He knows

When Fake Nerds Meet

In the cafeteria

Miyoung, Chunji, Hana and Onew were eating joyfully (Especially MIyoung. I mean, its eating..).

"SHIM MIYOUNG! You didn't eat your veggies again!" Chunji yelled.

Miyoung pretended to be interested in a poster on the wall.

"Yah Shim Miyoung! Do you want me to do the airplane thing again?" Chunji asked threateningly.

Miyoung remained focused on the poster.

"Flight Aircraft veggie preparing for landing!!!" Chunji teased while flying the spoonful of veggie towards Miyoung's mouth. To Chunji's surprise, Miyoung didn't open this time.

"Yah Shim Miyoung!" Chunji nudged her.

Miyoung fixed her stare at the poster.

*Fine.. Two can play at the game* Chunji smirked.

Chunji leaned close to Miyoung and whispered in her ear," You really don't want me to kiss you in front of everbody here just because of veggies do you?"

Miyoung's eyes widened. *You wouldn't!*

Chunji nodded his head and smirked. *Yes I Would!!*

Miyoung gulped and grabbed the spoonful of veggie and placed it in .

Hana and Onew eyed Miyoung suspiciously.

"Good Girl!" Chunji smiled and patted Miyoung's head.

"Jiji oppa. What are you doing here, wasting time feeding picky kids vegetables?"

*Tiffany.*

Tiffany wedged herself between Miyoung and Chunji and faced only Chunji. "Oppa shouldn't you be practicing your basketeball?" she smirked.

"Chan Hee you play basketball?" Onew asked, surprised. "I didn't know that!"

"There's a lot of things you don't know about Chunji.. Especially about his job--"Tiffany continued rentlessly.

"STOP!" Chunji yelled. "Tiffany Hwang come with me i want to talk to you!"

Chunji pulled Tiffany out of the cafe. Miyoung watched as Tiffany turned around to throw her a smirk.

*Why does Oppa want to talk to Tiffany?* Miyoung's heart sank.

----------------------------------

"Yah Tiffany Hwang what is your problem?" Chunji yelled after bringing Tiffany to the empty music room. "You know i want to keep my identity a secret! Just because you knew me from childhood doesn't mean you can go around telling everyone my identity!'

"And? You lie to them?" Tiffany spat. "And to Miyoung?"

Chunji turned green. "What about her?"

"Don't lie oppa i know you like her. But she's not for you. She's not a heiress nor is she pretty or intelligent!" Tiffany whined. "I am the one for you!"

"I don't like Miyoung!" Chunji yelled, convincing himself more than convincing Tiffany.

"Oh really?" tiffany continued. "Then it wouldn't matter if I told her you were Chunji right?"

Chunji's eyes widened in shock. "You wouldn't!"

"OH yes i would. So if you don't want your identity to be exposed, don't stay too close to Miyoung and stick by my side." Tiffany said.

Chunji sighed in defeat. He was willing to do anything to hide the truth from Miyoung. It doesn't matter if everyone is mad at him for lying, but it matters if it was Miyoung. He can't bare to think of the shock on her face when she finds out he's Chunji. Especially when she didn't seem exceptionally delighted that Chunji winked at her.

"Fine," Chunji muttered.

-----------------------

Outside the music room, Key crouched by the door, shaking with excitement.

*OH MY FREAKING GOSH! CHAN HEE IS CHUNJI! CHUNJI IS CHAN HEE! How could I have not seen it! Chunji went in the toile and Chanhee came out! I can't believe this...*