Chunji's rage

When Fake Nerds Meet

Miyoung tried to keep her eyes forward- which was in Sinseh Xiahh Junsu's face. However, she found her eyes darting towards the direction of Chunji and Tiffany every so often.

*Ah stupid eyes...Why are they not listening to me??*

Miyoung flinched when she saw lean closer to Chunji. They were only an inch away from each other.

*Oh my god I'm going mad! That stupid woman why does she have to stick so close to Chan Hee Oppa's chest WHEN I HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE YET??! . Did i just think that? Omigosh rewind. That stupid woman why does she have to stick so close to Chan Hee's Oppa's Chest. (Full stop)*

Chunji tried edging further and further away from Tiffany, but the other just kept coming like a hungry tiger preying for food.

"Ahem Tiffany sshi can you move further away. Its rather uncomfortable." Chunji asked as he accidentally took a whiff of her hair. *Man. Miyoung's hair smells much nicer. Of strawberries and cherries. Pure and innocent. Not like hers.. Oh man it kinda makes me wanna puke. The perfume's too strong.*

"Mwo?" Tiffany widened her large hazel eyes," Tiffany sshi? Since when were we on formal terms Jiji Oppa? Anyway I like to lay on your chest."

Chunji rolled his eyes and gagged.

Tiffany faked concern and threw her arms over Chunji's neck,"Oh Oppa are you alright?"

"DON'T ever call me Oppa again. Makes me feel like vomiting." Chunji stated coldy.

Just then, Chunji spotted Kyuhyun who had just rushed into the hall. Kyuhyun had been reading his favorite new book in the library and was totally oblivious about the dance. When he finally finished the book, he realised the entire library was empty and he went running around finding the rest of the students.

Chunji almost exploded with happiness seeing him there. "SINSEH!!" he yelled.

"Kyuhyun doesn't have a partner! Tiffany can partner him! CAN I HAVE MY PARTNER BACK PLEASE!!"

"No! I've still not adapted in school! I want to partner with Chunji Oppa!" Tiffany shrieked.

"Its for your own good. You must learn how to adapt to new environments." Chunji stated blankly.

"He's right. Tiffany you partner with Kyuhyun. And here Chan Hee I return you your partner. Sheesh what's with the whole mountain out of a molehill.."Sinseh Xiah Junsu mumbled.

Tiffany made a Oppa-I-Can't-Leave-You-Or-I'll-Die look at Chunji who ignored, and glared fiercely at Miyoung.

Miyoung took no notice whatsoever as she was so extremely exhilarated at being bac with her dear Chan Hee Oppa.

"Oh gosh Miyoung I missed you!" Chunji said as he took her in his arms. "You don't know how i suffered."

*Yay now I'm sticking on Chan Hee's chest!! Get that Tiffany!!!* "Me too Oppa! Junsu Sinseh kept stepping on my leg!" Miyoung whined.

Miyoung took a whiff of Chunji's chest and exclaimed,"Oppa you smell like Tiffany!"

Chunji raised his arms and took a whiff. "Oh god you're right. I'll have to bathe extra long later.."Chunji complained.

*But it doesn't matter now that your smell can help cover her's...*(:

-------------------------------

After school

Miyoung packed her bag and was walking towards the meeting point where she would meet Chunji. Suddenly Tiffany appeared out of nowhere and blocked Miyoung's way.

"Hey . Stop sticking around my Jiji Oppa like a slug. Can't you see he doesn't like you!" Tiffany snapped.

"YOU are the one he doesn't like!" Miyoung stated.

"Why you..." Tiffany bit back her anger. "I'll only say it nicely once. Stay away from my Jiji Oppa!"

"No i won't." Miyoung said defiantly.

"You !" Tiffany screamed and her hand flew up to slap Miyoung. Miyoung closed her eyes and waited for the pain to come.

"O..Oppa.." Tiffany whispered.

Miyoung opened her eyes to see Chunji holding on to Tiffany's arm.

"What. are. you. doing?" the words seethed through his teeth.

"I.. I was.."Tiffany stuttered.

"If you dare come near Miyoung and hurt her, you will get it! YOU HEAR ME!" Chunji roared.

Tiffany nodded obediently.

"NOW GET LOST!" Chunji barked.

Tiffany scooted off as quickly as possible.

Chunji turned back to Miyoung and checked her up and down. "She didn't hurt you did she?" He asked, concerned.

Miyoung shook her head and said,"Thanks for stopping her Oppa."

"Anytime." CHunji smiled and pulled her in for a hug.