They finally realised II

When Fake Nerds Meet

Hey pretty lady!

You've got a message~~~

Hey my dear dear Miyoung! I'm so sorry! I cant meet you at the rooftop today. Please forgive me okay? *Battles my eyes* I'll treat you to dessert tomorrow!!

From the VERY EXTREMELY sorry ChanHee

Miyoung sighs.

*There goes my confession. Its okay. I can still do it tomorrow...*

Hana rushed into the rooftop and found Miyoung.

"OH GOD. Have you confessed?" She asked.

Miyoung shook her head sadly.

"Oh. Well. I saw Chan Hee eating in the cafeteria with Tiffany stuck to his side so i thought he..." Hana mumbled.

Miyoung stood there shocked.

Chan Hee Oppa decided to eat with Tiffany instead of meeting her at the rooftop, even when she had something important to say. Does that mean that he already chose the girl she liked?

--------------------------------

Miyoung sat lifelessly in the class when Chunji arrived.

"Hey Miyoung ah. I'm sorry I didn't turn up just now.. I had to.." Chunji tried saying.

"Its okay." Miyoung said emotionlessly. "It doesn't matter now."

Chunji was stunned. Did he really hurt her this time?

Junsu Sinseh arrived and Chunji returned to his seat.

"I need two students to help me tidy the old storeroom today. Can I have some volunteers?" He asked hopefully.

When no one raised their hands, he said," Then how about Miyoung, can you help me today?"

"No problem sinseh." she replied emotionlessly.

Key immediately raised his hand and hopped in his seat. "I volunteer too sinseh!"

"Okay then. Thanks for both of our help!"

-----------------------------------

Chunji threw the ball and it went in the direction far far away from the net.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHUNJI?" the coach yelled. "CONCENTRATE!"

"Sorry Coach."Chunji mumbled.

After being lectured for a long time, training finally ended.

A bottle of water landed on Chunji's lap.

"Hyung." Chunji acknowledged.

"What's gotten into you today? You weren't on the game at all! Girl problems?" Hyung asked.

Chunji ruffled his hair frustratedly.

"Not exactly." Chunji said. " Its just that there's this girl, I think i made her mad today. And after that the teacher assigned a guy and her to clean the old storeroom. You don't know how small this storeroom is hyung! And both a guy and girl in that room! Gosh! That guy likes her, Hyung! He tried to kiss her before! What would he try to do to her today!"

"It seems like our Chunji has fallen in love." Hyung commented.

"Love?" Chunji asked, astonished. "Who said anything about love? There's some one else I already like!"

"Well my dear dongsaeng, its evident you have feelings for this girl. I'm quite sure about this. You are just confused. You think you like the other girl but actually you like this girl." Hyung said.

"Are you sure?" Chunji asked.

"Its up to you to find out!" Hyung said cheekily and left.

Chunji thought about both Miyoungs he knew. Is it really true? He like Shim Miyoung?

He recalled smelling the sweet scent of her hair and how excited it made him. Is it really true? He liked her?

Chunji remembered how angry he was when Key wanted to kiss her.

*GOD. How could I have been so stupid to not see it!! I love her! I LOVE SHIM MIYOUNG!*

Chunji grabbed his bag and something fell out.

It was the bracelet he bought from the island the other time. He had stuffed it in his bag and forgot all about it, just like how he forgot about the Park heiress.

*This bracelet has found a new owner*