Trouble with Keysica

When Fake Nerds Meet

At the cafe

Miyoung and Hana were busy queuing up for food. Miyoung's stomach growled and she felt like she could eat a horse. She tapped her feet impatiently as she waited for the queue to speed up. Suddenly, when it was Miyoung and Hana's turn to order, a group of high profile people cut into the queue.

Miyoung felt her blood pressure rise and she glared at the group of rude intruders.

"Why they've got the nerve to cut my queue.. Hey yo----"Miyoung started. Hana used her hands to cover Miyoung's mouth and stopped her before Miyoung could do anything stupid.

"Hey don't be rash! These people are the Kingkas and Queenkas of the school. You don't want to get on their bad side, if not you'll only draw more attention to yourself! You dont want to be uncovered!!" Hana reminded.

Miyoung bit back her insults and proceeded to glare holes into the people's backs. The group of intruders seemed to be totally ignorant of Miyoung's rage and proceeded to talk.

"Hey guess who I saw yesterday at the Park enterprise Ball!" a familiar voiced person exclaimed.

Miyoung's head shot up and she caught sight of the owner of the voice.

*OMG KEY! He is in this school? And he is the Kingka? What the hell is wrong with the taste of these people...*

"I saw the Park Heiress and ChunJi!!!" Key yelled.

The rest of the group gasped cooperatively and a stick like blond haired girl exclaimed the loudest.

"OH MY GOD OPPA REALLY?? Chunji is so good looking, especially when he plays basketball! And the Park heiress! She's so pretty" the girl exclaimed.

*Why thank you* Miyoung smiled inwards and asked Hana who this blond haired bimbo was.

"She's Jessica," Hana whispered. "She's Key's girlfriend."

Miyoung's eyes grew wide when she heard the word "girlfriend".

*Why that bastard Key. He already has a girlfriend so why try to flirt with me yesterday.. What an awful person..*

"Well I didnt get to talk to my idol Chunji" Key continued.

*But I did. Haha*

"But that Park heiress, I tell you, she totally fell for my charms" Key bragged.

Miyoung couldn't help herself and burst into laughter. *Fell for your charms? Oh gosh if you had known what vulgar words i was using when you asked me to dance, you wouldnt say that now..*

Key snapped his head back irritatedly, to find the source of the laughter coming from the most ancient looking ahjuma ever. He went right up to her and used his finger to lift her face.

"Yes ahjuma? Why are you laughing?"Key asked.

Miyoung bit back her fears and answered loudly," You don't really know if she fell for your charms or not. For all you know she could've been cursing you all night."

Key felt his anger rise and glared at his ancient looking ahjuma. *Why this stupid ignorant ..*

"Are you just jealous that I, Key, the great Kingka of the school used charms on the Park heiress and not you ahjuma? Believe me, even if you were the last woman on earth, I wouldn't want you. I mean guys," Key said, addressing the whole cafeteria," LOOK AT THOSE ANCIENT GLASSES!!"

Miyoung dipped her head in embarrasment, and hid her face from view.

"What's wrong with those glasses? I think they look good!" a voice said.

Everyone snapped their heads towards the voice. *Omo. ChanHee!*

Chan Hee walked up to the group and gestured to Miyoung and said," Those glasses are fine! If I were Chunji, I've had gone for her instead of your girlfriend Jessica!"

Chan Hee then proceeded to grab Miyoung's hand and led her out of the cafeteria. When making their way out, Miyoung heard Key and Jessica cursing them both. *Man am i in trouble*