Chunji's Perfect Revenge!

When Fake Nerds Meet

I'm so sorry I made Jessica and key the bad ones here! Actually they're my favorites from snsd and shinee!!!

At the poolside

Miyoung and Hana were resting by the poolside. Chunji had asked Miyoung to wait for him at the poolside at 2pm, as he wanted to take a tour round the island.

Miyoung was wrapped up in a checked collar shirt in three-quarters. She had an amazing hot body, but she didn't want to draw more attention than she already had, so she had to tolerate these long pieces of cloth.

Then Jessica came strutting by, and all the male population fixed their gaze on her. She was wearing the tiniest piece of hot pink bikini ever. It did nothing to cover her body, but instead, drew attention to those areas.

Miyoung ignored Jessica's pressence and waited patiently for her chan hee oppa to arrive.

"AHHHH! CHUNJI OPPA!" a high pitched shrill rang.

Miyoung spun round to the most gorgeous sight on earth. In front of her was Chunji in only a pair or pants. (SCREAMS!!) His abs were prominent and well-toned, and his face (gasps) was so stunningly handsome.

*OMG my heart stopped beating!! How come I didn't know Chunji oppa had that much abs!! But what is he doing here??* Miyoung thought.

Chunji attracted the eyes of all at the pool area, but only two were stuck fast to his side. Guess who.

"CHUNJI OPPA HI HI HI! I'm Jessica! Nice to meet you!!!" Jessica screamed.

"CHUNJI!! You are my idol! You play basketball so well!! Can I have you signature!!" Key squealed like a fangirl.

Chunji's face scrunched up in disgust and he strode away. Jessica was determined however, and fastened herself on Chunji's arm.

*Eww she's dirtying my Chunji oppa's hand! But what if she's right? What if Chunji oppa likes her too?* Miyoung wondered worriedly.

"Chunji Oppa you're so handsome! You wanna eat dinner with me later? Just the two of us!!" Jessica squealed and gave her best seducive look.

"GET OFF ME!" chunji yelled.

"But Oppa.. Dont you like me too?" Jessica asked, motioning suggestively to her s.

"No I do NOT like skinny stick girls who are so poor they cant even afford more cloth to cover their bodies." Chunji said in disgust.

Miyoung stifled a laugh, when she saw Chunji making his way towards her.

*OMG Dont tell me he recognises me as Park Miyoung!*

"Now this is my ideal type of girl. Decent, cute and adorable. Get it, plastic ?" Chunji asked.

Jessica felt weak in the knees and couldn't walk straight. She crashed into a waiter nearby and fell head first into the pool. The rest of the people laughed their heads off, especially Miyoung, although she felt quite for Jessica.

Chunji turned to leave. Before he went off, he turned around and winked at Miyoung.

Miyoung felt herself being stoned by the wink. Hana on the other hand was hyperventilating.

"OMG MIYOUNG!! Chunji winked at you!! He winked at you! You are so lucky! And You're his ideal type!! OMG!" Hana rattled on.

Miyoung felt a gush of mixed feelings wash over her. She was definitely very attracted to Chunji. How can any guy be so good looking seriously!! The way he helped her regain her pride was also very touching. But it would all be perfect if she was Park Miyoung now and not Shim Miyoung! The wink that Chunji threw her, to think that Chunji winks at more than one girl. Miyoung felt stupid at being jealous over herself, since both girls Chunji winked at were her. But he doesn't know that. So it meant that Chunji winked at two different girls. It made Miyoung think how many other girls Chunji winks at.