Who's that for

When Fake Nerds Meet

The forest game went on pretty well, and Chunji and Yuri had a large possibility of winning.

"Its there!" Yuri pointed at the monument at the end of the street and took off.

Chunji followed suit, but slowed down when he saw a shop selling traditionally woven bags and accessories.

"Wait Nuna!" He called. "I want to buy something!"

Yuri turned around with a look of uttere disbelief. I mean, who buys stuff when they're in a game where time is of the essence.

"Oh all right hurry up!" Yuri yelled.

Chunji glanced through the rows of bags and his eyes fell on a cute red pouch.

*Hey that suits Miyoung. I should get that for her.*

Chunji whipped out his wallet and proceeded to pay. The shop keeper was an old lady and she tried persuading Chunji to get more stuffs.

"You should get this bracelet for the one in your heart! Its one of a kind!" She continued rentlessly.

*I already got her the pouch!* He thought *Oh wait. This pouch is for SHIM Miyoung not PARK Miyoung how can you make such a mistake Lee Chan hee! The person in my heart is Park Miyoung! Okay I should get that for her.*

Chunji paid for the bracelet when Yuri burst into the shop.

"WHAT ARE YOU BUYING! Oh god. A bracelet? You can buy a bracelet anywhere! Hurry! Jonghyun and L.joe are already ahead of us!" Yuri screamed.

-------------------------------------

In the end, L.joe and Jonghyun won the game. Yuri grew extremely mad at Chunji and refused to look at him. Not that it mattered.

At night, there was a school BBQ. Miyoung sat there munching happily on her food.

"Boo!" Some one blew down her neck sending shivers down her spine.

She looked up. Chan Hee.

"Chan Hee oppa!" She whined.

"Hehe sorry i frightened you." He apologised. "Hey are you cold?"

"A little."

"Here. Wear this," Chunji said as he took of his jacket and put it on Miyoung's shoulder. "The temperatures at these tropical places change drastically. Becareful not to catch a cold Miyoung ah."

"Okay." Miyoung replied meekly.

"Oh right!" Chunji said, suddenly remembering the gift.

"Miyoung ah I got something for you. Feel in my right pocket of the jacket."

Miyoung's eyes widened in surprise and she put her hand into the pocket, pulling out the cutest red pouch ever.

"Is this for me Oppa?" She asked, touched. "Thank you so much oppa I like it a lot!"

"Nah its nothing.." Chunji waved it off bashfully.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked. "I'll get us more food."

In a while, Chunji returned with one plate of meat and a plate of salad.

"WAAH!" Miyoung exclaimed at the pieces of juicy flesh, "Yummy!"

She used her chopstick and reached out for the meat when Chunji brought the plate away.

"Chan Hee Oppa!"

"What?" He acted innocent." I thought I told you you had to stick to a vegetarian diet on this island?"

"CHAN HEE OPPA!" Miyoung growled."GIVE ME MY MEAT!"

"Okay okay my royal highness!" Chunji joked.

Just then Yuri settled down in the seat opposite them. She noticed Chunji and gave him a deadly glare.

"Why is Yuri Unnie so angry with you?" Miyoung whispered.

Guilt washed over Chunji as he explained." Just now we were leading but because i went to buy something and delayed sometime, we lost.

"What did you buy?" Miyoung asked, curious.

"A FREAKING BRACELET THAT CAN BE BOUGHT ANYWHERE!!!" Yuri screamed irritatedly.

"I'M SORRY!! I didn't only get the bracelet you know. I bought that pouch I gave you," Chunji said and Miyoung nodded." And that bracelet wasn't ordinary! It was supposed to be for the person you like!"

Miyoung felt her heart drop. Person you like? Chan Hee bought a pouch and a bracelet. The pouch was for a friend and the bracelet was for the person he likes.

*I already like Chunji Oppa. So why am i feeling so bad when i know Chan Hee Oppa has someone he likes?*

Suddenly the red pouch didn't seem as nice as it did a minute ago.