Miyoung helps

When Fake Nerds Meet

Chunji hopped his way home, feeling extremely happy that he sorted out his feelings.

*How could I not have seen it! I love Miyoung! I love her!* He screamed in his head.

*I must confess!* he thought suddenly, *How should I go about it?*

He glanced at the bracelet in his hand and warmth filled his heart.

He passed by a cafe and decided to take a drink while brainstorming on ideas on bow to make the confession more romantic.

He took out paper and started a list.

Steps to do when confessing:

1) Buy a large, no HUMUNGOUS bouquet of roses-girls like those.

2) Get help from friends to lead her to the meeting place.

3) decorate meeting place with many many flowers, balloons and teddy bears.

4) Wear a suit. Dress up smartly.

5) Tell her I love her

Just then, the doorbell rang and another customer came into the cafe.

Chunji looked at the familiar back of the person through his sunglasses.

*She looks familiar..*

The girl turned around and saw Chunji.

"Oh? Chunji!" she smiled.

"Ah Miyoung ah! What are you doing here?" Chun Ji greeted, taking a glance at her formal suit. "And why are you dressed so formally?"

"My father is away so I went to the company to help with some things." She smiled. Miyoung glanced at the table top and noticed Chunji writing a list. "What are you writing?"

"NO!" Chunji snatched at the paper embarrassed.

Alas, Miyoung saw the title of the list. "Steps to do when confessing? Are you going to confess?"

Chunji blushed and nodded shyly. Miyoung thought of her failed confession today and decided to help Chunji with his confession instead.

"let me see the list then. I'm a girl no matter what. My views may help." Miyoung smiled.

"Yeah quite true. Okay please help me Miyoung ah." Chunji pleaded.

Miyoung took the list and glanced through.

"It's really romantic. I bet she'll fall for you!" Miyoung said excitedly. "But out of all the steps, even if you just did step 5, she'll be touched."

"Really?" Chunji scratched his head. "I really like her Miyoung ah, I want this confession to be a success."

"Don't worry, it will," she assured."Good luck Oppa."

*Yeah Miyoung ah, I'll make sure you'll be super touched by my confession!!*