partner up!" Miyoung asked, trying to distract Chunji from whatever he was thinking of.

"Okay!.. Huh what are we partnering up for?" Chunji asked, as he suddenly snapped from his daze.

"The Couple Dance lesson! Didn't you hear the announcement?" Miyoung asked worriedly.

"Yeah.." Chunji scratched his head guiltily, "I was thinking. Mianhae"

"Its okay oppa."Miyoung said." But you know that if you are troubled you can look for me right?"

Chunji's heart warmed up. *Screw that Tiffany Hwang! She isn't worth me wasting my time thinking of!*

"I'll tell you when the time comes Miyoung ah." Chunji smiled.

---------------------------

Hoardes of students washed into the hall. All of them were eager to start the dancing lessons.

"Is everybody paired up?" asked Sinseh Xian Junsu," Good! Now we'll star-----------"

"Sinseh!" Tiffany stood up."I don't have a partner! I'm the odd one out!"

"She would have one if she had accepted all the guys that asked her to be their partners just now.." Hana whispered.

"Then you can partner with me then!" cried Sinseh Xian Junsu happily.

"No I don't want to!" Tiffany wailed. "I want to partner with Lee Chan Hee!"

The hall gasped. Why would such a gorgeous girl turn down offers of so many hot guys and instead go for such a nerd?

"But it isn't nice.." Sinseh Xiah Junsu muttered, glancing at Miyoung."He already has a partner."

"But sinseh..." TIffany wailed, giving the cutest pout ever. "I'm new here! Its hard to adapt! If i dance with Chan Hee oppa who's my childhood friend, I'll not feel so awkward!"

Chunji gritted his teeth and glared at TIffany. *This girl is certainly crossing the lines...*

"Oh... Alright.." Sinseh Xiah Junsu gave in to her cute ways. "Chan Hee you'll partner up with Tiffany! Miyoung will partner with me."

Miyoung sighed and turned to go reluctantly. Chunji caught her arm and whispered "Mianhae." looking into her eyes.

"Its okay oppa. Its not your fault." Miyoung faked a smile.

Miyoung tried to close her ears and eyes to avoid hearing and seeing Tiffany and Chunji together.

*Its not your fault Tiffany is interested in you...*