Jealous?

When Fake Nerds Meet

The whole school gathered at the foyer. For what? Forest Games!

"The objective of the game is to follow the clues and find this puzzled shaped keychain," Mr Xiah Junsu said. "And the Winner will the ones to be back first. Split into pairs and we'll start the game. The Winners will get to sit in the first class compartment for the return flight back to Korea!"

Chunji rushed throught the excited chaos and found Miyoung.

"Miyoung ah! Let's partner up!" Chunji held on to Miyoung's wrists.

"No!" Miyoung breathed.

Chunji stoned. *OMG SHE REJECTED ME! My heart!!! She must be so angry that I winked at her just now! I didn't expect her to be so angry! Oh gosh! DONT TELL ME! She hates me! Oh man let me grieve in a corner.. She hates that wink!! Oh wait. She doesn't even know it's me that winked at her! THAT'S EVEN WORSE! She hates me even without me winking at her! Oh god oh god...*

"Oppa I cant run in the game like this." Miyoung explained, gesturing to her twisted ankle.

"Oh right." Chunji let out a sigh of relief and mentally slapped himself for forgetting.

"Then who should I partner with?" Chunji asked thoughtfully.

Just then Onew walked past nonchantly to be caught by Chunji. "Hyung let's partner up!"

"Whaa?" Onew asked in surprise with Chicken in his mouth.

----------------------------------

The pairs of students stood at the starting line. Chunji and Onew were discussing the game strategies when Onew spotted Hana who was paired up with Yuri.

"HANA! I MISSED YOU! MY ALL TIME LOVE!" Onew yelled and ran up to hug her.

"What all time love," Hana grumbled, a smile creeping up her face."I thought chicken was your all time love.."

"I was wrong my dear cutie pie!!" Onew apologised, hugging Hana tighter against his body," How can chicken be more important than you!

"I missed you too!" Hana giggled in his arms."Onew yeobo lets partner up!"

"Okay!" Onew replied without second thoughts and whisked Hana away.

Chunji and Yuri were left awkwardly partner-less.

"So..I guess we'll be partnering up?" Chunji asked awkwardly.

"Yeah." Yuri smiled. "Hey you're sweating. Let me wipe your sweat off."

Chunji was rather startled by her actions but he didn't dare say anything lest he offends this nuna.

------------------------------

Miyoung gritted her teeth as she saw Yuri wiping of Chunji's sweat.

*That stupid Unnie! Chanhee Oppa wasn't even sweating!* Miyoung thought, completely oblivious to Chunji's completely drenched back.

*And that stupid Chan hee oppa! How can he let her wipe his sweat!*

Unable to take any more of the scene, Miyoung spun round and accidentally knocked into Kyuhyun.

"Omo Kyuhyun sshi! I'm so sorry!" She apologised, picking up the fallen books.

"Its okay," Kyuhyun smiled.

"Why aren't you taking part in the games?" Miyoung asked.

"I'd rather stay behind and read my new book!" Kyuhyun exclaimed proudly, showing off his new book

"Omo you like this book too?" Miyoung chattered excitedly.

The two then plunged into a deep conversation about the book, laughing and chatting.

Chunji saw both of them laughing and acting so intimately and wanted to fly there and once to separate them. *That Miyoung.. How dare she flirt openly with other guys?*

The whistle blew to signal the start of the game and CHunji had no choice but to leave, but not before a last glare at Miyoung.