What the hell is happening?!

When Fake Nerds Meet

The next day

Miyoung puff and panted and ran with all her might. She turned around to see if the person pursuing her was still hot on her tail.

OOF!!

Miyoung fell down together with the person she banged into.

"Chan Hee Oppa?" she said in surprise.

"MIyoung ah!" he exclaimed. "What are you runni---"

"CHANHEE YEOBO!!!" Jessica called while running towards them.

"MIYOUNG AH! NAE JAGIYA!!" Key screamed while sprinting.

Chunji and Miyoung looked at each other. Instantly, Chunji took Miyoung's hand and pulled her along, sprinting away.

He took her up to the rooftop.

Panting, he asked," heh heh.. Are they.. Heh.. Still there?"

Miyoung looked back and saw that the coast was clear.

"No. Oh thank goodness!!" Miyoung exclaimed after calming herself down. "I don't know what's wrong with Key.. He keeps saying that he loves me and can't stop pestering me!"

"MWO?" Chunji shouted. "He loves you? Did he do anything to you? Huh huh?" Chunji spun Miyoung round and checked her up and down.

"No he didn't Oppa. It's just frustrating." Miyoung giggled.

"Good!" Chunji let out a sigh of relief." if you need help protecting yourself against that erted jerk tell me and Oppa will kick him all the way to north pole!"

Miyoung laughed. "Like you have the strength Oppa. Anyway, why was Jessica looking for you?"

"Hmm? She suddenly found interest in me and cant stop stalking me oh god." Chunji sighed.

"There seems to be a sudden increase in girls interested in you Oppa. Jessica and Tiffany..."Miyoung said.

"Tiffany's just someone from my childhood that I have many bad memories with." Chunji assured,"while Jessica.. I have no idea why she has this sudden interest in me!!"

"Yeah me too!" Miyoung exclaimed. "Why did they suddenly break up and come pestering us? Man what is happening!"

"I don't know but I think it's quite suspicious.. Don't trust Key Miyoung ah. I don't trust him." Chunji said.

"I won't Oppa. And don't trust Jessica too!" Miyoung warned.

"Hehe is Miyoung jealous? Don't worry Oppa's not so stupid." Chunji smiled.

"Oppa... I miss you. You've been spending so much time with Tiffany today.. I haven't been able to see you." Miyoung whined.

"I'm sorry Miyoung ah." Chunji apologized and pulled her in for a hug.

Though warm in his arms, Miyoung never failed to notice that he did not promise to spend more time with her.

*Do you really like Tiffany, Oppa?*

-----------------------------

i started a new fic people!!

Its called My girlfriend is a Ghost featuring Jonghyun and SHINee!!

Please support!

But don't worry I have the rest of this story drafted out I wont leave it hiatus!

So please Subscribe and comment!!<33