Angry Chunji

When Fake Nerds Meet

At the Island

Finally, they reached the island after 3 hours of flight. Miyoung stretched and yawned with half opened eyes. Chunji stiffled a laugh when he saw how cute Miyoung was.

At a distance, Miyoung spotted Onew helping Hana carry her luggage, while Hana was fanning Onew's face.

*How sweet*

Chunji looked in the direction Miyoung was gazing at and he knew she also wanted some guy to help her. Smiling to himself, he went over to Miyoung and picked up her pieces of luggage like they were biscuits.

"I should learn from Onew Hyung!" He exclaimed,"and maybe you'll learn from Hana and fan me too!"

Miyoung giggled and slapped Chunji's arm playfully.

"Oh wait."Chunji stopped. "I forgot my passport! Its still on my seat!"

Miyoung nodded her head and ran back into the plane. While hurrying back, she accidentally knocked into Jessica. The latter gave out a horrified scream and glared at Miyoung with those terrifying eyes of hers.

"You ! How dare you knock into me!" Jessica screamed.

"It was an accident!" Miyoung said.

"I dont care! You've hurt me!" Jessica screeched, bring up her pinky with a cut 0.25cm long. "Help me carry my luggage or I'll complain to Mr Xiah!"

Miyoung grumbled to herself. She retrieved Chunji's passport first before trying to drag Jessica's 3 enormous bulks of luggage.

"How many sets of clothes did this girl bring! Or did she bring her entire cosmetics collection or something!" Miyoung muttered to herself.

Miyoung had to tug each luggage one by one to the door of the plane, and down the stairs. When she finished with the first two, she went back to the third, which was the largest and heaviest.

*Oh Gosh. Help.* Miyoung thought.

Chunji made his way back to the plane as he thought Miyoung was missing for a tad to long. He found Miyoung lifting a ridiculously enormous sized pink luggage and dangerously trying to balance herself while working her way down the stairs. One of Miyoung's foot slipped and the luggage and her fell onto the ground, luggage on girl.

"OOMPFF!" Miyoung groaned.

Chunji raced to Miyoung's side and flicked the clothes that escaped from the luggage away from Miyoung. He pushed the luggage of her and carried her swiftly, bridal style.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LUGGAGE!! MY CLOTHES! Do you know how expensive those are!" Jessica screamed.

"AND DO YOU KNOW HOW PRICELESS MIYOUNG IS! I'LL PAY YOU FOR THE CLOTHES YOU !" Chunji roared.

Miyoung was shocked at how angry Chunji was. The Chanhee she knew was always smiling. Even when he was pissed, he'd just say sacarstic remarks. But this angry Chanhee was the first she had ever seen.

Though she was shocked, Miyoung felt safe and glad in his arms. She wished she could stay like that all day long.

After placing Miyoung gently on the bed, Chunji turned to her and asked her sternly,"Why did you carry Jessica's bags?"

"I bumped into her and she hurt her pinky so..."Miyoung trailed off.

"Haix. She hurt her pinky and look at you!" He motioned towards Miyoung's leg," You hurt your leg and cant even stand up now!"

Chunji ruffled his hair frustratedly once and brought out a first aid box.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" He asked gently.

Miyoung nodded and looked at Chunji while he skillfully started wrapping up her twisted ankle.

"How come you're so skillful in bandaging oppa?" Miyoung asked curiously.

"When I play basketball I'll hurt myself sometimes.."Chunji replied absent mindedly.

"Oppa you play basketball?" Miyoung asked with her eyes shining.

*! I almost gave myself away!*

Chunji coughed and mumbled," don't disturb me while I bandage your leg.."

Miyoung watched Chunji's serious expression and found herself unable to look away. The way he crinkles his forehead when he's serious, the way he bites his lip, the way he pouts. Miyoung's heart beats grew more and more frequent, till they were racing at a world record pace.

*Park Miyoung You stupid. You like Chunji. Not Chan hee oppa!*